Fantasies Become Real

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was expecting him to say more, but he didn't say anything else. I then broke the silence, "I need you to let me have the keys so me and my wife can be together again."

He said, "Absolutely not." I pleaded, "How can I explain this?"

He said, "It's not my problem, you'll just have to be honest with her."

I said, "She will expect us to have sex together and this makes it impossible."

Phil said, "You have sex with me locked, so you can have sex with her the same way, with your mouth."

I said, "She prefers to have regular sex, so I'll need to be unlocked."

He said, "Not gonna happen, but I'd like to meet her and I could take care of her for you."

I said, "That can't happen."

He then grinned and said, "It can happen and I know you would like to see it happen. You let me know which Saturday night you want to introduce me to your wife. I'll come over and all of your fantasies will be completed after you sit and watch me fuck your wife."

I was in a tough spot, but I was actually turned on with his idea. I was also thinking about how my wife had said whatever I wanted she would accept.

I met with Phil again on Monday and tried again to convince him to give me the keys. He ended up making me beg for his cock and made me ask him to please fuck my wife. He laughed as he shot his load down my throat.

Tuesday my wife arrived and we hugged and kissed. I was excited to see her and was very apprehensive about my situation. We got settled in and we came together again and we were heading for sex.

She knew, as I pulled back, something was wrong. So I just undid my pants and pulled everything down. Her jaw dropped and she said, "Why in the hell do you have that on?"

I then explained the whole story of how I was seduced by my fantasies and some good pot. I explained how I was now being controlled by Phil and he would not let me have the keys.

I also explained how Phil had told me to please her with oral sex and that he wanted to meet her and smoke a little pot with her too.

She took some time and took a big breath then said, "So, you are living your bi-fantasies with Phil and you want to have sex with me orally and Phil wants to cuckold you and you probably want that too. Do I have this all about right?"

I looked down at the floor and slowly said, "I think you got most of it about right."

She said, "What part did I miss?" I said, "He wants me to sit and watch him with you."

She threw up her hands, "This is a whole lot more than I was expecting, but I did say I would accept whatever you wanted. Are you sure you want him to take your wife and you want to watch him as he does it?"

I said, "I know I'm weird and I'm sorry, but it all excites me like nothing else. I want to watch him fuck you while I am locked and denied and his cock is much bigger than mine."

She said, "You're getting me hot, how bout telling me how big his cock is as you eat your wife's pussy."

I started kissing her and whispering how long and how thick his cock was. I also told her how big and potent his balls were. I then stripped her and played with and sucked her beautiful breasts. I then dove into and ate her cunt giving her multiple strong orgasms. It was obvious she had also been denied the last few months.

Afterwards she said, "Maybe this is going to work out better than I was expecting. When do I get to meet your Master?"

I said, "I'll invite him over this Saturday night."

She was now being very understanding and loving. We were now getting along better than ever. She had my face between her legs a couple more times that first day.

The next day I went to take care of Phil at 10:00. I told him the news about Saturday and he was very pleased. He then had me go down, way down on him and told me, "I want your total submission. You're going to lick my ass, a symbol of approval giving me permission to take your wife. Do it and she'll be mine."

I slowly moved my tongue lower until I was on the edge of my target. I was so excited that I didn't hesitate to lick it. I got it wet and continued with fast, but light tonguing.

He really liked this and said, "Stick it in, submit and your wife will be mine. You will only be our clean up boy after she feels my big cock stretching her cunt."

I stuck my tongue in over and over as if I wanted to make sure my submission was adequate.

He then pulled back and brought his leaking cock to my mouth and said, "She is mine now and you have given your approval. Now, ask me to fuck your wife and then swallow my cum to seal the deal."

I looked up at him and said, "I want you to fuck my wife and make me watch her cum for you." I then took almost his entire length in my mouth and made sure he had a most satisfying orgasm.

He filled my mouth with a huge load of his thick slimy cum. I ate it like a starving man. After 2 weeks in chastity, I was always starving for him and now I was so desperate that I was looking forward to him taking my wife.

He told me afterwards, "Do not have any sexual contact with your wife before Saturday. If she asks, you tell her I will make up for it many times over."

Later that day my wife wanted to know how my meeting with Phil went. She wanted a play by play and as I told her about it, she got turned on and wanted me to go down.

I refused and told her, "Phil said no sex for you until Saturday and he wanted me to tell you it would be worth the wait."

She was not happy about this, but agreed to do without. We were both horny and wanting sex, but Phil was already controlling both of us now.

Saturday finally arrived and my wife and I were getting along great the last 3 days. We both knew what was going to happen that night, but neither mentioned it until about 30 minutes before he was due.

He rang our doorbell at 7:25 and I answered the door. He just walked past me and asked where is your wonderful wife. He said, "I have been looking forward to tonight more than anything in recent memory. In the next couple of hours your wife will discover what pleasure feels like."

He said, "You will watch and say nothing until she is sated. She will give herself totally to me tonight and want it often from here forward. Your little dick will remain locked as your wife nor I will have any use for it. Do you understand?"

I said, "I understand."

My wife came in as I said this. I then introduced Phil to my wife and he took over from there. He gave her a big hug, but turned it into an embrace as their bodies molded into each other.

He looked into her eyes and said, "It's such a pleasure to meet you. You are more beautiful than I imagined." He then moved forward and started kissing my wife. It was a very sensual kiss which my wife strongly returned.

This went on for three or four minutes until he said, "I think we should move to the marital bed." My wife glanced at me and said, "Right this way."

She took his hand and led him to our bedroom which had only been shared by me and my wife. This was going to change tonight.

Phil looked back and told me, "Come on and bring a chair."

I went and got a kitchen chair and followed behind to our bedroom. Phil said, "Put your chair here, next to the bed and sit. I want to be sure you hear and see everything."

I did exactly what he told me to do and was no more than a foot from the side of the bed. He then went behind me and zip tied my hands behind me and then to the chair. He had my wife remove my pants and underwear. They both giggled a little as my chastity cage came into view.

He reached in his pocket and brought out the keys to my prison and unlocked me. He told my wife to take it off. He said, "Now we can tell how much he is enjoying himself just by looking at his little dick."

He went behind my wife and reached around to unbutton her blouse and removed it. This was closely followed by her bra falling off as he opened the clasp. Her beautiful breasts were almost in my face as he reached around and took them in his hands.

He said, "Mighty fine set of tits and I think your husband likes what he is seeing. His little dick is getting hard."

She reached down and gave me a couple of light slow strokes. She said, "Too bad all you get to do is watch."

Phil then turned her so he could kiss her & she responded in a major way. He broke the kiss and said, "It's time for you to meet your new master. Get on your knees and take my cock out."

She dropped immediately to her knees and loosened his belt, pulled his zipper down and then lowered his pants and underwear. His monster cock was now within her reach and she did not hesitate for a second.

She reached for it and then immediately brought it to her mouth. She was now enjoying the power of an alpha male's hard cock. He let her enjoy it for a couple of minutes, but he had no intention of letting her finish him this way.

He pushed her away and had her get naked and then had her face me on her hands and knees. He positioned himself behind her and held his hard cock against her cunt and slid it up and down.

She looked at me as I watched him taunt her. She couldn't help herself and begged him to put it in. He didn't move forward and continued to torment her by delaying.

She was becoming desperate and begged, "Please put it in, fuck me hard."

He was ready and slammed full into her with one deep stroke. Her breath was taken away and then she let out a long moan. He was touching her where no one had ever been before and it was transporting her into a realm of pleasure she had never known before.

She was screaming, "Please don't stop, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me." He kept a steady rhythm and also kept going deep on every stroke. She looked at my hard leaking dick then at me and said, "John, he's fucking me soooo good. It's so Big and so hard. He's gonna make your wife cum.

I wanted to jack myself so bad it hurt. My little dick was standing tall with a steady flow of precum making my balls wet. She constantly took looks at it and knew I loved watching her fuck.

It wasn't long before my wife was bucking back against him. Phil calmly said, "This is some good tight pussy, almost like it's never been used. She'll never get enough or cum enough on my cock." Sounds of her cumming started to permeate my ears. My cock was rock hard just as his cock was filling my wife.

She screamed, "Oh my God!! Sooo Big... So good... Fuck... I'm cumming John." She tried to look at me as her pleasure peaked. Her face had a pained look, but there was no pain. She was having the best orgasm of her life.

She kept babbling as the waves of pleasure continued. Phil did not let up and his deep fucking kept her going. She went from one orgasm to another, never leaving the pleasure level she was on. It was constant with higher and higher peaks.

Phil said, "This cock owns you now. Your cunt belongs to me. Are you going to save your cunt for me?"

This made her cum again as she screamed, "Only for your big cock, I'll only fuck you!"

Phil looked me and my hard little dick and said, "John, I'm gonna cum in your wife and you're going to lick her clean so I can fuck her again while you watch."

I just nodded agreement, he already knew I would do it just by looking at my dick.

He asked her, "Are you ready for a big load of my cum deep in you womb?"

She shrieked, "Please cum in me, take me."

He drove deep with quick deep plunges. He then groaned with the sounds I had heard so many times. He grabbed her hips tightly and made a final lunge and emptied his load into a depth she had never felt.

Feeling his cum so deep sent her into a bliss she had never experienced before. I thought I was going to cum from just watching, but couldn't quite make it.

They stayed connected for several minutes kissing and hugging before he pulled out then came and cut the zip tie that attached me to the chair. My hands were still constrained behind my back.

He led me behind my wife and pushed me toward my wife's used pussy. He said, "Clean her up good." He then pushed my face between her spread legs. I was so horny and turned on that I slurped and ate her dirty cunt. She was still floating on the wave and was really getting into me eating her.

I thought she was going to cum, but my thoughts were interrupted when Phil asked a simple question. He asked her, "Would you rather have his tongue or my hard alpha cock?"

She didn't hesitate and answered, "I want your cock, I will always want your cock." He pulled me aside and told me, "Suck it til it's rock hard." I lovingly sucked it as I so often did.

In only a minute or two I had him ready to fuck my wife. He turned her over onto her back. He mounted her and drove his hard cock deep, again taking her breath away.

He fucked her relentlessly and her orgasms, started again one after another. He made her admit that she was his whore. She said, "You can fuck me anytime you want, I'll always be ready for your hot cock."

When they were done, he had me clean his cock and my wife's cunt. Since I hadn't cum I was more than ready to oblige.

My little dick had been hard and leaking for almost two hours. I begged to cum, but it was not in the cards. Phil told my wife to get a bowl of crushed ice. When she returned he made her put my dick and balls into the bowl.

She acted sorry, but she did exactly what he said and after the desired results were reached. She installed the cage and he handed her the lock.

She looked into my eyes and said I wish I could help you, but Phil won't allow it. She clicked the lock and it was again back to chastity.

Things are now set and Phil is calling the shots. He is in total control of me and my wife's sex. The difference is my wife gets lots of sex and I get to watch and be denied.

Phil has taken my wife, as he said he would, and fucks her several times every week. She is indeed his whore and I am their clean up boy as he predicted. I am almost always horny so I am willing to do his bidding.

About once in a month I am unlocked and allowed to jack off in front of both of them. It is always a massive load. They watch and make fun of me and afterwards they make me swallow my own cum even though I don't want to.

When I finally comply, Phil makes me watch him fuck my wife. This is the worst thing because I am no longer horny. I am always secured to a chair and have no choice but to watch him make her cum over and over.

It only takes 2 or 3 days until I am glowing and willing to be used again. I am never allowed sex with my wife and only allowed to touch her while cleaning her after Phil is done with her. He will not even allow me to play with her breasts. This I truly miss.

12