Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

Story Info
Escapade at friend's apartment gets kinky, first time.
6.2k words
4.44
16.5k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It happened once. A friend and I were partying together. Everyone left, and we started talking about the hot girls - and wishing we could have had sex with them that night. We decided to go on the hunt for prostitutes - problem was - we had no idea what we were doing. We cruised the shady areas to no avail. Feeling a little bold, and aroused - I drove to an empty hang out spot near our friends apartment. My cock was hard. I had desires. But, I was just too afraid to share my desires with my male friend.

I rubbed the bulge in my pants, adjusted my swollen cock and started the car. Silently turning around and heading back to our friends apartment. My friend was as scared and insecure as me. I noticed that he had one hand over his crotch. He squirmed in the seat next to me as I watched his hand slide up and down his swollen dick. He moaned.

"Damn I'm horny," he says. "Wish we could have found a few sluts or even pro's to help us out."

"Yeah," I agreed. "Now I'm going to have to just jerk off in the bathroom and pray nobody catches me."

We both laugh. Then silence as we drive back to the apartment. We get back and settle down in the living room. It's dark, but the light from the parking lot shines just enough - allowing us to see. He sits in the chair and lets out a sigh. I sit on the couch next to him. My mind races. I am so aroused. I begin to fantasize about watching him masturbate. Him watching me. Me placing my mouth on his penis and giving him head. I feel dirty, and aroused and embarrassed.

"I gotta piss like a racehorse," he says standing up. "Not sure I can right now with this raging hard on though."

"I'm in the same boat," I say. "I need to take a leek but my cock is hard as fuck right now."

"Let's piss In the shower," he says jokingly.

I get up and walk to the bathroom without hesitation. I pull my cock out and piss into the bathtub - almost straight into the air. He enters and giggles then stands beside me. He pulls his cock out and pisses into the shower with me. I finish first and stand beside him, staring down at his cock. He discreetly slides his hand from the head of his penis to it's base then shakes it a few times. His hand slides back up his shaft, then down again slowly as he groans. His cockhead swells. The veins in his cock puff out as his entire cock grows larger.

My mind races as I watch him stroke himself. I slide my hand down to my own cock and begin to stroke myself next to him. We hear noise from outside the bathroom which startles us. Our faces turn red and we both panic - quickly pulling underwear and pants buck up - adjusting our raging boners - nervously. We carefully exit the bathroom and get settled back in the living room. My friend settles back in the chair, I sit back on the couch. I am a little disappointed, hoping he would send a message to me by sitting with me.

"I think the coast is clear," he says quietly. "I've got to finish myself off. Want to jerk off with me?"

My desires take over. I reach over and place my hand on his leg. His body is hot. I feel him tremble and his breath quickens. I gently slide my hand from his knee to his inner thigh, sliding off the couch and kneeling on the floor in front of him. I put my other hand on the other leg - gently sliding it up - close to his crotch.

"Close your eyes," I say softly. "Pretend. Just think about the hottest girl that was here tonight and imagine her hands."

"Oh damn," he says in a shaky voice.

I lean in and my hands slide to his bulge. I rub the sides of his shaft over his pants and moan quietly. Both hands rubbing his cock I then place my thumbs just under his cockhead. I lean in further and place my mouth over him. I let out a hot breath and press my tongue against his cock.

"Oh shit," he says. "That feels nice."

I pull back and rub his dick with one hand while placing the other over his waistband - tugging at it. I lift my other hand up and unbutton his jeans - pull them down just enough to expose the swollen head of his cock.

"Keep your eyes closed and fantasize. Imagine that I am that hot girl. Do you want to feel my lips on your hot cock?"

"Please" he says. "I want to feel your lips on me now."

I slide his pants and underwear down to his knees and watch his cock spring up - a bit of precum forms on the head. I lean in and place my tongue on his tip, teasing him by licking his tip just a bit at first. I open my mouth wide and stick out my tongue pressing it under his cock head. I wrap one hand around the base of him, close my mouth and rub his dick over my lips. His thighs get hot so I remove my shirt to feel the heat, stroking him the whole time. I lean back down and wrap my lips around his penis. I feel his hand on the back of my head - he pushes his cock into my mouth until the head reaches the back of my throat. I pull him out to take a breath.

"I'm going to make you cum," I say in a quiet sexy voice. "I want you to cum in my mouth."

I slide my lips down his shaft as I swirl my tongue on his shaft. I stroke him and guide him over my lips, then out - over an over with more pace. He thrusts his hips against me as I force his swollen cock deeper into my mouth until I feel him start to throb.

"Oh yes," he exclaims. "Your mouth is so hot."

I pull him out, breathing heavily still stroking him. I place my closed lips on his shaft, slide up and down, occasionally putting his whole cockhead into me. I feel so empowered worshiping his dick, making him feel good. He places his hands on my head and forces his cock into my mouth. He thrusts himself in and out forcefully. I feel his balls hit my chin. His cockhead swells as he pushes it deeply past my tonsils down my throat. His pace quickens as he fucks my mouth and moans. He arches his back and forces his cock deeper than ever - holding me by the head.

"I'm going to cum," he says. "You ready?"

I pull back and let his cock slide out of my mouth until just his head is on my lips. I swirl my tongue on his shaft then pull him all the way out, stroking him from base to tip. I look up at him as I kiss the head of his cock. I guide one of his hands to his shaft encouraging him to stroke it for me. He rubs his head over my lips and moans.

"I'm ready," I say with a smile as I push back - still on my knees. "Stand up and fill my mouth."

I lean back and open wide, sticking out my tongue. He stands up and strokes his cock as he rubs the head on my face, then slides it into my waiting mouth. His cock stretches my mouth wider than ever as he thrusts himself deeply into me. I feel one hand on the back of my head as he slides his cock in and out with more pace, forcing my mouth over his cock with each thrust. He groans, I feel his cock start to throb. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back resting the head of his dick on my tongue as he strokes himself.

"That's it baby," he says. "Open wide."

In that moment I felt so many things. It was as if time stopped. I was in a daze. I felt so empowered, on my knees with my mouth open - watching his body shiver as his orgasm began. Feeling his cock swell, watching him stroke his shaft while half of his cock was inside me and tasting the first short blast of hot semen shoot into my mouth was almost too much. I felt sexy, dirty, embarrassed and helpless as my friend shoved his cock deep into my mouth while emptying his balls.

"Oh damn," he said. "This is amazing. You are a fucking mazing. Oh shit."

His cock throbbed as he unloaded hot salty semen into my mouth. I did my best to swallow it all, but it was too much when he pulled back and unloaded a few big blasts on my tongue. His semen filled my mouth and some of it leaked out over my lips landing on my chin then my chest.

The sight aroused him. He pulled his cock out and stroked himself over me shooting loads of cum on my face. He rubbed his throbbing cock over my lips as his orgasm began to subside. I felt a few more pulses from his cock as the last drops of cum landed on my cheek. I reached up and wrapped my hand around his cock and stroked him - licked cum from his balls and slid my lips up his shaft to the head. I used his cock to wipe his cum from my face then put it into my mouth eagerly swallowing it all until he finally went soft and collapsed on the couch beside us.

"That was incredible," he says to me softly. "Thank you."

My cock was still rock hard and I was hoping that my friend would be willing to help me with that. I stood up and faced him, grabbed the base of my dick and gently stroked myself as I turned away and slowly headed to the bathroom to clean up.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Gotta go clean up a bit," I say. "My chest is covered in your cum."

"Okay," he says. "I thought you might be headed off to masturbate. I get it. Just, well."

He paused. I see his hand slide down to his cock which is becoming erect again.

"I'd like to watch," he says. "At least."

I smile and continue off to the bathroom so I can clean up a bit. I hear him moan. Looking back I see him stroking his now fully erect cock as he stares at me.

"I must admit," he says. "That fantasy of pretending you were a girl was pretty hot. And, you were quite convincing. Your eyes are sexy as hell. Your lips felt so good. And now I just noticed that you have the cutest ass. I can only imagine how you would look in a cute pair of booty shorts."

We both laugh as I head off to clean up. Once in the bathroom I gather myself. Feelings of guilt creep into my head. I clean his cum from my chest. My erection subsides enough for me to pee. I step to the sink and see myself in the mirror as I wash my hands. Totally naked. My mind races at the thought of facing my friend who I had just made cum. Again some guilt, and arousal. His comments about our experience and my ass. Did he want to fuck me? I wasn't sure I was ready for that. Will he make me cum? Will he be asleep. How do I face him and our other friends moving forward. I don't think I'm gay. I'm not really attracted to men. I just enjoyed pretending. So confused.

As I start to head out of the bathroom I grab a towel and think about wrapping it around my waist. Then pause and remember that my friend may be aroused seeing me naked. I turn back and return it to the hanger. Then, I hear the door open behind me. I turn to see a girl, wearing a cute pink teddy. I am shocked.

"Uh," I say nervously. "I thought everyone left for the lake. Um, oops."

I reach back for the towel and quickly wrap it around my waist. The girl smiles and enters. I didn't recognize her. I was worried.

"No worries," she says. "I'm Robert's sister, visiting from college. I got here after everyone had left for the lake."

"I'm a friend. I was told I could spend the night here" I say. "Shit. Sorry if, uh."

"It's all good." she tells me. "I heard you guys come in but I was so tired I just fell back asleep for a while. I did get to enjoy some of the show."

I am now horrified and terribly embarrassed. I have been caught. To my delight the girl approaches me and pulls the towel from my waist. She looks down to my growing erection and smiles, then walks behind me.

"You do have a really fine ass," she says. "Not to mention that perfectly shaped cock of your."

I feel her press against me from behind as she places her hands on my hips. One hand slides down over my ass, the other around to my belly then down to my crotch. She leans in and kisses my neck. I feel her hand on my cock. It's so hot and soft. She strokes me gently then sticks her tongue in my ear.

"If your friend doesn't finish you off," she whispers. "I will."

I turn to face her and our lips meet. We kiss as our hands roam over each other's bodies. She pulls me close and my cock lands between her legs. I feel her hot pussy lips under her panties against my bare cock. We grind for a few minutes. My cock grows harder than ever. She pushes me back and grabs my cock, then positions it against her thigh. I feel the head of my cock slide under her panties then over her pussy.

"Hey," my friend calls out from the living room. "You alright in there?"

The girl pushes me back and smiles. She whispers to me.

"You better go back out there," she says. "I want to watch."

"Yeah," I say. "Just getting cleaned up."

"Okay," he says. "Just making sure you didn't pass out in there."

The girl slides her panties down and hands them to me.

"Put these on," she says with a grin. "That will be a nice surprise for your friend."

She's a cute curvy girl and her booty shorts fit like a glove. I pull them up over my cock. The silky sensation arouses me. These sexy shorts barely contain my swollen cock. In the back they feel amazing. The silky booty shorts slide between my ass cheeks and form perfectly over my ass. I feel so sexy, aroused like never before. She slides her hand over my ass and moans quietly as she inspects the goods.

"Hot as fuck," she says quietly. "Your ass makes those things look amazing."

I make my way back to the living room to see my friend sitting back, facing the hallway so he can watch me enter the room. He has his cock in his hand. As I get closer he notices the shorts and smiles. I can see his erection grow and precum forms at the tip. With the light from the parking lot outside shining on me I pause and turn around to show him my ass. I place my hands on my butt and bend over a bit, rub my ass cheeks then slide my hands over my ass sensually. Feeling bold I slide one hand between my ass cheeks and rub my fingers over my anus. I moan while pushing my fingers into myself, feeling the silky booty shorts slip inside my anus.

"Oh, damn," he says. "Where'd you find those?"

I turn to face him and walk closer.

"In the bathroom," I said. "I couldn't resist. Do you like them?"

"I like," he groans. "Damn."

He leans forward, places his hands on my waist and pulls me close to him. His hands slide to my back then over my ass. He caresses my butt and starts kissing my belly. I nearly explode when he places his mouth over my cock which is restrained under the shorts. He turns me around, places one hand over my cock and strokes it. He pulls me towards him and kisses the small of my back. Both hands now on my ass, rubbing me. His hands now firmly grasping my ass - I feel his thumbs close to my anus. He spreads my cheeks wide. I feel his hot mouth slide down between them. His hot tongue on my anus over the panties.

"Okay," he says. "Let's get you comfortable."

I am numb. Totally submissive to him at this point. In a daze. He guides me to the ottoman and bends me over on my belly. I look back to see him on his knees behind me. His hands on my legs. He spreads them and lifts me up a bit. I feel the heat from his breath as his mouth gets closer to my ass. He slides my booty shorts to one side and presses his tongue over my anus. I feel his tongue slide into me. He moans and groans as he licks my ass with passion. His strong hands grasping my cheeks as he spreads me wide. His hot tongue darting in and out of my virgin ass. He slides a finger into me. Then another. He licks my ass cheek as he fingers me.

This goes on for a while. He licks my anus, fingers me and darts his tongue in and out making me wet and aroused. My mind races as I fantasize about having his cock in me. I'm scared. Nervous. Worried about the pain. But, aroused at the thought of him fucking me. He stands up and slides his swollen cock between my ass cheeks and pushes the head of his cock over my tight hole. He pulls back and walks around to face me. He slides his penis over my lips. I know what to do. I open wide and let him slide his cock into my hot mouth. I feel him slide his hand down my back to my ass. He puts one, then two, then three fingers inside me. He pulls them out and makes me suck on them. He slides his fingers back into me as I suck his cock.

He pulls out and gets behind me. I feel the shaft of his cock between my ass cheeks. He slides his shaft up and down gently pushing the head of his penis barely into my anus with each stroke. He puts his hand over my mouth and pushes his cockhead into me a little deeper. I lick his fingers. He slides them into my mouth then down to my ass. He pulls his cock out and slides the wet fingers inside me. Then his cock. This time even deeper. I feel the head of his cock sliding further inside me making me crazy. I never thought I would enjoy this.

"Oh fuck," I say. "Your cock feels so good. Fuck me baby. Fuck me harder."

My friend's cock swelled and he did as I asked. I felt him grab me by the waist and lift me up to get a better angle as he thrusted his swollen cock in and out of me. His cock got so hard and went so deep that it was really painful at first. I cried. I screamed. I pushed my ass back against him and fought through it. I enjoyed the experience. He fucked my hard. I became numb. My body went limp as he began to cum. I felt his cock throb, the head of his penis deep inside me - tearing me apart.

"I'm going to fill your hot ass," he said. "I'm going to cum."

I felt his penis throb. The head of his cock swelled. His body tightened as he pulled me against him firmly. His cock was deep inside of me.

"I want you to cum inside me," I said. "Fill my hot ass with your seed, please. Tell me I'm a good girl. Tell me how it feels. I want to hear you say it. You love it. You love this. Tell me. Cum in me."

These words aroused him. I felt his cock grow harder and hotter as he railed me from behind.

"You are a good girl," he says. "You feel so good. I love it. Holy fuck. You're going to make me cum like I have never cum before. Oh baby girl. Oh yes."

I felt his cock pulse as he started to cum. The head of his penis grew. Hot semen shot deep into my ass. His cum lubricated me making it easier for him to fuck me. This made him cum even harder. I felt his sperm shooting into me. It was a crazy feeling. He pumped my ass until his orgasm ended. Semen oozed from my anus. My body shook. My cock was still hard.

"Well that was fucking hot," the girl says - shocking my friend.

She stood in the doorway - leaning against the door jam without panties - just a silky tight top barely containing her above average breasts. She had her legs parted, one hand fingering herself and rubbing her clit.

"Two questions boys," she says. "First, do you think I can get those panties back? Second," she looks directly at my friend. "When are you going to finish your friend? He's made you cum like a dozen times. You gonna return the favor or what?"

My friend is stunned. In shock. Probably embarrassed.

"Uh," he mutters. "I was going to wait until he fell asleep, then surprise him with a blowjob."

"I'm definitely going to stay up for that," she says. "In the meantime, any chance you guys will let me join in the fun?"

My buddy and I say yes simultaneously with big smiles.

"You really did a number on his ass with that mouth of yours," she says to my friend. "How about putting that to work on my ass and pussy?"

She lays on the floor, knees up ready for action. She looks at me with a sexy smile.

"I want you to sit on my face so I can lick that cute ass of yours clean" she says to me.

I pull her shirt over her head exposing the milky white, perfectly formed breasts before straddling her. My friend gets down between her legs and starts to lick her puffy clean shaven pussy. I get on my knees and lower myself over her mouth. She puts her hands on my ass and spreads my cheeks. I feel semen ooze from my ass, then her tongue. She moans as she licks and sucks my asshole. I feel her slide a finger from each hand gently inside me.

My hands massage her breasts. I pinch her nipples then slide my hands over her belly to her inner thighs. I lean forward and begin rubbing her pussy lips as my friend licks and sucks her pussy and clit with passion. I want to taste her so I slide a few fingers into her, then lick them clean. Her pussy smells and tastes fresh. Wanting more I push my friend back and place my lips over her clit. I swirl my tongue around then slide it between her puffy hot pussy lips. She moans and arches her back as I lick and suck her hot vagina.

12