Fantasies Happen

Story Info
If you live in the right family, fantasies can happen.
2.8k words
4.52
32.6k
47

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

If your comments suddenly disappear, and you are unable to add new ones it will be because somebody made a comment that I found offensive, or totally unhelpful, or inappropriate. I will no longer put up with being vilified for my work.

TAGS: mother in law, son in law, forced, anal, bareback, intruder

My wife, Donna was lying on our bed. Her huge mane of brunette hair fanned out to cover most of the pillow.

I wanted to dive on her and devour her. The fact that her blouse was unbuttoned about half way down, allowing me to see most of her lovely round breasts, wasn't doing anything to slow down my need to jump her. At only twenty two, Donna was definitely the hottest woman I knew.

What was slowing me down was the fact that Donna wanted to talk about her mother, Amanda.

Donna's mother and father divorced three years ago when Amanda found out he was shagging half the women in his office building.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my mother in law. At only forty two years old she is still very attractive. She has a wicked sense of humor, and a wonderful friendly personality. I do however, find it very distracting when I have to talk about her, while I'm thinking about slamming my cock deep into my wife's sweet little pussy.

Donna looked at me, "Honey, you have fantasies, don't you?"

"Yeah Baby, right now I'm having a fantasy about slamming my cock deep into my wife's hot little pussy."

She stuck her tongue out at me. I dived on it and sucked it into my mouth before she could retract it.

Donna moaned into my mouth. I released her tongue. "Sorry Baby, couldn't help myself."

"I think we all have fantasies." Donna continued, "some of us get to live them, some don't."

"I'm guessing yours involves six big black men, and they all have a cock at least a foot long."

"OOOHHH, I wish." Donna cried out. "but seriously Bob, we do all have fantasies."

"I thought you wanted to talk about your mum, Baby."

"I do, this is about mum, but it's also about fantasies." Donna said.

She went on. She and her mum share a lot of time together and could comfortably talk to each other about anything on earth. Apparently her mum had divulged a fantasy to Donna. It involved an intruder in her home, taking her by force. Donna admitted having had similar fantasies herself.

Donna also knew I had a bit of a kinky streak. After all, I had handcuffed her to the bed more than once. "Baby, I get the impression you are leading up to something with this. What is going through your filthy little mind?" I asked.

"I wonder if we could set up a little role play, you, mum, and me."

"Um, Seriously?" I asked "are you suggesting what I think you are."

"M hm. I'm thinking you could be mum's intruder."

"Baby, I've never cheated on you before, what makes you think I could start now?" I asked, "and with your mother of all people."

"You wouldn't be cheating on me!" Donna said, "I would be happily sharing you with my mum." she said, "and by the way, What is wrong with my mother?"

"There is nothing wrong with her. I love your mother. I just never imagined fucking her."

I couldn't believe what Donna was suggesting, but it was giving me an erection. Which Donna spotted in just a short time. She reached for it, and released it from the confines of my shorts.

Slowly, gently, she stroked my cock. Then she got up from where she was lying, and got on her hands and knees. Donna loves to suck cock, and she is so very good at it. I felt the warm wetness of her mouth slowly engulf my entire cock, an inch at a time until her lips reached my balls. Slowly she slid my entire cock back out, sucking hard as she did. Again she sank me deep into her mouth and throat, and again sucked hard as she slid back off me. I had my hands tangled in her brunette tresses. Not pushing or pulling, just enjoying the feel of her hair in my hands as I followed her head movements up and down my raging hard cock. "Baby, I can only handle so much of that. If you don't stop your pussy is going to miss out."

She increased her pace, and the amount of suction. I filled her mouth with my seed while gently holding her hair in my hands. As I recovered I whispered, "OK, you win."

Donna smiled up at me "I do know how to talk with my mouth full, don't I." she giggled.

Amanda lived about five minutes from us, so Donna and her got to spend a lot of time together. Not just some occasional weekend visits like most people manage, due to how far apart they live.

Together, Donna and I worked out what we would do to make her mum's fantasy come true.

Donna would call her mum, and let her know she was going to be busy doing something with me for an hour or so, but would come over after we were done.

I had already left the house by the time Donna made the call.

I was actually in my mother in law's back yard while Amanda spoke to her daughter.

I had everything I needed in a hessian sack. Balaclava to hide my head, gloves, ropes, blindfolds. I was ready. As soon as Amanda hung up the phone, I crept into the house. Sneaking up behind her, I wrapped my arm around her neck, choking her enough to frighten her but not enough to suffocate her. She struggled, gripping my arm and trying to pull it away from her neck. I pulled the blindfold over her eyes with my free hand. Then grabbed her hands and tied them behind her back with one of the ropes. I growled in her ear with a voice that I hoped would not sound like mine. "Stay quiet bitch, I done wanna hurt yah."

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder, and headed for the bedroom. Once in her room I dropped her on the bed. I looked down at her. A shirt and a skirt. That makes it easy.

I grabbed one of her legs and tied a rope around it, then tied the rope to one leg of the bed.Then I grabbed the other leg and did the same with that. "Yah, comfy there bitch?" I asked, again masking my voice.

"My arms hurt." she cried "Please do not do this, let me go."

I released her arms and tied them individually to the legs on the sides of the bed. Amanda was now spreadeagled on the bed. Reaching down I grabbed both sides of her shirt and ripped it open. Buttons shot across the room in all directions. Amanda has the same beautiful round breasts as her daughter, with just a little more sag than Donna. I tore her lacy red bra off to expose her breasts, then pounced on them and sucked one hungrily into my mouth, while pinching the nipple on the other between thumb and index finger. I was sucking and chewing on her nipple and torturing the other with my fingers, and I don't know which of the two was making her squeal in pain. Not that it mattered. I eased off the pressure a little to reduce the pain level from a squeal to a whimper. "Please, you are hurting me. Please let me go."

"Shaddup." I growled.

I reached down and felt under her skirt. Her panties were soaked. I grabbed them and tore them off her body. "She screamed out, "OH GOD NO. You can't, please don't, please stop this."

I stepped back from the bed and pulled off my jeans. My cock was rock hard. I was ready.

I ran a finger up her slit, it was dripping. I couldn't help myself. I love the taste of pussy, and I wasn't going to let this one get away. I dived between Amanda's thighs and stuck my tongue deep into her slippery pussy. She clamped her thighs around my head. 'Ohhhh. You have to stop, please don't do this to me."

I turned my head a little and bit her thigh high up next to her pussy. She cried out in pain.

"Done make me hurt yah." I growled

I licked the spot I had bitten, then went back to devouring her juicy pussy. "OOOHHH GOD. You must stop, ooohhh, please stop, don't make me, ooohhh please don't make me, don't, don't." Then she screamed out her first orgasm.

I climbed up the bed, and slammed my cock into her slippery wet pussy to the hilt. I fucked her pussy like I stole it. Again and again ramming myself into her body as far as I could go.

Amanda was moaning and whimpering, and crying out all at the same time. "Please. Please. You can't do this to me. Don't make me cum, OOHHH Please don't make me cum, I don't want, I don't want, I, I, I, OOOHHHH FUCK!"

She screamed out a second orgasm.

I kept pumping my cock deep into her pussy. I was getting close, so close. I reached down and strummed her clit, bringing her once more to her peak, "OOHHH FUCK, PLEASE, please, please."

This time when she screamed out her climax I roared my release with her. My cock buried deep inside her, I held it there, deep in my mother in law's pussy, pulsing and throbbing as I jetted my cum into her again and again.

I withdrew from Amanda's ravaged pussy, and bent down to kiss it. "Fucking nice pussy." I growled.

There was a knock at the door. That should be Donna. I waited. I heard Donna's key in the door.

She was right on time. I slipped back into the en-suite bathroom and stood behind the door.

Donna walked through the house, calling out, "Mum, Hey Mum, where are you?"

Amanda called back, "In the bedroom, I'm in here. Hurry."

Donna walked into her mum's room, "OH MY GOD MUM, what the hell happened?"

"An intruder, He raped me." Amanda said, "Honey, I'm sure it was Bob."

Donna laughed, "That's impossible. Mum. Bob was with me, I only left him five minutes ago."

Meanwhile, I had crept up behind Donna. I wrapped my arm around her throat and held her tight. I didn't dare speak as she would have known my voice and that would have spoiled it.

The first thing I did was slip the blindfold over her eyes. She would have recognized me.

I wanted this to be a shock to her. The story she and I cooked up was that I would rape her mum, then go home and wait for her while she rescued her mum.

I grabbed her and forced her to the bed. I grabbed a rope and tied her hands behind her back.

Then used more rope to tie her feet to the same bed legs that her mothers feet were tied to.

Donna didn't speak, just whimpered a little. With her feet tied and her arms behind her back I pushed her forward so she was bent over the bed, right beside her mother.

I slapped her butt, hard enough to elicit a scream. I slapped the other cheek of her butt to elicit another scream.

Unlike her mother Donna was wearing jeans. Fuck, I would need to cut them off.

I went to the kitchen for a knife. Back in the bedroom I reached around Donna and undid her jeans. I pulled them down as far as I could then used the knife to cut them off her. Donna couldn't help it. She cried out, "WHAT THE FUCK, WHO ARE YOU?"

I slapped her butt with a stinging blow, "OOUUCCHHH, OH FUCK."

I had finished cutting Donna's jeans in half. Fuck, I hope they weren't her expensive designer ones.

Reaching around to her front I felt her slit, she was dripping. I eased up behind her and slipped my cock between her legs, rubbing it back and forth under her dripping wet pussy. When I felt that my entire cock was slippery with her juices I pulled back and lined myself up with her butt. Donna and I had played a bit with anal, but only ever fingering. We had never done anal sex.

I slid my cock slowly into her butt, Donna screamed out,"OOHHH FUCK, NO, PLEASE NO, YOU CAN'T FUCK MY BUTT."

Slowly a couple of inches at a time I pushed myself deeper into Donna's butt, "FUCK NNNOOOO. MUMMY, PLEASE STOP HIM. DON'T LET HIM FUCK ME THERE."

I looked across at Amanda, she couldn't help herself. Her pussy was gushing juices everywhere.

I continued to thrust myself further into Donna's butt until I was inside her as far as I could get.

I felt my hips pressed hard against her butt cheeks. My balls pressed hard against her pussy.

I withdrew almost all of my cock from deep inside her, then thrust myself all the way back in till I bottomed out again.

I wrapped my arms around her and tweaked her nipples hard enough to make her flinch. I wanted her to flinch because each time she did she pressed back onto my cock even harder.

Again and again I pinched her nipples. I was getting close to cumming. I needed her to cum with me. I released one nipple and reached down to play with her clit, gently tweaking it and strumming it until she couldn't take any more. I made her cry out her orgasm. "OOOOHHHH FUCK, I"M CUMMING WITH A STRANGERS COCK IN MY BUTT, MUMMY PLEASE HELP ME."

I held my cock deep inside Donna's butt, and ejaculated what little cum I had left as far into her as I could. Slowly I withdrew from my wife's butt, and slipped out of the room, leaving both mother and daughter tied to the bed, and dripping with my cum. From outside, I called the house, but got no answer. I headed off down the road to where my car was parked. I called the house again, still no answer. I sat in the car and waited five minutes, then called the house again, and predictably still got no answer. Ten minutes later I drove into my mother in law's front yard and got out of the car making sure to slam the door so they would hear me arrive.

I went and knocked on the front door, then used my spare key to let myself in. "Mum, Donna, where are you?" I called out

"In the bedroom Honey." Donna called back

I went in and looked them over. They looked so beautiful tied up there together.

I untied mum first, "My God, what happened? who did this?"

"An intruder came in tied me up, then stripped me and raped me." Amanda said

"Then he waited for Donna to come in and he tied her up and stripped her and then Bob, then he did a terrible thing. He fucked Donna in the butt."

I untied my wife, "Are you OK Baby?" I asked her.

"Yes, Baby I'm fine, but I think my butt may be sore for a few days."

I turned to my mother in law, "Are you ok mum, did he hurt you?"

"No He was very careful not to hurt me." she said, "but there is one thing that puzzles me about him."

"What's that?" Donna asked

"You said Bob was at home with you. But just before the intruder broke in I heard a car pull up a couple of houses away blaring the same loud movie theme music that Bob always likes to listen to in the car."

Donna looked at me "dumb ass," she said, then continued, "and there will be payback."

I looked puzzled, "For what?"

"My butt Baby. That nasty man fucked me in the butt, and I'm going to make him pay for that."

"I need a shower!" mum said

Donna agreed, "Me too!"

Amanda turned to me, "Please Bob, don't make me sleep alone tonight, I might get scared after what that nasty man did to me and Donna."

They took turns showering, I stripped off and slipped into the middle of the bed.

My mother in law slipped in on one side of me and my wife on the other.

I was lying there with one of Amanda's pretty rounded tits on one side of my chest and her leg resting on my thigh. Donna's lovely rounded tit sitting on the other side of my chest, and her leg resting on my other thigh.

"Thank you Bob." Amanda said

"What for?"

"Everything." She said, then leaned in and gently kissed my mouth.

Donna leaned in from the other side after her mother had finished, and she also gently kissed my mouth. Then she whispered, "Payback is a bitch Baby. Remember that."

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers