Fantasies Happen Ch. 02

Story Info
We all have fantasies, some of us live them.
2.8k words
4.28
17.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

Please note: I will no longer be allowing commenting on my stories because of the nature of some of the comments. My apologies to people who post useful and constructive comments.

TAGS: bdsm, pegging, mother in law, son in law, forced, anal,

This is chapter 2. It may help you to read "Fantasies Happen" before you read this story

*

A week after they had their encounter with the intruder, Donna and I took my mother in law, Amanda, out to dinner. It was a small Italian restaurant. Set up as a family business, it was friendly, with good old fashioned Italian food. As well as having a number of tables, and a few cozy, private booths, it also had a dance floor.

Amanda loved to dance. So, after we had finished eating I stood up and offered her my hand. "May I have this dance?" I asked her.

She took my hand and stood up. Amanda had dressed for the occasion. Her long brunette hair, which Donna had inherited from her mum, was coiffed in an elegant style. Her strapless black dress had a modest vee cut in front which showed off just enough cleavage to make the view thrilling.

The back was cut so deep that it would have been almost impossible to wear knickers without them showing above the dress. Not to mention that the dress was so tight and the material so thin that knickers would have looked unsightly under it.

I could only surmise that my mother in law was actually not wearing anything other than her earrings,her dress, and her shoes. "Bob, Thank you." she said

"What for, mum?"

"The hungry way you are looking at me. It looks like you could quite happily eat me right here, and right now" she replied, "it makes me feel so wanted."

I took her in my arms. Her right hand in my left, my right hand low on her naked back, my fingers just touching her well rounded bum. "You are wanted. There is not a man in this room who would not want to be in my shoes right now." I told her. "and if I thought I could do it without getting arrested. I would happily eat you. Right here, and right now!"

To prove I meant what I said, I slid my hand down the inside of her little black dress and gently stroked the crack between her butt cheeks

I pulled her tighter against me so she could feel my slightly engorged cock press against her hip.

We danced together closely, with our legs rubbing against each other. My left leg sliding up between her thighs and my thigh pressing gently against her pussy. "I can't believe Donna set that whole scenario up last week." she said "I mean, sharing her husband with her mother. What sort of daughter does that?"

"The sort who is getting more than enough love at home, and loves her mother so much that she is happy to share what she has." I told her.

Mum reached up and kissed me. "Thank you Bob, for being a wonderful husband, and a wonderful son in law."

"Hey, no need to thank me. My motives are not totally altruistic you know."

"What do you mean?" she asked

"Apart from Donna, you are the hottest fuck in town, and I have exclusive access to both her and you." I said, then added, "and she didn't set all of that up. She had no idea I was going to rape her right alongside you."

She reached up and kissed me again. "It was by far the hottest sex I've ever had." she said

Then Donna tapped her mother on the shoulder and asked to cut in. Amanda went off to the ladies, and Donna and I continued to dance the same way as her mother and I had been. Although Donna was admittedly, less discrete about grinding against my still engorged cock, which was rapidly growing from a little engorged to a full and painful, rock hardness.

"Oh Baby, does that hurt?" she asked as she rubbed my cock against herself.

"Oh Fuck yes." I groaned.

Donna said, "Honey, I'm wearing jeans, that is going to make it difficult for me to help you. But you do realize that mum has got no knickers under that dress. Go meet her out the back."

Donna stepped back from me, and shoved me toward the back door of the restaurant.

The customer toilets are outside the back door of the restaurant. As Amanda stepped out of the ladies room I slipped my arm around her waist and dragged her back into the darkness of the car park.

"HEY MUM, Any chance of a quick fuck in the car park?" I stage whispered in her ear, before sucking her earlobe into my mouth.

"Keep sucking my ears like that and there is a very good chance." she said

She reached down and felt my raging hard on. "She rubbed you up the right way, huh." mum said as she reached for my zipper.

She got my cock free from my slacks and started to gently stroke it with one hand, while gathering up the hem of her dress with the other. With her dress up around her waist she turned her back to me and bent forward. "make sure you cum deep inside me, I don't want you to make a mess on the dress."

"Best offer I've had tonight!" I said, as I slid my cock deep into her already wet pussy. We bumped and ground against each other in a desperate need to both cum in a hurry. Amanda reached her orgasm in a couple of minutes, and she couldn't keep it quiet. Just as another couple left the restaurant and came out to the car park Amanda started to moan and whimper. We were well concealed by the darkness but they had to know what we were doing. By the time they reached their car, I was grunting and groaning, and filling my mother in law with my cum. My cumming, deep inside her, set her off again. The leaving couple would have heard her cry out, even as they drove out of the car park.

After recovering our breath, and straightening our clothes we walked back inside, and joined Donna at our table. "Maybe we should head for home." Donna said, before adding quietly "You two have that just fucked look, that is impossible to hide."

We got up, I paid the bill, and we headed for home. Donna asked her mum if she wanted to go home, or come home with us for the night. Her mum chose to go home. Saying that she believed Donna and I would need time to reconnect. "Mum, Bob and I don't need to reconnect. We really are totally connected. And we are both fully committed to what we are doing with you."

"I still believe you must have together time, with each other, whenever we do something like this." Amanda said "You need to maintain your commitment to each other above all else."

She went on, "Donna I need you to promise me, if this ever creates any conflict in your marriage, No matter how small. You will put a stop to it."

"I promise. Mum." Donna said "But it won't happen."

"Bob?" Amanda said

"I promise, Mum, but as Donna said, It will be OK."

Donna and I dropped her mother at home, then drove home ourselves. Once we were home Donna turned me to face her, and looked at me with a serious expression.

"Honey, I know I won't ever have a problem with this, but if you ever do, I need you to promise you'll tell me."

I took my wife in my arms, "I will never have a problem with this, but I do promise. I mean, that's what communication is all about isn't it.?" I said, as I bent to kiss her.

A couple of days after the restaurant, Donna told me she was ging to go pick up her mother and they were going shopping. I didn't know we needed anything, and told her so. She told me they were going looking for girls stuff. With a quick kiss, she took off to her mothers.

I spent the day pottering around the house. Doing some chores that were overdue. Late in the afternoon I got a message from Donna. "Hey honey, still shopping, will not be home till later."

I sent a message back "OK, I'll find myself something to eat, and watch some porn till you get home." after adding a couple of laughing face emojis I hit send.

At about nine thirty that night I assumed she was staying over at her mothers, so I went to bed.

I had been asleep for a couple of hours when something woke me up. I had gone to sleep face down on the bed, but when I went to roll over I couldn't move. What the hell. I realized I was tied to the bed, face down, with my arms and legs pulled out to the sides, and a blindfold over my eyes.

"Hey honey, I assume it's payback time, is it?" I laughed

"SHUT UP, DON"T SAY A WORD." Donna yelled

I copped a stinging slap to my right butt cheek. "OOUUCCHH, WHAT THE FUCK."

"SHUT UP." she said again.

Then a ball gag was pulled down over my head and the ball inserted into my mouth.

"WWFFF, FFGGFF, FFHHFF, MMMFFFF, MMMFFFFF, HHHFFF."

"SHUT UP!" she yelled again

The command was reinforced with a huge slap to my left butt cheek.

"EEEHHHHMMMMFFFFF"

I felt something cold against my hip, a knife, "snip snip", no, a pair of scissors. She was cutting my boxers off. After cutting one side all the way up, she went to the other side and cut that too. Then she pulled my now halved boxers out from under me. A finger ran up the crack of my butt. "HHMMMM." I felt the finger again, running up the crack of my butt. Then I felt lube being dribbled down the crack of my butt. The finger came back. Rubbing the lube into the crack of my butt. Massaging it into my butt hole. I heard a breath in my ear. Then another. She had her head next to mine. I felt a warm breath against my ear. "Baby, I'm here for you." Fuck, my mother in law was here too. "I'm going to make sure she doesn't hurt you too badly."

Then I heard Donna's voice behind me. "Honey I spent all day finding a BIG BLACK COCK to fuck you. To pay you back for your little intrusion last week.

"MMFFGGG, PPGGGMMMFF."

"Yes honey, I know it's going to hurt, but isn't that the point."

I felt it touch my butt. It felt huge. I felt her pushing it between my cheeks.

I felt a warm breath on my ear. "You are going to have to relax Baby." Amanda said "Let me help you, Baby. Lift up a bit so I can get my legs under you."

I lifted up as best I could and my mother in law slid her legs under me and down each side of my body. I could smell the sweet musky odor of her pussy. Smell my pussy, Baby, it will help take your mind off it."

I started to sniff her pussy, enjoying the sweet smell of her. Then Donna pushed more of the big cock into me. I forgot all about the pussy in front of me. "EEERGGGHHHHFFFF."

"Baby, Please don't get worked up. You have to relax." My mother in law pleaded with me,

"It is really big and I don't want her to hurt you with it. Please baby, relax for me." she continued as she stroked my shoulders and back. "Please baby, just bury your face in my pussy, and try to relax."

I so desperately wanted to eat her snatch, but with the ball gag in, that was impossible.

My mother in law's soothing words were making me relax. I was starting to feel better. Then Donna pushed a few inches of her massive cock deep into my butt. "EEHHHHGGGGGFFFFF, FFFFGGG, FFFFGGG"

"Relax Baby." my mother in law crooned, "Please relax baby, don't let it hurt you. Just relax and let it in."

Donna shoved another few inches into my butt. "FFFGGGNN, GGGNNNNN, GGNNNNN."

I felt the last of her cock drive deep into my butt. Then withdraw, then drive in again.

"Relax and let it happen Baby. Relax, It will stop hurting when you relax." my mother in law assured me.

I tried to relax, but I was being butt fucked by a big cock. How do you relax when your wife has set you up to be raped by a big cock? The big cock kept stroking in and out of my butt. I don't know when things changed, but it started to be less painful. It started to feel better. It started to feel good. I couldn't work it out. I was starting to enjoy it. I was beginning to raise my butt to meet each thrust. "I think he is starting to feel better about this." Amanda said.

"I know I am" Donna said from behind me.

The cock kept stroking in and out and it felt good. I could feel it on what I assume was my prostate. I had never had that part of my butt explored. Donna and I had played a little with anal penetration, but only ever with a finger. That is until last week, when I had fucked her butt at our role play at her mum's.

Now I was getting my butt fucked by a big cock as payback for fucking her butt.

I heard Donna moaning, and whimpering behind me. She was going to cum, from fucking my butt? I suddenly realizes that I was moaning too. I was getting close to cumming from having my butt fucked by a big cock. I had my face buried deep in Amanda's pussy, sniffing her for all I was worth wishing I could bury my tongue deep inside her, and wrap my lips around her clit. Donna was moaning and whimpering and starting to cry out " Oh, aaahhh aaahhhh, AAAHHHH, AAAHHH, OH MY GOD, OHHH FUCK YEEESSSSS." she screamed. I pulled my face back from Amanda's snatch and cried out as I climaxed.

I screamed my climax straight after her. I was cumming on the bed sheets under me. I came because I was being fucked by a big cock. Oh Fuck what was wrong with me. I was getting soaked by warm wet liquid running down the backs of my legs. It was a huge gush of warm wet liquid. "Oh really Donna?" My mother in law said. "You're squirting."

"I couldn't help it mum." Donna said, "The inside of the harness was rubbing right on my clit."

"MMMFFGGNNN, MMNNNGGG."

"Whoops, sorry baby, hang on." Amanda said, as she started to unstrap the ball gag, and remove the blindfold.

Donna stepped up to the head end of the bed so I could see her. So I could see the ten inch strap on cock she was wearing. It was huge, and it was black. "Honey. That was great. I definitely want to do that again." Donna said with a mischievous grin.

"Baby, I'm sorry," Amanda said, "but we had to pay you back for what you did to Donna."

"You're next."I said, pointing at Amanda, "I thought my mother in law loved me." I said with laughter.

"Baby, you are welcome to rape me any time you like, in any hole you like." She bent down and kissed me lovingly. "and I do love you, so very much."

"Let me untie you Baby." She said

"Thanks Mum, Nice to know one of you loves me." I said with a note of sarcasm.

I tried to stand up but I couldn't. My legs wouldn't cooperate. Mum got her arms around me and helped me stand up. "Mum, can you help Bob to shower, I need to strip and remake this bed."

With my mother in law to help me, I made my way into the shower. She stripped off and joined me in the shower. She shampooed my hair and soaped my body. She gently washed my butt crack and very gently massaged my butt hole to help ease the soreness. "Come on back to bed Baby."

She led me back to bed, and cuddled up into my side, just as she had the week before. Her breast on my chest and her leg on my thigh. Donna got in on the other side and did the same. Her breast on my chest and her leg on my thigh. They took it in turns to kiss me and tell me they would protect me from the big black intruder. "If you want us to." Donna added with a giggle.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers