Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finished, I asked to take the two males to the shower, mainly to clean the truck driver because I had melted all over his belly. I pulled him close and licked some of my cum, but pulled them both by their cocks into the bathroom in the next room. I put them both inside the box, finished taking off my clothes, and gave them both a good bath, soaping their bodies and their cocks, and leaving them both very clean. The two returned the affection by kissing me, squeezing me between them, and also soaping my body. The prostheses were still glued to my chest, and they soaped them as if they were my own tits as they kissed me. Then they both got down, washed my ass, and kissed it, saying I was the craziest little whore they had ever fucked. Who had loved giving me the pleasure of triple penetration but still too much enjoyed fucking me together, just them two, for the three of us to come together.

When we finished the shower, we went to the bedroom, and the two naughty girls were making out in a delicious 69, with Gabi on top, sucking the boss's pussy, while the boss sucked her ass and fucked her ass with her fingers. They increased the moans and said they were jealous of seeing me being broken into by three cocks, and that it had made them crazy horny. We ended up all lying in bed, recovering from that crazy weekend. Gabi and her fantasies were getting out of control, but it was undeniable that it had given us a lot of pleasure!!!

If you liked it, please comment. Your comments excite us a lot, and who knows, maybe it will make her fulfill all her fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!