Transcripts of an Open Marriage

Story Info
Deceased parents' sex tapes transcribed and posted
9k words
4.58
9.9k
13

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers

"Hi, I'm Susie;"

"And I'm Reggie."

"We're the Mastersons, and we've been married for thirty years."

So were sitting here in our hot tub making this tape and drinking champagne to celebrate.

And we're naked.

Best way to enjoy a hot tub.

And some other things. But we will talk about those later.

"Yup. Susan and Reginald. That's what the wedding invitation said."

Stop that, Reggie. That's what our parents called us. We don't use those names. Only they did. And they designed the wedding invitation.

Ha! There were other things about that wedding ceremony that weren't very accurate either.

Oh, you mean the vows?

Exactly.

Hmmm, the part about love, honor, and obey?

Oh, we've done okay on those Susie. Well not so much on obey, but I never really expected that, nor did you. It was the part about "forsaking all others," that we never quite lived up to.

Snort. You can say that again Reggie. Not even close. How long did we last before we were each screwing someone else?

Susie, you didn't last through the reception. You fucked the best man before the night was out.

Okay, but I had too much champagne and... well, he had a great dick. Besides you were fingering the maid of honor. Laughter.

Well, we had to change clothes to leave, and we were in the same dressing room and those two came in and offered to help... and besides, she had a great ass. I did more than just finger her.

You certainly did. More laughter.

You were watching?

Of course, I like to watch.

Hmmm. I like to watch too.

[Long silence]

They had much to drink too. A chuckle.

I think so. The worst of it was that when they sobered up, they were pretty upset about it.

They certainly were. Their marriage just wasn't going to last.

And it didn't. Less than a year after that night, as I recall.

The problem was that neither one of them could say, no.

Yes, but they each thought the other should do so.

But we've done much better than that haven't we, Reggie?

Yes. Neither of us had any expectation that our spouse would say no when propositioned by others.

Hah. Or even refrain from propositioning others we found attractive.

Ha. That's true, Susie. Very true. You have propositioned more...

Be nice Reggie. You know I... Well, you know.

Reggie laughs. Yes, I do know. A pause. And I'm no better.

Susie laughs.

Yes, I would say we have done well. Thirty years is a long time.

And I loved every minute of it.

So have I.

Yeah, except when you were busy loving somebody else, you horn dog.

Tut, tut Susie. Let's not get personal about this. After all you've been a bit slutty over the last thirty years.

A laugh. Just a bit? You're kind. But really Reggie, is there a better way to live?

Not for people like us.

"Holly shit. What the fuck is this? "

That was my reaction when I heard the words transcribed above from a cassette tape I found in my parent's things after they died in a tragic car accident. That tape was made when my parents were sitting in a hot tub on the back porch of their home in an affluent Bay Area community celebrating their thirtieth wedding anniversary. But there was more, lots more. It was only the first of a series of tapes they made recounting their libidinous experiences during the first thirty years of their marriage. I found them in an old shoe box in the back of their closet. Apparently, they made all the tapes while naked in the hot tub on their back porch.

What made the tape so surprising to me was not that I was all that puritanical or disapproving. I admit to having been a bit of a slut in my college years (but certainly not in my mother's league based on what I've heard on the tapes). The shocking part was that I simply never had a clue as I was growing up that they were like that. And what do I mean by 'like that.' I mean that they apparently had no restriction on their libidos whatsoever. Each one of them was eager to have sex with anyone they found attractive, so long as they thought they could get away with it. And 'get away with it' did not include doing it without their own spouse becoming aware of their dalliance. As the tapes record, they were happy to share their experiences with their spouse.

Beyond that my parents were hard working, successful, kind, and generous. My father was a successful insurance executive in the City and my mother was a stay-at-home housewife who did a marvelous job raising me and my two brothers, spent time on important charities in our community and, like her husband, was respected by everyone who knew her, except of course those who 'really" knew her and those who 'really knew her' had enjoyed her, so she was liked by everyone. My parents were careful not to let my siblings and I know about their hidden lifestyle. When I shared the tapes with my brothers they were just as surprised as me.

The purpose of this series of stories is to share with you some of the best of the lewd tales they recorded. Since many of their friends and lovers are still alive, I've changed all the names, including my parents, to protect the not so innocent. Before I began to share these transcripts let me give you a brief description of my parents.

My parents, Reggie and Susie Masterton, were a very attractive and popular couple in their wealthy Bay Area suburb until they were killed in a car crash in their early fifties. Reggie was tall and good looking--about 6-2, well muscled, but still trim, even when these tapes were made. He had thick dark brown hair and brown eyes that, based on what I heard on the tapes, could overcome almost any woman's resistance when he turned on his charm. Susie was about 5-5 with lovely legs, a narrow waist atop generous hips, and breasts that amply filled a D-cup bra. Her hair was blonde and she usually wore it long--at least down to her shoulders. She had sparkling blue eyes, and a round smiling face that was the essence of the American girl next door. In summary they were a very attractive and vivacious couple, always eager to meet and socialize. They hosted lots of parties at our home when I was growing up, but my brothers and I were dispatched to our grandparent's home for most of them or, when older, to a friend's home for an overnighter. We never had a clue.

So, with that introduction let me share with you a transcription of one of the tapes I found in the closet. It isn't the first in time, but it is a good one. Just to keep things clear, Reggie's words are transcribed in italics and Susie's in regular font.

Reggie, do you remember the party at the Richardsons' home?

A chuckle. I certainly do. It was ten years ago now, but it turned out to be a night to remember for both of us.

It certainly did.

Old man Richardson was a new client of mine. He owned a big trucking company. You may recall I told you to behave yourself at this party.

Yes, you did.

And you didn't, did you?

Another chuckle. No, I guess I didn't, did I? But it was certainly fun. And you didn't behave appropriately that night either.

Laughter. My fun came a week later, but I admit it originated at that party. That's a story for later. Actually, the only thing I did wrong at that party was that I failed to say no to a lunch invitation.

Hmmmm. Are you trying to tell me it was a simple lunch invitation from the client's wife and you had no idea that she might have an agenda?

Scout's honor.

Bullshit. Laughter from each.

First, Susie let's hear what you remember about that evening. We can get into my failings later.

Okay, but no interruptions with your editorial comments or I'll never get through it:

It was a cold rainy day. The kids were away at school so I decided to spend some time pampering myself so I would look extra nice for your new client. I peeled off all my clothes and settled in for a long hot bath with a good dirty book. While I was at it, I carefully shaved my legs and since I had the razor out I trimmed up my mound so I was nice and smooth except for the little landing strip at the top I maintained in those days. It was a delicious afternoon. I started to masturbate when I got to the good part of the book but decided to refrain, deciding since I had to behave that night, I wanted to save my climax for sex with you after the party.

After pampering myself I threw on some sweats and fixed dinner for the kids. You and I would graze on hors d'oeuvres at the party. When you got home, I pecked you on the cheek and left you to supervise the kids while I did my make-up and dressed for the party. Even though it was cold I chose a light-weight green and blue silk dress. It hung beautifully around my breasts emphasizing them without exposing them. The bra I wore was a soft thin one that let my boobs bounce just enough to make sure guys would notice. Between the thin fabric of the bra and the light silk of the dress, I knew that the slightest arousal would make my nipples show. I thought about wearing panty hose, but I decided not to, given how nicely I had cleaned up my legs earlier. So my outfit was just the dress, the bra, a pair of sexy panties that I hoped you would pull off with your teeth later, and a nice pair of mid-heeled sandals, conservative, but still enough heel to show off my legs.

I had just finished dressing and was admiring myself in the mirror when you came in, having turned the kids over to the babysitter. You stood in the door watching me preen before the mirror and eventually got my attention with a whistle.

"Oh, so you like?" I said as I turned and walked towards you.

"Very much," you responded. You put your arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss.

I turned my head to the side and said, "No, no. You'll spoil my make-up. Later." But just to make sure you knew I meant it I rubbed my tits against your chest and then as I stepped away, I stroked your cock which was already hard.

"Have you been leching after the babysitter," I asked.

"She is cute," you said, "but isn't she in the girl scout troop you work with? Definitely off limits."

"Well, I glad to hear you have limits Reggie," I said.

"I do and tonight is a night for observing limits. For both of us. Richardson is an important new client."

"Yes sir," I said with a salute and a laugh. As I spoke I was wondering what effect my outfit would have on the new client. Would he lust after me as my husband was?

We arrived at the Richardsons' an hour later. It was cold but I left my coat open as we walked from the valet stand to their front door. Why? I was counting on the cold to make my nipples hard so they would show through my bra and dress when you introduced me to your new client. I had promised I would behave, but I felt so good about myself tonight, I just couldn't resist flaunting my tits a bit.

We were greeted by Mrs. Richardson as we came in the front door. The cold weather had had the desired effect on my nipples, and it was clear she noticed. Her husband stepped from behind her and took our coats., After he stepped away, we stood chit chatting with Mrs. Richardson about the cold weather. Her eyes flicked down to my breasts repeatedly. Richardson however seemed oblivious even when he returned from storing our coats in what ever mysterious place coats go at the outset of a party like this. He shook my hand with a cold limp grip and then quickly grabbed you by the arm and led you off to talk about the new insurance coverages you were preparing for him. I hate handshakes like that.

As the two of you walked away Mrs. Richardson looked at me and laughed. "Men. It's always about money for them. Come with me and let me get you something warm to drink. My daughter Lindsey can handle the greeting duties for a while." Lindsey was an attractive young woman, perhaps in her early twenties who was apparently taking a break from college I would later learn. Lindsey also noticed my swollen nipples as we were introduced. Hmmm, I thought. The women in this house are finding me much more interesting than the men are. I wonder. Then I reminded myself that I was supposed to be on my best behavior and seducing the new client's wife or his daughter probably didn't meet that standard.

As we walked into the living room where the bar was set up, I saw you drinking with a circle of men including the new client, where I assumed you would spend the rest of the evening. "After all this evening is about business," I told myself.

I chit chatted with Mrs. Richardson over a drink. She appeared to be in her mid-forties but was apparently a woman who took good care of herself. She was tall with long legs, covered to the floor by a long flowing dress that somehow didn't conceal them as she walked. Not bare skin mind you, but the fabric draped so you could see the shape of her legs and they looked lovely. And when she stood so she was back lit you could see through the fabric so her legs and ass were perfectly silhouetted. The dress hung on her hips outlining them beautifully and did the same for her large breasts. Very attractive and very sexy, I thought, my mind still in the gutter it had slipped into when we first arrived.

When she moved on to meet and greet more guests, I drifted over the next hour from one group to another. It was the kind of event that I excelled at. I'm comfortable meeting strangers and engaging them in friendly chatter that means nothing but is charming none-the less. About two or three drinks later I found myself talking to Lindsey again. Her boyfriend, Henry, a very handsome young man was with her. He was just as interested in my breasts as Lindsey had been earlier. After three drinks I was beyond being annoyed by a man ogling my tits, especially when Lindsey seemed to still be doing the same thing. Instead, I was basking in their less than socially correct attention.

"This is a beautiful home your parents have," I said, not really caring one way or the other.

"It's a big old barn that's for sure," Henry said.

Lindsey smiled. "Would you like to see it." She was still staring at my tits. "Henry, get us some more drinks and we will get out of this room. There are much more interesting parts of the house."

That was when Mrs. Richardson showed up and dragged her daughter off to see an important friend, pointedly ignoring Henry.

"Oops," I said to him as the two women walked away. "It looks like we've been abandoned."

"Happens all the time," he said. "The Missus doesn't approve of me, at least not at times like this." I would learn later that there were other times when she approved tremendously of Henry and his special talents.

"Did you do something wrong?"

"I'll tell you about it while I give you the tour. I don't need Lindsey for that. I grew up in this house--born here 23 years ago." He took my arm and led me from the room. No one was paying any attention to us whatsoever and I loved the warmth of his arm against mine. Henry was about 6 feet tall, broad shouldered, with narrow hips. His dark hair was thick and curly, and he had the sexiest blue eyes. As we walked from the room, I decided he was the sexiest creature in the house and that I was going to completely forget Reggie's admonition to behave myself.

He took me down a long hall and then up a set of stairs that led to the living quarters. As we walked, I asked him, "Why doesn't the Missus approve of you?"

"I'm the gardener here."

"Oh, like Lady Chatterley's Lover?"

"Kind of." He had his arm around my waist now, our hips bumping as we walked down a hallway.

"My father was the gardener before me." His hand slid down so it was on my hip.

"And was he someone's lover. Perhaps the Missus?" I asked. His fingers were massaging my ass. It felt delicious.

Henry laughed as he opened a door leading from the hall. As we stepped in and he closed the door behind us, he said, "Actually, my dad was the first Mrs. Richardson's lover. Then later he was the current Mrs. Richardson's lover. Dad was quite the lover. He was screwing the mother here, in this bedroom and screwing the 18-year-old daughter out in the garden. That was all back before I was born."

"Wait a minute," I said. "The old guy my husband is chatting up downstairs is the father of the hostess, not her husband. And Leslie is his granddaughter?"

"Ah yeah, I think that's right. I get a little confused sometimes."

"What happened to hmm... Leslie's grandmother? Is she still around?" He had his hands cupping my ass now and was pulling me into him. I could feel his erection pushing against my belly.

"No. He chuckled. She would be about ninety by now, and when she found out her daughter was screwing her lover, she blew up and went to Carmel with the cook. She had been screwing him too. Dad hung around and kept screwing the daughter (among others) until he passed on."

"You mean Leslie's mother, the Missus?"

"Right. They didn't have to hide out in the garden any longer once the old lady was gone. They moved their affair in here. This very room." He had slipped a hand off my hip and was using it to massage one of my breasts. There was no doubt in my mind that he wanted to screw me. And I was fine with the idea.

"I see,... I think." I was rubbing my hips back and forth dragging myself against his erection. We had too much clothing on. It was getting harder to focus enough to follow what he was saying. "So, who was your mother?"

"The cook's wife. Dad was screwing her too."

"And Leslie's father?"

"Good question. Les and I aren't so sure about that, but we tell ourselves that he was someone else--other than my father that is. We do have our standards. Incest is out. I don't screw my half-sister." I slid one hand between us and began massaging his cock through his clothing.

"Oh I get it, sort of," I said. "Didn't you just tell me you were screwing both Mrs. Richardson and her daughter Leslie? That sounds like incest."

"Not really. I'm not related to either one of them." He sounded a lot more certain than his explanation would support.

He pinched one of my engorged nipples through my clothing and I gasped. "You're a bad boy."

"Could have been old Mr. Richardson, I suppose. He's a horny old goat." Henry said, ignoring my modest complaint. "And yes, I'm a bad boy, just like my dad was."

"That would make Leslie her mother's sister, right?"

"Yeah, I s'pose. But it doesn't really matter all that much." He was tired of talking about his family. He pulled me towards him and kissed me hard. That was when I decided not to worry about the gardener's family history.

Within minutes he had me out of my clothes and I was kneeling naked before him sucking his delicious cock. His pants were in a pool around his feet as he was quickly stripping off the rest of his garments. Once we were both naked, I flopped down on the bed and lay back with my legs spread my glistening pussy open to the gardener who stood before me stroking his beautiful prick. He really did have a beautiful prick. It was long and straight, with a nice plum shaped head. It was big enough around so I knew he would fill me up and stretch me out just a little. Just enough for a great fuck. I was cupping my tits and massaging my swollen nipples while I stared at him in lust.

"We don't have all night," I said. "I need to get downstairs soon. I promised my husband I would behave tonight." Henry dropped to his knees between my legs. With his weight on his elbows, he put his head down and began to suckle on my tits, one and then the other. It was just delicious.

He sat up and looked down at me. "You don't seem to be behaving tonight."

"No, I'm not," I stretched out my arm and began stroking his cock, which was still wet from my sucking.

Bluepen451
Bluepen451
1,404 Followers