Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabi called her friend back to the armchair and said: sit here. The show is about to begin. Gabi went back to sucking her big breasts and playing with her ass and pussy. The wife watched as I got up from the father's chest, lifted my ass a little, and began slowly shaking in those huge cocks. The two already knew what was ahead, and they waited for me to start moving. I increased the rhythm that shook my ass and started the movement back and forth, making the two cocks slide through my ass until it almost came out, and then I pushed my ass back until I felt the two deep inside me. I lowered my corset a little, leaving the nipples of my chest out, and asked the father to suck me. I looked back at the son and asked him to hold my hips and help me fuck both cocks by pulling me hard against them.

The father started sucking the nipples on my chest and nibbling, as he did with my wife, and drove her crazy. The effect was the same on me. And feeling his son holding my hips tightly and pulling my ass against their cocks only made me hornier and made me sway even more. I started to swallow the cocks deeper and faster. The father continued to slap my ass while his mouth teased my nipples. They were also very excited, perhaps from fucking their whore in front of the couple. We were accelerating more and more, and I moaned deliciously on the cocks of my males. I asked the husband to come ahead and swallow his cock with my mouth. I sucked hard each time it got deep into my throat when I went forward and sucked even harder when I went backward, swallowing the cocks with my little ass.

I accelerated the rhythm even more, and I felt the husband cumming in my mouth. He couldn't stand watching the scene for long. Father and son controlled themselves not to come while I shook hard on their cocks. I continued sucking the husband after swallowing his cum, while father and son's breathing accelerated. The son said he couldn't hold anymore and that he was going to fill my ass with cum. I asked the father to come together. I wanted to feel both filling me together. I gave one last shake and went back against his cocks, feeling the contractions of the cocks as they both filled my ass with their hot, thick cum. The husband couldn't stand to see the scene, and he came in my mouth again, this time just a little bit. On the other hand, our males had come liters inside me as usual.

My wife told her friend that now she would see a real little whore in action. She told me it was like last time, that they would see her bitch in action. I asked the son to slowly remove his cock from my ass while I contracted my ass so as not to let any drop of the river of cum come out. He was taking it out slowly, and when I felt the big head hit my ring, I contracted hard to close the ass as soon as it came out. I still had the father's cock in my ass, and my naughty face for the movement only made the couple comment that I must really like that. Still with the father's cock inside my ass, I moved from the kneeling position to sitting on the cock, trying to balance myself on the high heels I was still wearing. When I could sit on the cock, I got up slowly, helped by the son, while I was contracting my ass. Feeling that cock coming out and "sucking" everything out of me made me concentrate more on contracting my ass and avoiding dropping the cum. I was contracting a lot, and managed to get out of the cock very slowly, with all the cum still inside me. I got to my feet with the son's help, still twitching my ass, and told my wife the little bitch was ready.

Gabi told the wife to lie on the floor, and she lay on the other side with her head right next to hers, with their mouths very close. I put one leg on either side of them, and I lowered myself slowly, wiggling and concentrating on keeping all that cum inside me. When I got close to their mouths, my wife slapped my ass and said: now, my whore, show us how much the males came inside you. I was relaxing my ass, and the river of cum inside me began to flow over their mouths and faces. They were making out with all that cum, swallowing each other's mouths while I had cum still coming out of me. My wife opened my ass to drain everything, and when I finished, both of them started to lick my ass with their tongues to clean it all up. When my wife said it was clean, I got off them, crouched beside them, and started licking their faces. I asked the males to come closer, and they put their cocks on the faces of the two, and I did the complete job, cleaning the rolls and the little faces of the two girls. I continued to lick and suck, always showing my tongue and mouth, and swallowed everything I cleaned. When I finished, both girls had no more cum on them, and our males also had their cocks clean.

We all lay on the floor, tired from the action. The couple said that the show surprised them, and they loved the little whore that I was. We rested a bit. I was still dressed, just like the wives, in lingerie. The girls played with the males' cocks, trying to wake them up, which didn't take long, as the males have an infinite fire. The wives said that now was the time for the girls to have fun. They pulled the males by the cocks and took them to our bedroom, closing the door and leaving the husband and me in the living room. I told him they would take a while having fun with the males and that we'd better go to the other bedroom to rest. From the living room, we already heard the two moaning loudly. They must already fucking the father and son.

We went upstairs into the bedroom where they had rested earlier, which also had a king-size bed. He threw himself on the bed. I turned my back to the bed and started to loosen the garters to take off the lingerie and high heels. He saw it and said: Wait! Please don't take it off yet!

I turned, looking at him, and asked why. He said: I liked seeing you like this. You are horny in that lingerie. Please, turn around, will you? I want to see again how hot you are.

I turned around slowly, balancing on my heels, and ducked when my back was to him to highlight my ass and the tucked-in panties. He said: come here to bed, come? I also want to take advantage of this bitch.

We could hear the two moaning and screaming in the next bedroom, even with the door closed. They were certainly being fucked remarkably well by the males.

I lay down next to him, and he kissed my mouth. He caressed my entire body over the corset and stopped at my ass, squeezing, groping, stroking. He kept kissing me, putting his tongue in my mouth, and saying he loved the night.

He said that he was impressed with my performance and would never have imagined those two cocks entering me, and he asked me how it went. I said that I loved it, that the two males were horny, and that Gabi and I loved having sex with them. I told him that the two of them had already fucked me separately, and so had fucked her, and that when she traveled, she had set up that scene to see me in lingerie giving my ass to them. I spent the whole week being fucked by the father, which was sensational. He is a really nice guy. There was chemistry between the three of us (me, Gabi, and him). He was affectionate, respectful, had the biggest cock, and fucked like nobody else. He was a mature, patient male who knew how to control his orgasms. He would fuck us for hours without cum, but when cumshot, he would pour liters of cum for us. The son, on the other hand, was something more sexual. After all, he was a newer guy, more rushed, but also delicious. He also controlled his cum well, and he also cummed a lot.

After the whole week of giving it to dad, being used day, noon and night, my ass had really gotten used to his cock, and I loved the feel of it inside. When it entered, it opened me all over, and when it left, it left a huge void, and it drove me crazy to feel it entering again. I told him how he liked to fuck slowly with his big head on my little ring and that it was like our little secret. He did it with me because it made us both crazy horny.

I also said that with the scene she did, kind of in anger, I wanted to take revenge by taking the two cocks together. At first, it was sore, but over time it got really nice, and I loved it when they both came inside me. What started in a painful way ended in a wonderful way, and that day I was sure I would always want both of them inside me.

Soon after, she also had a vaginal DP and then an anal DP, and she felt what it was like to take those two cocks up her ass. She prefers it in the pussy, but she learned to respect me even more for holding both of them in my ass. This increased our complicity even more, and our sex became even better. We had sex every day, I fucked her pussy and ass, and she fucked my ass too.

I think the conversation was turning him on, and his cock was coming to life, touching my leg under the stockings. I held him and asked if that turned him on, and he replied that seeing me in lingerie making out with both of them, and now there close to him, did drive him crazy. He also enjoyed a cock, but now he wanted to fuck me. I gave him a long kiss on the mouth and went to his cock, swallowing it right away (for those who sucked those gifted males, his cock, even though it was big, was a piece of cake!!!). I sucked a lot of his cock, leaving it drooling as I liked.

Then he asked me to lie down on him in a nice 69. I continued making a tasty blowjob on that white cock, while he pulled the thong aside on my little ass and started kissing and licking my ass. He was still quite sensitive from the previous fuck, but he was very affectionate, just kissing and sticking his wet tongue inside it, preparing me to be sodomized again on the bed. His cock was also ready to fuck me, as it was also releasing that characteristic horny drool. I would run my tongue around the opening of the head to get it all and then swallow the whole cock down to my throat.

I asked him how he wanted to fuck me, and he asked me to sit on his cock as I did with the father. For someone who had his ass broken into by two males, it was easy to put the head of his cock on my ass and get him all inside in a single sitting. But I shook my hips and went down slowly, taking his cock inside me to excite him as I did with my males. After riding his cock for some minutes, he asked me to get on my fours to fuck me like a bitch. I changed my position, and he put it at once in my ass. He fucked me fast, hard and deep, and when he was about to come the bedroom door opened, and it was the son. He said he had been left in the lurch because my wife was out of control. She had dressed her strap-on with Dredds's vibrator and said she would fuck her friend with the father. She made her friend sit her pussy on the father's cock, and she was fucking her ass with the strap-on. Really, by the wife's screams and moans, it must have been terrific.

I called the son close to me and said I would never let him or the father down. I pulled his cock close to my mouth and started to suck it. The husband still fucked my ass. I was enjoying myself, dressed like a whore, with a white male fucking my ass and a black male fucking my mouth. The male held my head and fucked my mouth like a pussy. I was already addicted to keeping my mouth still and feeling the cock touch the bottom of my throat, making me choke and making it even more drooling. Every time I gasped, it seemed to turn my male on even more, and he tried to punch even deeper.

When the son's cock got hard again, the husband took his dick out of my ass and said he wanted to fuck me along with the son and also do the DP on me. I said I was okay with it but that he would have to be as loving and patient as a father and son were to be able to enter me together. And that he had another condition: after they fucked me, he also had to try to take the son's cock in his ass. He accepted immediately.

The son lay down on the bed, and again in a single sitting, I swallowed his cock. I was getting really good at taking those huge black cocks in my ass. I rode for a while to enjoy it, feeling him go deep inside me, much deeper than the husband's white cock. Then I lay down on his chest, opened my ass, offered myself to the husband, and asked him to put it in slowly. He put the head of the cock on my ass and started to force it. It went in easily, and he was all inside me in no time. I started wiggling and moving back and forth, but I said I didn't want them to come, that it would be the other way around.

He swayed and moved me around like a bitch. I asked the husband if he was enjoying fucking me with my male, that it was a privilege for him to be able to fuck my ass together, who until today had only had DPs with the father and son. I accelerated the pace, and I felt my cock inside my panties wanting to explode. I moaned pleasantly, and that seemed to excite them both even more. With a few more movements and the cocks rubbing against my prostate, I came out deliciously soaking my panties while still shaking on the two cocks.

I disengaged from them and said that now was the time for him to try the son. He said he wanted to come on me, but I said he would come much better and that he should wait. The son still had a very hard cock, but he needed to prepare the husband's ass. I laid the husband on his back, lifted his legs, and started licking his ass to prepare him. Meanwhile, I told the son to return his cock to my ass to leave it ready too. He can hold the cum for a long time so it wouldn't be a problem. I was sticking my tongue in his ass, with a lot of gel, and making way with my fingers. While my fingers widened his ass, I took the opportunity to swallow his cock together. Soon he was relaxed, and I told the son that it was his turn to be fucked.

I left the male's cock, and pulled him close to my friend's ass. I held the cock in his little ring while the male held his legs up. He started to force it with great resistance. After all, he had never been fucked by a cock that size. I started sucking his cock so he could relax, caressing his balls while the big head slowly entered him. When he was halfway in, he took a break to let the husband get used to it. He soon asked to continue, and the son stuck the cock to the end. My friend said he was feeling broken in, but it was delicious. The male started to fuck him while I was still sucking his cock.

I took advantage of the hard cock, turned my back to our male, and sat on my friend's cock while the son fucked him. It was a nice little train, the male fucking the husband while I rode his cock. The husband alternated between sucking my nipples and kissing my mouth. By the fury of his kisses and how he sucked and nibbled my nipples, he must also be loving the male's cock.

As horny as we were, we didn't realize that the moans from the next room had stopped and that they were at the door looking at our little party. The wife loved to see her husband being fucked, and she came to sit on his face to pour the father's cum from inside her pussy into his face. I started to suck her tits while bouncing on her husband's cock, and the husband sucked her clit still with the father's cum. We increased the pace, and she and I came practically together. I got out of his cock, and she and I went back to sucking her husband's cock, while our male fucked him. He accelerated the rhythm and said that he was going to cum in the husband's ass. We told him to fill the husband with cum, that he would love it. He fucked hard, and in the final thrust, he jammed his cock in the bottom of his ass. I told the husband to feel the contractions of the cock cumming on him, and he loved it! His wife and I cleaned his ass and the male's cock. Now we were all done, and the husband said he really loved the son's cock, and who admired me a lot for putting up with not only the son but the father together.

I said he still had to try the dad and then try DP, but he said today his ass couldn't take it anymore!

Gabi and I left the son in bed with the couple, and we took the father to our bedroom to sleep in each other's arms. The two of them didn't let me take off the lingerie, and we slept in each other's arms, I spooning with the father (and that soft but big cock rubbing against my little ass), and my (average) dick rubbing against my wife's ass, who was spooning with me. We only woke up on Sunday afternoon, all dead but all satisfied. Our males said goodbye and left (but of course, they would come back during the week to fuck the two bitches here at home). The couple left shortly afterward. But before they left, the husband told the girls that he loved to fuck me in lingerie in the bedroom while they were being fucked in the next room by the males. I said I loved it too, and we promised to do the party again!

As always, please leave your comments to get me and my little wife excited, and may we make this all come true!!

12