Fantasies Shared Ch. 02

Story Info
Barry & Kara, enjoy more fetishes in two new fantasies.
7.1k words
4.75
3.2k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barry and Kara, explore more kinky fetishes. All characters are eighteen-years or older.

...

In the week following his kinky spanking, Barry alternated between erotic thoughts and shame. It was one of the best orgasms of his life and he masturbated multiple times 'reliving' the moment. At other times he felt uncomfortable that he put himself out there... so vulnerable. They talked several times during the week and even scheduled a date for Saturday. But he never brought up his worries.

Barry picked Kara up Saturday afternoon. They planned to drive over to the beach and have seafood for dinner. I-4 traffic was awful and they crept along stopping and going for a couple of hours. It allowed them to talk.

"I hope you're ok continuing to explore our fantasies," she asked.

"I'm glad you brought that up. I had some second thoughts during the week."

"Alright. Please tell me about them."

"I kept swinging back and forth between excitement and shame."

"Uh huh, so you got turned on thinking about it and then uncomfortable," she reflected.

"Yes, that's it."

"You told me you felt 'safe' with me. Has that changed?"

"No, it's more about what I think about myself."

"Why would something we both agreed to do make you feel less than?"

"I don't know," he replied.

"There is nothing you could want to do, unless it involved kids or animals, that would make me feel differently about you."

"No, no that's not it. I'm not talking about illegal stuff or not having mutual consent."

"Of course not, I trust you and I know you would never intentionally hurt me... physically or mentally. So, it's about how letting yourself go sexually with me makes you feel?"

"Yes, remember I told you when you were spanking me, I got 'lost' in it?"

"I do, yes."

"I was having some crazy thoughts about my Mother and Amy and..." he trailed off.

Kara reached over and held his hand. She wanted him to know she was with him even if she didn't understand where this was going.

"It scared me," he finally admitted.

"Scared you that you thought the thoughts or what they meant?"

"I don't know, but then I had the best orgasm of my life and..." he stopped.

"Guilty because it happened with me and not Amy?" she guessed.

"Yes, in a way. I feel a little guilty that I never shared that interest with Amy. But, also frightened at how powerfully erotic it felt. It was a shock."

"A shock of discovery?"

"Yeah."

"I told you it felt 'marvelous' to see you experience so much pleasure. I felt honored that you shared it with me. I believe I understand something about what you're saying. I was amazed at how much I wanted to be humiliated and used by you. You know how I run my business. I'm an alpha female... an in-charge, take-no-shit, kinda gal. And yet I loved being your slave... in that moment. That's what a fantasy is to me... an opportunity to experience something completely out of character. You made that safe for me," she summarized.

There was a long pause. Kara continued to hold his hand and waited for him to process his thoughts. It took five minutes, but he finally nodded and smiled at her.

"You made me feel safe then and now, as well. I'd like to keep trying to let go... explore my wildest, craziest ideas. Thanks..."

"You're welcome. Have you ever had a BJ while driving?"

He grinned. They were still in stop and go traffic, which minimized the possibility of an accident. But it was dangerous because people were sitting in their cars ten feet away and weren't moving.

"Sounds scarry as shit! I'm in! There's a towel in the back seat."

He pulled over in the right lane. She helped him get his pants down around his ankles. After undoing her seat belt, she leaned over and pulled his saggy scepter into her mouth. It began to grow, and she loved how that felt. She cupped his balls and lightly fondled them. Soon she had a mouthful of hot meat to bob on. Kara was taking all of him down her throat without choking or gagging. He had never experienced that, and it was exquisite. She tugged gently on his balls each time her lips reached his base. This was not going to last long.

"I'm going to cum anytime now," he moaned.

Kara took her mouth off his cock.

"Well, let's slow down and enjoy the ride," she whispered.

She let go of his boner and let it rest against her cheek, as she used her lips and tongue to explore his nut sac. She licked, kissed, nibbled, and pulled slightly. Amy was a great ball player. Kara had similar talent... but different techniques. He was delirious with pleasure and had to slam on the brakes from lack of attention to the car in front of them.

"Hey! Keep your eyes open. I don't want to be found by the paramedics with one of your balls in my mouth!"

"Yes, Ma'am... eyes open."

She resumed her attentiveness to his nuts. Precum was sliding down his pole and Kara enjoyed licking the drops off him. What she was doing was extraordinarily sensual but wasn't going to get him off. She knew that and intended to edge him for miles. Finally becoming uncomfortable leaning over the console, she sat up. Her hand remained engaged on his slippery staff.

"I love how you taste. I wish I could get my tongue on your balloon knot," she cooed.

"I think that might kill us both..."

"You try and focus on avoiding that and I'll keep you happy," she teased.

And she did. For the next half-hour, she kept him close, but no cum. There was a copious amount of precum, and she occasionally leaned over and lapped it up. Mostly, she held his cockhead with her left hand, and slowly circled her thumb around his frenulum. They crawled along in traffic. Barry watching the road, occasionally exchanging a glance with the passenger in a car to their left. Both he and the stranger were unaware of what was going on below the other's shoulder.

He asked several times for her to 'finish' him, but she wouldn't. Each time he would approach inevitability, she would remove her hand. His cock would rock and roll, but only push out another large glop of precum. Barry decided he would have to get devious. The next time he got close, he hid it... no heavy breathing, no clinching his fists on the steering wheel, no grimace of pleasure. He stoically made it into inevitability.

"I'm cumming!!"

"What? You're not! Oh, you are," she yelped as his first shot flew straight up.

Kara leaned over and managed to get her mouth around the firehose before another shot spewed cum around the front seat. She swallowed the rest and then hoovered up his thighs. He used the towel to get the steering wheel, his seat belt, and the window cleaned up.

"You're a sneaky bastard. I wasn't ready for you to cum," she laughed.

"Sneaky, but relieved," he teased.

They had a long walk on the beach before dinner. The meal was sumptuous, and they had dessert while watching the sun set. She drove them home. That night they leisurely made love in vanilla positions a couple of times. He agreed to help her with another fantasy the next day.

...

After breakfast and morning ablutions, they were in the bedroom. Kara got a bag out of the closet. It contained a leather riding crop, an under-the-bed restraining system, and a blindfold. She laid the contents on the bed and from her bedside table drawer, added a realistic penis dildo, molded to look like a very well-endowed man, and a smaller bullet shaped vibrator.

"The fantasy is... 'I've been kidnapped by a handsome stranger. He tied me to this bed and intends to have his way with me. No one knows where I am, and he intends to tease me, like I teased you yesterday in the car. I was frightened at first, but he kept toying with me and now I want to cum, but he won't let me. 'Omaha' is the safe word. I'm yours for anything you want to do."

Barry strapped the Velcro cuffs around her wrists and ankles. The restraining lines went under the mattress and clipped to the cuffs. He arranged her head at the foot of the bed, then tightened the lines to pull her arms and legs apart. Before he put the blindfold on, he positioned her head off the edge of the bed by pulling under her arms. Straddling her head and facing away from the bed, he lowered himself over her face.

"If you do a spectacular job of eating my ass, I may not hurt you," he grunted roughly.

Kara felt a rush of excitement. She was his 'slave' again and imagined having no control over what happened next. 'He can do anything he wants to me, and I can't stop him.' The thrilling anticipation was mind-bending. She aggressively tongued his knot and he moaned. She probed, licked, and kissed the 'forbidden' part of his body. When she penetrated his pink wrinkle, he began slowly rising and lowering himself. She was tongue fucking him and it was so erotic, she thought she might cum without any manual stimulation.

Barry loved her attention to his asshole. While Amy had occasionally touched him there, Kara's tongue's devotion was a new experience for him. It was sensory overload and he thought it could lead to an orgasm. He also liked how she had played with his balls yesterday. He tilted his upper body and pushed his butt back. His balls dragged across her nose to her lips. She immediately sucked a nut into her mouth and pulled it. After a few minutes he returned his asshole to her mouth. He alternated his exposure to her worshipping tongue between the two for a while. He could have just done this and been happy. But there were other ideas he had to torture his slut slave. He stood up and stepped away.

"My cock is dripping. Clean it up with your mouth."

Kara stretched her head back as far as she could and opened her mouth.

"I'm only doing this, so you won't hurt me. Use me as you wish. I have no choice but to offer my body as a tool for your pleasure."

Barry had been slowly stroking himself while she spoke. The hunger in her eyes belied her 'false denial.' Her utter commitment to the role of kidnap victim almost pulled him over. He stepped above her face and allowed precum to drip in several places. She moved her head and reached with her tongue, attempting to catch his 'gift.' To him she looked like someone dying of thirst, trying to catch rain drops. He pushed his cock down and bent forward. She moved her open mouth, like a catcher's mitt, seeking to receive a curve ball.

Kara wanted his cock in her mouth... desperately. He made her wait, F-O-R-E-V-E-R. He would get close and allow some precum to fall on her tongue and then lift the prize out of her reach. She knew he wouldn't give it to her until she begged. So, she pleaded with him repeatedly to 'fuck her face.' When he finally acceded to her need, he took her by surprise. He had come so close repeatedly... even touching her tongue with the tip, but then pulling back. She had become complacent. This time he touched her tongue and pushed inside her throat.

Barry had liked teasing her with his cock. He knew when he pushed in quickly, it had caught her off-guard. He only entered a couple of inches before pulling back. She cried 'no' when he withdrew. He pushed halfway in the second time. It felt strange because her tongue was on the topside of his rod. The third time he pushed until she gagged. He pulled out.

"Please stop! I can't take it all. Don't push all the way in. I'll choke, I can't..."

Knowing her pleas were part of the role play, he snarled back, "Shut up, bitch! You'll take it all and you better act like you enjoy it... or else!"

As soon as he said it, he felt uncomfortable. It sounded like rape to him and that was not who he was. Kara, on the other hand, loved it! It was exactly what she was hoping for... being taken by force, powerless to prevent it. She pushed her head back even further and relaxed. He pushed very gently, and she felt her lips on his base. He pulled back quickly and then in again slowly, until he bottomed out. He began humping smoothly, watching her eyes on the backstroke. There was no panic reflected there. She beamed with pride and pleasure at being used as a cum dump.

Barry reached with one hand and pinched her hard nipples. He had been on the edge for a while and the simple act of feeling her body react to his touch put him over. He pulled back mid stroke and pumped what felt like three gallons. He was careful not to thrust deeper, keeping only about two inches in her mouth. Kara swallowed each jet of cum. It was fascinating to watch her throat pulling each glob of cum up into her stomach. He allowed her to keep kissing, sucking, and licking the cockhead for a while afterwards.

When he finally pulled back, without looking directly at him, she pleaded to be released.

"Let me go now. I don't know what you look like. People are looking for me..."

He took his cock by the base and slapped it around her face.

"Shut up slut! I'm not finished with you yet. You can look at my face. I'm filming this so you'll keep quiet. A buddy of mine will post the video tomorrow if I don't call him tonight. Besides you love it... eating my ass, deepthroating me, and swallowing it all. You're a sex-starved whore. So, spare me the pathetic false fear."

"I'll do anything you ask me to do... anything at all. Just let me go when you're through using me," she answered earnestly, but with a lusty twinkle in her eyes.

Barry slid the blindfold over her eyes and then released the cuffs. He pushed her around, leaving her feet at the foot of the bed. After adjusting the restraining lines, she lay spread-eagled on her back. He gently dragged the leather end (the keeper) of the crop around her body. Chill bumps rose across her torso. Her nipples hardened like little penises. While moving the keeper around, he would randomly lift it off her skin and then slap it back down. The impact sounded more dangerous than the harm it did.

Kara made small 'umf' sounds each time she felt the sting of the keeper. The fantasy was compelling. She felt vulnerable and powerless. It may have been a choice with a safety exit, but she wallowed in the helplessness she created for herself. When she had told her attacker (Barry), she would do 'anything at all,' she meant it literally. She wanted to be humiliated, used, and even abused. The experience of loss of control made her wet and horny.

Barry realized the keeper was leaving red marks on Kara. He restricted his blows to parts of her body that would be clothed. He popped her nipples several times, resulting in some sexy moaning from her. He found himself getting hard again. It was surprising to him because he didn't see himself as a masochist. But he was getting some sexual charge out of causing pain. He didn't understand why, but it was definitely exciting to watch her squirm under the crop.

He moved his 'strike zone' down her body, played around her legs a bit, but kept looking at her wet vulva. She was into this... aroused, just like him. He gently dragged the keeper up and down her lower lips. She gasped and moved her hips suggestively. He moved it faster and she snarled sensually and tried to sit up. He pulled the keeper off her.

"Oh, god. Don't, uh... Stop please! You're hurting me," she mumbled.

Not using the safe word, was a crystal-clear message. She was enjoying this immensely. By begging him to stop, she was actually telling him, 'don't you dare stop. Keep doing what you're doing.' He returned the keeper with a slap right over her clit. She took another gasping breath, but before she could speak, he smacked her again in the same place.

"Oh no, oh no. I'll cooperate. Let me fuck you... please. You're hurting me," she said struggling against the restraints.

Barry paused again, doubting he had read the signals right.

"Would you like to say something in Greek?" he prompted.

"I don't know any Greek," she chuckled.

He slapped her vulva harder. There was a fairly loud wet smacking sound. Kara twisted and pulled at the restraints.

"Oh jesus on a stick! You're hurting me. Please, please, please stop. Let me suck your cock or eat your asshole again. Really! I'll do anything you fucking want."

Barry had little comprehension about the dynamics of the game at that point. He was hard and she was wet and anything she said was just background noise. He slapped her inner thighs, leaving red whelps. Her labia were fully aroused. The outer lips were plump and red. The inner lips had blossomed a dark pink and were opened, exposing her vaginal canal. She glistened with moisture. Her body was screaming at him... 'fuck me, fuck me now!'

Realizing she had put the two sex toys out for a reason, Barry picked up the sizeable human-looking dildo, complete with silicon balls. He briefly wondered if it was molded from an actual porn star or the manufacturer's imagination. It was longer and much thicker than his own cock. He pushed a button on the base, and it vibrated. It also simulated humping by contracting and extending. Each time he pushed the button it operated faster. There were four speeds. He used the lube Kara had thoughtfully laid out.

Kara heard the familiar hum of 'Kong.' It had served her well even when she was still married. It filled her up and gave her amazing orgasms. And she never had to pick up its' socks off the floor. The mattress between her legs sank, probably from Barry's knees, she thought. Then Kong slowly entered her. Barry had not turned it on yet.

"Stop, oh my lord! Please don't! It's too big! I can't take it, please," she cried.

It was stretching her noticeably. Barry kept the pressure up and it slowly made its way inside her. When it was all the way inside, he pushed the button once. Kara tried to sit up again.

"Oh... my... god," she squealed.

Each time he increased the speed, she thrashed around, pulling on the restraints and moaning. She attempted to make it sound like cries of pain... but they clearly weren't.

"Quit pretending you don't like it, bitch! The more you squirm the more I'll give ya! In fact, I think I'm gonna put the other little vibrator in your ass!"

"Please don't do that! I've never had anything in there. Please show me some mercy. Just tell me what you want me to do. You don't need to torture me... Please!"

She sounded genuinely serious this time, but she had almost convinced him when he first started using the crop and when he pushed the big dildo in. He decided to insert the vibrator unless she used the safe word. He lubed it up but ran into a problem trying to insert it. The balls on the dildo were blocking his view of her dusky rose. He had to loosen the restraint line slightly to put a pillow under her ass. Rotating the dildo 180 degrees put the balls on top and cleared his view.

He had put a finger in her during the master / slave role play a week ago. Now he was going to penetrate her ass with a vibrator. It slipped in easily and he turned it on high. Kara flailed around, humping the air, and mumbling unintelligibly. He could see the combination of restraint, blindfold, dildo, and vibrator were going to push her over 'O' falls quickly. He turned both toys down to low and began randomly popping her with the keeper all over her body.

Kara was rapidly approaching orgasm when Barry dialed everything back. The erratic attacks from the crop drew her focus to guessing where the next one would land. It was all still very erotic and sensual, but in a side water out of the rapid's way. Her lust was a small creek, instead of a waterfall. He was going to make her wait and she had to accept it.

Fifteen minutes later, which seemed an hour to her, she asked him to 'finish it.'

Barry didn't respond, but his crop spoke loudly for him. He gave her several strong strikes. Twenty minutes or so passed. Ass and pussy still being buzzed on low... crop still erratically finding new places to land.

"Please let me cum. I know you like watching me, but I promise I'll do whatever you want if you'll just let me finish. I'm begging you to give me an orgasm!"

12