Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #13

Story Info
In this fantasy I traveled and she used it for her pleasure.
4.6k words
4.67
2.6k
4
0

Part 13 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello friends, a new fantasy from the couple. As I wrote before, I suggest reading all our stories to understand our fantasies (we are a mature couple, 50 years old, ordinary people) and how we arrived at our current fantasy.

After my wife's trip to visit her family (arranged, of course, for her to indulge her fantasies as well), she kept asking me when I was going on a business trip so that she could have some time alone with our lovers. But it took some time due to the high workload in the current project I was assigned. But this project brought the good news (for her) that I would have to visit a customer company and be away for a whole week.

I told my wife and our lovers during one of our sex sessions, and she was thrilled and said she would "fix" everything. I began to imagine what such "arrangements" would be. The days went by, and when the trip approached, she told me that she had already arranged everything, that she took a few days off from work, just as she had arranged for our lovers, the father and the son. This meant she planned to spend all the time I would be out with them. She said I shouldn't be jealous because it was her turn to be able to enjoy it alone with them.

On the previous eve of my trip, my wife said that she would pack my suitcase and that I would only have to worry about going to the airport the next day. I woke up early, and the luggage was already ready at the door waiting for me. I had a coffee, and when I was getting ready to leave, the bell rang, and when I opened the door, I found our males with their bags to spend the week with my little wife. The father enters first, hugs me, caressing my butt while I feel his big cock, and I tell him to please her a lot (which I don't even need to ask!). When the son comes in behind him, instead of caress, I get a good slap on the ass, and with a little smile, he tells me not to get too wild while traveling. My wife is already only in her panties and bra, waiting for them, and she welcomes them with kisses on their mouths, clearly wanting to excite them both. While I was getting my suitcase, she was already kneeling in the living room, sucking them. I go up to her to kiss her goodbye, and she doesn't get up. She continues kneeling, which makes me bend down to kiss her on the mouth, which doesn't let go of the cocks. She wanted me to kiss the cocks with her before I left. I gave her a luscious kiss on the mouth, but with the two cocks closer, our males also received a quick blowjob each. I left my little bitch kneeling there, sucking them, and took my taxi to the airport.

When I arrived at my destination, I went straight to the customer, spent the day working, and at the end of the afternoon, I went to the hotel my wife had booked. I checked in, got up to my room, and when I opened the suitcase to hang my clothes, I saw a bag with a note from my naughty girl: call me before opening it. I picked up my cell phone and called her via Whatsapp, and she responded with a video call. When the image appeared, she put the cell phone resting on something on our king-size bed in such a way that I see her on her fours, with the son fucking her pussy, and she sucking the father, trying to swallow his cock. She stopped sucking to respond in short sentences, and she continued sucking his cock while I spoke. I said I found the bag, and as the note asked, I called before opening it. She asks me to open my camera and show the bag's contents as I open it. Inside the bag was a small vibrator, a lingerie set with a corset, stockings, garters, and stockings, and a new white-heeled sandal to match the lingerie. With the three watching on the cell phone as they fucked her, she asked me to put the cell phone down somewhere, change for them, lie down on the bed and use the vibrator on me, as she had done on her trip.

I put the phone down, undressed, and then put on the lingerie. The three looked and told me how beautiful I was getting. I put on my sandals, took the vibrator, and lay back on the bed, putting my legs up to show my ass to them. As the vibrator was small, it entered quickly, and it didn't even turn me on (after all, I could handle the two huge cocks inside it). The dildo was even smaller than my cock. They must have noticed my disappointed face, and she asked if it was too small for my broken ass. I replied yes. I also said that I missed their cocks. She said: I have the solution to your problem, but you will have to follow everything I say today and for the next few days, okay? No contesting, no asking, simply do it. I nodded, imagining she had hidden one of the large vibrators inside my suitcase.

She told me: without taking anything off, call the hotel reception, say that the TV is not working, and ask them to send someone. I said: but in lingerie? She replied yes. And that when the guy comes to fix it, I should seduce him so he can fuck me. That the cell phone should be in a way that they can see it, but without showing it. I ended up agreeing and unplugging a cable from the TV to look like a problem. I grabbed a robe from the hotel and put it on over my lingerie, but my socks and high-heeled sandals still showed. I called reception and explained the "problem". One of the receptionists told me that the maintenance people had already left but that if I didn't mind, he could come up and look. I said yes, and waited anxiously.

A few minutes later, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, it was the tallest receptionist, a young man I had already noticed when I arrived. I opened the door, and he walked into the room to check the TV. As he passed me, he looked me up and down and must have seen the socks and sandals, but he didn't say anything. He went over to the TV, quickly noticed the loose cable, reconnected it, and said problem solved. Can I do anything more for you, sir? Then he lowered his eyes again to my legs in the stockings, looking at the high-heeled sandals, and amended: or for you, madam?

I giggled nervously, but he said, don't worry, it always happens. Many guests need "extra services" during their stay. He is used to it. I approach him, opening my robe and letting it fall to the floor. He looked me up and down again and said he loved it, that I was delicious. When I touched him, I felt his dick under his pants, and I realized that it was already hardening. I turned his body so that he faced the camera and crouched down at his feet, removed his cock from his pants, and started a nice blowjob. I sucked a lot until he got very hard. He lifted me, put me on all fours on the edge of the bed, and with the experience of someone who must have eaten many guests, pulled my panties aside, gave my ass a good spit, and started forcing his cock inside. It's big but not even close to the cocks of our black males. At least it was a lot bigger than the dildo, and I was horny about it. He grabbed me by the hips and fucked me hard and deep while I moaned hotly, imagining the three of them watching the scene. He speeded up the pace and came hard inside me, got out of my ass, quickly put his clothes on, and returned to reception, saying he couldn't stay away too long. But his shift will finish in the next few days at 10:00 PM, and if I need any extra service, I could call him.

When he left the room, I ran to the cell phone, and the three of them were standing there watching, with my wife lightly hand-jobing the males' hard cocks. They must have liked what they saw, as my wife immediately fell over their cock, saying she was turned on and needed the cocks inside her. Dad said I'm getting hotter and hotter, but the son said I'm getting more and more bitchy, that's for sure. My wife hung up, saying that now she was going to fuck them and that she would call me later. I took off my lingerie, took a nice shower, and lay down, tired but satisfied. In the middle of the night, she called me and said she asked for a break for them because she already had her pussy and ass burned from so much that they fucked her. Until lunchtime, she stayed in her bra and panties between each fuck session, but after lunch, she started to wear only her panties while the two fucked her from the beginning of the afternoon until late at night. She wasn't entirely naked all the time because her panties held their cum, preventing it from running all over the house. She pulled her panties down to show me, and immediately that thick white cum started oozing out of her little pussy, indicating that they were stuffing my little whore. We said goodbye, and she asked me to call her again the next day when I returned to the hotel, but after putting my lingerie back on.

I worked all day wondering what she would be up to tonight. When I arrived at the hotel, I put on my lingerie as she ordered and called her. She told me tonight I would try another cock, but that today I would have to "hunt" this cock in the hotel bar. I could wear my regular clothes over lingerie, go to the bar, and get a male to fuck me. I did as requested and went down to the bar. The receptionist kept looking at me as if expecting me to call him back later. I walked into the bar without speaking to him and sat at a table in the corner. I watched the regulars, and I didn't feel comfortable trying anything. It was my first time alone hunting a male. I texted her, saying I didn't know how to do it. She told me to stare at each of the men at the bar, the ones I was most attracted to, and when they looked, smile at them. My wife was teaching her little hubby how to hunt males!! I obeyed and started flirting with some of the guys present, but I chose the ones who were alone. When I looked at a guy sitting at the counter (a guy who was also tall and strong), I smiled at him as she had told me, and he returned it. I raised my glass as if in a toast, and he returned it. I invited him with a gesture to join me at the table. He asked the bartender for a new drink and another one for me.

He sat down at the table and asked some general questions. I answered the questions a little shyly, but he still had a smile. I confessed that I was alone in the hotel, my wife at home with her lovers. He asked: lovers? More than one? I replied that yes, that I wasn't jealous, that they were my lovers too (the anonymity of a hotel helped me to liberate myself for him!). He wanted to know what I was doing at the bar, and I said I was looking for someone to fuck me, as my wife had asked. He said he didn't believe it, so I invited him to my room to talk with her. He was on board right away, and when we got to the room, and I called my wife, she was being fucked by our males. She asked me if I had obeyed her order, and I said yes, that the male was in the room with me, but he didn't believe my story. She, using the cell phone, showed the two males fucking her and said it was all true, that she wanted him to fuck me and wanted to watch it.

I asked to go to the bathroom while he watched my little wife being fucked. I took off my clothes, leaving only lingerie, put on the sandals there, and left the bathroom in lingerie and high heels for the male. He was already playing a handjob, watching my wife's show, and I could see that he had a beautiful cock. I knelt in front of him, held his cock, and said let me help you. He watched me swallow his cock, and then continued watching my little wife get fucked. He told me that she was a real little whore, and I, sucking his cock, asked: What am I? Everyone bursts out laughing, both the three at home and him. He said you're a hot bitch too. Suck my cock, please? I swallow the whole cock, leaving it very drooling and sticky, and I already put myself on my fours on the bed, asking him to fuck me. He put the rolls at once and thrust my ass harder and harder. Rough and savage like the son, but efficient. In a short time, I was shaking my hips and moaning. He asked if he could cum in my ass, and I said no, I wanted it in my mouth. He took off his cock quickly, pointed that head at my mouth, and came heavily in my face and mouth. I cleaned it with my fingers and tongue and swallowed his cum. I went to the camera and showed my mouth and my tongue sticky with the fuck, and I asked my wife, who had a black cock in her pussy and another one in her ass if I followed her instructions correctly. She responded by moaning a yes, and that watching her hubby taking a cock like that makes her more excited. The male left my room, and I watched her being fucked by both of them. When they came, it was her turn to show me her ass and pussy overflowing with cum. I slept relaxed, satisfied here, knowing she was also satisfied and safe with our males.

On the next day, when I woke up, I saw a message from my wife that they fucked all night and that it was already daylight when they fell asleep. That she had done double penetration, double vaginal penetration, and even a double anal (they said they missed my ass, and that's why both asked for it), and that today they would spend the day resting, and therefore I would have the "free" day. When I got up to get ready to go to work, I saw a note on the floor, slipped under the door. It was from the receptionist, saying that apparently, I'd forgotten about him because I'd gotten another dick. I left for work quickly but found myself thinking about the note during the day. When I returned to the hotel, he was at the front desk and smiled at me. I said that I needed two favors, that the television was still out of order, and that I needed more towels if he could provide them and take me. He said towels were no problem, but he would try to fix the TV issue as best he could.

Already imagining him fixing the TV again (and "fixing" me, too), I ran upstairs to the bedroom to put on my lingerie and heels. This time I didn't even put on my robe. A few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, and I opened it like a bitch, waiting for the receptionist. But to my surprise, next to him was another guy, black, strong, tall, and a little chubby, and he quickly said that Paul (also known as Big Paul) had come along to "solve" the problem with my TV. As those in the rain need to get wet, I ask them to enter. Big Paul went to the TV to look at it, but the receptionist had already rubbed me on the way to the bed and told Big Paul not to worry, that the TV was okay, that he was just another guest in need of "extra services". I asked if it was the first time they did the "extra services" together, and he said no, but in the previous ones, Big Paul had only served single or married women with their husbands watching, and this would be his first time with a "girl" like me. I was already excited thinking about taking Big Paul "virginity". I knelt in front of him and opened his pants. He had a beautiful black cock, a little smaller than the son's but thicker. I started sucking the huge cock, and it gradually got hard.

Meanwhile, the receptionist had already pulled my panties aside and put his fingers in my ass. His cock was hard, and he was already rubbing and putting it in me. I kept sucking the black man while he fucked me. The cell phone camera filmed everything because I was sure my little wife and black lovers would want to watch it later.

After sucking for a long time, I asked the black man if he wanted to fuck my ass too. He said he wanted it for sure because if my ass were as good as my mouth, he would like to fuck "girls" like me always. I told him to lie down on the bed. I climbed over him and started wiggling my butt over his cock. When I was close to it, I started shaking my hips more until I touched his cock. My ass was already open by the receptionist's cock, and even though his cock was thicker, it entered quickly. I kept going down on the cock until I touched my butt to his hip, and then I started shaking and bouncing on that cock with pleasure, remembering my males at home. My ass seemed to be freaked out by the idea, and I asked the receptionist if he wanted to join Big Paul in my ass. He looked incredulous and asked if I was even proposing a DP. I replied yes, that I had already fucked by two cocks together before. I lay down on Big Paul's chest, and with my hands behind my back, I opened my ass and asked him to fuck me together. He leaned against the other cock and went into my ass along with it. They weren't as big as my males, but they gave me a lot of pleasure. I started to come and go in the cocks, while Big Paul sucked my nipples. I increased the pace until I felt that the two would come soon. I said they should come inside me, filling me with cum. With me moaning loudly, I increased the pace until they filled me with cum, with the receptionist holding me by the hip and the black man sucking and biting my nipples. They came practically together, leaving my ass flooded.

Big Paul got his tools and left, but the receptionist said he had finished his shift and could stay. I said yes, he could, but I needed to get some rest. We lay together on the bed, with him nuzzling me as we spooned to sleep. I woke up sometime later, with him rubbing his hard cock on my ass, but at the same time running his hand down the front of my panties as if he wanted to play with my dick. I turned around and asked if he was looking for "something", and he said yes, he was always curious to have sex with a crossdresser, but he had always topped until now. I looked at his pleading face and said that it was okay. Since he brought Big Paul to fuck me with him had been nice, I was going to try to give him that pleasure. But since I had never been "active" while dressed, I didn't know how my cock would react. He told me that was fine but still wanted me dressed. Without leaving the spoon position to continue feeling his cock rubbing against my ass, I opened my legs a little so that he could get to my "clit". I turned my head back to kiss him. He slipped his hand inside my panties and found my soft dick. But with the kiss between us, his cock rubbing my ass, and his hand playing with my cock and my balls, it timidly began to show signs of life. He asked if he could suck me because he always wanted to.

I lay back on the bed, and without taking off my panties, just pulling them a little to the side, I put my cock out. The receptionist lowered himself between my legs and started to hold and kiss my cock. As it was the first time, still a bit clumsy, but with my professional tips, it got better, and my cock grew in his mouth. He was anxious and tried to swallow my whole cock, which was not very difficult as it was not big. When my cock was really hard, I asked him to turn himself over me in a nice 69. He kept swallowing my cock, and I put all of his cock inside my mouth, feeling it in my throat. I left it very sticky using the drool that was on his cock. I was lubricating my fingers with the saliva to play in his ass. I started by just passing my luscious finger around the still-virgin little ring, and he started bouncing on my face, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy, while sucking my cock harder and harder. When I put the tip of the first finger on his asshole, and I was forcing it slowly, with the finger well lubricated, he stopped sucking me and just kept saying that it was delicious while he was still fucking my mouth. His move to fuck me pushed his ass against my finger, and I felt his ass relax. I put the second finger on, and he began to moan louder. He fucked my mouth harder, but I asked him not to come yet, that he should come with my cock inside him, and that he would love it.

I put him lying on his back on the bed, lifted his ass and put a pillow under it, lifted his legs, and leaned my normal cock on his ass. I know the feeling of fear that hit us at that time, so I also grabbed his cock and started a light handjob while rubbing his ass. Noticing his moans, I started to force my cock into his ass, asking him to relax. I warned him that it would initially hurt a little but would soon become a pleasure, and he would enjoy it. That he could trust me, that I wouldn't hurt him. I was slowly forcing my head in, feeling every relaxation his asshole gave, avoiding forcing during contractions. Slowly my cock was entering, and as soon as the head passed, I stopped for him to get used to it, continuing to jerk off his cock. Soon he was more relaxed, and I was putting the whole cock. Another stop for him to get used to, and the handjob continued slowly, so he didn't come, but fast enough to give him pleasure. I asked if I could start fucking him, and with a look on his face of who was liking, he said yes. I started the back and forth, still jerking his dick, and he started moaning with lust. I increased the pace, and he moaned more.

12