Fans and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, we're ready." Muscle Blonde said, his voice resonating with both desire and apprehension as he spoke.

Margot smiled satisfied with their answer: "Excellent! Come with me then and let us step into the Echodom."

The Dispensation

As she led them through the lobby and down a dimly lit hallway towards her hotel room, she was smiling. The men were still considering what was going to happen. Each step drew them closer to unknown pleasure, but they feared the unknown. This was a desire they could neither understand nor control once inside her realm.

As if sensing these thoughts racing within them, Margot turned around ever so slightly before opening the door and swinging her arm dramatically said, "Welcome to Ombrefell, my friends. Come in."

She smiled as she thought about what she was about to do. She had been planning this for a while and now finally, action. The men entered; She closed and locked the door.

She slowly walked up to the two men, her eyes cobalt blue and icy. Margot ran her hands over their chests, feeling their muscles tense beneath her touch. She closed her eyes as her mind dissected their scent. They had both clearly bathed and primed themselves with a cheap, but not unpleasant thrift store aftershave. She held the moment still in her mind. She inhaled the stillness and breathed out warmth. Then, she let the moment continue.

The men looked at each other nervously, unsure of what was going on. She could see the confusion in their eyes and smiled knowingly. "I have something special planned for you two," she said in a low voice, her eyes never leaving theirs.

The men looked at each other again, but this time with a hint of curiosity in their eyes. She continued to caress them, warming their bodies with the friction of her touch. She moved closer to them, letting them feel the heat radiating off her body.

She then stepped back and slowly began to undress herself, making sure that they had a good view of her body as she did so. The men's eyes widened in desire and arousal as they watched her strip down to nothing but her lacy silk lingerie.

She then moved closer to them and began kissing them both passionately, exploring every inch of their mouths with her tongue as she did so. The men responded eagerly, pressing themselves against her body as they kissed back hungrily. Slowly, in the middle of the three-way kiss, she moved her face away causing them to assuage their lustful hunger in the depths of each other's mouth.

She felt a rush of excitement as she watched the two men kiss. Her heart raced and her skin tingled with anticipation. She took in every detail of the moment, from the way their lips met to the way their hands explored each other's bodies. She felt her own blood rising as she watched them, and she knew that this was something she had wanted to experience for herself: the sight of two men expressing their love for each other. Her face was flushed and hot. Her sense of awe and admiration aroused, she couldn't help but smile at the beauty of it all.

She pulled them apart then slowly began to undress them, starting with the buttons of their shirts. Margot unbuttoned each shirt, revealing their toned chests and abs. She ran her hands over their bodies, each inch of their skin burning as she moved from man to man.

Next, their pants. She began to unzip them one at a time. She then pulled the pants down and off of each man, revealing the little tents in their boxer briefs. A sigh left her lips as she ran her hands over them both, and slowly peeled them off of each man. Little beads of sweat started to trickle in rivulets down Muscle Blonde's tight abdomen, as now they both stood completely naked in front of her.

Overjoyed with the sight of the two nude men standing before her, she soothed them with her gaze as they flashed confused looks at each other, unspoken questions hanging in the air. Had they really just kissed? How did that happen? And why were they still here?

She felt a thrill of anticipation as she began to finish undressing. Her dainty lace bra fell to the floor, and she felt her nipples harden in anticipation of the pleasure to come. She savored the sensation of the cold air on her skin as she let the bra fall away from her body. Her nipples were now exposed and tingling with pleasure.

The men's gaze moved from each other to her, their questions answered as they beheld her beauty. They stayed for the only good reason. Desire.

Next, she peeled away her sheer thong panties, feeling a rush of warmth between her legs as they slid down her thighs. The cold air was now caressing her most intimate area. Her pussy was exposed and ready for them to explore. If only she would let them.

She saw their cocks hardening at the sight of her freckled body. God she was enjoying this. It was power. It was sexuality. It was seduction. It was the Dominaura. And it had been her dream since she first found that old book in her mom's discards, Women On Top. She had never considered it before. But when she read the section on men loving men, something had switched on in her psyche and it had never switched off. She was ready and eager to show them all the ways they could enjoy their sexuality together. She rubbed her curves against them in a promise of what lay ahead.

Once they were both aroused enough, she pulled away and motioned for them to lay down on the bed next to each other. They complied without hesitation and lay down side by side on the bed.

She then straddled Muscle Blonde and began grinding against him while kissing his friend's neck and chest passionately. Both men moaned in pleasure as desire took over.

Tenderly, she reached out with one hand and grabbed Wiry Blue's hand, guiding it towards his partner's crotch area while still grinding against him herself with her hips.

She studied Wiry Blue's face as he tentatively touched the unfamiliar shape and texture, enjoying the power she had over him. His eyes widened and his breath quickened as he realized what he was doing. She could see the desire in his eyes, and it made her heart race with anticipation. She knew soon he would be completely under her control, and she couldn't wait for what she knew would happen next.

"Now," she commanded her lovers, her voice low and authoritative, "I want you both to start exploring each other's bodies more intimately." The men did as they were told, their hands slowly moving up and down each other's body finally pausing to stroke each other's shafts. She maneuvered them until they were facing each other.

"We are going to have some fun that I don't believe either of you have ever experienced before."

She moved as though she were going to sit on Wiry Blue's face, but instead sat him up and turned him around and laid him back down, face at his friend's cock. Muscle Blonde breathed nervously as he now had a cock right in his face.

She smiled. This was going to be easier than she thought. They had to know what was coming, or did they?

"Now," she said again, her voice silky yet commanding, "I want you to start licking each other. Start at the base of the shaft and work your way up."

The men did as they were told, their tongues exploring each other's length with slow licks and gentle caresses. It was delightful to watch.

"Now," she said, her voice still low and commanding. "I want to see more. I want to see you both sucking each other off."

The men looked up at her, then back at each other, before they started to move. Margot watched as they started to suck each other off, their tongues exploring every inch of each other's cocks.

She felt the thrill of conquest, knowing she had brought them to this point. They would never have done this without her encouragement, but now they were sharing something intensely beautiful. She was never more present in her sexuality.

The men continued to suck each other. Her heart raced at the sight of them. She watched them move in perfect rhythm, their mouths bobbing up and down on their cocks making their bodies twist and writhe against each other in an exquisite dance of pleasure.

The woman smiled in satisfaction at how they had accepted her suggestions. She had them right where she had planned. Desire was indeed more powerful than the Dominaura. She loved teaching men to relax and enjoy their sexuality. And she loved participating.

Margot saw and could almost feel each and every thrust into each other's mouth. She smiled as she watched the two men 69, their bodies intertwined in a passionate embrace. She moved closer to them, her hands running over their bodies as she teased them with her touch.

The men moaned in pleasure as she ran her fingers through their hair, her nails lightly scratching their scalps. She then moved down to their necks, lightly caressing them with her fingertips before moving further down. Her hands ran over their chests and stomachs, feeling their heat as they continued to pleasure each other.

She then moved lower still, her hands running over their groins and thighs as they continued to thrust into each other's mouths. She teased them by lightly brushing against their most sensitive areas but not allowing them to reach climax yet. Her touch was tantalizingly light but firm enough that they knew she was in control of the situation.

The men were getting closer to release by the second, desperate but unable to do so until she allowed it. She smiled at the sight of them writhing in pleasure beneath her touch, knowing that they were completely under her control now. Finally, when they were both on the brink of orgasm, she abruptly pulled them away from each other.

Frustration.

Hunger.

Obedience.

She shivered softly at the sight of them panting heavily with desire, knowing that soon enough she would give them what they wanted— complete satisfaction.

She began encouraging them again and they eagerly sucked each other for all they were worth. She knew at this point they didn't care that it was a man receiving the pleasure, that it was another man giving them pleasure. They only knew pleasure, Just as she wished.

Her eyes lingered on their bodies as they moved in perfect harmony. Her pussy thick with her dew. She inched closer and ran her hands over their backs, as they lay intertwined, feeling them shiver and tense beneath her touch. The men moaned pleasingly as she continued to caress them, her fingers tracing circles around their nipples and down their stomachs. She then moved her hands up and down their bodies, alternating between gentle strokes and firm pressure. Her fingers explored the fullness of their skin, teasing and tantalizing them until they were both trembling.

She then leaned forward and began to suck on one man's neck while she continued to stroke the other's body. The sensations intensified for both of them as she moved back and forth between them, never letting either one reach climax, using one's desire to stoke the other's desire. She kept them both frustrated and eager for more.

Finally, she stopped and looked down at the two men with a knowing smile on her face. They were both close to the edge but she had kept them from going over it just yet. With a wink, she scooted away from them and motioned for them to continue pleasing each other without her help this time.

They continued their frenzied sucking as she fingered herself. She could see their climax was imminent. She moaned softly as she watched them move in perfect harmony, their bodies entwined in a passionate embrace. There was a palpable spiritual connection in the moment as their fiery passion radiated through the room.

She was gasping in delight, her words expelled in a rhythmic staccato leitmotif as she instructed them what to do next, "As... as.. soon as you... you cum, H-H-Hold it in your mouth... and k-k-kiss each other... t-t-tongue each other... Ssssswap your ss-seed... Ssssw- swallow the milk o-o-of your desire."

Their mutual climax began at the base of their ass, then moved a few inches inside. It was a tickle that grew and grew. They felt it expand and move into the base of their penises. It welled up in their balls. Or at least it felt like their balls were swollen. The contractions began in their prostates. The muscles clenching and unclenching as their semen shot into their friend's mouth.

Her arousal surged as she watched them reach their simultaneous climax, cum spilling into their partner's mouth. The men then moved up and kissed their partner passionately, swapping cum between them in an uninhibited display that made her heart melt with the tender intimacy of the act.

As they kissed, she felt an overwhelming urge to join them and experience this same pleasure for herself. But she held back. She watched them explore each other, their two tongues intertwining in a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever.

Watching the two men share their cum left her trembling. As it finally became too much for her and she felt herself reach orgasm. They continued exchanging their essence between them while her body rocked with the waves of her undiminishing orgasm.

'My God, I'm still cumming.' she gasped to herself. This was the most erotic experience she had ever had.

The men moved back into an embrace, their bodies trembling with pleasure from the life changing experience they had just shared.

She watched them bask in the afterglow of their shared pleasure. Her climax subsided. She took a deep breath, a most gratified sigh, as she lay back and spread her legs, inviting them to come closer.

She guided their heads to her pussy, letting them take in the sweet scent of her arousal. The men eagerly licked and sucked at her clit, their tongues dancing around it and each other as they teased and tantalized her.

Moans, oh the moans. Each moan drove the men to touch her everywhere. Wiry Blue's finger was in her pussy. Muscle Blonde's was oh so gently pressing against her asshole. Oh, oh, oh so pleasantly expanding her little-used pleasure passage. Wiry blue found her g-spot and gently fingered it up and down. In and out. Hard and soft. Seconds passed. The sensations grew.

Intensity. Her body trembled with anticipation. She grabbed onto their heads and pushed them deeper into her pussy, urging them on. She moaned loudly as their tongues worked together in perfect harmony.

Her orgasm began outside of her body, in another galaxy, in another time but focused down on the small nubbin hidden in her folds. She was out of her body. She could see it there trembling on the bed. She could watch it, but she couldn't feel it.

Silence enveloped her. The warmth exploded into a flame and suddenly all was white light. And a constant unwavering tickle in her crotch. So intense, it was almost unpleasant. As it washed over her she returned to her body.

The feeling of everything, all at once.

She shook.

Her juices flowed freely from between her legs, coating both men in a pool of cum and saliva and pussy juice. Screaming in ecstasy, she collapsed onto the bed, in the joyful chaos they had just created and smiled contentedly.

She was no longer L'ombreteur; she was Margot. What she had just experienced was feral, savage. She had executed her plan flawlessly, and had in so doing, freed her lovers from the inhibitions that would steal or destroy their love. She had nurtured their inherent love for each other and taught them to express it in the most intimate way possible.

Her grin caught the fanboys off guard. They looked up at her sheepishly, their faces flush from exertion. Love was in their eyes.

For her.

For each other.

They kissed.

They slept.

This was submitted as my entry into the 2023 Literotica Geek Pride Story Event. I hope you enjoyed it.

Thanks to Rustyoznail for editing.

APPENDICES:

GLOSSARY:

The places and things involving Wraithskater and L'Ombreteur:

The Wraithsborder: The shadows between our world and the Echodom and generally speaking the Echodom itself. It is not static, it undulates and it has thin spots that can occasionally be traversed by any unsuspecting person.

The Mirropality: The universe of Earth. It is like our own, but the laws of physics allow for this type of superhero.

The Echodom: the alternate universe of Materdusk. In this universe, L'Ombreteur is a woman.

Reflectoid(s): They are the names given to your alternate self in the opposing reality. If you were to meet your other self while traversing the Wraithsborder they would be your reflectoid as you would be theirs. Together you would be two reflectoids and you would both probably be driven quite mad.

Materdusk: Earth's doppelganger in the Echodom. Populated with doubles of everyone on Earth. Or from their perspective, Earth is populated by their doubles.

Wraithsbed: The manor house of The Wraithsgater.

Ombrefell: The lair of L'Ombreteur in both worlds.

The Dominaura: The mysterious power possessed by only the Wraithsgater of Materdusk, so far as he knows. He has yet to encounter or even hear about his reflectoid on Earth. "A recurring trope in the novel is the verbatim statement: 'it bends the wills of whomsoever Wraithskater touches.'

Skating: Is his acquired ability to phase through solid objects. As he moves there is the appearance that he is almost ice skating through them. This, coupled with the obvious similarity to his actual name, led to the misnomer that became his name in the Mirropality of Earth, Wraithskater.

WRAITHSKATER'S UNIVERSE

The Wraithsgater of the Wraithsborder or Wraithskater, as he is known in the Mirropality, is a mysterious and enigmatic superhero known for his unique set of powers, exceptional intellect, and striking appearance. He is a tall, lean figure with piercing green eyes that seem to see through everything. His attire is an effortless blend of modern and vintage fashion, comprising a stylish brown leather waistcoat, a casual button-down shirt, and tight slacks. The waistcoat has an air of Old Western charm, adding an alluring touch to his overall ensemble.

Wraithskater's primary power is known as "Dominaura," an ability that allows him to exert influence over others based on their proximity to him. The closer individuals are to Wraithskater, the more susceptible they are to his influence, with direct physical contact rendering his control irresistible. However, he struggles with perfect control over his Dominaura power, sometimes inadvertently affecting those around him without conscious intent.

His other abilities include phasing or "skating" through walls and solid objects, as well as possessing an extraordinary wit and cunning. This results in his adapting the misnomer Wraithskater, since people in the Mirropality know nothing of Wraithsgate or the Wraithsborder. His primary duty is to guard and protect that gate, but mysteriously while in the performance of his duty, he fell into the abyss between the Mirropality and the Wraithsborder drifting until he fell again through a thin portion of the wraithsborder into the Mirropality, acquiring his skating power. The reasons for this series of events have not yet been given and it fuels endless speculation and fan theories.

While he lacks superhuman strength, Wraithskater compensates with his keen analytical mind and vast knowledge in various fields, making him a master strategist and a formidable opponent.

Wraithskater's weaknesses stem from his reliance on physical touch to reliably use his Dominaura power, and the energy required to phase through solid objects. These limitations can leave him vulnerable in certain situations. Additionally, his strong empathy and compassion can be exploited by enemies to lure him into traps or force him into difficult decisions.