Breakfast in Bed Pt. 01

Story Info
Widower asks out the cute waitress at his local diner.
10.9k words
4.37
15.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What started out as a fun dinner with some work buddies turned out to be a spectacular night with a beautiful waitress. Abigale, Abbi as she liked to be called, arrived at our table shortly after we were seated. She was a 5'1", brunette with blond highlights along her face which framed her smooth and round face. Dark eyelashes and faint traces of eye liner made her green eyes sparkle, even in the dim light of the restaurant. Despite being conservatively dressed for her job, her petite, hourglass figure drew my attention right away as she delivered the menu to our table. I could not take my eyes off of her. She was easily ten years my younger, maybe mid to late 20's.

This was supposed to be a night for the fellas to relax and have fun, but I couldn't relax at all. This beautiful angel walking around the restaurant was distracting to the point that I barely touched my meal. She was very good at her job. I milked three beers at dinner, and as soon as I finished one, she was at the table asking me for another. One by one, my work buddies left and returned home, until it was just myself and two others at the table. My two buddies were deep in conversation about some new electronic device that had just released when Abbi came to the table.

"Hey there, can I interest you in some dessert before you go?" Abbi asked with her sweet voice and beaming smile.

"Sure, what do you recommend?" I asked her, completely uninterested in dessert.

"Well, I really like the apple pie, but I'd be lying if I said our peach cobbler wasn't the best you've ever tasted," she said as she put her hands on her hips and winked at me.

"What if I want something special that isn't on the menu?" I asked cautiously.

"Hmmm, that depends on what you want?" she said with a sly smirk as she twisted from side to side.

"How about you? Can I have you for dessert?" I said with as straight a face as I could muster.

Abbi's face flushed with red. She looked around the restaurant and stared at me for several moments before answering. Too forward too soon, I thought to myself.

"I'm sorry sir, that's not on the menu, I can't do that. However, here is your check, and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening," Abbi said with a smile and walked away.

I picked up the check and felt a piece of paper beneath it. It was an order ticket that read:

I am off shift in two hours. Swing back by the restaurant then and pick me up. 512-555-3692 XOXO - Abbi.

A grin stretched across my face as I tucked the order ticket into my shirt pocket. Standing up, I pulled out my wallet and dropped a $50 tip on the table. As I walked towards the exit, Abbi passed by me holding a tray of food and gave me a sweetly seductive smile with a wink. I took the two hours to pick up some groceries, condoms, and even some lavender bubble bath. I dropped them off at my house and returned to the restaurant with fifteen minutes to spare, where I waited outside of my car for Abbi to come out of the restaurant. At five minutes past when Abbi was supposed to finish her shift, I started to think she stood me up, or just stung me along. At ten minutes, still no Abbi. You're a bleeding-heart idiot. You got played again. This is what you get for getting your hopes up about a pretty girl like her, I thought to myself as I stood up and walked around to the driver's side door. As I pulled the door open and was about to step into the driver's side of my truck, my world went dark. Soft, warm fingers that smelled of fruity bathroom soap covered my eyes.

"Guess who?" a familiar, sweet female voice said behind me.

A huge grin stretched across my face as my brain made the connection, "Abbi!"

"Yup! Sorry about the wait. The time clock was on the fritz again," she apologized as she pulled her hands away.

I turned around and she placed her hands on my chest and leaned against me, dazzling green eyes staring into mine. A sparkling white smile, and sporadic freckles decorated her delicately beautiful face.

"I... I... was starting to think you had second thoughts. A pretty and sweet girl like you must have her choice when it comes to men. I'm surprised you even agreed to this," I said as my fingers played with her blond highlights.

"I'll be honest, I almost did. I figured I would give you a chance, let you know what I want out of tonight, and if you are not interested in what I have to say, then we can go our separate ways. Deal?" she said as her hands gripped the folds of my shirt and she pulled her chest against mine.

"Deal," I agreed.

"Firstly, I don't normally do this. I've never even had a one-night stand before, but I am willing to try something new. I have not been in a physical relationship in six months, and I am desperate to do something different in hopes that it turns out better than my relationships in the past. Normally I date guys closer to my age, but here lately I have found myself curious about older men," Abbi said as she scanned my face for a reaction.

My hand flew to my chest, feigning offence, "Hey, who are you calling old?"

Abbi giggled sweetly, "I didn't say old, I said older. Secondly, if this is going to be just a one-night stand, please let me know now so I don't waste my time. I am looking for something real, something honest, and something with a beard, and maybe some chest hair. If you are not any of these things, please let me know now."

And her I thought I was the one being forward, I thought to myself as I lost my thoughts into her green eyes.

"What I am, is a widower. My wife died in a car accident two years ago. I have had a few flings here and there, but I've not been able to connect with anyone enough to form a serious, honest relationship. Then, out of nowhere, you walked into my life, and I felt this unexplainable connection to you as soon as I saw you. It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. I have never dated a woman as young as you are at my age, but like you, I am willing to try something different. I too am looking for something real, and honest, but also a companion and a friend. If you are not any of these things, please let me know now before I get my hopes up and break my own heart again," I tell her softly as my thumb gently brushes her cheek.

Abbi turns her face into my hand and presses her cheek against my hand as she softly closes her eyes for a few moments.

"I could definitely be those things, I think," she said softly.

I took her hand in mine, walked her to the passenger side door, opened it and helped her inside. My stomach and heart fluttered with anticipation as I walked around the back of my truck to the driver's side. I could barely contain my excitement. Opening the door, I sat inside of the truck, and cranked it to life.

"Name's Mitch by the way," I told her as I pulled out of the parking spot and down the road in front of the restaurant.

"Nice to meet you, Mitch," she said as she ran her soft hand up and down my arm, fingertips gently tugging at my arm hair, "So what do you have planned for us tonight?"

"Well, if I am being honest, I didn't know what you were into, so I splurged a bit and planned out something I hope you will enjoy. I went and picked up a few things. Condoms, snacks, and a few other things. Firstly, I assumed you're going to be tired and sore from work, so I was going to set you up a bubble bath to help you relax a little bit. Then a massage with some coconut butter. After that, maybe some cheese, and popcorn with a movie?" I told her with a less that confident tone.

"That," she said as she brought the back of my hand to her lips and kissed it, "sounds amazing, actually. I have never had a guy pamper me like that before, sounds fun. Careful though, I could get used to that if you're too good at it," she said with a genuine smile as she closed her eyes and melted into the seat of the truck.

A few minutes later, I pulled into my driveway, and ran to her side to help her out of the truck. She followed me down the stone path to my front door and placed her hands on my love handles while I unlocked the door. Stepping inside, I flipped on the light switch and hung my keys up on the key hanger. Abbi took a moment to look around and examine various things around my house, noting the collection of Blu Rays that lined the small shelves on either side of the TV.

"Please, make yourself at home, and I'll go start the water," I told her as I walked towards the back bedroom.

Four years ago, I took out a small loan and installed a large bathtub into the master bedroom, complete with jets and temperature regulation. There was more than enough room for two full sized adults in the tub. I flipped the light on in the bathroom and pulled two bath towels from out of the cabinet, setting them on the tile next to the tub. The chrome handles squeaked as water poured from the faucet on the back of the tub. It was a wide faucet, so the water cascaded down into the tub like a waterfall. Using my fingers, I tested the water and adjusted the handles until the temperature was hot but not scalding. Water began to pool in the bottom of the tub, and I watched it fill until a small movement in the corner of my eye made me turn, causing me to jump in surprise at Abbi standing behind me.

Abbi's sweet giggle echoed into the bathroom, "Oh my goodness! I am so sorry; I didn't mean to scare you! I was just wanting to see if the bath was ready yet?"

"It's ok, it's just been a while since anyone else has been in the house. I'm not used to having people here," I said as I poured the lavender bubble bath formula into the bottom of the tub, "The bath is almost ready."

"Good," Abbi said as she put her hands on my shoulder and rested her chin on her hand.

Together we watched the water level in the tube increase, and bubbles climb the wall of the tub.

I turned around to face Abbi, and placed my hands on her hips, "Tubs ready when you are."

For a several moments, her eyes started into mine, like freshly cut emeralds sparkling in the light of a jeweler's display. Her soft hands felt up and down my arms, her gentle touch soothing my anxiety and soothing my racing heart. Slowly, her arms traced up my chest, to the collar of my shirt. With a forceful yank she pulled my shirt collar, bringing my face to hers. As our lips met one another, I could feel her fingers running through my hair, and her nails softly scratching the back of my neck. Her lips tasted of a fruity Chapstick that I could not quite narrow down. She smelled of vanilla and her body against mine sent a thrill through me that I had not felt in a long time. My lips massaged hers as my hands pressed her body against me. Absentmindedly, I realized that I was sucking on her bottom lip a little and I heard her moan softly.

Nervously, I broke away from the kiss and turned around, "I am sorry, I shouldn't have done that. I do not want to give you the wrong impression about tonight. I mean, yes I would like to have sex with you, but I don't want you to think that..."

"Mitch, stop. It is ok, really. I had no idea my bottom lip was such an erogenous zone for me, I kind of liked it," Abbi said sweetly, "Turn around for me please."

I did as she asked, slowly turning to look at her. Much to my surprise she was completely naked, her cloth pooled on the floor at her feet. Pierced nipples were pink and erect, sitting at top her milky white B-cup breasts, which sat to either side of a small pink heart tattoo between her breasts. A soft, yet toned flat stomach stretched down towards her legs, a pink and white belly button piercing dangling down towards her waistline. A bare pubic area revealed a small and swollen pink slit between her legs, the chrome of a hood piercing barely noticeable between her delicate pink folds. Toned thighs and curvy legs stretched down to her feet. As she slowly turned around, her milky white, supple cheeks jiggled with her steps, as she showed off her peach shaped ass. A pink asshole peeked out from between her cheeks as she completed her rotation and looked at me.

"Well, what do you think?" she asked, shyness and uncertainty in her voice.

"I think," I said as I stared at her beautiful body, "that you are the most beautiful thing I've laid eyes on in a long time."

Abbi blushed, brushing a strand of her hair behind her ear and proceeded up the gentle sloping steps into the tub. Gracefully, she stepped into the tub and laid against the wall opposite of the entrance. She sank into the water, and let the hot water surround her body. Her eyes closed and she let a deep sigh go as the heat of the water started to work its magic. After several moments, she opened her eyes and looked at me, eyes conveying loneliness.

"Aren't you going to join me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you want me to?" I asked, "The tub was supposed to be for you to relax and enjoy yourself."

"I have this big ole tub, and plenty of room for you to join me. I am completely naked in here, and it feels amazing. Besides, I showed you mine, now you show me yours!" Abbi said with a naughty smirk.

I laughed out loud, "Okay, okay. I guess it's only fair."

I stood up and faced her as I unbuttoned my shirt, slowly. Untucking it from my belt and pulling it off I tossed the shirt with her clothes on the floor. Abbi pushed herself to the side of the tub closest to me and lifted herself from the water, resting her elbows on the edge of the tub, as her wet, soapy breasts rested on her forearms.

"Don't stop, this is the best part of the show," she beamed at me.

I was by no means ripped, but running three times a week, and an hour at the gym on the weekends kept the fat burned off and my muscles toned. At 6'1", 210lbs, I kept a short haircut and a trimmed beard and mustache that made me look older, but not old. Sorry ladies, no six pack. Slowly, I pulled at my belt strap and released the buckle, letting them both fall and hang from my belt loops. Popping the button loose, I slowly slid the zipper down and watched Abbi as I did it. She was biting her bottom lip and watching as my zipper went lower and lower. I watched as her face dropped, as my pants fell to the floor, and there was not a huge bulge in my pants. I pulled my boxer down, stood there in front of her with trimmed pubes and a flaccid two in cock in front of her. She looked up at me with her eyes, eyebrow raised.

"It's not much to look at now, I know, but it's a grower, I promise," I said as I climbed into the tub and sat beside her.

Abbi glared at me, "So let me get this right. You have a butt naked twenty-four-year-old waitress completely exposing herself to you in your bathtub jacuzzi thing, who you've had your hands all over, and that's not enough to get you hard? Is there something about my body you don't like?"

Shit! I have just met this girl and I am already in trouble! I felt a lump form in my throat as she stood up in the tub and stood over me, water dripping from her nipples and vulva onto my knee and chest.

"Normally, it would be more than enough," I said as I swallowed hard, trying to get the lump in my throat to go away, "It's just been a while since I've been intimate with a woman, let alone a woman with such a beautiful and amazing body as yours. I don't know, I'm just nervous as hell."

Abbi stared at me for a moment, considering my statement.

"How long has it been?" she asked as her hand tugged at one of her nipples.

I looked away from her before answering, not sure if I could handle her laughing at my answer, "I can't say for certain, but somewhere in the ballpark of a year and a half."

She studied me for several moments, and for a brief few second, I thought that was the end of the night, the end of something that was shaping up to be wholesome and wonderful.

"Stand up," she said as she slid one of the towels behind me, "Sit down on the towel, and try to relax for me Mitch."

I did as I was told, trying to relax. Like a mermaid she glided through the water and came to rest between my legs, my two-inch flaccid embarrassment of a cock, inches from her face. Soft, determined green eyes stared up at me, as her hands appeared from under the bubbles and rested on my thighs. Slowly, she leaned in and opened her mouth. Her pink tongue reached out for my cock and I jumped as the hot wetness of her tongue contacted my cock. Abbi giggled and smiled at me before teasing my cock with her tongue. Her tongue swirled softly and playfully around my cock, and slowly it started to come to life. As it started to grow, she made long, slow licks up my still meager length, but it was working.

My body jerked suddenly, "Oh fuck!"

In a fraction of a second, my semi-hard cock disappeared into the wet, hot chasm of her mouth. She giggled as a shudder shook through my whole body as her mouth sucked me hungrily. The wet softness of her mouth slid up and down my length and I could feel myself growing in her mouth. Her tongue swirled around my tip which made my cock twitch in her mouth, and I grew harder with every twitch. Within moments, she was moaning on my cock, but it continued to grow in her mouth, and soon she was staring down at my cock as my girth filled her mouth. By the time I reached my full girth and length, she could only fit two-thirds of my cock into her mouth before my tip pressed against her throat. With a loud slurp, she pulled my cock out of her mouth, and studied it.

She held her hand up against it, "What is that, like seven inches, and three of my fingers thick? Shit, I do not think I've had one quite this thick before. Please, have mercy and warm me up before you shove this thing in me."

I laughed out loud, "Don't worry, I planned on it. I haven't had dessert yet, remember?"

Abbi grinned seductively at me, "Neither have I."

My cock disappeared into her mouth again. Soft, warm hands stroked the base of my cock as her soft, hungry mouth worked the rest. Her mouth worked my cock with vigor this time and I could feel my climax approaching as her head bobbed up and down my length, soft pink lips locked around my girl. My God her mouth feels amazing, I thought to myself as I looked down at her working her magic on me. My climax was fast approaching and there was no stopping it with the spell Abbi had cast on me with her mouth.

"Abbi, darlin', you can stop, I am about to.... Oh, fuck that feels good," I moaned as I felt her hand caress and fondle my balls, "Cum! I'm going to... fuck!"

I clenched my eyes shut and felt as electricity ripped through my body. My legs shook, and my head started to swim as I felt the first vestiges of my seed spill into Abbi's mouth. I thought she was going to snap her head back and finish me on her face, but much to my surprise, her lips and mouth stayed locked around my cock and softly sucked my tip as twitch after twitch of my seed spilled into her mouth. The whole time, her eyes were locked on mine. The look in her eyes said that she was doing this for me, and she was happy to do. My climax subsided, and she continued to softly suck me. My cock was going crazy from her mouth due to the post climax sensitivity and I had to beg Abbi to stop. She sat up and smiled, pushing some cum to her lips, proudly displaying her achievement. She closed her mouth and closed her eyes for a half a second as her throat bobbed up and down once, then opened her mouth again, revealing nothing but pink flesh and teeth.

"You dirty girl," I said as I smiled at her.

"I thought you would enjoy that. Besides, not every day you come across a guy who's cum doesn't make you gag. I rather enjoyed swallowing your load if I am being honest. That said, I will never underestimate a small flaccid dick ever again," Abbi said as she splashed her face with some of the water, washing away her saliva from her chin.

"My turn for dessert," I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her out of the water.