All Comments on 'Fantasies'

by GingerV

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
matriarchmatriarchover 19 years ago
Teasing, humorous fun

Great story Ginger, the tension was excruciatingly good, the humour was perfectly timed, all the real things, the choking, the hiccups. A realistic, but delicious rendition of almost overwhelming desire. Thanks for a great read. Mat

Huckleman2000Huckleman2000over 19 years ago
Really just awesome!

My favorite line of the whole story: "I try my best to look as if I meant to do that."

Funny, sexy, real - just a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I don't know why.....

I can't figure out why you were having trouble getting this submission accepted. It's a fun story...even for a guy. It's realistic, believable, and funny. At the same time, it's erotic, teasing, and titillating. There were a few puncuation errors, a few misspelled words, but nothing excessive.

A great job in my opinion. I started reading it and couldn't set it down until I was done. Just had to see if they finally got together.

It also gives a guy a glimpse of how insecure a beautiful, young woman might be. Of course, we all can't be the Adonis you describe in your story :)

Thanks for a good read.

MagicFingersMagicFingersover 19 years ago
Tantalizingly Titillating

Well told story. Very descriptive in every way.

Well done, old girl! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
YOU, are a Wordsmith

Encore, Encore

WorkingWriterWorkingWriterover 19 years ago
Crazy about Mel

You create such great characters. Love Mel. Want to live next door to her. Keep writing, please.

Quiet ListenerQuiet Listenerover 19 years ago
Very, very good.

I really enjoyed reading that story. I wish I could be more helpful, but I'm not a good enough editor to even find anything wrong with it! Compelling characters and believable dialog, as well as a plot that most everyone can sympathize with. The narrative line was seamlessly integrated with the eroticism of the story, so that the entire thing was hot without being one long sex scene, which can get really boring. The sex seemed real, unlike so many of the submissions here, and your complete lack of numerical measurement of your characters was a relief. Of course, I can't really give you many points for that, because you don't even inhabit the same literary world as the "10 inch long cock" mongers.

What can I say? You go girl!

~Quiet Listener

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous