Fantasies from Afar Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He actually rubbed it in?" he asked while he stroked himself faster.

A minute went by as she started and stopped typing a few times. Finally, she answered him. "Don't be mad okay?" her message read. Mad? What had happened that would make him mad?

"Okay?" he answered.

"I tried to play it off, but Robb didn't take no for an answer and started rubbing some in on my back. But his friends, Seth and Brett decided to help and the next thing I knew, all three of them had their hands on me. I'm really sorry. It was only for a minute or two before I stopped it," she admitted.

"What the hell, Ashley?" he typed out as jealousy filled him. He hadn't expected them to get handsy with her or for her to let them.

"They were pretty aggressive, but I made them stop after a minute. I can't lie to you about it. Please don't be mad," she told him. He still felt the jealousy, but it was mixed with lust in a way he didn't understand. He felt heat on his chest but he couldn't stop rubbing his cock. Mike was getting closer as he thought about the three men he had seen in the pictures with their hands all over his wife, rubbing in sunscreen.

"Aggressive? Aggressive how?" he asked her.

"Like, trying to inch toward my chest and butt. I'm so sorry, Mike. I stopped them whenever they started to try any of that," she told him. "Are you mad?"

Mike looked at the selfie she had sent him and imagined Robb's hands on her tits, rubbing in sunscreen while his wife laid out on the boat. He could feel himself about to erupt.

"No, I just didn't expect that to happen," he told her moments before he came, his imagination recreating the decadent scene for his own pleasure.

12