Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked Ch. 01

Story Info
Retired neighbor sees everything a young wife has to offer.
11k words
4.68
26.5k
61

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 03/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neighbor Saw My Wife Naked

Author's note: This story is a revised version of a previous work I posted under my account CastorbeanBen. Enjoy the new and improved story!

———

It was a beautiful Friday morning, and Madison was savoring her final 9 minutes of sleep after hitting the snooze button on the alarm. As she lay there softly dozing the morning away as the first rays of light gently filtered through her curtains, a sudden sound jolted her out of her restfulness.

It was her phone going off. But rather than another ringing alarm, it played the telltale ringtone that signaled her husband, Hugh, was calling.

He had left hours before the sun rose over the trees to make his way toward a job he was working a few hours away.

Madison yawned lazily, only half awake as she slid the green icon to the right and answered his call.

"Hey babe, is everything okay?" Madison asked, her tired voice indicating he had just woken her up.

"Yeah, everything's fine," Hugh replied. "I just forgot to roll the trash out to the street. The garbage truck usually comes to pick it up around 7, but would you mind looking out the window to check, just in case?"

"Yeah, no problem, I'll take it out if they haven't been through yet. I'll text you!"

With that, Madison ended the call, too tired and now too rushed to drag on any pleasantries. She would call him back in a minute once she had checked the status of the garbage.

Madison hopped out of bed, stretching her arms high over her head as she yawned towards the ceiling, working the stiffness out of her tiny, toned 5'1" body. She grabbed a hair tie off the nightstand and worked her shoulder-length blonde hair into a messy bun as she headed through the house toward the living room to look out the window to see if the neighbors' trash had already been picked up.

Madison was completely topless, wearing nothing but a loose pair of shorts that she occasionally wore to bed. She wasn't shy by any stretch of the imagination, and she frequently walked around the house in various states of undress, especially at odd hours.

As she trotted over to the wide, ground-level living room window, she squinted and looked up and down the street to see if any of the bins had their lids open, the telltale sign that the trash pickup had passed.

She saw a few cans still full of trash and smiled to herself, fortune apparently settling upon her with a later-than-usual pickup.

Just as she had gathered the info she needed, something else caught her eye outside the window: her retired neighbor, Glen, directly across the street, sitting in a chair on his porch.

Their eyes locked for a second, and Glen raised his hand to give a friendly wave.

Madison's stomach dropped in embarrassment as she realized she had been standing in front of her neighbor for a solid 10 seconds, nothing but a window pane and maybe 50 feet of distance between them, completely topless. Her toned stomach, perky B-cup tits, and accompanying soft pink nipples were on prominent display.

As Glen waved in a casual, neighborly fashion, Madison was taken entirely off guard in her drowsy state, so she did the only thing that came to mind.

She just awkwardly waved back, smiling as best she could through the humiliation, her lightly freckled cheeks reddening by the second.

Madison then turned away as nonchalantly as possible and quickly exited the window's view, walking back to the bedroom, throwing on a robe, and fixing the tie firmly around her trim waist.

As she shook her head to try to clear some of the redness from her face, she heard the bellows and clanks of the garbage truck making its way down the street.

Madison put on some slippers and hurriedly made her way to the garage, where she grabbed the trash bin, quickly rolling it out to the end of the driveway just in time to catch the garbage truck.

She gave the sanitation workers a friendly wave as they emptied the bin, and then the truck was on its way.

As it pulled away, Madison saw her neighbor, Glen, walking down his driveway to grab his own empty can, so she made her way across the street to meet him and apologize for any awkwardness, deciding that owning the situation would be better than allowing any lingering tension.

Glen was the definition of "sweet old man," a clean-cut guy in his late 60s with gray hair, pressed clothes, and always quick with a greeting, a joke, or a laugh. Overall, he was a great neighbor and a real friendly face in the community. Madison liked him a lot and wanted to make sure that there wasn't an uncomfortable cloud in the air between them.

"Sorry about the window earlier," Madison said with a timid giggle as she walked up to him, a small amount of blush returning to her cheeks. "I had just hopped out of bed, and I was checking to see if they had picked up the trash yet."

As Madison spoke, she crossed her arms over her chest, holding her robe tightly closed and illustrating what she meant.

"Oh, honey, don't you worry," Glen chuckled warmly, patting Madison on the arm in a comforting gesture. "I don't care what people are wearing in their own homes. I just saw you looking back and forth all worried, then caught your eye, so I was just wavin'. It took me a second to realize you were..."

Glen trailed off, gesturing vaguely at Madison's robed body.

"Yeah," Madison laughed in response, smiling and still red in the cheeks. "I just wasn't thinking, I guess I'm still getting used to living in a street-level house and not a 6th-floor apartment. I'll be more careful about drawing the curtains."

"Don't even give it another thought," Glen responded, waving a hand through the air as if dismissing the notion. "Ha, in fact, that window is about the only excitement I've gotten in ages. I should be thanking you!"

Glen shot Madison a wink, effectively lightening the mood and setting her at ease.

"I'll keep that in mind," Madison responded with a laugh, returning his wink and feeling that the situation was sufficiently alleviated with Glen's jest.

With that, they said their farewells, and Glen grabbed his trash bin to roll it up to his garage. Madison did the same and headed back into the house.

As she traversed the garage, through the house, and into the living room, Madison once again peered out the corner of the window to see Glen returning to the chair on his porch.

Madison pondered to herself just how often she neglected the open curtains. She wasn't one to care about a little exposure, but she didn't want things to be awkward with her favorite neighbor.

Truthfully, she was a bit too careless with the nudity around the house. Madison considered whether this had been an isolated incident or whether she had been inadvertently flashing Glen on a regular basis.

Madison felt a pang of humiliation, realizing she had possibly been exposing herself to her sweet, old friend for months, even years. Still, she reasoned that "naked neighbor" scenarios were not that rare, and Glen, being older and retired, probably didn't care about what one young wife wore in her own space.

After a moment, she decided not to worry about it. Their discussion didn't seem awkward, and she felt better having cleared the air. She pulled the curtains closed and went about preparing for work.

———

That evening, Madison called Hugh at his hotel to fill him in on her encounter with Glen, and he found it extremely humorous. Hugh had frequently told Madison to shut the curtains whenever she was parading around the house undressed, and she always responded that no one was looking, or that the windows were too reflective to see inside, and generally ignored the possibility that someone could see her.

While the event could have been much more embarrassing, the fact that it was the kind, old neighbor took it down a peg.

Glen was a good guy and definitely seemed harmless. Surely he didn't mind getting an eyeful of Madison's fit, sexy body, especially a direct view of her tits, but it was likely the case that Madison dwelled on it much longer than he did.

Even Glen's comment about enjoying the show didn't raise any flags in Madison's head, as he was probably trying to be friendly and do his part to dismiss any uneasiness.

Furthermore, Madison considered that if this was going to happen with anyone, it might as well be Glen. The whole neighborhood loved him, but he seemed like he might still be a bit lonely.

His wife passed away some years back, and his kids didn't come around often. Madison felt bad for him, so she always made an effort to talk with him whenever she was getting the mail or out in her front yard since he was always sitting out on his porch.

Maybe he had gotten a few looks at Madison through the window, but that was Madison's fault, not his.

Madison and Hugh chatted about the encounter at length, and in the end, Hugh saw it as nothing more than a good-humored mistake, even going so far as to tell Madison that it wasn't a big deal, and if Glen wanted to look, at least he had some nice eye candy within line of sight.

Madison snorted at her husband's jest and found herself feeling less and less awkward about the interaction.

———

The weekend came and went without incident, and Monday morning meant that Hugh was back out on the road working on the same job a couple of hours away.

Madison woke up well after Hugh had left. She opted for two snooze cycles before finally rolling out of bed to begin getting ready for work.

She brushed her teeth, showered, dried her body with a towel, and then wrapped it around her hair as she went toward the kitchen to start some coffee, still stark naked, minus the wrapped towel she was using to dry her hair.

As she passed the living room window, the curtains drawn shut this time, she paused momentarily, remembering the accidental show she had given Glen a few days ago.

Madison stepped towards the window, raising a hand to lightly grab the edge of one curtain panel, wondering whether Glen was sitting in his usual spot on his porch. She considered what Glen had said to her about the window being the only excitement he had gotten in a long time.

For some reason, the thought brought a smile to her face.

A crazy idea popped into her head. Madison bit her lip through a mischievous grin as she quickly unwrapped the towel that was twisted around her still-damp hair and fastened it around her waist, leaving her breasts and a generous amount of her toned stomach wholly uncovered.

Madison fixed her wet strands of bright hair behind her ears, took a few deep breaths, and threw open the curtains.

Madison was bathed in a beautiful morning glow, and her eyes slowly adjusted to the outdoor light. Sure enough, Glen was sitting out on his porch again. It only took him a second to notice Madison's slim, topless figure from over the top of his newspaper. He instantly broke out in a sunny smile and waved at her.

Maddie waved back, smiling ear to ear and shooting him a wink from where she stood in the window. After he had gotten the chance to peek at her exposed tits for a few seconds, Madison turned away and walked towards the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast and coffee, leaving the curtains open to brighten up the living room.

As she went about her morning routine, she passed by the window several more times. She did her best to appear casual and attentive to her tasks, but with every pass she discreetly glanced toward Glen to see if he was looking.

More often than not, he would take a brief glimpse over the top of his paper, and the feeling of his eyes on her body gave Madison butterflies.

———

Madison finished getting ready for work and eventually made her way to the car. After she pulled out of the garage, rolled her window down, and wished Glen a good morning with another wink as she passed his yard, she began the short commute to her office. She noticed that he was still smiling as she drove away, and that made Madison grin to herself for the entire drive.

The morning was uneventful after that. Maddie went to work, rode the elevator to her office floor, and got to whatever mundane tasks were laid out for her team.

As she typed away at a report, Madison's mind kept drifting back to the living room window and her friendly neighbor. For whatever reason, the prospect of him seeing her through the open curtains brought a smile to her face every time she thought about it.

Madison didn't have any particular excitement, certainly not in a sexual way; she just thought it was adorable that her retired neighbor brightened up so much whenever he saw her through the window. The first time had been awkward, but now that they had addressed it, it was almost like a little inside joke between them. And although Madison had been more and more frequently guilty of a little good-natured exhibitionism over the past months, this was the first time she had intentionally "flashed" someone.

The more she thought about it, the less the word "flashing" even seemed appropriate to her. He had probably gotten glances at her through the window a hundred times, she was just owning it now that it was out in the open.

More so, it almost felt like an act of community service. Glen was always out tending to his yard or sitting on the porch reading the newspaper or a book. He didn't have many people in his life, and while Hugh and Maddie were too busy to visit him often, the intimate act of Maddie showing him some skin brought a smile to the kind, lonely older man across the street.

It didn't cost a cent but clearly cheered him up considerably.

Putting aside any thoughts of public misbehavior/civil service, Maddie finished the workday, bid her coworkers farewell, and made her way to her car for the commute home.

Upon pulling onto her street, she saw Glen sitting on his porch reading, per usual. He heard her car pulling up to the driveway and greeted her with a wave. Madison noted that he looked a bit more spry for the hour than usual and thought to take the opportunity to check in again.

Madison pulled into the driveway, exited the car, and shouted a greeting to Glen as she looked both ways before trotting across the street to his front yard.

Glen rose slowly to meet her as she approached, pressing both hands into his lower back as he stood, cracking and popping a bit in the way most people do at that age.

Madison wanted to say hello, but she also wanted to do a quick temperature check to ensure there wasn't any awkwardness after their follow-up greeting in the window that morning. She decided that a good test would be to see if a normal conversation flowed without tension.

"Good evening, Glen," Madison said cheerfully as she approached his porch. "Anything exciting happen today?"

Madison instantly bit her tongue, hoping it didn't sound too much like an invitation to talk about her willful exposure.

"Not since this morning," Glen chuckled, still stretching his back. "It's been too hot to work out in the yard. I've been sitting in the shade drinking coffee all day. I only know the hour by who comes and goes."

"I swear," Madison giggled back, "you would mow your lawn every day if you could!"

"I don't have much else to do," Glen replied with a shrug, looking across his neat and orderly yard. "It beats watching game show reruns or throwing sticks at kids on bikes."

Glen accentuated his joke with a mock-throwing gesture, earning another laugh from Madison.

"Well, didn't you used to be an ace at bowling?" Madison asked. "Hugh has been working out of town lately, but maybe we could all go together when he's back, and you could give us some pointers?"

"I'd sure be up for it," Glen replied excitedly. "I don't roll like I used to, but I've still got all the tips and tricks bouncing around somewhere in my skull."

He tapped the side of his head, smiling. "Just come over and grab me off the porch whenever you want to hit the lanes!"

"Will do," Madison chirped, returning his warm expression. "Well, I should go settle in. Have a good evening, Glen!"

With that, she stepped towards Glen, gave him a quick peck on the cheek, as she often did, and walked back to her house across the street.

Madison didn't detect a fleeting hint of awkwardness in their conversation, so it was clear to her that everything was still good and no lines were being crossed. Again, she thought to herself, it wasn't even that she had changed anything. She had walked by the window topless many times. The only thing she was adding now was a friendly wave to a kind old neighbor.

———

Hugh worked late that evening and opted to stay at a hotel near his job site once again to save the cost and hassle of another early-morning trek across the state.

This wasn't unusual, as his contract-based work often had him far from home. Madison and Hugh had a good cadence of nightly phone conversations whenever he was away, and as the pillow-talk hour rolled in, Hugh's phone lit up with an alert. Madison was calling.

"Hey, babe," Hugh answered cheerfully, though a hint of exhaustion was under his breath. "How was your day?"

"Great, actually," Madison responded with an exuberant mismatch to her husband's sleepiness."How was your day?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Hugh interjected, dodging the question. "What's got you so lively at this hour?"

"Nothing, it was just a good day," Madison replied, a smile obvious in her tone. "I kind of saw Glen again this morning -or I guess he kind of saw me."

"Ha," Hugh huffed a tired laugh. "You're crazy, babe. What happened? Did you forget to close the blinds again? Glen is going to get used to the special treatment if you're not careful."

"Something like that," Madison giggled. "It wasn't really an accident, I kind of just let it happen. I don't know what it is, but it's just so freaking funny to see his face light up. He's such a cute old man, and he's just so nice."

"I'd be jealous if he wasn't over twice my age," Hugh responded with a chuckle, obviously not too put off by Madison's confession. "Just make sure Glen isn't getting the wrong idea. The last thing we need is our best neighbor hiding in our bushes and stealing our mail."

"Oh, stop," Madison burst out with another laugh. "He's not a serial killer, he's just a sweet old man! I actually went over to chat with him after work, and nothing was weird. I think he's just kind of lonely. We should make an effort to visit him more."

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding," Hugh replied in a calming voice. "I'm sure he didn't mind the show, and besides, if I get you a little more comfortable with your shirt off, maybe we can finally hit up a nude beach."

"Don't be gross," Madison shouted over the phone, though it was obvious she was still smiling. "Anyway, I miss you. When are you coming home?"

"In a few days," Hugh yawned. "If I can get a few more early starts, at least. On that note, I need to hit the hay. I love you, babe."

"I love you too," Madison said sweetly. "Sleep tight!"

With that, the call ended, and Madison set out for bed, doing her nightly routine and then crawling under the covers.

Madison was about to fall asleep when she remembered that she had left the curtains open in the living room after her last escapade. Ordinarily, she wouldn't have cared one way or the other. But having the curtains drawn gave her a reason to throw them open in the morning.

So, Madison hopped out of bed, trotted down to the living room, and closed the curtains in anticipation of the following day.

Madison crawled back into bed, and with a grin on her face, drifted off into pleasant dreams as an unfamiliar excitement settled into her chest.

———

The next morning, Madison woke up before her alarm, her lips working into a smile as the new day came into view. She rolled out of bed, showered, wrapped her hair with a towel, and walked to the living room window.