Fantasies and Fetishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was amazing, baby." she sighed as her body fell in to complete relaxation. Her body felt like it had just run a marathon, but while every muscle felt spent it was a state of serenity as everything relaxed at once. His hands softly carressed her legs and ass as he lay under her, accompanied by soft kisses to her pussy that still rested on his face.

"Love, I could lay here for the rest of my life, but we may want to get cleaned up." He said gently. She realized, then, that she could also feel the sticky wetness between their stomachs.

"Babe, did you cum too??"

"I did, it was incredible. And after that orgasm you just had I'm sure you're glad I'm not looking for you to help me finish, though I'll definitely be craving your body again very soon." he said with a chuckle.

She laughed and carefully climbed off him, looking over the mess they made, mostly all over him. "Well, care to join me in the shower, then?"

They washed off mostly in silence, letting their minds run through the events that had just unfolded. Anna found herself feeling nervous as she rinsed off, wondering if Liam was upset with her for how far she had played out the little scenario. He had seemed to enjoy it, he certainly seemed encouraging as she had expressed some of the more.. real life things. But she couldn't bring herself to breach the topic, and the longer the silence lasted the more the wall seemed to grow.

The shower didn't last long and soon they were drying off and climbing back in to bed. Anna turned off her bedside lamp and turned toward Liam. He was on his side looking at her, his light was still on casting shadows across the room.

"You must think I'm pretty weird," he finally said.

"What?! I thought you were thinking that I was the freak! I was worried that I took that way too far," she replied, the pressure in her chest that she had felt building immediately fading in to the past.

"Well.. I feel like I pushed you in to it, and having you know that I came from hearing you talk about.. fucking someone.. well, yeah. It's just so sexy seeing the way your body moves when you have sex, focusing on your pleasure instead of my own and hearing your moans.." he trailed off as he struggled to explain why it was so thrilling.

Anna reached out and put her hand on his chest, then leaned in and kissed him. "Babe, I love you. I'm yours, and you are mine. We both have our kinks, I don't think either of us are weird." Liam let out a breath and seemed to relax a little bit. "Besides," she continued, "you didn't push me in to it. I thought the roleplay was really hot, I mean.. I've never squirted before. That was kind of fantastic. The dildo really hits just the right spot," she paused, wondering if she maybe said too much. Instead, Liam's eyes seemed to light up in exictement.

"I know! That was amazing! That was honestly the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"So you're not hurt that I came like that during our roleplay?"

"No, of course not. If that's what it took I'd demand that we do it every time," he said with a laugh. "Joking, of course, but I do enjoy the idea of giving you a squirting orgasm so.."

Feeling content and secure after talking through some of it, Anna rest her head on her pillow and relaxed in to the bed. Liam seemed to feel the same way and stretched out to turn off the light, ushering in the evening darkness over the room. She rolled on to her side and rest her head on his chest and listened to him breath as her arm rest across his body.

One thing still lingered on her mind keeping her from sleep. "You wouldn't actually want me to sleep with someone else, would you?" she asked quietly.

There was a pause. She almost wondered if he had fallen asleep, but finally his low reply came, "No." She waited for more but he didn't seem willing to continue.

She pressed on, "But you liked having me pretend the dildo was real?"

Again, a pause. "Yes," she could tell he was trying to choose the right words, "it just brings the fantasy more to life, I guess. I liked that you seemed in to it.. is that true?"

Having the question turned on her caused her a brief pause as well but she found her words easier, "I did. It was kinky, and I really enjoyed it." Anna slid her hand down his chest under the covers until she found his cock which had grown soft since the shower. "So you wouldn't get turned on watching me flirt with a stranger at the bar?" she asked him coyly. She felt his cock imediately start to harden in her hand.

"What are you doing?!" he responded in alarm.

"I just wonder.. how far along you'd let things go if I made you watch. I think your body is telling me you'd like that!" Anna giggled as she gave his now fully hard erection a squeeze and rubbed it.

Liam let out a sigh. "You're a bad, bad wife," he said with a growl, "now I'm not going to be able to go to sleep!"

Anna made a pouting face in the darkness and let out an exasperated sigh as she removed her hand from his now hard erection and turned over in bed, "Fine.. you're right, we should go to bed. Now that I know just how dirty your fantasy gets.. well, I guess we'll see what happens!"

"You suck," Liam said with a growl. She felt him shift on to his side as well, facing away from her. "I love you, Anna."

She smiled to herself as she let her mind finally relax and drift off toward sleep as well, "I love you too," she murmurred.