Fantasies can Come True

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The ensuite is through there,' Doctor Love indicated and I got a glimpse through the doorway of a white roll-top bath and large shower with period tiling and antique brass fittings.

I meet most clients at a hotel, some with a far less discerning taste than mine. 'This will do very nicely,' I ginned, removing my Versace jacket.

The client took the jacket and suspended it over the back of a blue velvet chair. I sat on the bed and watched as he undressed. I found it a little amusing how he was meticulous with his garments, folding them carefully or suspending them over the chair and even placing a sock in each shoe.

I was right, the client's lean and slightly muscular athletic body indicated he obviously looked after himself. My nipples were budding with excitement and a wet heat throbbed between my thighs as my eyes slowly ran over his body. Only a light mat of grey chest hairs and his short greying hair gave his age away.

I moistened my lips as the doctor finally slipped out of his shorts. 'Not bad for an old guy,' I teased, rewarded with a gorgeous smile and a hit of adrenaline at the sight of the client's long and perfectly proportioned erection.

For a few moments we shared each other's gaze, the usual anticipation of what was to come before getting off the bed and dropping to my knees. 'Time to earn my fee,' I smiled up wickedly.

I curled my fingers around the client's cock. The meaty erection twitched and throbbed as my soft fingers glided down its tempered length, feeling every sculptured vein and finally cupping his wrinkled ball bag. Lifting his cock to his stomach, I held the client's gaze as I drew a deep breath of his musky scent before my mouth consumed his bag.

I slurped noisily, sucking on the client's balls while slowly stroking his cock with a corkscrew action. 'Oh yeah, that's good,' Doctor Love gasped as I lifted my eyes to his lust filled blue gaze.

I released his balls with a wet popping sound and eagerly wrapped my lips around his swollen head, exploring the meaty ridges of skin with the swirling tip of my tongue. I finally took his erection deep into my mouth before bobbing my head, black untamed hair swinging wildly.

My mouth and fist pumped with a rhythm at both ends of the client's cock. 'Oh yes, that's even better,' he moaned only to groan louder as my other hand firmly gripped his ball bag.

I massaged his balls with my fingertips and my eyes widened as I felt them pulsating. 'That's done it!' Doctor Love loudly groaned, his cock throbbing against my lips.

The client's cock erupted, the flood of warm and creamy cum streaming into my throat and my cheeks bulging with the overflow. I slipping my mouth off the client's cock, not spilling a drop and lifted my gaze to his before swallowing. 'Now, wasn't that worth it?' I smiled before licking my lips clean.

The client's sighs of pleasure were answer enough. He crawled onto the bed, settling on his back as I reached behind my back to unzip my dress. 'When's that pretty manager of yours joining to join us?' I asked with a tint of eagerness in my smile.

Without even replying, the client rolled across the bed toward the phone on the bedside table and picked up the receiver while holding my gaze. 'Hello Maddisyn. Please secure the front door and join us. Um . . . sounds interesting,' Doctor Love smiled before ending the conversation.

I eased the straps of the Louis Vuitton dress off my shoulders, allowing the silky fabric to drop to the floor. 'She won't be long,' the client grinned as I stepped free, leaving the exclusive garment pooled on the carpet without care.

I slipped my fingers into the waistband of my panties while holding the doctor's gaze. The black silk slid over my hips, hesitantly clinging to my wet shaven pussy until finally peeling away. I carefully stepped free of them to not catch the fine lace on my high heels and sashayed towards the client.

The doctor's semi-erect cock was resting on his stomach as I climbed onto the bed. 'Relax and let me give you my exceptional customer service,' I smiled.

I lifted a knee over his legs, straddling his hips with my thighs and felt his slippery cock throbbing to attention against my palm as I aimed it at my intimate opening. I rolled in my lower lip, sandwiching it between my teeth as I felt his meaty head stretch my moist pussy folds.

I softly moaned with the feeling of fullness and friction. 'I don't think a sex therapist has used my services before,' I grinned, a little white fantasy lie bringing a knowing smile to my doctor's face.

I slowly rocked my pussy against the client's groin at first, adjusting to the alignment of his erection pressing against my sensitive internal flesh. 'Ooh yeah. That's so good,' Doctor Love softly moaned as I started working my hips faster.

I placed my open palms on the client's chest to support myself and added some bounce to my pussy, shimmying up and down his slippery cock with my hair dancing around my neck and face. 'It's nice getting a compliment from a sex therapist,' I moaned, rolling my eyes.

I noticed the client's gaze following the swing of my breasts. 'Do you like my tits?' I grinned. 'They're yours, you've paid for them.'

He moistened his lips before returning my gaze. 'They're gorgeous,' Doctor Love smiled back.

I started to lower my chest and the client raised up on his elbows to meet my tits and sucked a nipple into his mouth. Both his arms wrapped around my back and he pulled me into his embrace. I moaned and cried out with the torturous pleasure as the client sucked hard on the captured prey and with his hips pistoning his cock into my pussy.

Suddenly movement caught my attention. My eyes widened taking in Maddisyn dressed in a naughty nurse's uniform, complete with a small white head-piece with a red cross. 'You are a surprise,' I grinned at the nurse while paused on her doctor's groin.

'It's something else used for therapy,' Doctor Love hastily tried to justify.

The short sheer white dress had dark red edging and four red stud buttons down the front. The last high enough for the parting to provide a glimpse of pussy with a few black tuffs of fine pubic curls.

'What, playing doctors and nurses?' I grinned, leaning back to grind my pussy hard onto the client's cock while taking in the silhouette of his nurse's round breasts through the translucent material.

'How much?' Maddisyn ask a little warily, hands on her hips above her long-toned legs in mid-thigh white stockings and white high-heels.

'It's your lucky day. Your doctor's paying,' I managed while still rocking my hips.

'I don't do cock,' Maddisyn frowned straight back. 'No offence Doctor Love,' she added, giving him a quick glance.

With how Maddisyn was dressed, I wasn't surprised at the lack of hesitant conversation or nervousness I sometimes experience with a woman I was about to have sex with. 'My clients aren't just men,' I smiled, finally bringing a little wicked grin to her face.

Maddisyn needed no prompting, climbed onto the bed and straddled her doctor with her thighs clenching against mine. Her rocking pussy was soon in time with my thrusts and I pulled Maddisyn tightly into my embrace, our breasts mashing together through the sheer fabric of her uniform.

I felt the client's erection throbbing wildly as his hips thrusted his cock up into me. 'Your doctor's getting excited,' I softly moaned, my hand cupping the silky-smooth skin of her ass cheek while the other locked into her black curls at the back of her head.

Our lips meet, moulding into each other and tongues soon entwined. Maddisyn moaned with pleasure into my mouth, unable to contain her excitement as our pussies pressing against each other as we rode the thrusting of the client's cock.

Our bodies intertwined, hands and fingers gliding over our soft female curves as we held each other close. Maddisyn cupped a breast, pinching and rolling my nipple as I impatiently tugged at the red buttons of her uniform.

I broke our passionate kiss as the last button popped free. 'Turn around and we'll give your doctor something more to get excited about,' I whispered in the nurse's ear.

Maddisyn turned to face the client and I slipped a hand under her arm and cupped her left breast beneath the flimsy garment while my hips slowly rocked my pussy into the doctor's groin. Maddisyn whimpered as I pulled her back into my breasts while gently pinching and twisting her nipple, her chest heaving under the tormenting pleasure as her perfect round ass writhe against me.

My other hand slipped between her thighs, parting her pussy lips with two fingers. 'You'd love to see me play with that, wouldn't you?' I wickedly grinned over his nurse's shoulder, feeling the doctor's cock throbbing in response against my sensitive internal flesh.

'Oh yeah . . . finger my pussy,' Maddisyn lustily moaned as two fingers easy slid into the moist heat until my palm rested against her aroused clit.

The client's thrusts became more urgent, obviously enjoying the dirty talk. 'Tell the doctor what I'm doing and how much you love it, thank him,' I lustfully whispered in the nurse's ear, my palm smacking against her sodden pussy.

'Oh, Doctor Love. Thank you for my finger-fuck,' Maddisyn moaned. 'I love what your escort's doing to my pussy.'

I paused to curve both fingers, searching for the nurse's G-spot. I soon had her crying out and writhing her hips uncontrollably with the torturous pleasure. 'Fuck yes!' Maddisyn screamed with the convolutions, then gasping for air as aftershocks cursed through her body with slick liquid flood around my fingers.

The client watched as I released Maddisyn and got her to knee-walk forward and lean over, thighs either side of his face with her palms flat against the bed. Her parted legs opened her intimate lips, exposing her inner pink bud and velvet flesh shimmering with slick moisture.

I reached for her pussy and Maddisyn's soft folds puckered with the caress of my fingertips. 'Slip them in . . . please,' she almost begged, my two fingers then working into the yielding slippery flesh causing her to fling her head back and sending her nurses cap flying.

The client's hips began thrusting up off the bed, lifting me up and driving his cock deep into my internal flesh as I finger-fucked his nurse. 'Do you like that nurse?' I deeply moaned at Maddisyn, knowing how silly the question was.

'Oh, fuck yes. Don't . . . stop! Don't . . . stop! Don't . . . stop!' She continually cried out, gasping between words with the afflicted pleasure.

My other arm curled around the nurses' hip and my fingers searched for her clit. 'Are you going to cum for your generous doctor?' I wickedly moaned.

'Oh yeah, make me,' Maddisyn whimpered, barely heard over the sound of wetness squishing around my thrusting fingers.

I raised up onto my knees, enabling the client to lengthen his thrusts. 'God, I love your cock. Give it to me deep and hard,' I groaned as he drove his erection in and out of my pussy.

The force of the trusting pressed my breast into the nurse's soft backside, holding her tightly as I fingered and played with her clit. Suddenly her pussy clenched my fingers and she was gasping, fighting for breath as an orgasm ripped through her trembling body.

She cried out with the sensation and glistening wetness flowed over my fingers, running down her inner thighs. 'Oh, fuck! I'm cuming. I'm cuming so hard. Can you feel it?' Maddisyn moaned.

I lowered my sodden hand to the client's face as I gently caressed Maddisyn's slippery pussy lips with the other hand. 'Oh yeah, you're so wet. Isn't she doctor?' I asked feeling his cleansing lips and tongue sucking on my fingers.

The doctor softly moaned his reply as his nurse slumped forward and came to rest on her back, moving further up the bed. I crawled forward causing the client's cock to slip from my sodden pussy, then lifting a thigh over his face and lowering my pussy to his mouth. I leant forward to bury my face between the nurse's parted legs to feed from her moist folds, my probing tongue lapping at the pooled juice and soft intimate pink flesh.

The nurse's fingers of both hands clench the hair at the back of my head and she arched back and spread her legs wider, wanting more of my torturous touch. 'Uh, uh, uh, oh God, oh God,' Maddisyn gasped as I licked, sucked and nipped at her intimate lips.

I raised my eyes to see the nurse breathing rapidly, panting with her chest rising and falling quickly. 'Oh fuck!' she cried as my lips locked onto her clit and I pushed at the sensitive flesh with my tongue.

My pussy was enjoying similar treatment as we lay in a daisy chain. It's so much better writhing with genuine pleasure than professionally faking how good the client is. I squirmed with delight with the doctor's arms wrapped around my ass, writhing my pussy against the client's mouth and his tongue ravished my intimate pink bud.

The nurse's whole body suddenly tensed and she was desperate for breath. 'Oh yes, . . . yes, . . . yes, . . . I'm cuming!' Maddisyn screamed between gasps as her body shook and pussy writhe against my mouth, riding the orgasm to its conclusion.

My own climax was building as the client sucked and tongued my pussy, the nurse's orgasm pushing me over the edge. 'Oh, fuck yesss!' I screamed at the ceiling as the waves of pleasure wrapped me in a vice-like grip.

My whole body was buzzing, heart thumping in my chest and deeply breathing as I turned around and lifted a leg over the nurse's head and lowered my pussy to her mouth.

I pushed myself up with my arms and my hips slowly rocked my pussy against the nurse's face. 'Ooh yeah, suck that pussy nurse,' I moaned with Maddisyn's soft lips covering the intimate moist flesh between my thighs.

The client rose to his knees in front of me, his cock glistening with my slick wetness. I felt the warmth of his wet flesh and the throbbing veins beneath the slippery skin of his cock as it passed over my lips and into mouth. He buried his fingers into my wild raven back hair as my lips and throat enjoyed the length and firmness of his thrusting erection.

'Fuck your pretty escort's face,' I moaned around the hardness filling my mouth while the nurse sucked and pushed at my clit with her tongue.

I soon sensed the client was close and pulled back, drawing a deep breath. 'Don't you like my pussy?' I gasped teasingly, saliva drooling from my mouth to my chest.

The client moved behind me and coaxed my hips up, my head flinging back as I felt his cock parting my pussy lips. 'Oh doctor, that feels so fucking good,' I loudly moaned, feeling the parting of my sensitive internal flesh as he drove his cock into me.

Deep within me, the client leaned over and I felt the weight of his body on my back and the bucking of his hips driving his cock in and out of my pussy. Steadying myself on all fours, I was prepared to take whatever he wanted to give his escort as I sighed in pleasure.

'See what your doctor's doing to me nurse?' I moaned, Maddisyn having the perfect view.

'Oh yeah, fuck that pussy Doctor Love!' Maddisyn called out. 'Your escort's loving it.'

'Yes, yes, give it to me. Fill your two grands worth of pussy with cum!' I cried.

His thrusts became shorter and more forceful as he ground his groin against my backside, wrapping his arms around me to lean in and cupping both breasts, gaining extra leverage and thrusting deeper.

'That's it. Ooh yes . . . yes, yes,' I gasped and let out a low, stuttered moan.

I love the feeling of a client dominating me and satisfying his desire. That's my job as an escort, finding out what turns him on satisfying his sexual needs. My moans became cries of pleasure with the increased pressure until suddenly I felt his twitching erection unload his warm cum. I smiled at hearing his groans of relief and satisfaction I provided.

We collapsed next to Maddisyn, settling on our backs with only our heavy breathing disturbing the satisfied silence that filled the room. I rolled into Doctor Love and kissed and sucked at the nape of his neck, tasting the salty wet skin glistening with the heat of professional sex.

Movement of the bed drew my attention to Maddisyn leaving. 'I must be getting back. It was so wonderful, thank you,' she smiled before collecting her nurses cap and leaving the bedroom.

Doctor Love was such a charming gentleman, giving me a soft smile and embracing me tenderly as we cooled down. His fingertips gliding over my skin while whispered into my ear how much he enjoyed my services. It was such a lovely moment. Some clients are like that, the ones I enjoy the most.

We laughed while I collected my clothing strewn on the floor. 'Please use the ensuite to freshen up,' Doctor Love suggested. 'There's a shower. You'll find fresh towels and everything you need,' he added, still playing the role of a hospitable client.

I smiled to myself, well aware of the wonderful facilities. The ensuite was obviously designed with a woman's needs in mind. There's a dressing table with a large mirror and an assortment of cosmetics. I loved the warm and contented feeling as I ran the shower and collected a wrapped bar of soap and small bottles of shampoo and conditioner. I had a shower and the sumptuous cotton towels felt smooth against my skin as I dried off.

I got dressed and sat at the mirror doing my hair and makeup. I was surprised, even stunned for a moment or two when Doctor Love recommended sexual therapy and fulfilling my escort fantasy. It didn't take long to become excited, even aroused at the thought of illicit sex with my doctor. I didn't think it would go beyond the first fantasy session but it did, unable to resist the temptation of more therapy each time Marcus is away on business. I finally applied a perfume named Wicked. 'How appropriate,' I thought as I left the ensuite.

Doctor Love was sitting at his desk and appeared to be making some notes, pausing to stand as he noticed me approach. 'Was everything to your liking?' I smiled.

A smile filled his face before replying. 'Even better than I had hoped.'

'Then I may see you again?' I venture with a coy smile. 'Just asked for Simone.'

'I'll look forward to it. Let me see you out,' Doctor Love offered.

'What a charming gentleman,' I thought as he accompanied me along the passageway. 'I'll just use the Guest Lounge, if I may?' I asked, pausing at the side door.

'Certainly, Maddisyn will see you out,' he answered as our knowing gazes met before he returned to the suite.

I went into the Guest Lounge and changed from my working outfit back into the one that I'd worn to the Practice. I wouldn't wear anything so daring anywhere else let alone be an actual escort. 'But fantasies can come true at the Practice,' I said to my reflection as I tidied up my hair and makeup before leaving for the Sitting Room to see Maddisyn.

Maddisyn's eyes lifted from her computer as I approach her sitting at her desk. 'You were both wonderful,' I grinned down at her angelic gaze. 'You deserve and Oscar for your reaction when I mentioned I was from an escort agency,' I added, softly laughing.

'You should have seen your face when I actually wore the nurse's uniform,' Maddisyn replied, rolling her eyes.

'I shouldn't have been surprised,' I grinned. 'Your agency phone call and text were brilliant and so real,' I added, taking the two thousand from my clutch and handing the money to Maddisyn.

'Here's your business card back. I'll discuss your visit with Doctor Love and email you some more ideas for next time,' Maddisyn smiled, handing me the card.

A broad smile filled my face. 'Great. I like to look after my regulars,' I replied, replicating Maddisyn's eye roll.

12