Fantasies and Fetishes Ch. 02

Story Info
Anna's teasing feeds Liam's voyeuristic desires.
8.4k words
4.47
8.3k
39
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 01/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

For readers that had not guessed where this story was heading from the first chapter of this series, this work of fiction explores the Hot Wife fantasy. If that piques your interest, read on (and I would encourage reading chapter 1 first) and enjoy. Other fantasies and fetishes will continue to develop as the story evolves and as Liam and Anna further explore each other's hidden desires. I did pull the initial submission of this story to make some smaller edits and try to improve the overall chapter.

------

It was a warm night, the low cacophony of surrounding conversations hummed in the spring air. In contrast, Anna and Liam sat in quiet simply enjoying each other's presence. They were spending their evening on a rooftop patio of their local little Mexican restaurant.

It had been a few weeks since Anna had learned of the fantasies Liam had kept secret from her. There was something she found delightfully fun about knowing there was more to discover in her partner after a decade together. She also found great satisfaction in pulling on those loose threads, unraveling them to reveal all the truths they held. As Anna sat across the table from him, sipping her spicy margarita, she studied his face. He stared absently off in the distance lost in his own thoughts. Always the day dreamer, she thought to herself.

One of the fun parts of Liam's fantasy is that it allowed for a very easy way to continuously tease him. She'd point out a hot guy in public and ask him 'How about him?', along with a wink or a bite of the lip. She'd watch his flustered reaction as he tried to fumble out a response. When he would ask at times who she was texting she'd respond in a mischievous voice that it was James, but that no, he couldn't know about what because that was private. Then she would stretch out on the couch to rest her feet on his lap and happen to notice something growing hard in reaction. Yes, the teasing was quite fun. With each reaction she received she felt she learned just a little more about what was going on inside his head.

"I have a question for you." Anna said, breaking the silence.

Liam snapped back to reality and looked at her, "Yeah? What's that?"

"Would you rather I sit on your face or watch me playing with our new dildo?"

Liam's eyes went wide, glancing side to side to see if anyone was in earshot and causing Anna to grin. His cheeks even flushed red as he responded, "Anna! Here?!"

"Here. Tell me."

He leaned back in his chair and ran his hands through his hair. Finally, he leaned forward and, much more softly than her, said, "I don't know. It depends on the day. It may lean a little toward the dildo. I like the idea of you sharing in the mental, fantasy part of it."

Anna nodded to herself as he confirmed her guess. "Does that fantasy include the idea of cuckolding you?"

If Liam had looked surprised before then this was the face of pure shock, nearly spitting out his drink. "What has got into you, Anna?!"

"I just want you to answer my questions, no one can hear us." She found herself feeling an odd pleasure in making him squirm under her interrogation.

Liam cast his eyes around again before responding, "No, it does not... that form of fantasy has the tendency, at least in my understanding, to have levels of humiliation involved. Mockery and shaming, disrespect... no. To each their own but that isn't it for me."

"Then what is it?"

He shrugged. "I suppose it's not too different than a swinger couple. No one has quite the same stigma against swingers, as if it is normal if both couples are taking new partners. They pursue that feeling of newness, that excitement one gets when being with a new partner. No, the 'hot wife' fantasy for me is more like an extreme form of voyeurism. There is nothing that turns me on quite as much as knowing you are turned on. Of seeing you in ecstasy as your needs are filled, hearing the sounds of your pleasure. Perhaps it's those moments when we make love that I see your reactions, am part of them, that I see that as the height of what you can enjoy. I suppose through some odd transitive way that becomes the pinnacle of voyeurism that I want to watch."

Anna sat quietly as she thought about his response and he seemed content to let the silence drag on, perhaps knowing it was more of an answer than she was expecting. "That... actually makes sense in an odd way," she said. She noted his shoulders relaxing a little, clearly still harboring insecurity in saying his darker thoughts out loud and feeling relief in her response. "I want you to feel comfortable sharing anything with me. It can only lead to good things for you, I promise," she finished, winking at him.

Liam let out a loud laugh. "I think I should cheers to that," he said, raising his glass to clink against hers.

"So now you need to tell me about your obsession with having me sit on your face!"

Liam narrowed his eyes at her as she hid a smile behind her margarita. "You're trouble tonight, babe."

"Am I?!"

"Let's just leave it at: I love your ass. There is never a time where I don't want to bury my face in it," Liam replied with a grin.

Anna let out a mock sigh, "Hmmm, fine, I'll accept that for tonight... what were you thinking about earlier before I interrupted your daydreaming?"

"Our vacation," Liam responded, "Work has been stressful. I need the getaway... I can't wait for the cruise. Only a month away, now."

"I'm so excited. No cooking, as many drinks as we want, relaxing in the sun all day. I need to pull together a book list to keep me occupied!"

"Oh, definitely," he said, "All of that please."

The evening came and went with the blur of people around them as they moved through their own lives. Anna lay in bed, the light snoring beside her informing her of Liam fast asleep. She scrolled socials on her phone unable to turn off her mind and fall asleep yet. As her mind drifted and she thought of their conversation earlier in the night she changed course on her phone and opened a search on 'Hot wife'. Scrolling past a couple articles she found an Etsy listing on clothes under that tag and decided to open that up. Her feed displayed an array of clothes, jewelry, and other items with an assortment of phrases and pictures on them. Some were more basic, and others were, well, nothing short of exceedingly raunchy. As she browsed the items, she found herself getting turned on and on impulse added a couple listings to her cart and completed the check-out process. She locked her screen and laid it down, feeling she had reached a satisfactory conclusion to her evening and closed her eyes, trying to contain the giddiness she felt in anticipation of delivery as she searched for sleep.

*****

Liam let out a breath of relief as he hung his headset back on the charger before locking his laptop. Force of habit from years of in-office work had not been broken with his new life of remote work. Finally done, he thought to himself. The last couple months had been overly hectic at work and the cruise that he had booked for Anna and himself was finally closing in. An all too short five nights at sea through the Caribbean was still the reprieve they had sorely needed.

The smell of sauteed onions and garlic greeted him as he migrated from his office to the kitchen. A serene feminine voice, serenading in French through the Bluetooth speaker, eased the rest of his tension away. Anna turned and smiled at him, a distinctly heavily poured glass of red wine in one hand, a wooden spoon in the other.

"Hey babe!" she said. "I'm making a small batch of Coq au Vin; I figured one last round of home cooking before we stuff ourselves with all that rich food on the ship would be a good idea."

"It smells so good, is there some wine for me as well?"

Anna held out the bottle and nodded to a glass she had already placed on the counter. Liam took it and poured his glass, "Need any help?" he inquired.

"No, you've got dishes," she replied with a wink.

He watched as Anna moved gracefully through the kitchen, swaying to the French cafe music, finishing dinner. He rested his eyes and took in the moment, appreciating the life they had cultivated together.

"I've never found someone as beautiful as I've found you." he said.

Anna glanced over her shoulder at him, a smile half hidden by her long hair falling across her face. "That's so sweet of you, babe. What prompted that?"

"Maybe it's the relief of our vacation coming up... but I just feel good, you know? I'm just so glad I'm here, with you."

"There is no place I'd rather be either, love." she replied.

Dinner was exquisite. Liam savored the last crunch of the toasted baguette after soaking up the broth from the stew. He studied his empty bowl and weighed his capacity for restraint.

"You can have more, you know!" Anna said, giggling as she watched him.

"I really shouldn't..." he said, "I know I'll be sad if I do that." He stood up and grabbed both their bowls to bring to the kitchen. As he took care of his part of kitchen duties, Anna nestled into the couch and surfed her phone.

"Anything interesting?" Liam asked as he joined her.

"Just scrolling Instagram," she replied without glancing up. "I know it's kind of early but I'm a little tired, do you want to just go up and read in bed tonight?"

"Yeah, we can do that."

Anna followed him upstairs and climbed into bed with him. She didn't bother grabbing her book, instead opting to cuddle up next to him and rest her head on his chest while he read. Liam's hand absently stroked her hair, glad to feel the warmth of her body against his.

Liam noticed her breathing even out into the rhythmic sound of slumber and slowly reached over to turn out the light. He closed his eyes and let himself drift into the peaceful embrace of sleep alongside her.

*****

Anna's phone chirped on the bathroom counter. Morning light streamed in through the window casting warmth into the room. She glanced down and saw a message from James.

J: When are you leaving again?

A: We set sail tomorrow morning!

J: Still want to keep our session today?

A: Of course, one last session to be swimsuit ready!

J: Hahaha you already are swimsuit ready, Anna!

Anna found herself smiling, as usual, with the casual flirting that she had had with James lately. It felt good to feel wanted, to feel desired. Not that Liam didn't make her feel that way, of course. Sometimes it is just fun to have that attention from others as well. Anna walked out of the bathroom, glancing at the vacant bed and shaking her head to herself. She would never figure out how Liam couldn't sleep in on his days off. She stepped into her closet and began to look through her swimsuits, eventually picking out a two-piece set in bright pink. She put it on and admired the progress she had made over the last several months working out with James. Her breasts threatened to pop out of the small bikini top and the thong bikini straps went high over her hips leaving little to the imagination on what it covered of her ass. She snapped a side profile picture in the mirror, showing off a sassy view of her backside, then sent it to James.

A: You think so?

His response came back almost immediately.

J: Wow.. Anna. You look HOT

Anna felt excited. The exchange left her feeling a little frisky, and with the knowledge that she and Liam would be flying out of town she felt almost like tomorrow would be a reset button. A sense of boldness that she could take things a little further than normal because she would be running away the next day. She changed out of her swimsuit and grabbed the new yoga pants she had ordered but had yet to actually wear. Part of her had felt she wasn't actually going to ever wear these, but the moment had her feeling emboldened. The pants were sheer white, completely see-through, and were part of the series of slightly drunken purchases she had made that evening a few weeks ago. She dug into her panty drawer and pulled out the unopened pack of micro thongs she had purchased along with the pants.

Anna opened the pack and laid them out on her bed, having a moment of disbelief that she had actually made this purchase. The first pair was white with red lettering that said 'Hot Wife' on it. The second was pink with black lettering that said, 'Plays Well With Others' and had an upside-down pineapple on it. The last one made her blush just looking at it. A vibrant red pair with white dripping font that wrote 'Please return to hubby full'. Anna ran her hands through her hair as she looked down at the thongs and sheer pants, a little bit of her boldness fading as she realistically considered wearing these for her workout with James. Taking a deep breath, she shut her mind off to the objections from the rational side of her mind telling her this was crazy and just acted.

Anna grabbed the white pair that said 'Hot Wife' feeling it was the safest of the three and pulled it up her legs until the spaghetti strap bands rested high up over her hips. The crotch of the panties was just big enough to cover the lips of her pussy. Then, laying back on the bed, she slid the yoga pants on. She stood and walked over to look at herself in the mirror. The pants hugged her ass like a glove with the scrunched back of the butt pulling it tight and accentuating the full shape of each cheek. She could see the opaque white thong strap beneath the sheer fabric of the pants, much more than a typical underwear line. Anna turned and looked at it from the front and could see from the distance in the mirror that the red lettering of the thong clearly stood out through the sheer fabric. She bit her lip as she felt herself getting turned on, excited at the prospect of Liam and James seeing her in these. Finally, she put on a pink sports bra, admiring the cleavage it still provided for her large breasts, before heading downstairs.

Liam gaped as he saw Anna walking into the kitchen to grab her morning coffee. "When did you get those pants, Anna?" he said.

"Oh, I got these a little while ago... I felt like I've been needing some additional workout attire since James and I have been meeting four times a week... you know how sweaty things can get when I'm with him..."

"I can see through those, Anna!" he stammered.

Anna looked back at him from the kitchen and wiggled her butt, "Just wait till you see what I'm wearing under them!" she said with a coy smile. Anna walked around the kitchen island and approached him in the living room, watching his face as his eyes widened taking note of her thong.

Liam's mouth went dry, he felt his heart thumping in his chest, and most prominently he felt himself getting hard. "Are you really going to wear that for your workout with James today?" he asked.

Anna paused briefly before answering. "I think it would be fun, don't you? I seem to recall you once wanted me to wear just my mini skirt so he could see my thong... or was it without any panties at all? This is almost modest in comparison!" Liam groaned as Anna stepped up and straddled him on the couch, leaning in to kiss him deeply.

His hands went to her ass as she rocked against him, her soft lips pressed against his. Their tongues danced, exploring each other with soft licks as they playfully circled one another. Anna pulled back leaving him breathless and yearning for more. "Are you going to hang around home today? Waiting here until I am done with James?"

Liam tried to pull her back in for a kiss, but she resisted, putting a finger to his lips. "No no, babe," she said, then leaned in and whispered in his ear, "you have to wait your turn."

"You are such a tease!" he exclaimed. Then he leaned back with a groan, "No I wasn't planning on leaving the house today."

"Good," she replied, "I like knowing you're close."

Anna stood up and walked away from him and could feel his eyes following her. Glancing back, she saw him rubbing a growing bulge through his shorts. "So, I take it you like this outfit? You would like to see me wear this for when James gets here?"

"Damnit," he said, slowly acknowledging that she was right, "yes, I do. I bet you like knowing you are playing with both of us with this, don't you."

"Oh, I most certainly do." Anna said.

They spent the remainder of the late morning tidying up the house together in preparation for their departure the next day. Afternoon drew near and a chime from the doorbell rang through the house. "That must be James." Anna said, heading toward the front door. Liam had settled back on the couch and was sipping a beer. She gave him a wink and blew a kiss his way before disappearing around the corner.

Anna met James at the door with a smile. "I'm ready! Come on in!" she said, trying to ignore the butterflies that she felt in her stomach. James gawked for a moment before recovering himself. She turned quickly before he would have a chance to really see the front of the thong and began walking toward the home gym, looking back at him with a sly smile, "Coming?"

James stepped in, deciding to pretend nothing was out of the ordinary when he finally spoke. "Yes, of course."

Liam watched as Anna came around the corner, James close behind. His eyes were glued to Anna's ass as she walked in front of him until he noticed Liam on the couch. Surprise shown on his face and with an awkward gesture of his hand in greeting he said, "Oh, hey Liam. How's it going?"

"Good man, good to see you again. How about you?"

"Not bad, I -" Anna interrupted him, "You boys can chit chat later if you want, I want to get started, James!"

"Oh, sure... see you around, Liam." James said chuckling, turning to follow Anna. Liam nodded, watching Anna disappear from sight with James. Emotions surged in him as he thought about her, alone with James, in that outfit. "Holy shit..." he said softly to himself, a mixture of jealousy and excitement spurring his cock to grow hard. He couldn't control himself as he began to rub it through his shorts, images of what could be happening out there playing through his mind.

*****

James had Anna work through their typical leg day routine, starting with step ups followed by lunges. She could feel a sense of urgency to the initial workout sets from James. He seemed happy to not push her quite as hard to do additional reps and the rest periods felt shortened between them. It only took a moment to realize he was looking to move on to lifts that would be a bit more enticing with her current outfit. Squats came next and James hastily helped to load up the weights on the barbell. As Anna began her set, she could see him in the mirror doing his best to hide his staring. "How's my form look?" she inquired innocently as she paused near the bottom of her rep.

James cleared his throat as he stared at her ass, "Perfect. It looks perfect."

Anna smiled, wondering as she continued with each rep just how much he could see. She thought about how little the thin strap of the thong hid and felt herself getting wet with excitement. Between sets he'd keep his eyes on hers, but she noticed more than once surreptitious attempts to rearrange the noticeable bulge in his shorts. As they finished up the last set of squats, they moved on to ending the workout on hip adductors and hip abductors, the good girl / bad girl exercise. Besides catching glances at her thong hidden underneath her sheer pants she guessed that he likely hadn't had a full view yet to see what was written on them. As she sat down on the bench with her legs closed her heart continued racing. James knelt in front of her and wrapped the resistance band around her legs, just above the knees, and then held them in place with his hands on her legs. "Remember, when we do bad girls" he said with a wink, "I want you to open your legs and then pulse for three seconds before closing again for one rep. We will do 12 of these."