Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #20

Story Info
On this fantasy we have passionate sex with our lover.
5.4k words
3.78
2.6k
4

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the craziness of the last few weeks, I told Gabi that I was missing the calmer, more romantic, pain-free, or abuse-free sex we had before with our black lover or with him and his son. I understood how much she enjoyed BDSM with her boss, but I also wanted to enjoy quieter times with her and our lovers. She said that she sometimes wanted something more relaxed but that having sex with her boss drove her crazy. I proposed that she spend a few days with her boss and that we would have something quieter at the end of the week, maybe just with our black lover or him and the truck driver. She told me: you are already thinking about taking the two cocks again, right, nasty bitch? I said yes, that I loved it, but that having sex with them was something different, calmer, more affectionate, more affectionate than with our male's son. She recognized that yes, and that she also enjoyed it, alternating with the crazy things she had been doing with her boss, and she accepted the idea.

She called her boss and said she was going to spend the weekend paying attention to her husband, but that so she wouldn't be left in the lurch, she was free to sleep 1 or 2 days this week there with her. My only demand was that she tell me everything later. She slept over at her boss's house on Wednesday and Thursday, and then she told me everything they'd done. The boss had explored her ass and pussy in every possible way: tongue, mouth, fingers, hand, hands (two at a time, both on the ass and pussy), with her titty nipples, plugs, dildos, strap-ons. She had been bound, handcuffed, whipped, and slapped in every way. Which she had loved, but was also looking forward to a quieter weekend.

We agreed with the two males on Saturday to spend the day with us and that they would sleep here too. As the forecast was hot on Saturday, we thought of a barbecue and swimming pool. It was more practical, and we could be the 4 of us together. I was in charge of preparing everything for the barbecue (the meats, beer, and everything else), and Gabi said she would take care of the other preparations. When she arrived on Friday afternoon, she stopped by a pharmacy and bought several tubes of lubricant, including the one that causes a warm sensation. She had also gone to a store and bought two tiny bikinis for us to wear. She said she thought hers wasn't small as she wanted and that the one I wore wouldn't fit my new boobs. She said we should get up early on Saturday to get some sun in our new bikinis so we'll have some little lines for our males.

We wake up early, and she has already put on her tiny panties. Due to the amount of fabric, it could be sold in a toy store for dolls since there was practically nothing. It was a thong bikini with two small triangles. At the back, the triangle was positioned just above her cheeks. That is, the butt was all out. In front, the small triangle only covered the entrance of the pussy and its little clit. Gabi had her pussy all shaved, but if she had any pubic hair, it would definitely stay outside the little triangle. It was so small that her entire crotch also stuck out. She gave me my bikini, which was just like hers! She helped me tuck my cock back, leaving me as smooth in the front as she was, and helped me into my bikini. It was as small as hers!

She told me that we should sunbathe topless because she didn't want little marks on her big breasts so that she could wear cleavage however she wanted, and that if I wore mine, it would leave marks on my skin. Later she would adjust the color of the prostheses with makeup to match my skin. We went to the pool and lay on the lounge chairs, front and back turning from time to time. Gabi kept track of the time, and we'd put suntan lotion on each other. Later in the morning, we went up to get ready, already with the new marks that the sun had left on our little buttocks. Gabi helped me apply the adhesive to the prostheses and then, with a little makeup, adjusted the color to be as dark as my skin was. Then she handed me the bikini top, also like hers. It was also a small triangle, almost as small as the panties. It covered a little more than the nipples, and most of the breasts were exposed. I laughed at her, naughty, saying that my other bikini was too small for those breasts. We put on high heel sandals and went down to the kitchen to finish preparing everything.

A short time later, our black lover arrived. Gabi went to receive him at the door, and when he saw her like that, he said she looked wonderful and hot. They came into the kitchen, and I was leaning over the sink. He snuggled me and said that I also looked beautiful and hot. He loved seeing the two of us dressed alike, and he grabbed my breasts while kissing the back of my neck. I got goosebumps all over, and I turned back to kiss him. We exchanged a hot, lingering kiss. I pulled Gabi by the hand to kiss him with me. He now had us two hugging, alternating kisses between our mouths, and kisses on all three. It was delicious, and soon we noticed the volume of his shorts growing. Gabi's breasts began to show how much she was getting excited, with very hard nipples.

We went to the pool and offered him a beer and snacks while we waited for the other male. He arrived about 20 minutes later, and this time I was the one to meet him at the door. When I opened it, and he saw me in that little bikini, with my breasts almost all out, he went crazy and grabbed me. He pressed my body against his, caressed my back, and lowered his hands to my ass, squeezing each cheek with one hand as he kissed my mouth. We closed the door, he picked me up in his arms, and we went to the pool, still kissing. He got there and told them that he had found a very hot little whore at the door and had brought her to the party with him. The two laughed when they saw me in his lap and started to whistle, calling me hot.

Gabi and our black male were kissing on one of the deckchairs. He caressed her whole body, both of them still dressed. Then she removed his shirt, leaving him only in shorts, and started kissing his strong, muscular torso. She started on his belly, kissed his nipples, and went up his neck until she kissed his mouth again in a hot and sensual dance of their tongues. By then, the other male had laid me down on the other lounger, and he also laid down next to me. He turned my back to him, nuzzling me. He kissed my neck, causing me shivers that made my asshole blink with lust. He also caressed and squeezed my breasts with his strong hands, saying that these breasts had been very good on me, that they made me much hotter. I turned my head back, and we kissed hard too.

Gabi, on the other side, had already lowered our male's shorts and was sucking his cock with desire. She sucked, licked, and put it all in her mouth, licking and sucking his balls, leaving them drooling and sticky. My male was not quite hard yet, and I asked him to let me harden it with my mouth. He immediately opened his pants, lowered his underwear, and showed me his cock, saying that, of course, my sucking was wonderful. I knelt on the floor and started to suck his cock. With it still partially soft, I stuffed most of it into my mouth. I kissed the big head, went down with my tongue through the cock to his sac, kissed and sucked his balls with affection, and went back to swallowing the whole cock. I felt it growing and pulsing in my mouth, and I loved that sensation of giving pleasure to the male. I looked into his eyes and said how hot that thick cock was, that I loved being opened by it.

To avoid making our lover jealous, I looked at him and said his cock was wonderful too. Not as thick (but almost), but long, which always touched us deeply. Gabi agreed and noted that it was a perfect combination, one that opened us up well and another that filled us all. Gabi was lying back on the chair, and our lover kissed her mouth, going down to her breasts. He untied the bikini strings and removed them, showing her hard nipples. He started kissing and sucking as he drove us crazy. Gabi was already moaning deliciously, holding his head against her breasts.

I looked at our male with a naughty face and asked if he would mind doing a 69 with me so that he could lick my ass. Even though my little cock was facing backward, I had tape covering it. He pulled my head towards his and gave me a big French kiss. He said he didn't mind because he knew that I was a very hot girl with him and his friend. That even on the rare times I had a hard-on on my "clit", sometimes scraping him as they fucked me, he didn't care. He had already gone out with transvestites, and even sucked a few, but his thing was to be top. I said it was great because mine was to be bottom and feel his cock inside me. He kissed me harder, and I lay over him to start the 69. It was delicious to feel his tongue and mouth licking and kissing my asshole while I held and sucked his cock. He pulled the bikini's string aside and stuck his tongue inside my asshole while squeezing my cheeks with his strong hands.

On the other chaise longue, Gabi was already naked and fucked in missionary by our black lover. She held his head between her breasts and asked him to suck her as hard as she liked while he fucked her with that cock. He was doing with her pussy like he liked to do with my ass. He would take the whole cock out, then put it in slowly so we could feel his cock's head opening us up. That dick going through the ring (which should be the same as she felt in the pussy) was maddening. He knew how to do it and drive us crazy. Gabi moaned loudly every time the cock invaded her slowly. He sucked the nipples of her breasts very hard, as he did with me as if he wanted to rip them off by sucking.

My ass was already very slick with the male's tongue. His cock was also drooling, and with an affectionate slap on my ass, he asked if his little bitch was ready to ride him. I asked if he wanted me facing or with my back to him, and he replied, laughing, that he wanted both. He loved to see me fit his cock in my ass from my back and see his cock disappearing in my ass, but he also loved to suck my breasts while fucking me. Said I'd give him the best of both worlds, that I'd fit his cock on my back to him, and when it was all inside, that I'd turn around so he could fuck me good.

I knelt with my back to him, and with my hand between my legs, I held his cock. I slowly lowered down, wiggling around like a whore, until I put that big head against my ass. My little ring was blinking with anxiety to have him inside me, I wanted to sit down at once and feel his cock deeply, but I also wanted to give my male the pleasure of seeing his cock enter me inch by inch. I wiggled on that big cock and relaxed my asshole to receive the monster inside me. His big head was entering slowly and opening me. When the head passed, I looked back and said with a real bitch face that his cock was the thickest I've ever fucked! Gabi beside her shouted no, that the thickest one was the three cocks together! I looked at her and said: concentrate on your male; I take care of mine! Everyone laughed!

I went down very slowly on the cock, letting it invade me. The desire was still to sit at once, but I wanted to show the male that I loved giving him pleasure. Now that it was inside me, I opened my little ass to show it stretched by him. I kept letting every inch in, and then I'd stop, wiggling on his cock. I moaned pleasantly, and it wasn't pretense but a real pleasure. Shortly after, I leaned my butt on his groin. I looked at him and asked if he was okay and if his bitch had wrapped his cock properly. He always said that I was wonderful in the art of wrapping a cock with my ass. I slid my legs over the side of the chaise and set my high heels on the floor. Without lifting from his cock, I spun around, turning to face him. It was a delight to feel his cock spin in my ass, rubbing it from the inside. When I turned to face him, I pulled the bikini triangles to the side, leaving the prosthetic nipples showing. I lowered myself over him, again kneeling over his body, and kissed him, saying that I loved being fucked with affection by him. He squeezed my ass with his hands while his tongue explored my mouth.

I rested my arms on the deckchair a little behind his head. That way my body was on top of his, with my tits close to his head. I started to shake my body on his cock, moving my hips, alternating circles with forward and backward movements. My tits swayed close to his face, and he started sucking the nipples, pulling them down. I felt the pulling sensation through the prosthesis glued to my skin, pulling my nipples together. He started to change from ass grips to affectionate slaps, saying I was a delicious bitch. It was so good that my little cock started to get hard and uncomfortable. I asked him if I could let go, and he said sure. I got up, leaning on his chest and released the tape. My little hard cock jumped forward. With each touch of his cock on my prostate, my small dick jumped too. I continued bouncing, now with my legs resting on the floor and still leaning on his chest. My tits and dick were bouncing, and I was going crazy, moaning loudly.

Gabi had already come on our lover's cock, and came close to see her "little wife" riding. She asked the truck driver if he wanted her to hide my little cock, and he said he didn't care. To demonstrate this, to everyone's surprise, he took my small dick and started a handjob while I rode and rolled in his cock. I started moaning louder, and Gabi was also masturbating, watching the scene. I increased the pace, and so did he. I moaned and screamed with lust, and told him I was close to coming. I didn't want to catch him by surprise. After all, he was jerking off my little cock, or rather, my "little clit". He, with a horny face, said that he was also close and that he wanted to see his little bitch enjoy while he enjoyed my ass. It drove me crazy, and I wiggled even more. We came together when I felt the first stream of hot cum inside me. I also came hard, smearing his belly with a bit of cum. I still felt his cum coming out of his cock inside me and "bite" his dick with my ass, still wiggling. Then I lay on his chest, exhausted but satisfied. My cum was between our bellies, pressing my body to his. His cock was still inside me, holding the massive amount of cum he'd come. Gabi asked me to get out of his cock so she could suck all the cum. I lifted, and she gave a nice lick on his cock to collect the cum on it and started to lick my ass, sucking all the cum. I pushed it to expel as much as possible for her.

After collecting everything, she came to kiss me, sharing that thick cum. We kissed, exchanged cum, and swallowed it all. I lowered myself onto my male's belly and cleaned up all the mess I'd made with my tongue. It wasn't much cum, but it was delicious too. I loved kissing and licking that little tummy! After cleaning everything, I shared it with Gabi again. I looked into her eyes and said: isn't it delicious to have a hot and lovely fuck like that? She nodded but said she also liked a good BDSM fuck. I replied that BDSM was good, but I preferred it this way. She replied this way was excellent but preferred BDSM. We laughed and said it was great that one accepted the other's way for everyone to enjoy. Gabi asked the males what they chose. The truck driver said it depended. He loved the affectionate fuck with me and that with the boss and Gabi, he loved to slap them both hard and see them moaning from the pain and pleasure of the cocks. That it was different, and he liked it both ways.

Our mature black lover said he preferred the affectionate form. He loved to give pleasure calmly, see his bitches getting excited little by little, going crazy, until they exploded in sensational orgasms. He loved caressing and kissing during fuck. That BDSM gave pleasure to everyone, but there was no room for caresses, for kisses. I looked at Gabi and said that we were with the wrong males and that we should switch, as it would be better for everyone, and we laughed. She took me by the hands, now only dressed in a bikini top and high heels, and led me to our black lover. She left me there, gave a luscious kiss on his mouth and cock, and told him to be affectionate with her "little wife". He replied that she didn't even need to ask.

Gabi then went to the other male, stopped next to him, and opened her pussy, saying she needed to be skinned. With a naughty face, she turned her butt towards him and asked: please, give me some very strong slaps on my ass to turn me on? He didn't hesitate and slapped her hard. With each slap, her body went forward. We heard the noise of the slap and the red marks on her ass, but with each slap, she opened an even bigger smile, and her face became more and more the face of the whore we already knew. She gave a nice suck on his cock to make it hard again, got on all fours on the lounger, and opened her ass, telling him to choose the hole and stick it all at once. To continue slapping her ass so that she would fall in love! He had already fucked my ass, so he aimed his cock at her pussy, and stuck it at once. Gabi's body leaned forward, pressing her head against the chaise lounge seat. She responded by moving her body back and asking him to fuck her hard and spank her ass a lot. He slapped her ass several times and then pulled her to him. He held her torso by her breasts, squeezing hard, and fucked her pussy really hard. Gabi moaned and screamed like a whore, and asked him to fuck his slut, and he responded by increasing the pace of thrusts into her pussy. Gabi screamed that she loved that big cock tugging at her and would cum on a real male's cock, not on her husband's little cock. And she wiggled on the big cock while taking more strong slaps. They came like animals. Gabi disengaged quickly from him and asked me to clean her pussy. I licked and sucked as she had done to my ass and collected the male's cum. It was less than the first time, but after collecting everything, I kissed her, sharing the thick cum with her. Gabi kissed me excitedly and held my little cock.

It was hard, and she asked if it was because of seeing her being fucked like that or because now I was going to make love to our black male. I replied that it was both, that I loved to see her have pleasure and come/ That if she came in a crazier way like that, it turned me on too. But knowing that I would now make love to our lover also drove me crazy. I looked at our male and asked if he minded that my "clit" was hard, imagining him fucking me. He said, of course not. He'd already told me that, which was my way of showing how much he turned me on. That Gabi would get sticky and runny, and I would have a hard "clit". He said he didn't mind it touching him while we were having sex or while we were doing a 69. He had never touched a "clit" like that, but seeing the other male jerking me off while I wiggled on his cock had shown him that silly prejudices shouldn't exist and that Gabi and I had already demonstrated this countless times. That if it gave me pleasure, he wanted to give me that pleasure too.

I ran into his arms and kissed him on the mouth. I said he was a wonderful male, and that's what I'd seen in him since day one when the transvestite had introduced him to us. That I loved two cocks in me, that I had liked the three invading me, but what I really love is to make love with him. His son also had a wonderful cock, not as big as his, but that I could only see him as a nice dick, not a complete male. He and the truck driver were affectionate to me in different ways but concerned about my pleasure. And that's why I had fallen in love with their cocks since our truck trip. I continued kissing his mouth, lying down next to him. He caressed my whole body with his strong hands. He pressed me against his body, caressed my ass, and pulled my head towards him as if wanting to invade my entire body through my mouth with his tongue. That tongue was driving me crazy. He massaged my boobs, saying they were hot and he loved busty bitches, but he asked me to remove the prosthetics. I asked why, and he replied that I would understand. I loosened the bikini straps and removed the prostheses from my chest. He laid me on my back on the lounge chair and kissed my neck while playing with his hands on my nipples to make them hard. He moved his mouth down to them and began to lick and suck as he had with Gabi. I moaned tasty, feeling his tongue and how his mouth sucked me hard. He looked into my eyes and asked: do you understand now? I just replied, moaning like a bitch: yes, my male, I understand, and I love it!

12