Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked if he wanted to feel even hornier, and he asked how. I said: turn to your fours. I'm going to fuck you as you fucked me the first time. He quickly turned around, following the crossdresser in white lingerie through the bedroom mirror, putting her cock in his ass, and entering it. He looked at the mirror in disbelief but groaned with pleasure. I started pumping harder and harder, and he put one of his arms back to continue jacking off his cock as I fucked him. The rhythm of the handjob accelerated as I accelerated the thrust, moaning louder and louder. I held tight on his hips and came in his ass, leaving my cum inside him. He'd also come on the sheet, showing that he'd enjoyed getting the dick. I lay on the bed and asked him to sit on my face so that I could clean his ass. He sat up, and I felt my own cum oozing out of his asshole. I collected everything without swallowing, licking, and leaving his ass clean. Then I turned him around and gave him a nice kiss. I passed my cum to his mouth, telling him to swallow it all. Now he was properly initiated. He gave the ass, sucked a cock, and took cum in the ass and the mouth.

I told him that his next step would be to go for a big black cock, and that Big Paul was a good candidate since he had really enjoyed fucking a "girl" like me. He would only need to wear a bra and panties to get Big Paul crazy like he was with me. He confessed that he had already admired Big Paul's cock the previous times they had fucked a woman together and that he had been jealous when I sucked his cock. I replied that this was easy to resolve and that he only needed to ask for it.

I showed my wife and our black lovers the video when I returned home. They asked if my DP had been as good as theirs, to which I replied, already holding their cocks, that no one had cocks like those and that having those two monsters inside me would never be equaled. That I was still dying to be fucked by both of them. After that, they fucked me together, and they left satisfied. My wife said it was a good thing I was back because they had fucked her so much. She was fucked by them together in every possible and imaginable position, and her pussy and ass were still full of cum from them. I asked her to sit on my face, and I kissed, licked, and sucked her affectionately, relieving her pain and collecting the male's cum. While sucking her, she told me that seeing her husband fuck the receptionist in lingerie had excited her and that we would need to go back to the hotel together. But that is for another story.

If you liked it, please comment. Those fantasies excite us a lot, and maybe your comments will make her fulfill all her dreams soon.

Kisses to all!

12