Fantasies Shared Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up," was his simple reply.

Kara had to wait another fifteen minutes, for him to finally relent. He turned the dildo and vibrator to high and teased her clit with his thumb. Her orgasm was seizure-like in intensity. She ejaculated a gush of fluid and shook like it was twenty degrees below zero. Although she wailed in a high-pitched keening tone, it wasn't grief, she was expressing. The joy and intensity of her orgasm literally brought tears to her eyes.

Barry was crazed with lust and needed to have her immediately. He uncuffed her and rolled her over on her stomach.

"Head down... Ass up!"

"Yes, Sir. Anything you want I'll do."

Kara moved into position. He shoved a pillow under her abdomen and pushed her knees farther forward. This further elevated her ass. Straddling her butt, he pushed his cock down and in her exposed slit. The position, 'downward doggie,' gave a more acute angle to her hips. It allowed him deep penetration.

Barry's hips were almost perpendicular to her ass, and he used shallow squats to thrust. He felt like a pile driver, slamming down on her from above. Each time he banged into her it pushed her head, neck, and shoulders into the mattress. She moaned a detached ethereal sound of utter bliss. He grunted repeatedly, like a power lifter pressing his own body weight. She reached up and stimulated her clit. Because of the repositioning, her first orgasm never finished, and she was rolling into another quickly. Barry's thumb slipped into her asshole and they both came loudly. Any passerby, hearing the screaming and moaning, would have assumed two people were being murdered... slowly. It was as the French say, 'Le Petit Morte,' or the little death. Barry dropped down to her side, pulling her along with him. They lay spooned, sweaty, and sticky with bodily fluids for a long time. Neither spoke, as they caught their breath.

Kara was eventually able to speak, "Hot damn, Sam! That was better than the first roleplay. Thanks for traveling to that dark place with me."

"It was hard to stay in role with that. I mean it's the antithesis of who I am," he replied.

"I'm glad you hung in there for me. I know you enjoyed some of it. You took me like an animal in the end."

"No, you're right. I didn't mean to suggest it wasn't fun. There were just a couple of times when I felt hesitant."

"Like when using the crop, which is kinda surprising, since your fantasy is about corporal punishment."

"I guess I have a little more masochism in me than sadism. I didn't disappoint you with my tentativeness, did I?"

"Not at all... I couldn't be happier with the result. I felt completely helpless most of the time and in a way your double checking with me about where we were headed was reassuring. I didn't have to worry about things going too far. I could give myself completely to the fantasy... because it was with you."

"Thanks... It was really fun. I suppose you want to know what's my fantasy, 'partie deux'?"

"Party?"

"It's French, 'partie deux' means part two."

"Oh, I do want to know, if you tell me in English. We have all afternoon to fulfill your second wish. Let's take a shower and go get some lunch first."

...

After the shower they dressed casually. She pulled on a light weight cotton dress and sandals. He wore shorts and a T-shirt. They went out to a 'salad only' bistro overlooking a large lake. It was temperate weather and they sat outside, watching a large group of migrating white pelicans on the water. They ordered a bottle of wine with their salads. Kara thanked him again for participating in her second fantasy. They talked about how erotic the entire morning had been. Their salads arrived quickly.

"So, please tell me about your fantasy for the afternoon," Kara asked.

"It's another spanking fantasy..."

"Wonderful! I really enjoyed slapping your ass before."

"... as I enjoyed being spanked. This one is more about position than storyline. I have a picture. May I show you?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I like my salad with a little porn on the side."

Barry showed her a screenshot of a video he found online. The woman was seated in an upholstered chair with sidearms. The man's butt was facing up in her lap with her legs closed on his sides. His legs were spread on either side of her body over the sidearms of the chair. His head rested face down on his elbows on the floor.

"Ummm, I really like this. I'll have so many options. I can't wait to have a go at all of them!"

"Your enthusiasm is a little unnerving, but..."

"You want to be a little frightened. Don't you?"

"I do. And as you said this morning... multiple times, 'you can do anything you want to me.' You decide how to play with what I'm offering."

"I'm a bit turned on just thinking about what I can do, besides the spanking. Let's take the time to enjoy lunch, but then hurry back and make it happen."

Despite the pleasantness of the locale and the waterfowl entertainment, they did finish their lunches rather quickly. When they got back, he wondered how to start the fantasy. She resolved that fairly quickly.

"I'd love to watch you undress... slowly. Pose for me. Dance a little. But first, let me get a few things."

Before he could offer an alternative plan, she left the room. When she came back, she was naked. She laid a large fluffy towel over the chair. Next, she turned on her sound system and brought up a smooth jazz playlist. The music was very sensual. Sitting down, she motioned for him to begin. What he didn't see was her small vibrator. She had intentionally palmed it and then hidden it under her thigh when she sat down.

"I'm not a dancer. I, umm..."

"I'm not expecting Justin Timberlake. I just want to see you move."

"But..."

"Nope! No buts... except your rear end. You excite me being yourself. Do it for me," she replied.

"For you, I'll try."

He pulled his T-shirt off and twirled it over his head. Suspending personal judgement, he let the music talk to him. He moved very awkwardly at first but found his groove, while removing his shorts. He discovered it was highly erotic to play with himself, while Kara watched. She giggled and clapped as his erection became more prominent.

Barry turned slowly, swaying to the beat, and pulled his briefs over his butt cheeks. When he rotated around to face her again, the front of his briefs was tented by a full-on boner. He continued his spin slowly, pulling his briefs down further to reveal his entire butt. When he was facing her again, the underwear was pulling his erection down. He remained facing her for a couple of minutes, stroking himself in time with the music. Precum leaked through the material and created a dark spot.

He turned his back to her and stepped out of the briefs. He tossed them back over his shoulder, like a bridal bouquet. Kara caught them and put the wet part in her mouth. He smiled when he was facing her again. He stood naked, vulnerable, and horny, while she ogled him with her hand between her legs. He swayed and stroked himself. Precum bubbled up and drops fell to the tile floor.

"You're a wonderful piece of eye-candy... you sexy thing. Keep stroking yourself, but don't cum yet. I have plans for your bodily fluids," she grinned wickedly and continued to rub herself.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll do anything you want," he repeated, watching her masturbate.

"I got some sand in my sandals at the lake. I want you to wash my feet. I put a foot soaking tub on the kitchen floor. Get some water and liquid soap."

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied. He thought, 'Wash your feet? I expected a spanking.'

Barry found the small tub and filled it half-way with warm water. He walked back to her carefully to avoid spilling anything. Kara was intrigued by the movement of his cock as he returned. He tended to sway slightly from left to right when he walked. The motion was exaggerated by the metronome wobble of his hard prick. She found it very titillating, and her finger found moisture in her slit. He set the tub at her feet.

"Walk around the room, keeping time with the music. I love watching your naked, aroused body in motion."

Kara's request surprised him briefly. Naturally, he complied without question. As he was walking, he realized his hardon swayed freely. He began dipping his knees and making quick turns to accentuate the motion. He let the music sweep over him and began moving randomly like a child, enjoying the sound and the naked freedom.

"My god... damn! That is so freakin' hot... sizzling hot," she observed with her finger plunged inside herself.

Her appreciative comment gave him even more freedom. He didn't try and 'dance,' he just skipped and twirled and enjoyed the childlike moment. The long song finally played out. He stopped and found he was a little breathless.

"Thank you for giving that to me. It was so wonderful and free. It makes me want to fuck you all night long. But... You have some foot washing to do before we move to the bedroom."

Barry bowed from the waist, acknowledging her approval. Then he knelt to clean her feet. He tenderly washed each foot with a lot of soap. He was careful to be thorough. After he rinsed each foot, he kissed it from big toe to ankle and then suckled the toes. Then he carefully dried each one. When he was finished his cock was slick with precum. He sat back on his ankles, awaiting further instructions.

Kara lifted one foot over her knee. She ran her fingers through the freshly cleaned toes and shook her head from side to side. After repeating the same process with her other foot, she slapped both hands down on the arm of the chair.

"I asked you to get the sand off my feet! There's still sand! What do you have to say?"

Kara's comments startled Barry. He didn't understand his fantasy started when they got back from lunch. Everything that happened led up to this moment.

"I'm sorry. I'll wash them again. Please forgive me."

"There must be a consequence. If I ask you to do something and you agree, but don't do it, then I have to address that. You're going to have to accept some punishment. But I don't want to be overbearing on it. I'll give you a choice. Either one month of no sex, including no masturbation... or a spanking. What's it gonna be?"

"I'm really, really sorry. Can't I just wash them again?"

"No, you can't. You should have done it right the first time. Which do you choose? Make up your mind... now!"

Barry hung his head in mock shame.

"I'll take the spanking... I guess."

"You'll take the spanking... what?"

"Yes Ma'am. I'll take the spanking, Ma'am. Thank you!"

"That's better. Get your ass up here and let's get this over with."

He stepped over her legs facing away. After sitting on her thighs, he leaned forward and supported his weight with extended arms. He lifted one leg at a time and laid it on the arm of the chair. His abdomen rested on her lower thighs and knees, until his legs were in place. Finally, she moved her knees apart and he lowered his upper torso, until his head rested on his crossed arms on the floor. Kara then clamped her knees up against his side.

Feasting her eyes on all the 'goodies' she had spread before her, she said, "I'm sorry, I'm out of role here, but this is just a wonderful position. I've got your butt cheeks, asshole, nuts, and cock all within my reach. I'm loving it! Lift up and let me pull your cock back before you get too hard."

"As you wish Ma'am. I'm all yours. Use me as you desire."

Kara began with open-hand slaps from his inner thighs to his waist. It didn't hurt her hand, but quickly turned his ass pink, then dusky rose, and finally bright red. She felt his cock growing, hardening, and pushing down on her thigh. She used the crop to pat it down, which quickly produced precum.

"Thank you, Kara... uh, Ma'am. I deserve to be punished," Barry sighed.

He found It even more erotic than the first time, when he had worried about her disapproval and whether it would physically hurt. This time he was in the moment, not thinking about anything but how absolutely amazing it felt. Physically, it was wickedly stimulating... it hurt good. Emotionally it was cathartic to just let go. He also found it incredibly exciting to let her do whatever she wanted to his body.

Kara felt like a kid in a candy shop... a very wicked little girl enjoying forbidden treats. She poured some sex oil across his cheeks. After gently rubbing it around, she slapped him hard several times. It was incredibly intimate. She poured a few more drops on the crack and dragged her finger down the length of it. He shivered and it thrilled her. Pulling his cheeks apart, she looked at his knot... the most private, most hidden part of his body. She dripped some oil directly on it and moved her finger around the roughness of the constricted muscles.

Barry trembled violently and moaned. He couldn't believe how over-the-top erotic it felt to be touched there... to know she was looking at him there. He wanted to know what it felt like to have her finger inside him. She had tongued him... holy shit that was amazing. But a stiff, rigid finger would be a different experience. He hoped she would probe him and almost asked. But supposedly he was being punished. It had to be her choice... not his.

Kara felt his cock pulsing against her leg and saw he was dribbling precum. She wiped some onto a finger, which produced a shiver in him. After licking it off with a loud slurp, she told him how 'enjoyable' it tasted. Stroking him produced more precum, and she kept milking it. She returned a finger from her free hand to his knot. There was still plenty of oil in the area and she was using the finger she had just licked. She pushed in the center of the knot with a fingertip and slipped inside.

Barry pushed back against the invading digit... not to fight it off, but to welcome it deeper. Kara knew the prostate was about a finger's length in, on the abdominal side. Since Barry was face-down, the 'P zone' was below her finger. She pushed in all the way up to her knuckle and stroked down by curling her finger. Barry gasped a deep breath and moaned from this new, to him, sensation.

"Oh! Holy bejesus! That feels amazing... absofuckinglutely AMAZING!"

She kept massaging his prostate. Precum leaked out in copious amounts.

"Ummmm, oh my god! Oh my god! Fuck me baby! Fuck me good!"

Kara almost giggled. It felt like she had found a secret hidden switch to drive Barry crazy. She also knew he wouldn't last long at this pace. She pulled her finger out.

"Oh, no! Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

She slapped his ass hard several times.

"Shut up! I'll do what I want to do," she hissed, trying to sound angry, but almost laughing.

She pulled the small vibrator out and slicked it up on all the precum he had oozed. After turning it on low, she pushed it all the way in his ass. He rocked back against her and took it eagerly. With her free hand she picked up the crop.

She mounted a three-pronged attack. The vibrator was quietly humming away on his prostate. She stopped stroking with her left hand and just held his cock, while slowly rotating her thumb around his frenulum. Her right hand held the crop, and she popped the keeper down on random parts of his torso.

Barry thought... 'exquisite torture.' He felt like he was going to orgasm any moment. But one percent more stimulation was needed. He hung there, expecting, wanting, needing, to cum. But. It. Wasn't. Quite. Enough. He drifted along the edge. Sometimes wishing he could finish. Other times hoping it would last forever. Dopamine and oxytocin were racing around his bloodstream at post-orgasmic levels. His mind observed his body, almost from the outside looking in... detached, floating, ecstatic.

Kara was having her own moment. She found she enjoyed being dominant, as much as she loved being submissive. She was the pilot, flying this trip. The 'controls' were right in front of her... adjust the touch on his cock, slap the crop, or slightly move the vibrator. She felt like she was controlling the flight perfectly. He was getting higher and higher, but only she could affect a landing. She could keep him aloft as long as she wanted, and it felt amazing.

"Please... Please, let me cum!" he pleaded.

Kara looked at the clock on the microwave. They had been 'aloft' for about forty-five minutes. She was trying for an hour, but he sounded desperate, but it was her choice.

"What will you do for me if I let you cum?"

"You tell me. I will literally do whatever you ask me to do... Without question... Anything!"

"Excellent!"

Kara dropped the crop and used that hand to turn the vibrator up to 'medium' and push it down. This made stronger contact with the prostate and immediately produced a grunting moan of pleasure from Barry. With her other hand she began jerking his cock rapidly. It only took about twenty seconds. She watched his nuts tighten up, cum shot in huge spurts onto her lap, and the vibrator jerked as his sphincter spasmed.

Barry moaned, growled, yelled, and then began laughing, as load after load after load of cum was propelled out his cock. He became light-headed from the exertion. It was overwhelming. He had never felt so sexually alive. The aftershocks were still firing when she pushed his legs off the chair. It was a rude jolt back to reality.

"Eat me now! Clean up your cum and eat me!"

His cock was still twitching when he quickly crawled towards her. There was a huge amount of cum on her legs and twat. He paused for a moment, and she grabbed two fistfuls of his hair and pulled him in. He wasn't repulsed by his cum, but it was not something he had done before. Of course, he had 'tasted' himself once or twice. Every boy does at least once. But this was mouthfuls of cum. He took the time to pull the vibrator out of his ass and turn it off.

Kara was in no mood to wait. She leaned over, picked up the crop, and swiftly smacked his ass.

"Get busy! Service me, now!"

Barry had no viable options. He had essentially asked for this. Whatever discomfort he had about consuming a large amount of his own cum was insignificant compared to the impact of refusing. He did what he was ordered to do. She kept hitting his ass anyway. He licked up enough cum to clear the way to her prize. Foreplay wasn't needed. She had pulled his mouth directly to her clit. His hormonal high from orgasm passed. Barry had to soldier on anyway to get Kara over.

Kara was past caring what he wanted to do. She was only interested in what she needed, and his tongue was the vehicle to get her there. The thought that he might have some distaste at eating his own cum never even entered her mind until later... after he gave her an orgasm. She was close when he started, and his mild discomfort only lasted a few minutes. She came with a decent sized ejaculation of her own.

Barry enjoyed the gush of her sweet nectar. It washed away the bitter taste of his own spent. Her legs were wrapped around his waist, and she stopped cropping him. After shivering her last orgasmic bang, she pulled his head up.

"Holy Mary, mother of... That was fucking awesome!"

"I agree completely... Fucking awesome is a perfect description."

Kara noticed he had cum on his face. She hadn't even thought about it. She kissed him and tasted them both. They tongue wrestled their juices around. Barry broke it off.

"Let me finish cleaning you up," he asked.

"I can use the towel," she replied.

"I want to do it as a service to you," he stated.

"Just, for god's sake, don't touch my clitty."

His efforts tickled a bit, but she appreciated his commitment to servitude. The thought crossed her mind, they both wanted to be submisive. They acted as Doms, to complete a fantasy, and enjoyed it. However, both their natural desires were to be submissive. She pondered how that could be worked out... a third person?

12