Fantasies - IRL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long for them to learn he had a dominant streak in him and she a submissive one. She would just let him have his way, to use her any way he wanted. He could pick her up and throw her around. He often held her up off the ground, grabbing her bottom and lift her up and down on his cock. She would hang on his neck and let him drive his cock deep into her, floating away to the sensation of it. Her eyes would rattle around in her head, until she wouldn't know where she was.

Or she would offer up her little bottom to him bent over the back of a sofa. He grabbed her around the waist and pushed his giant cock into her. It wouldn't all fit in there. She would scream, but it was a good scream. He knew how deep to go to make her become a lump of quiver flesh. He would go deeper sometimes.

The large man would fuck her mouth, her head, grabbing her head hard. It was all she could do to open her mouth enough to take him in. She learned though to take all of it down her throat. She would choke and gag, but he would keep going until he shot and huge load down her throat.

The more they did the more she got into being used by him. She couldn't wait for the mountain man to dominate her completely and totally. Her fantasies became more and more intense and she wanted harder and more intense things done to her.

He likewise was getting totally off on his domination. He wanted to tie her up, whip her, and even more rough things. Soon though. He dreamed about them all day and night.

Then during one of their sessions it happened. She on her hands and knees and he was deep inside her, and she thought, wouldn't it be nice to have a cock in my mouth right now. She started thinking about it, and visualized a man putting his cock in her mouth. She could see him clearly doing it. She could feel and taste the cock in her mouth. It got her very excited. She imagined the two men fucking her at the same time. The more she visualized it though, the more she realize they were two men she didn't know, and her mountain man was neither one of them. Somehow, that didn't bother her, as the sensation of it was so intense. She came as never before on the mountain man's cock, with the image of the two men fucking her at the same time dominating her thoughts.

After resting awhile, she was sucking on him, and he had a similar thought. Wouldn't it be nice to have two mouths sucking me? To fuck two pussies, watch them play with themselves. He drifted off into a fantasy, until he could imagine it vividly. He realized that neither of the women he was fucking, who were sucking on him, were the red haired petite woman. No matter. He couldn't get the image of the two women out of his head. So he let it in. And the image of them sucking on him was there when he blew the biggest load ever into the tiny woman's mouth.

When they were done they kissed each other and departed. On their way to their homes, the fantasies they had about being in a threesome, burned deeper and deeper into their minds and into their groins. The images were so real and powerful. Everything else was pushed to the side.

By the time they got home they knew they would be walking the streets searching faces until they found what they were looking for. They knew the new fantasy was out there just waiting to be found. It was only a matter of time. Then they fell asleep with a smile on the faces.

The dream was now hatched, and four other people in the city that night had strange, beautiful dreams. They woke up possessed, and their lives would never be the same again.

12