Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was late on that Friday, and everybody was tired. The males for fucking me, me for being used by them, and my wife for her trip. We slept in each other's arms, my wife saying that her turn would be the next day, that as I had the males (actually the father) all week, Saturday and Sunday would be hers!

I woke up in the morning with my ass still remembering the two cocks inside it and with the noise of her sucking both males. She asked them to stand in our room side by side and tried to stuff the two cocks in her mouth together. If one was already almost impossible, imagine both! She sucked, jerked, and licked those cocks like she hadn't seen a dick in ages!!!

When she saw that I had woken up, Gabriela told me that today was her day to try double penetration with father and son and that she didn't want both in the pussy and ass, but both in the pussy, and that she was going to try both in the ass as well. It looked like she wanted to compete with who could handle better those two cocks. And she said I would watch only today since I had been taking advantage of dad all week.

She asked them to wait a bit while we dressed for them, and we'd be right back. She called me into her closet and said I would again put on lingerie for our males, just like her, but I would watch only. She again dressed me in the corset, stockings, garters, and the G-string. As my cock got hard as she dressed me, she crouched down and gave me a nice blowjob until I came in her little mouth, immediately coming to kiss me and passing the cum to my mouth while she finished cleaning my cock and hid it, now soft, in the panties.

She had me kneel on the ground while she prepared for the males. She got her a new set of lingerie, with a black corset to contrast with mine, which showed her breasts, and also black stockings and garters, and put on black panties that were a G-string front and back, which means it was all stuck in her ass and her little pussy, looking like she had nothing. She told me she only put the thong on to tease her ass and clit. She seemed to enjoy it, as she was getting really wet. She opened her pussy in my face and told me to suck it to get even more excited. She wanted to be ready for males.

We entered the room together, and the two were already waiting with a hard cock. We kneel between the makes and alternate between the cocks to make them even harder. Gabriela played with a finger in my asshole while I also played with her clit. Her pussy oozed with lust. When she felt that her pussy was ready for the attempt, she ordered me to stop sucking our males and to go to the armchair. I already imagined what would happen. She told me to kneel on the chair, exposing my asshole, and she stuck one, two, and three fingers in me. She lubricated me, then stuck her giant dildo in my ass, telling me to sit on it. He drove deep into me, and that feeling drove me crazy. My cock started to get hard under my panties, but she said I shouldn't touch it.

She went to bed and sat on her father's cock with just one thrust, showing how much she was horny and how much she missed the males. She asked the father to suck her breasts while she lowered herself over him so her son could also access her pussy. And she asked him to come and shove it in at once because she wanted to feel both of them deep inside her. The son did as ordered and stuck his big cock with the father inside her pussy which was previously tight. And she immediately started shaking her hips on the two cocks. I knew what she was feeling. I had felt the same the day before. She began to moan louder and louder while our lover continued to suck and nibble on her breasts, and his son held her hips to pull her to their cocks, as they had done to me. She moaned loudly and said they were almost ripping her in half, but she had never felt so horny. I could tell by their wet cocks that she was very horny.

That situation made me crazy horny too, and I asked her if I could jack off watching her get fucked by the two males. She said no, and that I wasn't supposed to touch my dick. To do whatever I want without touching my cock. The giant dildo in my asshole was vibrating and driving me crazy. Sitting on him, I started doing little jumps with my hips, and it felt like it was going in and out of me. I began to feel very horny and to bounce faster and deeper on that vibrator. She looked excited and said I was getting an actual little bitch, feeling a lot of pleasure in the ass. Sitting on that huge dildo, bouncing on it to come, dressed in the lingerie she had chosen for me, watching her pussy fucked by our males' massive cocks, I had no choice but to agree.

I ended up cumming, bouncing on that thick dildo, soaking my panties with my cum, without even touching my cock. Meanwhile, she screamed with lust, shaking her hips harder and harder in the uncontrolled movements of someone approaching a phenomenal orgasm. She came screaming very loudly and collapsed onto our lover's chest. She was quiet for a few minutes, trying to recover, with those two cocks still hard inside her but not moving. All the movement had been hers. She got out of the cocks, and asked them if they wanted to come, and of course, they said yes. She said that she was finished even to try the two rolls in the ass, but that they could relieve themselves in my ass since I loved it. They came to me, turned me on my fours, pulled my panties to the side, took the vibrator out of my ass, and the son was the first to put it on. He thrust very hard and deep as if he wanted to push his cock through me, holding me by the hips and pulling me against his cock. As they were very excited about having fucked my little wife together, he came quickly, leaving my ass all sticky.

Then it was the father's turn, more experienced. He took advantage of my ass, wet by his son's cum, and started slowly sticking his cock in me, as he had been doing all week. He moved his head to widen my ass and slowly stuck it until he leaned against me. Then he came removing the cock also slowly. When the head reached my asshole ring, he took it out very slowly, and all the cum his son had deposited seemed to have come with the cock. He used the cock's head to spread the cum on my asshole, putting it in again, very slowly. Then he started doing what he had done the first time, putting only the big head on and taking it off, driving me crazy, with my asshole blinking and making me beg him to go in deep and fuck me. He teased me that way for a long time, taking it off and putting it on as he smeared his son's cum all over my ring. My wife would laugh and ask him to mess around more, which I loved. I just asked him to fuck me.

When he started to drive his cock deeper and faster, it was my turn to moan loudly and ask him to fuck harder. He answered my requests, and it looked like he would make his cock come out of my mouth so deep that it entered my ass. But I was used to it. He had fucked me like this all week, driving me crazy. And with the increased pace came he reached the orgasm. He gave one last deep thrust and contracted his cock to make all the cum go inside me. He took off his cock, stuck the vibrator in again, pulled my panties into place, trapping it in me, and said it had been perfect.

The four of us stayed in the room, recovering from that extraordinary session. But my wife said she still wanted to try anal DP and feel both cumming inside her ass. We napped again, hugging each other in bed, for everyone to recover. This time it was the son who spooned with me and the father with my little wife. I woke up with the son rubbing his cock on me as if wanting to stick the vibrator still in my ass even deeper. I ask him if he doesn't prefer to take the vibrator off and stick his cock in me, but he says no, he's dying to DP my little whore wife's ass. He asks for a nice sucking on his cock while he wakes up his dad to join us. I suck them both willingly, imagining those two dicks breaking into my little wife. I don't know if she'll take it, but they all really want this.

When their cocks are ready, the 3 of us start sucking my wife all over her body. We suck her tits, pussy, and ass, making her wake up very excited. She immediately gets wet. After all, three mouths are sucking her while she holds the males' cocks with her little hands, lightly jerking off the cocks that I had already left sticky with my mouth. We ask if she's ready to try it, and she says yes, but she's scared. She wants to feel my pleasure, but her ass is very tight. I ask her to relax, and I start to lubricate her ass very deep with gel while I suck and massage her clit for her to relax. Our males give her dicks for her to suck. Her pussy is dripping, and her wetness mixes with the gel I've already spread on her ass.

She asks our lover to lie in bed and slowly goes down on his cock with her tight ass. Unlike me, who sat down at once because I was used to it, she shakes her butt and swallows that cock with her ass inch by inch. When she can feel her ass hitting the male's body and have the cock all inside her, she starts bouncing on the cock to get used to it. She asks me to continue lubricating her ass with my fingers, as she had done with me. She also asks the son to come before her so she can suck and lubricate his cock. She does a deep throat until she chokes and drools a lot on her son's cock, leaving him very wet, ready to fuck her with his father.

He gets behind her, forcing his head into her little ring. I hold the cock to guide it, while with the other hand, I help to open her little ass. The dad is sucking her tits to drive her crazier, and she starts moaning. At first, it's not horny, but pain. We asked if she wanted to stop, but she said no, only stopping when she felt the two cocks tearing her apart. He gives her a little time to get used to the second head in her little ring while her father's whole cock is inside her. I tell her to relax her ass so she'll enjoy it more. Some seconds later, she asks him to keep pushing until the end because she wants to feel both fully inside her. He starts forcing his big head into her ass, and he also manages to put the whole cock into her. She is still making a little face of pain, but she starts to shake her hips slowly on the two cocks. And the pained look starts to be replaced by a horny face and moans that show she is now feeling pleasure. Her rhythm is increasing, with increasingly faster and broader movements of her hips. She asks the father to hold her little ass wide open and for the son to slap her on each side of her ass. She starts moaning like crazy and asks them to come inside her, to fill her with cum so her hubby can clean it all up. With increasingly vigorous movements, she is driving both of them pretty crazy too. Their breathing was fast, they were panting, and they came almost together in her ass, filling it with cum.

She immediately gets off them, as if it were a feeling of relief, and asks me to wipe her ass. She crouches down a few inches from my face and starts blinking her ass which is still wide open from having received the two cocks. The cum starts to drip from her ass, and I collect it all in my mouth, not wasting anything. In the end, I use my tongue to clean everything and say I'm ready to kiss her. She comes to my mouth, gives me a quick kiss on my lips, and says that this time all the cum is for the hubby. I swallow it down with pleasure and kiss her again. She says she's realized because she could receive both in her ass, but that it was just once, and that's enough. From now on, she wants the DPs in her pussy only. If our lovers want an anal DP again, her hubby will satisfy them.

We fell asleep again, all hugged, her and me still in lingerie, with our males around nuzzling us and saying how much they loved to fuck the couple.

Remember to leave your comments here. Making Gabriela crazy horny with your words will put our fantasies into practice.

Kisses to all from the couple, and see you next time!

12