Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #12

Story Info
On this fantasy we had an orgy with our BBCs and bi couple.
7.3k words
4.27
6k
6
0

Part 12 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello everyone, a new fantasy from the couple. As everyone already knows, we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people without being super at all, using these stories to describe fantasies that excite us a lot and that maybe one day we will put into practice!

Gabriela meets our friendly couple's wife at the grocery store and quickly tells her all the news about our active (or passive!) sex life with our new black lovers, father and son. The wife goes crazy with the information and says that this was also a recurring fantasy of theirs. As we know that our males love to fuck couples, Gabriela proposes a little party for six between the two couples and our lovers. The wife quickly agreed and said she would arrange everything with her husband.

Gabriela immediately called our alpha male and said that the couple we met for sex was dying to meet him and his son too. She also asked if they agreed to fuck not one couple as they always did, but two couples this time. She said that both were bi like us, and that her husband also dreamed of seeing his wife with gifted blacks and trying a black cock himself. He agreed immediately and said he could answer for the son too (we didn't doubt that, after all, they love to fuck husband and wife together or separately). The only condition imposed by Gabriela was that they were still our lovers and that, eventually, we could bring the couple to our little parties (I think she didn't want to lose the exclusivity of the father-son cocks!).

We booked a whole weekend at our house because with so many mouths, pussies, and asses to be fucked we would need a lot of time together. Everyone would arrive at our home on Saturday morning, have a barbecue by the pool, and from then on, only lust would control the weekend. The couple arrived early. We hugged and kissed and went to the pool.

The wives dressed in tiny bikinis, basically G-strings well tucked into their asses, and bras that barely covered their delicious breasts and went to sunbathe beside the pool. Meanwhile, the husband and I were preparing everything for the barbecue, lighting the grill, chilling the beer, and preparing the meat. We took advantage of every movement near the barbecue to bump into each other bodies, commenting on how hot our wives looked. He was very curious about our lovers, asking many questions about them. I think it was a typical concern to be with strangers, but I reassured him that they were charming people and that he and his wife would love it!

Our males arrived around 1 PM to relieve the two naughty girls' anxiety. They had been restless for quite some time, anxious for the males to arrive. We greeted each other, made the necessary introductions, and the two males went to the poolside with our wives, who said they wanted to get a little more sun, but I think they wanted to show off to the males.

Our wives lay face down on the lounge chairs and asked the males to apply suntan lotion on them. The father stayed with Gabi and the son with the wife. The males smeared the two with the cream, starting with their backs and paying particular attention to those two wonderful asses in their tiny bikinis. Gabi turned around and immediately removed her bra, asking the father to apply suntan lotion in the front too. He started at her shoulders and went down to her exposed breasts, smearing them with cream and taking the opportunity to tease her nipples. Gabi was already moaning softly, with her eyes closed. The wife, seeing this, did the same, for the son to repeat the scene with her. The two bitches were enjoying the males, and the husband and I were just watching the scene. The girls took off their bikini panties, and the males continued "creaming" their pussies, which were already very sticky.

With the two "lit up" by the massage, Gabi asked the males to take off their clothes for them to admire their cocks. The two undressed, and to our surprise, they were all shaved, leaving their black bodies smooth, including their cocks and sacs. Gabi loved the news and started to suck the father's cock, enjoying the soft sac and sucking his balls while jerking off her cock. She also played with his smooth chest, nibbling and licking his father's muscular body. Meanwhile, the wife just held and admired the son's cock, seeming hypnotized by it. She looked at the cock and in our direction with a happy face. She was like a kid that had received a new toy. She started kissing the big head and the sac and then started sucking and trying to swallow the big one, which was already hard seeing those two naked hot blondes.

The husband and I just admired our wives delighting in the males. I touched his cock and asked if he enjoyed watching, and he said yes. His hard cock proved that. I knelt in front of him and also began to suck his dick while he watched our wives give the males a good treat. When his cock was ready, I leaned over the counter and asked him to fuck me while we watched. He asked if he should lubricate my ass, and I said no, that I was used to it lately. His cock was no match for our blacks, and he got into me easily. In a few minutes, I was moaning like a whore, and so was he, while we watched the wives still sucking the rolls. The four looked at us and only commented that the husbands were already having fun. I asked him to slow down because we still had a lot of time to come, and he started to slowly penetrate my ass, enjoying it slowly and still watching the girl's show.

Gabi asked the father to lie down on the deckchair and quickly started riding his cock, sitting with everything on it, as she was well used. She offered her breasts for him to suck and watched her friend delighting in the son's dick, still suckling it. She said to her: are you ready to try this black hottie? Sit right on his roll, will you? The friend laid the black man down and began to fit the cock. She was very horny, but like every first time on a cock that size, she was fearful and went very slowly sitting and swallowing. When she got halfway through the cock she was already moaning and tearing up, saying he was ripping her, but she loved it. She began to shake her hips and bounce on the cock, and each time going down, she managed to get a little more inside. She moaned loudly and laughed with pleasure. The husband stopped fucking me and said he wanted to see it closer. I spoke, of course, and watched my Gabi riding.

I started licking my wife's ass while she was riding the father's cock, and she asked what I was waiting for to put it in her ass right away. She wanted a DP. I stuck my dick in her, and she started to shake and moan louder and louder, enjoying it. Meanwhile, the wife was almost swallowing the whole cock with her pussy, and also moaning louder and louder. The husband watched very closely the cock entering her pussy, and saw when they both came together, with his wife having her pussy flooded with the male's thick cum. She fell on the male and asked her husband to clean his cock and her pussy, which he gladly did.

After that initial round, we went to eat and prepare for what the afternoon had for us. The two were naked and sitting on the males' laps, but now swapped, my wife with the son and our friend with the father, rubbing each other while they ate. They enjoyed and teased their hot bodies, playing with their asses and tits. As we ate, the couple flooded us with questions about what we'd been up to with them lately. We told him about my wife's gangbang, her trip, and how her father had slept with me all week, using me all the time. When we told her that she and I had done DPs with them, they didn't believe it because they had seen the size of the cocks. The males confirmed, saying they had fucked together my ass and both the pussy and ass of my wife.

Our friend's eyes lit up at the time, and she said she wanted to at least try a conventional DP with the two males, one in her pussy and the other in her ass. Gabi replied that this was great but that her greatest pleasure was with both in her pussy. She had received them in the ass, but they were too big, and she hadn't enjoyed it as much as in the pussy. She said that only her husband liked two cocks in the ass. I replied those two I really enjoyed!

Gabi called the wife to prepare her for the DP. She laid her on the lounger and started licking her breasts, and went down to her pussy. While she sucked the nipples with her tongue, she lubricated her ass with gel and her fingers. Gabi looked at her husband and me and asked what we were waiting for to prepare the males' cocks to fuck her. I looked at him and told him to choose since I already knew the two well. As he had already cleaned the son's cock, he said he wanted to try the father's. And we knelt in front of them, and we started to suck. The wife moaned loudly, with Gabi sucking her clit and opening her ass with her fingers, and seeing her husband sucking his father's huge cock, which she still hadn't felt inside her. The two black males, as always, got their cocks hard very quickly. They loved the husbands sucking them, preparing for their wives. Gabi suggested she take the father in the pussy and the son in the ass since it was her first time. She accepted the suggestion, asked her husband to bring her father's cock to her, and he lay down on the deckchair. She was already sitting on his dick, feeling it was thicker than his son. But wet as she was, she managed to accommodate it all inside her.

Gabi again suggested that her husband fuck in her ass first so she could get ready and later receive the son. The husband was putting it in with difficulty, helped by Gabi, feeling the monster cock that occupied his wife's pussy, forcing his cock into her ass. Meanwhile, I was still sucking the son, who was now holding my head and fucking my mouth like a pussy, making me choke and smear the whole cock. When he saw the wife being fucked by his father and her husband, and her husband's ass facing upwards, he stopped fucking my mouth and rubbed his cock on his asshole, saying he also had potential and would want to eat his ass too. Feeling the thickness of that cock rubbing his ass, he asked me how I had received one at a time inside me and, worse, them together. I told him he'd get used to it, and soon he'd love it too.

The husband got out of his wife's ass, leaving a small opening, and asked the son to enter it. She stayed still, with my wife kissing her mouth, the father kissing her breasts, while the husband and I helped the son to enter her. I opened her hot ass, and the husband guided the cock inside slowly, so she could get used to it. When the head passed, she asked him to put everything on at once because she wanted to be fucked soon by the two cocks. My wife laughed and said: Hey, one more enchanted by a DP with our males. Father and son laughed and waited for her to move back and forth on the cocks. My wife was teaching and guiding her, and soon she was fucking the entire length of those cocks. She said it was wonderful to feel the two huge dicks fulfilling her pussy and ass. After moaning a lot, she asked my wife how good was they together in the pussy.

My wife repeated that she never had something better and the wife should try it. She turns back with a naughty face and asks the son: fuck my pussy with your father, please? She didn't need to ask twice. He took it out of her ass, leaving that crater open, asked her husband to lubricate his cock with gel, and pointed to her pussy. She stood still as he went inside. She just looked at my wife with a horny face, and my wife started kissing her and saying: wait until you're being fucked by them. It didn't take long, and she had the two cocks inside her pussy, and immediately started shaking her hips again and moved like she had when he was in the asshole. But now she wasn't moaning, she was screaming, and soon she started having one orgasm after another. The two accelerated and filled her pussy with lots of cum. I told the husband: now comes the good part, go there and clean it properly. She got out of the two cocks, lay on her back on the other lounger, and her husband cleaned her pussy, taking all the male cum. While he was cleaning, he was also sucking her clit, and she came once more while seeing her husband licking all cum.

My wife was excited and asked me fuck her ass to come while she played with her pussy. She came on my cock, and asked to receive my cum in her mouth. My wife said the night was promising as we rested, and everyone agreed. The couple went to a room to recover, father and son made out on the sofa in the living room and napped while watching a football game, and my wife and I also rested in our room. When we woke up, it was already dark, and my wife went to wake up the others so they could bathe and get ready for the night. She agreed that we would meet in the living room in an hour, because her husband would put on a show for everyone. Our lovers giggled, and so did the couple's wife. It seemed they had already arranged something, and I would be the one fucked (I'm glad I love it!!!). The husband and I didn't understand, but she rushed us to prepare.

We went up to our room, and while I was getting in the shower, Gabi said she was going to prepare something and would be right back. She took a few minutes and came back with a razor. She got in the shower with me and started shaving the few hairs I had, leaving everything smooth. While doing that, she gave me one more of her famous blowjobs, making me come in her mouth and leaving my dick soft. She also shaved her pussy, leaving her very smooth.

We leave the bathroom, and I see lingerie on the bed for us. I protested that it was one thing to dress for our males, but I would be ashamed in front of the couple. She then replied: Shame? Our males hadn't even started with the girls while you sucked and were fucked by the husband!! Shame of what?

I accepted but said she would also have to come dressed in lingerie like me. She said sure and that she had already sorted hers out too. We dressed together, helping each other. We put on the corsets, stockings, garters, and of course, thongs tucked in our asses. My dick was soft from her blowjob (she did it on purpose!), so we could hide it well in my panties. She put on high heels and said today I would have to wear them too. I said it was crazy, but she always convinced me. She had already provided a white high heel, my size. My lingerie was white, hers black, as were her high heels. I put on the high heels, and she quickly explained how to walk in them. I felt my ass perkier.

When we started to go down the stairs, she was helping me. The four were already downstairs. The wife is sitting between the males on the sofa, wearing a tight red dress, feeling the cocks over their shorts, and the husband is sitting in the armchair, watching. When the wife saw us, she got up from the sofa and took off her red dress. Underneath she was wearing lingerie like ours, but red. The wives had arranged everything, as usual!! Now our males looked at three bitches in sexy lingerie, one in red, one in black, and one in white. The husband looked on with an astonishing face as if he couldn't believe it, but judging by the volume of his shorts, he also liked it a lot.

Gabi and his wife went to sit in the other armchair, one on the other's lap, cuddling each other, as they had done the first time at the hotel. And my wife announced that now her hubby would show how a whore behaves with two manly black males, showing how to do an anal DP. The idea of having those two huge cocks inside me again, with the thong brushing my asshole and the high heels pushing up my ass, flipped the switch to my bitch mode.

I looked at the males and asked if they wanted to fuck me together, and the answer was together: of course, we do!! I looked at the husband and asked if he was enjoying what he was seeing. He just took his cock out of his shorts and started a slow handjob. I knelt before my males and pulled their cocks out of their shorts. They were still in that semi-hard state, which my wife taught me to love to start sucking right away to feel them hardening in our mouths. I began to alternate sucking between the cocks, making them as hard and huge as ever. The husband couldn't believe I shoved a good portion of each into my mouth until I choked on them, hitting the back of my throat.

And with that, I was making the cocks very sticky with my drool. I looked back and asked if he would like to prepare my ass for the party. With his cock I didn't even need lubrication, but I asked him to apply a lot of gel to prepare my ass to withstand the males. He lubricated well, and he only entered my ass up to the balls in one thrust. I kept sucking the males, and the husband was fucking me from behind. He pushed my body and made my mouth swallow more and more of each cock. The son looked at him and said he wasn't supposed to come in my ass because they would fill the whore's ass with cum during the DP. Gabi and the wife in the armchair kissed and watched the scene, with the wife playing with her clit, excited by the scene of seeing me as a whore sucking the males and her husband fucking me hard. Gabi already knew the whore she had at home well and concentrated on sucking the wife's breasts and kissing her.

When my ass was very relaxed by the friend's cock, and the two cocks wet with my saliva, I announced that I was ready to show how to make an anal DP with those dicks. Father and son opened a smile of satisfaction, anticipating entering together in my tight little ass (or at least it was before they started using me!). My wife dimmed the light in the living room, put on some sensual music, and asked: go, my whore, show the couple how you like these cocks!!

I asked the father to lie down on the rug in the living room with that huge cock pointing to the ceiling. I bent over him, gave him a lingering kiss on his mouth, one last pass with my mouth over his cock to drool a little more on it, and started dancing on him, wiggling and lowering myself slowly, getting closer and closer to that cock. My male's dick was very hard, and he was holding his cock upright, just waiting for me to fit into it. Without using my hands, I slowly crouched down, aligning my ass with that cock, shaking my ass a lot until I felt the big head touch my asshole. Without letting go of the cock, I wiggled more, with its big head snug in my ass, and I told the male that he no longer needed to hold the cock, that now my ass would do the rest. I continued wiggling and feeling that cock open my ass, which was already lubricated. When I made the big head pass through the ring, still wiggling a lot, I went down at once on the cock until I touched my butt on him, and my ass swallowed it whole. The couple didn't believe that I swallowed the cock at once and that there would still be room for another one inside it. Their mouths were open, especially hers after she experienced both inside her.

With the cock inside me, I knelt over my lover and started the back-and-forth movement to feel that cock fucking me. I kissed his mouth and his muscular chest and asked him to hit my ass, which crackled and turned red with the slaps he applied on each side. I did what he liked to do to me. I would stick the big head in, then I would move away until it almost came out of me, and then I would stick the cock in again, very slowly. I felt the cock open my ring. I knew it drove my male crazy. He loved to feel his dick opening me. I told him I was ready for the next cock.

I pulled the son in front of me and started to swallow his cock with my mouth, making it even wetter. He held me by the head as he liked to and began to fuck my mouth down, making me gasp and smear his cock even more. After fucking my mouth and feeling my drool running down his cock and balls, he asked if the bitch was ready. I didn't answer anything. I lay down on his father's chest, put my hands behind me, and spread my ass, offering everything to him. He knelt on his father's legs, pointed the cock at my ass, and slowly pushed that big head inside. The couple couldn't believe what they saw and came to see the cock enter me closer. The husband opened my ass, and the wife helped to guide the son's cock inside. When the head was in, and he pushed half the cock inside, I told him to put the rest at once. He stuffed it all in until he leaned his body against my ass. I told them to wait while my ass got used to their cocks.

12