Fantasies Become Real

Story Info
I met alpha that made all of my secret sex fantasies real.
6.9k words
4.65
23.5k
36
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers

My name is John and I am separated from my wife after a long marriage. I have not been a very good husband and she has finally had enough. We still love each other, but my kinky sex demands and general attitude has pushed her to leave, at least for a while.

My wife is 8 years younger and good looking. I wanted her to control me with chastity, but she didn't share the fetish. I had also told her I wanted her to cuckold me. This was what crossed the line.

It's been about a month since this happened and I spend most of my time on porn sites jacking off to cuckold porn. It really turns me on and I think it's tied to my bisexual side.

In my fantasies she decides to cuckold me and force me to clean her and her lover after they have sex in front of me. This always leads to me fantasizing of being forced to please her lover as she watches. This is all fantasy and I know it can never happen.

This was my routine until a recent trip I went on with my work. I am semi retired at 62, but work as a trainer for a national firm. I was in Boston for a week long conference and it was the second night that I decided to have a couple of beers in the bar.

I was alone when a younger guy sat down beside me. He was probably mid 40's and Im over 60. He started up a friendly conversation and turned out he was at the same conference.

I found out his name was Phil and he was from the same state as I was and only lived 30 minutes from my home. It's a small world.

We hit it off right away and I really found it easy to talk to him. Nothing sexual came up and after about 45 minutes I had told him all about my marital situation and found out he was divorced.

He told me he had some killer weed in his room and invited me to come up to his room and smoke some. It had been years and years since I had smoked pot and sounded like a great idea.

We went up to his room and he sat on one of the beds and I was facing him sitting on the other bed. He opened the bedside table and lit up a joint. Wow, this shit was much more effective than any pot I had ever smoked before. I was feeling great and extremely horny in no time.

He got up and walked over to his suitcase pulled out some sweat pants and said, "I'm going to get more comfortable." He then removed his pants and underwear and made it impossible for me to miss his large cock and balls. He was showing them to me on purpose. He hesitated a few long seconds before putting the sweats on.

He smirked at me and said, "Get a good look?" I jerked my eyes away and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was looking."

He knew I was super stoned. He looked directly at me and said, "Tell me about your sex fantasies."

I stuttered and said, "Just the usual stuff." He said, "I'm an alpha male and you're a beta. I had a feeling about you, but the way you looked at my cock, there's no doubt you have some kinky secret fantasies."

He then pulled his sweats down in one deliberate movement. He said, "I want you to get a good look this time. Look at my cock and balls and don't look away." I was like a deer in the headlights, but I did what he told me and looked at his big package.

As I looked he leaned back and I could see he was getting hard. He said, "My alpha cock is bigger than your little dick isn't it? Let's make some of your fantasies real."

All I could do was stare at his hardening cock which was indeed much larger than mine.

He said, "Me, being an alpha, I never have thoughts of sucking cock, but you do have that desire don't you?" I was in a fog, but his words and his big cock were having their effect.

I said nothing, but knew where I was headed. He stood up in front of me and told me, "You are going to suck my cock and you are going to do what I tell you. Get on your knees."

He then gently pushed my shoulders down and I put up no resistance as I went to my knees. He looked down at me and told me, "Hold my cock up and lick and suck on my balls. Do it and make it good for me."

I reached for his hard cock and noticed how much harder it was than mine. His cock was perfect.

I had fantasized about this for many years and made sure to give him maximum pleasure. He groaned as I lovingly worked under his balls.

He said, "I'm going to make you beg for my cock." I just moaned as I kept on pleasuring him.

After a couple of more minutes he suddenly pulled away, leaving me on my knees wanting. I looked up at him and he said, "Beg for it cocksucker tell me exactly what you will do for me. Beg for my cum."

The pot and my fantasies had me desperate to suck his cock so I did beg and grovel. I begged saying, "Please let me suck it for you, I'll make you cum."

He said, "Promise you'll swallow it all if I let you?" I pleaded, "I promise I'll do you good and eat your cum, every drop."

He moved closer and looked down at me. He said, "Starting tonight you're going to be my regular cocksucker and cum whore, you will please me anytime I want. If you don't agree, leave now."

He then moved closer and said, "What's it gonna be?" I leaned forward and enhaled his rock hard cock. He said, "Go slow and enjoy as long as you want. This first time is your treat, after this it will always be just for my pleasure."

I moaned constantly as I nursed and sucked his pefect cock. I tickled his large hanging balls constantly to increase his pleasure. I did take my time as I worshiped his constantly leaking cock with lots of tongue and light suction.

He loved it and talked dirty, calling me names between his hard breathing. It must have been 20 to 30 minutes before I sensed he needed relief, so I started stroking him as I speeded up and took him deeper.

As I was playing with his big nut sack, I noticed them pulling up and knew he was close. I didn't slow down and even increased my tongue and suction. His balls were getting tighter and tighter.

He let out a loud groan and tried to push, but my stroking hand let only 3 or 4 inches in my mouth. He cried out again and I felt the first throb and then the first pulse.

I got my first taste of his seed followed by 5 or 6 strong large jets. My mouth kept filling and there was 7 or 8 lesser pulses until it calmed. I kept nursing his cock to get it all.

I opened my mouth to show him his load, then swallowed in two gulps. I then squeezed out any remaining drops and licked them up.

He put his hand on my head and said, "That was better than any pussy I've ever had. You better get used to this because you're going to be doing this a lot."

I said, "I can't wait, I loved every minute and especially the ending." He smiled and said, "Im gonna keep you busy, I'm always horny. I'm gonna keep you horny so you'll always be hungry."

I actually liked the sound of this because I liked the idea of being denied. He then told me, "Do not jack off when you get to your room, I don't want you to cum again until our conference is over. Do you understand?"

I then let it slip, "OK, I only wish I had my chastity cage with me. It would make it a lot easier to obey."

He said sternly, "You will obey if you want to enjoy pleasing me again." I said, "I promise, I won't cum."

He said, "Be here at 7:30 tomorrow night cocksucker and be ready to give me lots of pleasure." I said, "I'll be here."

He reached for his cock and offered it towards me and said, "Give your new best friend a goodnight kiss." I immediately took it in my mouth and gave it a slobbering kiss then looked at it and told it, "Good Night, see you soon."

The next day all I could think about was his big beautiful cock and looking forward to 7:30. I was so horny that my dick stayed hard most of the day and kept my underwear wet.

At 7:29 I knocked on his door. He opened and said, "Well if it ain't my little cocksucking buddy right on time as instructed."

He looked seriously at me and asked, "Have you cum since you left here last night?" I said proudly, "No, I kept my promise. I really wanted to, but resisted the urge somehow."

He said, "Good boy, now I bet you're eager to please me and hungry for your reward." I meekly said, "Yes."

He then sat down on the bed and told me, "I want you to understand a couple of things. I am the alpha here and you are going to respect me by calling me Sir.

I also want you to know that we are not going to be best friends or anything. We will only be together when I say so and only for you to provide sexual services for me. Do you Understand?" I felt put down, but said, "Yes Sir."

He said, "Lay down on the bed with your head at the foot and tilt your head back off the edge. Put your hands by your side." I did as instructed and then felt him zip tie my wrists to my belt loops.

He said, "Last night was your treat. Tonight we'll do what I want."

He stood near my head and pulled his sweats off. He then laid his balls on my nose and I could smell his manly scent. He put one knee up on the bed and slid forward until his balls were on my chin. He said, "Taste me."

I tried to lick his balls, but I could only reach the bottom of his sack. He was guiding me to lick and tickle his taint. I did my best to make it good for him and he responded by calling me nasty names. This actually excited me and I got into it more and more.

I was very close to his rosebud, but didnt want to go there, so I only went to the edge. He liked what I was doing and gradually moved his balls to my mouth.

He said, "Suck on my balls and get that big load warmed up and ready to explode." I did exactly what he told and slurped and sucked his balls for several minutes. He was moaning the whole time and I was too.

He started talking to me, he said, "You know you're gonna give me a great orgasm, swallow my load and I'm not going allow you to cum until the end of the week. I get to cum over and over and all you get is your mouth filled with cum."

This oddly had an effect on me and just made me want to please him all the more. It excited me that he would get to cum and I would be kept waiting.

He then told me, "When we get back home I'm gonna have you wear your chastity cage and give me the keys. You can expect a regular diet of my sperm."

As he said this he moved back and held his hard cock to my mouth. He said, "I'm gonna fuck your mouth so you need to relax your throat and let me in.

You may have to hold your breath a little, but you do want to please me don't you? Don't worry though, when I cum I'll pull back and deliver my load in your mouth so you'll get a good taste. Are you ready to please your Master?"

I was shaking with excitement and responded, "Yes Sir."

With my head tilted back he had a great angle to attack my mouth and throat. My hands were constrained so I let him have his way.

His cock was very hard and leaking lots of precum as he pushed pass my lips. He groaned as he felt my warm mouth and very active tongue on his thick cock.

I was loving being taken this way and even though I couldn't cum, this was very satisfying. He started going deeper while reminding me to relax. I tried to relax my throat and it was only a couple of more thrusts and he was in.

His moans were becoming intense and my breathing was difficult when possible. When he went deep I had to hold my breath.

Most would consider this to be torture, but I was only interested in pleasing him and accepted it willingly. I could hardly wait to receive his reward.

His relentless thrusts lasted only a few minutes when I felt him go deep and hold it there as I felt the tell, tell signs of his orgasm.

He roared and delivered his first rope of cum deep in my throat. He then, as promised, pulled back into my mouth and fed me rope after heavy rope of his cum. I gladly and wantonly accepted his sperm.

I know it was a very pleasing orgasm for him because it lasted what must have been close to a minute before he calmed down.

He let out several big breaths and said, "I think I'm in love with your mouth. Last night and tonight have been the best sex I've ever had. It was totally amazing."

After he gained his compsure he frankly said, "You are not to cum until I say so. I know it's not fair, but that is my rule. You are my cum receptacle and I want you to always be 110% ready and hungry for it. You must promise not to cum unless I give you permission. You must give up your pleasure to give me pleasure. Do you agree and promise to hold your load for me?"

As I was still lightly nursing on his now semi soft cock I looked up, paused and said, "To please you I will delay my pleasure as you see fit. Yes Sir, I promise."

He then pulled away, cut my wrists loose and said, "Get lost, I expect you tomorrow here at the same time." I again said, "Yes Sir."

I left without another word being said. I knew as I walked back to my room that I was being used and mistreated. I knew that he was just manipulating me only for his pleasure and he did not care that I was suffering in hornyness hell. Knowing all this was true, I knew I would go back for more and more for as long as he wanted to use me.

I also knew now that he was going to lock my cock up when we returned home next week. In one way I dreaded this, but excitement and looking forward to being his cum whore was a much stronger force.

I was ready to do anything he wanted me to do to please him, I couldn't do without his taste.

I went to his room for the next two nights and on the last night he had me pleasure him until I swallowed two of his always large loads.

Afterwards he said, " OK, it's time for you to show me your little dick and let's see how big a load you can shoot. Go ahead and pull your pants and underwear off and jack off for me."

I was surprised this was happening. I didn't know he would want to watch me so I was reluctant.

He added, "You said you wanted to please me, so get with it. I want to watch you make yourself cum. And be sure to catch it all in your hand because you are going to eat your load too."

I slowly pulled my pants and underwear off and slowly started to jack off. I couldn't believe that it was not wanting to get hard.

He just stared at me and gradually the hornyness took over and he started calling me names. It was feeling really good and it wasn't going to take long.

He was watching and letting me know how little my dick was. He said, "I see now why you would rather play with my nice big cock rather than your little dick."

This ridiculing was all it took and the wonderful feeling overtook me and string after string of my cum splashed into my waiting hand. It was such a strong orgasm that felt so, so good and now it was over.

Then the good feelings left along with the hornyness. He then said, "Eat it, swallow it all down." I said, "I can't, my desire is gone now."

He said, "You will eat it all, do it now or we're done." I pleaded, "Please don't make me do it."

He demanded, "If you want to see my cock again, you'll swallow your own cum, every drop."

I didn't want to, but I forced myself to swallow most of it down in one big gulp. He then made me lick the rest of it until my hand was clean and he even made me squeeze the last few drops out of my dick and eat that too.

I got home on Saturday and was still on a high from what happened the previous week. I was ashamed, but that was easily trumped by the excitement I was feeling. I jacked off 3 times reliving in my mind what I had experienced.

Sunday was more of the same, thinking of his hard cock and jacking off. He had my number and I knew he would be in touch soon.

On Monday I was anxious and then my phone rang about 3:00, it was him. He said, "Hi it's Phil. How you feeling?" I said, "Good, very good."

He asked, "Is your little dick getting hard hearing my voice?" I said, "Yes Sir."

He told me, "I want you to play with yourself and cum for me and eat it before I lock you up."

I slowly started stroking as he spoke. He said, "After you cum you're going to video yourself locking your cage on. Then you will video putting the keys in an envelope addressed to me. Finally you will go to the post office and video placing this envelope through the slot and you will send me the videos. Do you understand?"

I responded, "Yes Sir." He said, "Go ahead, I want to hear you cum as you tell me how bad you miss my big cock and my cum."

I started talking as I stroked faster and faster, "I can't wait until I'm on my knees and your beautiful hard cock is in my mouth. I want to feel it throb and fill my mouth with your semen."

I came hard with loud moans as I described all I wanted to do to please him. He said, "Swallow it."

I obeyed his order and ate my sperm. He then ended by telling me, "Do not contact me and you better be ready to come to me whenever I say. I'll text you when it's time." He then abruptly hung up.

I sat up my camera, cleaned up and locked myself in my cock cage. I did everything he said and mailed him both keys and emailed him the videos of each step. I was now his pleasure machine anytime he wanted.

It was a long 4 days before I heard from him. He sent me a text and only said, "Come to me NOW, be here in one hour."

I was so excited and was shaking as I got ready and left for his house. While I was on the way, I got another text from him.

He said, "Use the side door and let yourself in. DO NOT speak. I'll be in my chair and I want you to pull my sweats off then get on your knees between my legs. I've got a 4 day load for you and I want you to take your time like the first time. You will get a large reward. Afterwards I want you to thank me and leave."

It was great, so much like the first time. I worked his big ball sack and tickled him with my tongue all over between his legs, especially under his balls. He loved it and continually called me nasty names. This pushed me to please him even more.

I was getting quite good at reading him and he was dying to cum. I took his cock deep and sucked it like my life depended on how well he came. He was not disappointed, it was a massive cum with very loud pleasure filled sounds coming from him and the force of his ejaculation almost overflowed my mouth. I swallowed partially to keep from losing any.

I showed him his load in my mouth, then savored his taste as I slowly swallowed the rest. I nursed his softening cock for several minutes before rising. I looked at him and said, "Thank You very much, Sir." I then let myself out and came home.

It was a couple of days before he sent me the next text. He said, "Our schedule is going to be Monday and Wednesday at 10:00 AM and Saturday night at 8:00 PM. You will be here ready to be my cum whore. After you please me on the 3rd Saturday I will unlock your cage and watch you jack off for me. You will be required to recycle every drop of your pitiful load by swallowing it."

This schedule was followed and I was constantly horny and ready and anxious to please him. It had been about 4 month of this when my wife told me she was thinking about moving back in.

We were always in contact and talked often, but I never expected to hear what she told me.

She said, "I was miserable living with you, but I have discovered that I really miss being with you and I am far worse off and more depressed living apart."

She really surprised me when she said, "I want to come back and I don't care what kind of crap you throw at me, I'll put up with it and not complain. You have asked some crazy things of me and now I don't care, I will accept anything you want if we can be together. I'm just ready to be back."

I told her, "You know I love you and I know I'm a little strange, but if you're willing I want us to be together again."

We agreed for her to move back the following Tuesday and made arrangements for the move.

When I saw Phil on Saturday night and after I had

given him an amazing orgasm I told him about my wife moving back in. He said, " That's great for you two."

JWNC
JWNC
113 Followers
12