Fantasies Fulfilled Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My friend stands up and strokes his cock. "Man I need to slide my dick into that hot tight pussy" he says. "Let's move you to the ottoman so my buddy and I can take care of you."

"Okay," she says. "But. If you want to fuck my pussy your'e going to have to suck his dick first. You and I are going to share his beautiful cock and please him together."

"Okay," my friend says nervously.

Hearing this makes my cock grow harder than ever. I stand up and watch our girl roll to her knees in front of me. My friend joins her on his knees, his mouth inches from my cock.I feel her hand on my shaft.

"Let me see how good of a cocksucker you are," she says to him as she guides my dick to his mouth and rubs my head over his lips.

"Show me how much you worship his amazing cock." she says. "Take that thing into your hot mouth for me."

He closes his eyes, opens his mouth and leans in letting my cock slide over his lips. Once my head is fully in his mouth I feel his lips close around my shaft. He swirls his tongue and moans quietly pushing forward, taking my cock deeper into his mouth until my balls touch his chin.He gags and tears roll down his chin as our girl holds him firmly by the back of his head. Saliva drips from his mouth. His lips glisten. The scene arouses me, my cockhead swells and the shaft of my penis thickens - making him gag even more. He groans and tries to pull away with no luck.

Our girl finally shows mercy, grabbing him by the hair and pulling him away - giving him a chance to catch his breath. A few seconds later she forces his mouth over my cock but he resists. His lips are closed and my cock just slides over his lips. She grabs my shaft and slaps his face with my cock. She forces two fingers into his mouth, then three, four. Her thumb under his chin as she forces his mouth open.

"You're going to keep that hot slutty mouth open," she says sternly. "Or I'm not going to let you put your cock in my pussy. I want you to let him face fuck you. I want to watch you worship his cock like the little whore you are."

"Okay," he says. "I'm sorry. I've never done this before. I'll do better, I promise."

He leans his head back and opens his mouth wide obediently.

"That's right," she says with a smile. "You are daddy's little girl right now. I'm your mommy and he's your daddy. You're going to help mommy make daddy cum."

She puts her lips on the base of my cock and slides up - then takes me into her mouth. She sits back and guides my friend (aka daughter) to my cock. They take turns swallowing me, licking my shaft and stroking my cock. I watch them put their lips on either side of my cock and slide up and down as their tongues swirl. This makes me wild.

"Okay little girl," she says. "Time for you to let daddy fuck that pretty face of yours. Tell him what you want. Ask your daddy for his cock. Beg him to fuck your hot mouth."

My friend looks up to me submissively. He reaches up and wraps his hand around my shaft.

"Daddy," he says with a pouty smile. "I want you to put your cock in my mouth. I need to feel your cock slide over my lips. I want you to fuck my mouth. I want to help mommy make you cum. Will you let me have it? Please?"

"I'm going to let you have it little girl," I say. "You are going to learn how to be a good little cocksucker. But first, I think I need to see you in one of mommy's slutty outfits."

Our girls face brightens up with a big smile.

"That's a great idea," she says. "Let's go get you into something sexy for Daddy."

The two of them head off to one of the guest rooms. A while later (which feels like forever) they return. My "wife" is sporting a new silky lace teddy. My "daughter" has a cute and very short babydoll dress on. She is wearing a pair of black booty shorts. Her ass cheeks are exposed just under the hem of the dress. From the front her dress hides the erection which helps sell the experience.

My girls get on their knees in front of me. I look down and notice that my friend is wearing a little makeup. Black eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick and blush.

"Oh my," I say. "Don't you look sexy little girl."

My pretend daughter smiles and opens her mouth wide then licks her lips.

"Can I have daddy's cock now," my friend asks. "I promise I'll do a good job."

What happens next is sheer bliss. I take my time with my daughter, gently sliding my cock in and out of her mouth - a little deeper with each thrust allowing her to get used to my cock. Her throat muscles relax and her gag reflex subsides during her training. Mommy did her part, stroking me, licking my shaft and balls - and french kissing our "daughter" with my cock between their mouths.

"I think she's ready," my wife says. "Time for you to give it to her like you mean it. With my help."

Mommy stands behind my slut with her hands on either side of her face. She puts one finger on each side of the sluts mouth, forcing her to open wide. I put one hand on the back of my pretend daughter's head and forcefully shove my cock deeply into her mouth and back out. My pace quickens as I roughly shove my cock in and out of her until she starts to whimper and tears roll from her eyes. I stop and pull my cock from her mouth to give her a break.

"No daddy," she says to me. "Please don't stop. I want you to fuck my mouth as hard and deep as you want. I promise I'll do better."

"It's okay baby girl," my wife says."It's mommy's turn."

My wife for the night lays on the ottoman and hangs her head off the edge - she opens her mouth and spreads her legs and starts to masturbate.

"Show our little girl how you fuck my face," she says to me. "I'm your dirty whore. Give me that cock baby. I want you to rail my mouth with that cock. I want it rough. I want to gag for you. Show no mercy. I'm yours."

I have only seen this in porn. My body was tingling. There she was. Wearing a sexy teddy, on her back - her head hanging over the edge of the ottoman. Her mouth open eagerly waiting for me to fuck her face. She wanted it rough. She begged for it. I did my part with no hesitation. I stood before her and slid my cock deeply into her mouth. I thrusted my cock in and out of her roughly. I placed one hand on her throat so I could feel my cock inside of her. I squeezed - making her shake, choking her as I fucked her mouth until I felt I was about to cum.

I pulled out and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her from the ottoman - getting her on her knees.

"Get over here baby girl," I said to my pretend daughter. "Get on your knees next to mommy so you can share my cum with her."

The two of them took turns sucking my dick and stroking me to climax. I shot my first load into my wife's mouth, then on my daughter's face. I slid my dick into my baby girl's mouth unloading a huge amount of semen. I then gave my wife a big load - back and forth. I came in their mouths, on their face and in their hair. My orgasm seemed to last forever. It was amazing. In the final scene I watched my two girls kiss and lick each other's faces - sharing my cum and swallowing every drop.

"I think it's time for mommy's pussy to get some attention," I say. "Why don't you get things started baby doll. I want to watch you play with mommy's pussy."

"Oh yes," the wife says as she spreads her legs.

Our slut gets on her knees between the wife's legs and starts rubbing, kissing, licking and fingering the hungry vagina.

"In my fantasy," the wife says. "Our slutty daughter wears a strap-on and fucks me. But I want to watch daddy suck it to get it wet for me first."

My friend rises to the occasion and gets up. I slide the panties down exposing the raging cock. I eagerly slide it into my mouth getting it wet and hard.

"Go ahead young lady," I say. "You know what to do with that thing. Make mommy happy."

I watch my friend finally slide his cock into our girl, pretending to be a girl himself who is wearing a strap-on, fucking mommy. I watch them fuck and my cock grows hard. I stand next to them and stroke myself. I place my other hand on my "daughters" ass as she pegs mommy. My fingers gently slide between the ass cheeks, entering the anus of my pretend daughter. It seems to arouse her. She pushes back and grinds her ass against me - allowing two of my fingers inside. She moans as I push my fingers deeper into her.

Mommy notices and moans as she watches me finger our pretend daughter from behind.

"I think our little girl needs daddy's cock inside of her," she says. "What do you think of this little girl? Do you want daddy to fuck you while you fuck mommy?"

"Yes," she says softly while moaning. "I want to feel daddy's cock inside of me. In my pussy."

I get behind my little slut and spread her legs wide from behind. I guide my swollen cock between her cheeks then slide it into her tight hole. The head of my cock penetrates her and I feel the walls of her tight virgin hole around my shaft. I push further getting my cock deeper into her - gently pushing until my entire cock is inside of her. I begin sliding my cock in and out gently - fucking her tight virgin hole. She starts to moan and groan wildly as my pace quickens.

"Oh yes Daddy," she says. "You feel so good. Fuck me harder. I want to feel you cum inside of me, please."

My wife starts to shake and has an intense orgasm. I feel the walls of my girls hole tighten around my cock as her body shakes. This makes my cock harder and hotter. My cock throbs and I climax shooting a huge load of semen into my baby girl. She has an orgasm - shaking uncontrollably until her body goes limp.I pull her from my wife and slide my semi hard cock into her soaking wet pussy. It feels amazing and my erection quickly returns.

"Two cocks" I say to the girl. "No more taboo fantasy. It's time for you to take both of our cocks."

I roll us over so I'm on my back with my cock deep inside her pussy. My friend wastes no time and positions himself behind our girl. He slides his cock into her ass.

"Oh shit," she says. "Holy fuck."

We rail her hard in both holes until she explodes. Juices squirt from her pussy as the two of us continue to pound her pussy and ass. Her body shakes as the juices flow and I reach down - grab my friend's cock by the base and guide it into her pussy with my cock. Both of our swollen dicks now inside her vagina - stretching her pussy to it's limit. We show no mercy as we continue to thrust ourselves in and out of her throbbing pussy making her numb. Her eyes roll back and she nearly passes out. This arouses us. My friend and I cum inside of her at the same time. Our cocks fill her vagina with hot semen.

"Well then," she says. "That was unbelievable. Thank you both for that."

Completely exhausted, I passed out soon after the session. Naked, on the couch. I woke up to find that my friend made good on his fantasy. He had my cock in his mouth. Our girl laid on the floor next us and was watching while masturbating. I was groggy, but having my cock in a hot mouth got me motivated. I moaned as he slid my dick deep down his throat. I placed my hands on his head gently as he slid my cock in and out of his hot mouth until I came.

I fell asleep again, naked on the couch. I woke up a few hours later to a new surprise. One of my friends mom's was there. She was sitting quietly looking at me. She was wearing a skirt and her legs were parted enough for me to have a view of her panties.

That's the next chapter.

12