All Comments on 'Fantasies of a Good Mother'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
richardhasneedsrichardhasneedsabout 10 years ago

Great story, needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Really Hot!!!

From beginning to end it's a fantastic read, a well written erotica story with a nice build up to the sex. the way Laura used herself and Tom as the main characters of her story and finally acting out her sexual fantasies for real with her son just like her character. works well together. Please make a sequel and maybe tell Janet the truth and get her involved somehow maybe a threesome. It'll be more inspiration for Laura to write another book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I agree with the comments that start "really hot".

But with this caveat....I think Mom's Manager ( or agent) should bring her young stud into the lake house.

I loved the bare breast and the sun dress scene.....phew !!!!!!

Thanks Don

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i like 3somes as much as the next pervert i just hate when writers ruin a good love story by bringing in ever other person the main characters know.when you do that it goes from a love story that the characters profess to be the only love they want to well now we have fucked i want to fuck all your friends too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So Good!

I think it's an awesome story that does not need a sequel. I highly agree with redlion75. If you do write a sequel, please do not perverse this relationship Tom and Laura have by bringing people in. Therefore keeping the 5 star quality that this story deserves. It will also stop the story from turning into one of the giant asinine orgy stories that a majority of authors let their stories become.

oldnornryoldnornryabout 10 years ago
Bravo!

Your story is so realistic that it could be a true story. But that is the true art, that we will never know. I agree with the previous comments, so I won't duplicate them. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
At Last...Real Class

A great story, with a great plot, and written perfectly. I am waiting for the next book. P. S....my name is tom

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so well done; I love thetruely pure stories this is certainly one

keep those fantssies cumming. from tenbears

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

I loved the story. Nice subtle build up and conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Top class!

Thank you for this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
name

my name is tom, too.

jonthechaosmanjonthechaosmanabout 10 years ago
Good luck in the contest

I am trying to read all the entries and vote to support the other contestants.

Nice build up. Not my preferred category but the sex scenes were erotic. The characters were well developed.

scribbleskillzscribbleskillzabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Thanks for writing such a fantastic story! One of my new favorites. Love your work and can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a long time, to get to a great ending. But I liked it, keep it up. Does she get knocked up? Whats her next book like. It was a GREAT read as always. Thanks

Rugrat60Rugrat60about 10 years ago
Steamy !!!

Well done. Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Laura got down on her knees and immediately began to admire her son's erection. She gazed at it like a woman seeing a man's sex organ for the very first time. It was special to her. It was her son's."

Lots and lots of mothers, maybe most, are very concerned with how well their boy's developed between his legs. Usually the best they can observe is something real interesting jumping around in the boy's pants. Not Laura, in this typically great story by Mr. HA. She sees her young son Tom's big hard cock up close and personal, in all its throbbing glory and reaching for the sky. Laura gets real wet "down there," which tells her everything she needs to know about what's coming next. The inevitable happens and Tom fucks his mother, boy does he fuck her, he fucks the living shit out of her. It's the best fuck of her life, of Tom's too. Laura realizes how lucky she is. Her boy's a non-stop semen producing machine, those hot young balls of his never quit, and Tom knows where to direct his semen. Down his mother's throat and up her ass, sure, but mainly and most often right up the same cunt he came out of, his own damn birth canal. Tom's having himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt as she has one continuing convulsive cum. They enter into an easy-going casual motherfucking relationship, with Tom's powerful prick and his mother's warm wet ever-loving twat coupling for years to come. Who knows--maybe Tom fucks a baby up where he was once a baby. Come on, HA, tell us all about it.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970about 10 years ago
XXXcellent story!

The set-up's perfect. I like the characters and the setting, the plot moves along at a natural pace and the epilogue makes a good coda.

Nothing like a mother-son romance happily consummated! Moar chapters plz!!!

PS I second Anonymous's idea of the mother getting pregnant, but hey, your story to write your way. I'm happy with this story whether you indulge my fetish or not.

PPS I'd also love for other chapters to address how Laura and Tom's relationship changes over time. A year sounds like a long time, but it seems like they're still in a honeymoon period. Lots of M/S stories do great on the realization and consummation but don't address LTR stuff.

katibkatibabout 10 years ago
Good work.

This is an unusually good story. It depicts a situation that feels new to the pages of LW. However, as both the mother and her agent, Janet, are educated, know grammar, and produce and publish quality books, you or your editor might want to watch the distinction between lie and lay as verbs, and also the "like I said," flaw.

I adduce the following instances, not to disparage you work, but with the hope that a sequel will be even easier to read than this excellent story. I envy your skill.

####

Boxes were laying around the room [producing eggs, or bon-mots?]

"Like I said, I've been in this business for a long time [like is not a conjunction]

"Like I said, you still have a long way to go

She laid blissfully in her chair for a while -- use the past tense of lie; not the past tense of lay

Everyone goes through fazes like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it!

Laura leaned back on her raft and looked up at the sky. One impulsive move sent a sexual charge through her body. She smiled to herself over what she had just done. It amused her that Tom had suddenly become so flustered after seeing her breast as if he had never seen one before. It was like he had a school boy innocence again, even though he was a young man who was experienced in sex.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Nigh Immaculate Pacing & Switching Roles

Great fun, channeling innate struggle of erotic literary creation in tandem with real life escapades. Author knew just when to switch from one burgeoning scenario to the other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Well developed

Good story, with a well-developed plot line which slowly builds the erotic tension between mother and son. Needs a bit of editing for grammar and word use.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Seeing a new story from a HeyAll always makes my day and this one was no exception. Loved the story build up and character development.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
MOTHER/SON BABY MAKING TIME

I only gave you a 4 star rating. It would have been a 5 star if you had carried the story along far enough to get mother pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
mom and me

we came so hard together after reading your story. i love filling mommy with my cum =)

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayabout 10 years ago
Loved it

A great read with just the right amount of build up.

A loving mother and a loving son making love in the fresh air and sunshine and finding out the feelings for eachother were there already.

Thank you for not having the extra large cock it just ruins the story.

Nice also that she made some big bucks from thier story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hot

Great story it was so hot it mad me and my boyfriend so horny we cum FIVE TIMES

Morlan502Morlan502about 10 years ago
That was hot!

Always look forward to a new story from you and this one certainly did not disappoint! Whew, gotta cool down now! Mr. M

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Excellent!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Loved it

I loved the whole theme and feel to your story. Very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marvellous

I have never felt compelled to rate a story until now. Superbly written and conceived. Bravo x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Just a really nice read

enjoyed the story very much, keep them cumming :)2812

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excuse the pun but its easy to swallow

The tone and pace of the story allows the reader to relax into it for a more vivid experience. The details are descriptive enough to enhance the imagination. The story line was mellow with a twist of mystery. The sex didn't defile the characterization or the plot. Very tastefully written which makes it easy to swallow.

Ducky7Ducky7about 10 years ago
WOW

Sexy hot and a mom too. What a way to go to college.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved it

I love the story. I like how it didn't just jump right into sex. good job

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 10 years ago
I thouroughly enjoyed this.

It's well written, with endearing and interesting characters.

A very pleasant read, my thanks to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good write

good build and flow, excellent tension build. Keep writing more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is hard to explain

I really enjoyed the main story with Laura and Tom, however, I didn't care too much for the story she was writing. I know that may not make sense, but my dislike for Laura's story probably came from the vagueness that it was expressed with, which I fully understand seeing as how you're already writing one story.

On the positive side it was a very vivid read! You used just enough imagery to make the scenes sound beautiful. I liked the interaction between mom and son and how comfortable they were with each other; it really supported the flow of the story.

All in all a good read that I enjoyed! Good luck in the contest!!

juan2forkjuan2forkabout 10 years ago
The story has a nice flow but...

You are too good a writer for improper word usage. Two examples leapt at me:

Time has not "past". Time passed. The first is an adjective, the second a verb. You did that one twice.

"Struck a chord" is a musical term about beautiful sounds. "Struck a cord" would mean punching a rope, a silly and meaningless concept.

Otherwise it is a nice read.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

was very well written could have had more detail about mom and son i enjoyed it very much keep up the good work

billjr6billjr6over 9 years ago
Very inspirational.

I fantasized about my Mother ever since I was a little boy. Then when my older sister by 6 years came next. I would watch her and all her girl friends from Jr. high thru when she got married. She used to screw guys in her room and I would.watch them thru the cracks and spaces in her pine walled bedroom.

When I was 12/1

Life is good.3 I could finally stand on the bricks on the side of the house and watch my Mother shower.

NoTanLinesHereNoTanLinesHereover 9 years ago

I enjoy all of your work, but this may be my favorite. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Master plot

Another excellent, plausible schema. The concept and development of the plot are exceedingly well done, creating an intriguing buildup. Of course, we can easily see where the whole story is going, but the way it gets there is handled very well. Mom's conversion into a more sexually oriented woman is tantalizing and provocative, leading us on eagerly, making us look forward with avid anticipation. The pace is just right to keep us panting for more, and when we get to the inevitable seduction scene, it has been well worth waiting for. The characters of both mother and son are delightfully drawn; these are people that we can really like and root for. Their ultimate sexual union brings the joy that they richly deserve. There can be no deeper love than that of mother and son when it becomes sexual. Great work!

fletch1785fletch1785over 8 years ago
she didnt fight it

She never once tried to fight the attraction it made the eventual union that much hotter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Writer's Cramp

Laura and Tom were the perfect incest parent and child. Moreover they found a way to be closer as family members.

fulballzfulballzalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

There are some stories I enjoy reading and knowing they are best left as fantasy's of the imagination, then there are the ones, that make me wish to god that this would of happened to me in the exact same scenario with my mother. I managed to make it most of the way through before dropping a load. That happened on the last page. That, for me, was a good thing. I would rather finish a story, or get through most of it before rubbing one out, than getting off and losing some interest and then coming back to finish it later. Just me. Nice job. 4 stars

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69almost 8 years ago
Great Story

Well. Writting story love build up to sex you should add another chapter 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

sugarwrasugarwraover 7 years ago
Incredible!

I gotta admit after going through a lot of poorly written stories that were either a grammatical nightmare or far too unrealistic, this was a huge reminder of how great it can be to find that one great story after so many bad ones, very refreshing and a great read, looking forward to reading your other works (If you've done any!)

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 7 years ago
WOW AGAIN

I don't think I will ever tire of your stories, they just seem to get better.. Thanks.

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
Another first rate story.

It's too bad that parent and adult child love can't go this way on a regular basis. It makes sense in every way because the love starts at birth and grows to adulthood. Then to be able to share the love in such an intimate way is glorious . Protection against pregnancy has to be in the forefront of each persons mind though.

69licklover6969licklover69about 7 years ago
better and better

with each story i read they seem to get better.fantastic writings and you are so lucky to have family that allows you these experiences.

i trust they are your recollections as well as imagination

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Excellent

What a hot story of love and great sex, good to see they are still a couple too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh yes!

Extremely well written, naughty and highly erotic!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A creative use of a story within a story

For more inspiration she needs to take Janet to lunch and get her to share her recent romantic experience.

Thanks

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Realistic

It was more complete than the last several I have read. These style writing needs minimum 4 pages preferably more. Was easy to read and visualize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bravo!

It seemed to me more like an incest novella story. Not that I've read that particular genre. Maybe the should be even MORE adventurous, like having sex in an elevator or something. I agree with fisherone completely. Please keep writing!

henrycarterhenrycarteralmost 4 years ago
GREAT!

This makes reading worthwhile.

HC

SirechoSirechoover 3 years ago

I loved that the prose painted a vivid picture in my mind as I read.

brady20brady20about 3 years ago

Wow it was amazing great writing and how it was told. I confess wanting to fuck you myself

then kiss,lick,suck your pussy clean. Was they any time you wanted to tell Janet and watch

Tom fuck her maybe you could see the real closeness between you and Janet

I feel she wanted the experience with you was well in Janet mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

NOW THAT WAS REALLY GREAT!! LOVED IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved it.I havd had a crush on my mother for years.I have always wanted to make love to her.She had the same thought.I found some sexstories she was reading.They were about a horny mother fucking and sucking her son.Hot huh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not bad, it might be better in comic book form, if it ever happens, please choose a worthy artist to draw it instead of CGI art, an artist that's Marvel or DC Comics level good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

it was realistic and promising for sons to have sex with their moms thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have never commented on stories... But this story, Fuccck. I shot a load.

Would someone hit me up, I am a horny guy who is never satisfied.

Add me and send me a message on: bigblackarrow77 (my profile is everywhere you already know) xxx

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusader235Crusader235about 1 year ago

Very Hot, love mom is a writer, and her son becomes her muse. Five stars!

jni551jni55110 months ago

Great story. Perfect build up to a fantastic end.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I e read a lot of incest stories lately and this one for some reason was a lot hotter than any I’ve read to date. I can’t put my

Finger on it but it’s truly HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...