All Comments on 'Fantasies Fulfilled'

by Orexis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I wonder

if dside will ever have anything nice to say?

Sounds like he has some cuckold issues... from experience dside?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A really horny tale

Would be great to fulfill all ones fantasy of submissiveness and dominations as related in your story. Keeep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Another husband demasculated and humiliated, these writers who think up these sick stories really need some serious help, perhaps a frontal labotamy of the cereberal area.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

very interesting.I do wish you would remove the remove the "must read" requirement so the ass holes that read the story and then critize it. I think it's just a bunch of guys that have a wife/gf that's fucking every one but them.It's too bad that they are forced to read.

Neglectedhubby41Neglectedhubby41over 6 years ago
Erotic mildly Said

3*. I would have given five stars if the damn Shepard was never mentioned.

Some more editing could have helped. "The mask" didn't have a opening for the mouth or nose but she sucked dick like a pro with it on.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The shepherd

The German Shepherd isn't as big of a dog as this story. The dog would be cleaner than what she has been getting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
im envious

Wow. You lucky bastard. It sounds to me like your sexual and SEPARATE Personal relationship are what I've been looking for all my sexual life. Most people are too afraid to admit that they have fantasies let alone live them out successfully. True love is a rare gift. Don't let it slip away. Re-live your sexual adventures together in full and explicit details to each other. I think it will add another level of pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Idz do psychiatry albo strzel sobie w glupi łep

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous