Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #11

Story Info
On this fantasy wife traveled and I pleased the BBCs
6.3k words
3.58
4.2k
6
0

Part 11 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, again, this a fantasy of the couple, which I hope we can still fulfill. To remind you, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people, and we are not super at all. To know a little more about us, I suggest reading our previous stories.

Again Filipe is writing, telling one more of our fantasies.

My wife needed to travel to visit family, and she would be away for two weeks. When she told our black lover about this, we saw his face of disappointment, already imagining that he would not have any pleasure in those two weeks since he had been fucking us with an assiduous frequency. She told him not to worry, that she would think of something and gave him a good blowjob to make him happy.

When the trip date approached, she told him when he arrived to fuck us that she had already arranged the solution and that our male would not be without pleasure. She said to him that during her trip, her husband would do the honors of the house and that our male wouldn't go without cumming a lot, as he always did with us. Including that she would allow him to spend these two weeks here at home, fucking me whenever and however he wanted. Our lover looked at me with a smile and grabbed his cock inside his pants as if to say get ready, and said that it would be a great solution. She planned to keep her hubby home with someone watching over him. Our male asked about his son since he also had become another couple's lover. Not with the same frequency as his father, but who gave us a lot of pleasure too. My wife replied that the son could also come here to be quenched by her little husband on the weekends.

It would be my first time alone with the males since she was always together on all the other dates. When packing her suitcase, I asked her how she took it, and she took my hand to her pussy which was soaking wet. She said the idea excited her and that she wouldn't go alone. She showed me in the corner of her suitcase that she was taking her giant vibrator, the Dredd's replica, and that she would use it a lot in her pussy. She asked me to fulfill all our male's wishes and that her only requirement is that every time he fucks me, at least we send a text message telling her, but that she prefers a video call so she can watch and masturbate watching our male fucking me. I agreed immediately.

She left on Friday afternoon, not before calling our male and telling him not to take too long to come to our house and use me however he wanted. He arrived late afternoon from work, bringing a bag with his clothes for the next two weeks. As soon as I closed the door, he grabbed me from behind, turned my head, kissed me, and said he would take good care of me for the next few days.

He said he was going to shower to fuck me and that all day he had only thought about it. He also said that his cock had been hard and drooling all day, imagining how it would be. Hearing that also excited me, and I told him I wouldn't let him wash that cock without me experiencing that taste. I knelt at his feet, unbuttoned his pants, and felt that huge cock hardening under his underwear. I took it out immediately so I could feel it growing in my mouth, which I learned from Gabriela, and now I love it too. When I swallowed it, I thought he must have had a hard-on many times during the day because his cock was drooling and sticky with that pre-cum. I gave him a good sucking on his cock, leaving it very hard, sucking his sac, his balls, and all his cock, but I told him the first cumshot would be in my ass. I got up, still holding his hard cock, and I pulled him upstairs to the bathroom to give my male a good bath.

I finished taking off all his clothes and mine, and we got in the shower together. I washed his large, muscular body, paying particular attention to his cock, alternating soaping, suckings, and brief handjobs to keep it hard. This didn't take much effort since he was bathing me with special care and attention to my butt and asshole. I already moaned softly, and soon I asked him to fuck me hot.

When the tension and lust became uncontrollable, we got out of the shower still wet and went to bed, where he put me on my fours, and his wonderful tongue started to prepare the way. He kissed and licked my ass and was putting his tongue deeper and deeper into me, lubricating and relaxing me for his cock.

He pointed that big black cock to my ass and forced the big head inside. My ass was already getting used to that dick, and it entered quickly. I felt his balls touching me, a sign that my greedy ass had already swallowed that monster! He started fucking like he always did, grabbing me by the hips and pulling my ass against his cock as he moved his hips forward. Then he pulled away until he almost took the whole cock off. I felt the head practically come out of my ass and put it back in. He was too hot, and my moans were getting louder. I asked him to take the cock off and put it back on because I wanted to feel that big head passing through my ring again (which was now getting a big ring with that big cock fucking me all the time).

Immediately he took the cock out and pointed again at my ass, which was still wide open. And I felt that big head invade me again. He told me that he also loved it, that he loved to see the ass all open when he took it off, and that putting it back on also made him very horny. With the increase in my moans, he soon realized it was true for me and started to remove and place that huge cock on me. He just put his head inside the ass and took it out. Every time he entered, I felt him opening my ass, and when he took it out, it became more and more open. I relaxed, and my ass was waiting for a new onslaught from that big cock.

After some time driving me crazy, he held my hips tight again and started thrusting to the bottom, harder and faster. He was moaning too. Suddenly he pulled my torso up with his strong arms, leaving me kneeling on the bed with that big cock jammed in me, and pulled my body next to his. He held me close to him and started playing with my nipples as he used to do with my wife, squeezing, twisting, and pulling while he continued to fuck my ass.

In that position, his cock excited my prostate even more, and my cock also got hard. With his hands on my little nipples, his mouth kissing my neck and my ears, and his thrusts getting faster and deeper, we ended up coming together, me on the bed, and him inside my ass, pouring his usual liter of hot and thick cum inside me. We fell on the bed to rest a little, both finished by the fantastic orgasm we had. I took my cell phone and sent a message to my wife: the first one was gone! She immediately replied that she wished she had seen it and that her pussy was already wet just imagining it. I said I would fix us something to eat, and when we got back to bed, I would let her know, and we would send her the video. She said she was going to wait anxiously and wet for it.

We went downstairs, I made something quick to eat, and we watched some TV to relax. After a while, we went up to the bedroom, and I asked him if he wanted to fuck me again, saying that my wife wanted to watch him fuck me on her cell phone. He spoke: of course, he wanted to. I called her on the phone, and she was in her room at her family home, naked and with her giant vibrator. The three of us talked a little bit, and she said she was all wet imagining our male fucking me. She took her vibrator and stuck it in her pussy, which was so wet it entered easily and to the bottom. She started masturbating quickly, telling our male that his cock was thicker and much better but that, in the current situation, it was what she had to come. Our male was getting excited, and he asked me to get on all fours in the armchair in the room where the last time he, his son, and his friends had fucked me. My wife stuck the dildo in her pussy faster and faster and asked him to show his big cock entering me. He held the cell phone in one hand, and with the other, he guided his big cock to my ass. To make fun of me and her, he was sticking that long cock inch by inch, very slowly, showing my ass swallowing that giant dick little by little.

When he was almost touching his body to mine, my wife moaned that she was coming and held the vibrator deep in her pussy, showing how much seeing that big cock slowly entering me had driven her crazy. She asked him to fuck me hard and deep and to keep showing to her while he was fucking me. She took the dildo from her pussy, and stuck it in her mouth, feeling the wetness of her pussy, while playing with her clit. Watching this drove our male crazy, and he fucked me hard and fast, punching me deeply. She noticed he was close to coming and asked him to cum in my mouth because she knew he had already come in my ass. I quickly got down from the armchair and knelt before him while he jerked that big cock. I told him to let me finish for him, and I started to suck the head of his big cock while I jerked off the cylinder, and he showed everything to my wife on his cell phone. In a few seconds, he started moaning harder and flooded my mouth again with his hot and thick cum, in several jets, as he always did. He asked me to show my tongue to my wife with his cum, and then swallow it all. Obedient, I swallowed and showed my empty mouth to prove it.

We said goodbye to her and went to bed. That huge male spooned me in his arms, and we slept naked, with that big cock leaning against my ass and his big hands holding my chest and lightly stroking my nipples. We woke up the next day still holding each other, and shortly afterward, I sent a new message to my wife: One more!

And that's how it went all weekend, with him fucking me in the morning, afternoon, and night and me just texting her with every cumshot of our male. During the week, he left for work early every day and came home after I had also arrived. We had sex every day, often first thing in the morning before he went to work, and every night when he fucked me at least two times. He fucked me in the bedroom, in the bathroom, in the living room, and the kitchen. We did a sexual tour of the whole house.

On the first weekend, his son had gone on a trip, and he couldn't join us, so our lover fucked me alone over the weekend and all week. His son was joining us on Friday, and I was looking forward to that too.

On Friday morning, I woke early, looking forward to the coming night when the son would join us. Our black lover had fucked me every day since the previous Friday, and I loved it. Even when my wife was home, he didn't come every day.

But when he woke up on Friday, he told me he was missing my little wife's big tits and ass, especially when she came to bed in her sexy lingerie. That it drove him even crazier, and that his son also got crazy too, and he subtly asked me if I couldn't satisfy them by wearing one of my wife's tiny panties for them. I told him to let me think about it, and he would find out that night.

When he left the house, I went to her closet and opened the drawer where she kept her sexiest lingerie to look for a pair of panties to wear to my males for the night. Upon opening the drawer, I find a note in her handwriting over everything, written: "These are mine, yours are in the bottom drawer!" This note made me very curious, and when I opened the bottom drawer, I found a white lingerie set, with a corset, garters, stockings, and a G-string, with a note attached saying: "These are for you to satisfy our males!". I called her to say that I had found her messages, and she said I was sure you would fulfill our male's request. And that's why I left the notes for you. The naughty woman had set this up with our lover, she had already arranged it with him, and I fell like a duckling. But who's in the rain is supposed to get wet, so I thought: fuck it, I'm going to enjoy it!

I left work early that day and went home to prepare for our males. I took a nice, long shower with her best-smelling soap and went to get dressed. I put on the corset and stockings, fastening them in the garters, and I wore the thong panties on top. I didn't have the body or curves of my wife's big breasts or ass, but it was still acceptable. I put a robe over it and went downstairs to wait for them, anxious.

The doorbell rings at the end of the afternoon, and our two black males, father and son, enter through the house's front door. Before they reach me, I remove the robe, showing the set of white lingerie I've put on for them. The father tells me it turned out much better than he had imagined, and he hugs me from behind, rubbing his cock on my ass. His son comes in from the front, kissing me and caressing my "tits" through my corset. I feel sandwiched between the two males and helpless. They caressed my body, especially my ass and the nipples on my chest, while they kissed my mouth, neck, and ears.

I kneel between the two males and pull their cocks out of their pants. Dad's cock is the biggest, but both are huge. I suck and leave both very hard and wet with my saliva. I do my best with my mouth and throat to try and swallow each one, but their sheer size means most of them are left out. But that's not a problem, as I use my tongue, lips, and hands to drive them crazy.

The two pick me up, take me upstairs to the bedroom, and put me on the bed on my fours. While the son gives me his cock to suck, the father pulls my panties aside and licks my ass with his tongue. Feeling the asshole invaded by his tongue while I swallow the whole son's cock is delicious!

When the ass is well relaxed and lubricated with his saliva, the father tells his son that the bitch is ready and asks him to put his cock in me while he exchanges places, offering me his big cock so I can suck it. I swallow his cock quickly while I feel the head of the son's cock touching my ass. He slowly inserts his cock into my asshole, which took his father's cock all week. In a short time, he's got his full cock inside me, fucking me while I'm sucking his dad. Every thrust he takes into my ass pushes my mouth to swallow some more of daddy's cock. I shake my hips against his cock while moaning louder and louder, with my eyes watering and feeling the father's cock deep in my throat. The father takes my cell phone, but instead of starting to film or make a video call, I hear that he is sending a message, throws the cell phone on the bed, and continues to fuck me with his son. I think to myself: he warned my wife that while she is away, the two males are being well taken care of by the husband.

In a few minutes, I hear the bedroom door open, and I see my wife enter the room, only in her bra and panties, high heels, and holding her giant dildo while the two males fuck me. The son is holding my hips and fucking my ass hard, and the father is grabbing my head and fucking my mouth. My wife stops at the door, opens a huge smile, and admires her husband in white lingerie on the bed, on all fours, sucking and being fucked by those two huge black men. She says she loved seeing the "bitch" I had become. She tells the two not to stop. She sits in the armchair in the corner of the room and says that today will end just watching her husband take care of the males. She pulls her panties aside and quickly has her giant dildo all stuck in her wet pussy, with the other hand playing with her clit.

I thought to myself: she planned all this. Gabriela said she would be away for two weeks, but she already had everything set up to come back to see the two black males fuck me in our bed. And since I was already fucked, I said: I'm going till the end. I asked them to exchange places for dad to come and fuck me with his bigger cock. I started sucking the son, already turning my ass towards the father, and his cock slipped quickly into my ass, even with the son's cock not being as big as his. My wife noticed and said: wow, he must have fucked you a lot this week. Look how easy it got into your ass. Into mine, it gets so tight.

I replied while licking and jerking off the son: yes, he fucked me a lot in every room in the house. In all positions. And now I'm ready to try something new, both of them together inside of me. My wife stopped to play with her dildo and clit immediately. She had a surprised face and didn't seem to believe it. So I repeated: I want both big cocks inside my asshole. She said: I want to see this one up close.

I asked the father to lie on the bed and quickly sat on his cock, bouncing for a few minutes. When I was very comfortable, I asked my wife to lubricate my ass and the son's cock more. I laid down on the father's chest, asked my wife to open my ass, and for the son to be patient and affectionate. Dad stood still with that huge cock inside me, kissing my mouth to relax me more. Feeling his tongue kissing me calmed me down, and I felt my wife open my ass as his son directed his cock to my ass. He leaned against the asshole and slowly forced his cock inside. I thought my ass was going to be ripped in half. I asked him to stop for a while and for my wife to lubricate me more. The naughty girl took the gel, smeared her fingers generously, sticking one finger along with the father's cock, and played with my ass to relax it. As Dad continued to kiss me, she gently slipped in the second finger, then the third. I now had that huge dick of our lover, plus three fingers of my little wife inside me. When she felt my ass relaxed, without squeezing her fingers anymore, she took it out, lubricated the son's cock more, and guided the cock back to my ass. This time it was entering, with difficulty, but advancing inch by inch inside me.

My wife encouraged me by saying that she was enjoying watching it, that her son's cock was almost all inside me, and that I was supposed to relax a little bit more and I would manage. Gradually, that second huge cock got all the way in, and soon I had father and son jammed inside me. I asked them to wait a little while for me to get used to it better (and, of course, enjoy those two monsters inside me together). Gradually I started to move slowly back and forth, and soon after, I shook my hips on those two amazing cocks. My wife didn't seem to believe that I had managed to swallow those two whole dicks with my ass. She kissed my mouth, saying she loved to see her husband like that.

I accelerated the pace and asked them to cum inside me. I wanted to feel my ass broken open and filled with their hot cum, burning me from the inside. My wife said that if I held out until the two males came inside, she would wipe all the cum off my ass (as I had done to her in the previous fuck, cleaning her pussy and ass all cummed by them). I increased the pace, kissing the father's mouth and feeling the son holding my hips, pulling me back so the two cocks could get more inside me. The son came first, but I asked him to keep his cock in me until his father came too. Soon the father also came in my ass, leaving me flooded with cum. I slowly moved forward, feeling those two cocks come out inch by inch from me. The first one that fully came out was the son's, who was smaller, and I felt a great relief. My wife asked me to contract my ass so I didn't waste any cum. I kept going forward, and soon dad's cock came out too. I squeezed my ass (if I could still close it). She lay down on our side and asked me to sit on her face for her to clean me.

I sat on her and relaxed my ass. A river of cum flowed into her mouth as she explored my asshole, all open and red from being fucked. Her tongue entered me and pulled the cum into her mouth. She asked me to turn around and kiss her hot mouth after she cleaned everything. We share the cum from our males with great affection. She kissed me, transferred some of the cum to my mouth, and kissed me deep with her tongue, enjoying all the cum the males had shared with us. When we finished swallowing all that cum, we continued kissing, and she said she loved having two males to please us. And now she would have to try the double penetration, first them together in her pussy, and then together in her ass.

12