Fans and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite his powers, Wraithskater is driven by a strong sense of justice and a desire to protect those who cannot protect themselves. He grapples with the ethical implications of using his Dominaura power and strives to balance responsible use of his abilities with his pursuit of justice. His past is shrouded in mystery, but one thing is certain: Wraithskater will tirelessly fight for justice, using his remarkable abilities to make the world a better place.

L'Ombreteur is a complex and enigmatic character who exists simultaneously in two parallel worlds, each with a distinct form. Bound together by the shadows that serve as the boundary between dimensions, the Wraithsborder, they are a dual entity that defies conventional definitions of good and evil.

Imagine two parallel planes with a nexus defined by and moving with L'Ombreteur. Their vulnerability is that, whereas other reflectoids can exist in separate coordinates on each realm, L'Ombreteur must always exist in the same spatial coordinates in either realm no matter how they travel within each universe. This means that if one knows the location of L'Ombreteur in The Mirropality, you could find them at exactly the same place in the Echodom, provided you could traverse the space between the universes. It also means that they are somehow entangled within the Wraithsgate.

In the Mirropality, L'Ombreteur appears as a tall, brooding man with a lean and muscular build, sharp facial features, and piercing eyes that hold a wealth of hidden secrets. He has deep black hair slicked back, and he dons a form-fitting suit made of shadows that seem to blend into the darkness around him.

In the Echodom, L'Ombreteur takes the form of a captivating woman with an air of mystery and power. She has long, flowing deep red hair that seems to have a life of its own, and her eyes are just as intense and enigmatic as her male Refectoid's. She wears a dress crafted from the same shadowy material as the male version's suit, which clings to her curves and moves fluidly with her every motion.

Driven by a desire to possess the Dominaura power, L'Ombreteur seeks to control and manipulate others for their own ends. They are immune to the influence of the Dominaura, due to their unique existence that prevents them from being touched simultaneously in both worlds. This has not yet been made clear in the series which again leads to fan speculation. This immunity was discovered at their first meeting with the Wraithsgater.

In the Echodom, Wraithsgater remains a man, and his relationship with the original form of L'Ombreteur in that world played a pivotal role in the creation of the dual existence they now share. The change in the name is how we know which world we are in. He is The Wraithsgater on Materdusk and Wraithskater on Earth. L'Ombreteur's motivations and actions are driven by the experiences and perspectives of both their male and female forms, creating a multi-layered antagonist.

Their complexity and dual nature serve as a catalyst for deeper discussions about morality, the justification of actions, and whether the ends really justify the means. They are a nemesis that I hope can engage readers in an exploration of the intricate nature of the characters and their beliefs.