Fantasies of a Bisexual Shy Couple #20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked him to lie down on the deck chair because it was my turn to suck him. I also started with his mouth, kissed his neck, and went down. I gave a few licks and nibbles on his nipples and continued down his belly. I approached his cock, which was already hard. I looked into his eyes and said that I loved that hard cock, that if I could, I would spend the whole day sucking and licking it! I grabbed his cock affectionately, kissing and licking. I felt the taste of Gabi's pussy, but I also felt his cock starting to drool that horny pre-cum. I sucked and jerked his cock, going down to his sac and his balls, kissing and sucking them tenderly, and then swallowing the cock until I choked. He held my head affectionately and made small thrusts as if he wanted to fuck her, demonstrating that he was very horny. I lay on his body as I had done other times and asked him to lick my ass, preparing me. He licked and sucked my ass with affection, lubricating and opening it with his fingers. He also ran his tongue down my perineum and licked my sac and the base of my little cock. He heard my moan and grabbed my little cock. He kept licking my ass, but I felt my dick pulsing in his hand and my moans as I choked on his cock. He pulled my dick back and grabbed it as he fucked my ass with his fingers. It drove me crazy, my asshole blinked a lot, and I swallowed his cock until I choked on it in the back of my throat. I got up, kissed him again on the mouth, and told him he didn't have to do that. He replied that he would do anything for his little bitch, especially after the statement I made. He said he had loved it, that my clit had become very hard and sensitive. He felt how much I sucked his cock and how much my ass blinked. I said I was more than ready to be fucked!!!

He got up, and I knelt on the chaise lounge. I straightened my ass well, lowered my head on the seat, put my hands behind me, opened my ass, and asked in a whore voice: fuck me, hottie! But show Gabi how you make your horny bitch crazy, moaning hot, without having to slap me. He knelt behind me, holding me around the waist with his strong hands. He pointed his drooling cock at my ass, driving me crazy, leaning the cock's head and taking it off, then rubbing his cock on my ass and asshole, teasing me but always holding my waist and squeezing me nicely. After a few minutes of teasing my ass, he pointed his big head at my little ring and forced it very slowly. It felt like his cock was entering millimeter by millimeter. He felt my asshole slowly expand to accommodate his big cock. When the big head passed through the little ring, he stopped and asked if he could continue. I said I was already used to his cock and needed a pause when there were two cocks (or more!). He pushed slowly, at the same time pulling my hips against his cock. The feeling of him invading me was very different from the other male. The other was the feeling of the cock opening my ass to the fullest, but it didn't go in deep. Our black lover's cock was different. It was a little less thick (but still quite thick!) and quite long. When it started to invade you, there was the feeling of not knowing how far it would go, whether it would reach our stomach or Gabi's uterus. It was wonderful to be stuck on that roller.

When he leaned his crotch on me, he pressed me hard against his body. He ran his hand over my breasts, and holding my body, he pulled me up, still kneeling. He caressed my breasts with his cock all inside me. I turned back, and we exchanged a nice, hot kiss, with his tongue invading me just like his cock was fucking me in the ass. He played with the nipples of my breasts, making me crazy horny. I looked into his eyes and asked: fuck me the way I like, fuck? He lowered my body slowly and said of course.

He slowly moved his body away until his cock came out with my ass. I felt every inch of that dick rubbing inside me. He let the cock out for a few seconds until my gape started to close, and he slowly pushed his head in again. I blinked my ass when he was entering, biting his cock, and when he took it out, I blinked for him to close quickly, to feel him invading me again. The feeling of a huge cock invading you is indescribable, and he said he also loved my ass biting the head of his cock, which drove him crazy. We stayed like that for about 15 minutes, taking and putting that big cock hundred times in my ass. I was crazy horny. My little dick even hurt from so much horny. He asked me to lie on my back on the chaise longue because now he would make me come. I lay down, and he lifted my legs and stuck his cock to the bottom. He bent down, kissed me on the mouth, and returned to kneeling, fucking me good. He grabbed my little cock and squeezed it. It wasn't a handjob, it was like milking it. His cock entered me deeply, massaging my prostate. I asked him to stop, to show him how I came just from my ass with him fucking me. He said fine, he didn't mind, but I said I wanted to show my male how much pleasure his cock gave my ass. He dropped my little dick and held my legs up by the heels. His cock entered deep, and I moaned loudly. He increased the pace, and I moaned louder and louder. I felt a powerful contraction in my ass and my dick, and a shock went through my body. I also felt a strong stream coming out of my cock, melting all over my belly while he was still fucking me. With each thrust of his cock, a new stream came out of my little cock. It was less and less, but it always came out a little more. I disengaged from his cock, and asked him to cum in my mouth.

He was now on his feet, and I was kneeling in front of him. He held my head, and I kept my mouth wide open, and my throat very relaxed for him to get deep into it. He started fucking my mouth faster and faster, holding my head affectionately. He fucked and moaned and said my mouth was wonderful, almost as good as our asses or Gabi's pussy. And in a stronger thrust, he left his cock jammed in my throat and came very hard in the back of my throat. I tried to swallow it all, but it was too much cum. He was pulling back his cock slowly, and the cum I couldn't swallow was filling my mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, and I sucked his cock to get all the cum that was still in it. When I finished swallowing everything, I opened my mouth and showed him I had swallowed everything. I gave him one more suck on his cock leading to the back of my throat. He lifted me by the arms, pulling me close to his strong body and telling me that he loved making love to me!

On the lounger next to us, Gabi and the truck driver watched everything without taking their eyes off us. When we finished, they both applauded and said that we really made a very tune couple and that it was beautiful to watch! We ate something and rested after so much sex, getting ready for later. The two fucked us again, doing DPs on both me and Gabi. We slept cuddling each other in our bed on a weekend which we enjoyed a lot, in a peaceful and very loving way. It was a perfect weekend!!

If you liked it, please comment. Your comment excites us a lot, and who knows, maybe it will make her fulfill all her fantasies soon.

Kisses to all!

12