Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got out of her. The boss ordered her to contract her muscles, so the cum didn't flow out. She called me from my corner and asked to come and clean the males' cocks. I came quickly, and I cleaned them both, licking and sucking, missing having those cocks inside me. When the cocks were very clean, the boss ordered me to clean her slave. She's lying face down on the bed, blown out by the come she's had. She got a slap on the ass from the boss, who told her to lie on her back and lift her legs because the maid would clean up the mess. I held her heels, and I approached her pussy and ass to clean up. When I looked at the crotch closely, I saw the same pepper tattoo that my Gabi had.

Only then I realized that the whore who was all dressed in latex and full of cum was my Gabi and that she had done a triple penetration with three huge cocks. Her pussy and ass were all raw, and she kept contracting so the cum wouldn't come out. I bent down and started licking her ass, and she relaxed the little ring. The rich cum of our black male began to ooze, hot and thick, and I licked and swallowed it all. Then I went up my tongue and reached her little pussy, which was now a big pussy, and it was also full. I kept licking her pussy and sucking all the cum out of her. The boss came close to me, asked to share all that cum, and gave me a luscious kiss, exchanging the cum between our mouths and spreading it with our tongues. When we finished, she stood up again, slapped Gabi's ass once more, and two more slaps on her big breasts still tied, and asked if the slave girl liked it. Gabi could only respond by nodding her head positively. The boss told me to get her up, take her to the bathroom, remove her latex clothes and give the little slave a good bath.

I put her on her feet and took her to the suite bathroom. I took off the hood and saw her face all over now. She was grinning from ear to ear, looking very pleased. I released her handcuffs, removed the clamps from her clit and tits, untied the rope that held her tits, and took off her latex clothing. I also pulled my clothes and the plug of my ass and entered the bath with her. I washed her sweaty body, rubbing soap all over her body. I caressed her big breasts a lot, especially the nipples, where the clamps left some marks around them, which still had the marks of the ropes. I bent down a little and gave soft kisses on the nipples. They were immediately hard, and Gabi had already started rubbing her pussy with her hand. She crouched in front of me, released the tape that held my cock back, and gave me an incredible blowjob, leaving my cock hard. She turned her back to me, lowering her body a little against the box, and asked me to put both in the ass and in the pussy, to see how she was broken in. It didn't matter which hole I shoved it in. My dick went in too easily. She continued to play with her clit, and said she was enjoying feeling my "lost" little dick inside her. We both came fast, and it felt good.

We dried off and went back to the bedroom. The three had come there. The truck driver was lying on the bed, the boss was riding his big cock with her pussy, and our black male was starting to stick his cock up her ass. She moaned hard and asked them to fuck her. Gabi, who loves a whore, asked if she wanted a third cock together, that she was going to get the strap-on and fuck her together, but the boss said she wasn't ready for a triple penetration, and she wanted to make fun with the DP. She also said she wasn't as bitchy as Gabi. I was proud of my little bitch.

We lay on the bed next to the three and caressed the boss's huge breasts while she wiggled and enjoyed the two cocks. When the two males filled her with cum, she turned to me and asked again: maid, one more cleaning for you to do. I slipped between her legs, and with the greatest pleasure, I sucked the ass and pussy of that hot blonde, also broken into by our males. I left her ass and pussy clean, swallowing the cum. We all lay in that huge bed, tired and ecstatic from the BDSM session they subjected our "slave". The girls said that it had been Gabi's idea, that she was enjoying BDSM more and more, and that they had arranged everything on Tuesday when Gabi had spent the night here with her.

After I'd gone to the salon, she and the males came to the boss's house. They had dressed her in the latex suit, and the boss had made her wait one hour, arms handcuffed behind her back. In the meantime, I arrived, and the boss went to prepare the last items for our session. I replied that she was getting more and more bitchy, to which she replied: and who was it that arrived here dressed as a maid, with a huge plug stuck in her ass, talked to the security guards, came to the house, sucked the males who fucked her, and then still cleaned the cum from her and the boss? I had to agree. The competition was fierce. She won in the BDSM category, and I preferred something more affectionate. But really we became two whores, now used by the boss and the two males!!!

The boss said I hadn't been used yet, but that would be for the next day, as we were all deadly tired. The 5 of us slept naked on that huge bed, the three little whores between the two males!!

During the night, the boss woke me up, made me get up, gather my clothes, and go to the maid's room because maids don't sleep with the boss. That for being so bold about it, I would be severely punished in the morning. I should wake up early in the morning, prepare breakfast for everyone, and later she would think about my punishment. I gathered my clothes and went down to the little room. I tried to rest because I knew what to expect the next day, but I started to hear moans and screams of pleasure coming from the boss's room, and I already imagined the party that must be happening there.

I woke up early, put on my maid clothes again (I had slept with the silicone implants and bra), and prepared breakfast. I did my best to put my males in a good mood. They came down around 11 AM. My slutty wife and her boss came down the stairs hugging each other, naked, swaying towards the two males behind them. They entered the kitchen, and when they passed me, each one gave my ass a slap that nearly knocked me off balance on my heels, and they sat down to drink coffee. The truck driver came, kissed me on the cheek, and sat down too. Our male came, ran his hand over my ass, nuzzled me from behind, turned my face, kissed me on the mouth, and said he missed my ass. Afterward, he also sat down at the table to have his breakfast.

I received compliments from the males for the prepared breakfast, but the boss said the coffee was cold and the eggs were without salt. Gabi laughed because she had already imagined me going through the same torture session. I apologized and said I would make another one, but the boss said she didn't need it. She noted that the subpar breakfast, added to the fact that the maid had tried to sleep in her boss's bed, was enough for a good punishment. She said they were all going to shower together and I was supposed to wait, kneeling in the BDSM room. They would go there later to punish me. I went into the room, knelt down in the center, and waited. He could hear again screams and groans while they were taking a shower.

After about 30 minutes, they appeared. My legs were already numb. I was still in my bra, panties, prosthetics, stockings, garters, and high heels. I still wore my maid's wig and tiara, as well as the short dress and apron. The boss sat on the sofa, told me to lie down on her lap, and lifted the little skirt, showing my smooth butt. She asked Gabi to take her whip and sit beside her. She started by squeezing my ass, but little by little, she switched to squeezing for slaps, each time stronger. I felt the heat on the skin where I had been slapped, and again that horny feeling, and I started to moan softly. The boss asked Gabi to continue the slaps, and she started hitting me with the whip between each slap. She said I needed to learn to behave like a maid.

Then she asked the black man to pick me up and put me on the stretcher, as they had done with Gabi. They tied my ankles with the anklets too, and they started lifting my legs as they had done with Gabi. The boss cut off the sides of my panties, and now my ass was exposed, all open for them to see. They could also see my little cock bent backward, secured by the clear tape. The boss lit the candle, and it started dripping on my butt, around my ass. She said my ass was contracting with each drop as if I had asked for a cock. She asked Gabi to get the anal plug and stuck it in my ass after Gabi gave my asshole a nice lick. She turned it on at medium speed, and they blindfolded me. I now could not see what they would do to me. Still with my legs open, the boss started to slap my ass, hitting mainly over the plug, making it move in the ass, and I squirm with lust. Gabi climbed on the stretcher and sat her pussy over my mouth to be sucked. The boss told me to make my hot wife come with my tongue.

I started to lick her clit the way she liked, running my tongue around it and then swallowing it like a dick, making it grow in my mouth. I licked and sucked hard as she wanted. I could hear the two kissing and the boss asking if I was doing it right. Gabi only responded with moans, showing that she did. She pulled the tape off my little cock in one go, practically a new waxing, and stuffed it, still limp, into her mouth. She started to suck and lick my cock, while the boss was still slapping my ass, and the plug was vibrating in my asshole. I was in an uncomfortable position, with Gabi practically suffocating me with her very sticky pussy. The boss laughed and said my little clit didn't like women anymore and asked our black lover to give me his big cock so I could suck it. She asked Gabi to continue on top of me, just come forward a little bit, and for him to put his cock in my mouth. She naughtily turned the plug up to maximum vibration, which greatly increased my hard-on. At the same time, I could smell our lover's cock, mixed with the smell of their pussy, because surely that big cock must have entered their pussies. Gabi kept sucking me, and at that moment, my dick started to show signs of life. It was enough for the boss to say: see, all it took was for a real cock to get close, and the little whore was already aroused. Gabi moved her pussy back, going toward the lover's cock, still sitting on my face, and fit it in her pussy. She wiggled hard over my face as he fucked her. I licked her pussy, the cock, and the sac of our lover, who fucked her hard. Gabi still had my little cock in her mouth and was sucking harder and harder, indicating that she was coming in that cock. After a few thrusts from him, she swallowed my whole dick and came on the huge cock, getting off me.

The boss took advantage of my small cock was still hard, and began to drip the candle on my skin, this time on my balls and the cock. After a few minutes of torturing me, she told Gabi it was time for them to fuck that naughty little bitch. She asked Gabi to get two strap-ons and bring them to use. The boss chose the same one she had used on Gabi, thick and big, and Gabi got one that was a little smaller than our lover's. They lowered my legs without removing the plug from my ass, and the boss told me to take off my dress. I slipped the straps down my arms, let it down around my waist, and when it reached the ground, I got out of him. I was still in garters, stockings, heels, and a bra filled with generous prostheses.

The boss lay down on the stretcher, with her strap-on pointing upwards, and ordered me to remove the plug (which I did by crouching down with my back to the males, showing my ass to tease them), stand on the stretcher, and wiggle down to fit her strap-on into my role. The males helped me onto the stretcher and held hands for me to keep my balance. They also saw me coming down, wiggling, and pointing my little asshole at her cock. When the head touched my ass, I shook my hips a little for the head to enter, and I released my body at once on the cock, feeling it open me. It was thick, thicker than our lover's cock (but less than the truck driver's), but for someone who was used to 2 cocks, one of those was just pleasure. I knelt over the boss and started to ride her cock, offering my breasts for her to suckle. She pulled my bra to the sides and left the nipples of the prostheses showing, and began to suck as if they were natural breasts. She kissed and sucked, which gave me a good feeling because as they were glued to my chest by the adhesive when she pulled with her teeth, she pulled my breasts too.

As I was wiggling and moaning deliciously, the boss asked Gabi to stick another cock in my ass because that wasn't a punishment but pleasure. Gabi lubricated her strap-on with KY, rubbed a little on my ass, and penetrated me in a single movement. The two strap-ons together were smaller than the two cocks of the males, and I kept wiggling and groaning, looking at the two males teasing them because what I really wanted was their cocks in me. The boss asked the two of them to approach and to get on the stretcher, to give me their cocks to suck. I now had the two strap-ons fucking me, me bouncing hot on them, and the two big cocks for me to suck. I moaned a little louder, and the boss said that still wasn't a good punishment.

She told the truck driver to sit on the couch and that I was supposed to sit and ride his thick cock. I sat down nice and gave my breasts for him to suck, alternating the nipples and my mouth in his mouth. I started bouncing on the cock very tasty. The boss asked our lover also to enter my ass. I was looking forward to that big black cock, and I stayed still with all the truck driver's cock in my ass. Our lover entered slowly and affectionately, as always, until he touched his crotch to my ass. I started to wiggle while he held my breasts, offering them to the other male as if he was lending his little whore. I turned my head back and kissed him as they both fucked me hot.

The boss and Gabi approached me from behind and said that that still wasn't a good punishment because I was having pleasure (and I was having a lot of pleasure, how I loved riding those two cocks together!). Sitting next to the truck driver, the boss climbed on the couch and ordered me to suck her dick. She did it to stop me from kissing our lover and to fuck my throat deep with her strap-on. When I started to suck the cock, she held my head forward, and at the same time, I felt some fingers enter my ass along with the cocks. It was Gabi trying to open my ass even more. My pleasure increased because now the cocks were putting more pressure on my ass while Gabi pushed her little hand slowly together with the dicks. I felt her thumb go through, and now I had her wrist on my asshole, along with the cocks. As the truck driver's cock wasn't very long, just very thick, it didn't feel too uncomfortable, and Gabi squeezed our lover's cock inside me. That put even more pressure on my prostate, and my dick got even harder. I started moaning harder while the boss forced me to swallow even more of her cock.

I was really having pleasure with the two cocks and my bitch wife's hand inside me. She noticed this and told the boss that she thought the little bitch would take even more cocks. This drove the boss crazy, and she started wiggling around to ram her cock even harder into my mouth. She asked Gabi if I was going to make it, and she replied that she thought so because I was swaying with lust with her hand inside me. The boss freaked out and got out of my mouth, ordering our lover to take his cock out of me. He took it off, and now I was sitting on the truck driver's cock, with my wife's hand still inside my ass. She asked Gabi to spit on the head of her cock and my ass and entered in a single thrust. It was thicker than our lover's cock, and my ass opened a little wider. The firm thrust sent my body forward over the truck driver in a single stroke. He felt that it had hurt, and he pulled my face close to his, caressing me as he kissed my mouth. His tongue invaded my mouth as if comforting me about the situation. But he was also enjoying it because when I got used to it and started riding the two cocks and my wife's hand again, he was also panting, still kissing me.

After a few minutes of fucking me like that, the boss ordered Gabi to remove her hand from my ass and prepare our lover's cock and my ass by lubricating it more. Gabi spread a lot of KY on our lover's cock and my ass. The boss stuck all her cock and came forward, almost sitting on my ass. Our lover didn't believe I was going to make it, and he came up to the front and asked if I was really going to make it. I made my horny face for him and just opened my lips, without making a sound: with affection! He understood, nodded yes, and stepped back. He rested the head of his cock in the space left when Gabi withdrew her hand, gripped my waist, and began to force the head inside. I moaned in a mixture of pain and arousal. His head slowly entered millimeter by millimeter, opening my ass more and totally breaking it in. When the head passed, he, as always, stopped and affectionately asked if everything was ok. I groaned, yes. Gabi came to kiss my mouth along with the truck driver, not believing I was carrying three cocks in my ass simultaneously. After a few seconds, our male started pushing his cock inside. The biggest problem wasn't inside the ass since the truck driver's cock wasn't long. It was the three passing through the asshole, and that had already happened. When he came in with all his cock, and the boss felt his belly touching her ass, she screamed that the little whore was being punished well.

The pain was turning into crazy pleasure. Those three cocks inside me put enormous pressure on my prostate, and my cock felt like it was going to explode. The truck driver and Gabi kept kissing my mouth, his hands caressing my breasts. I started to wiggle and move slowly back and forth, and the three stayed still, letting me control the movement and how much the cocks entered and left me. I started to wiggle harder, moaning loudly and feeling I would come soon. I asked our lover to do with his cock what I loved. He understood immediately, took his cock out of me, waited for a second, and forced his head into my ass again. He did this a few times while I wiggled hotly on the cocks. The feeling I loved to feel with him, of the big head opening my asshole, then getting out and back in again, was now tripled. I increased the pace of my movements, as well as how much I wiggled. I asked him to stick it deep inside me for me to come. I shook my hips hard on the cocks, and the cum came very strong. I came practically the same amount of cum our lover did.

Watching Gabi get fucked the day before, then be used by all of them, had been too much. I melted the truck driver's belly a lot. I asked the boss to leave and let the two males continue the fuck to come inside me. They started to fuck me hard, now with more space in my ass. I tried to bite the cocks with my asshole, moaning deliciously for the males. I gave my tits to the truck driver to suck, turned my head back to kiss our lover, and asked them to fill my ass with hot cum. The two of them came practically together, and they really flooded me with their hot thick cum. Later they told me that they hadn't come in the bath. They had only made the girls come because they said that the fuck today was for another whore. I loved that they both wanted to keep their milk for me.

The boss and Gabi lay down, in opposite directions, with their heads side by side, and asked me to squat over their mouths. The males helped me to balance, and I went down, and their naughty tongues began to explore my broken ass and collect all the cum. They kissed each other and said that the little bitch had a large gape in her ass. They got all the cum, saving some to share with me in a triple kiss, passing cum from their mouths to mine with their tongues, giving me the pleasure of swallowing my male's cum too.