Fantasizing with the Bestie Plus 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips felt tiny in my hands and with all the strength I could, I latched on as I buried my new attachment forcefully inside her. The rhythmic pumps made her ass ripple with every forceful stroke which turned me on even further. Entranced in the motion of her ass rippling against my hips, I hadn't realized Ben had squatted down and parted my cheeks. His wet tongue flicked my entrance sending a jolt of pleasure through my legs. In perfect rhythm with my thrusting, Ben would flick my clit just as I thrusted. The sensation was intense and watching what was unfolding in front of me drew me closer to bliss.

Jess had been grinding her cunt sharply against Greg's face as I watched. Her hips would slide back and then thrust forward as his tongue would hit the top of her clit to the tip of the bud of her ass. Her pumping grew quicker and with a sudden snap, she grabbed her chest as she screamed allowing the explosion of sensation to cascade through her body. Rolling over she flopped down beside Greg who's face shined from the new load of essence that had flowed out of Jess. The site made me that much more excited and caused me to pump even harder into Karen. The voracity of my thrusting made her squeal and she pulled Greg's cock out of her mouth and started stroking him with the ferocity of a rabid jaguar as she moaned against my pink appendage.

Ben suddenly stood up from between my legs and slowly bent me over Karen which resulted in me wrapping my arms around her stomach and humping her ass with all my strength. His cock teased at the entrance with my every thrust. Finding the perfect rhythm, he sunk his cock deep inside me just as I had done the same to Jess. The compound thrusting sent Karen into hysterics and she latched on to Greg's cock with renewed intention. He stroked him with her hand in alternating fashion with the lowering of her head. She pumped Greg's cock viciously and his face contorted as his orgasm hit. Karen sank her head down, relaxed her throat and allowed Greg to shoot load after sticky load into her mouth.

Karen's pleasure had started to peak as she started to push against my hips when I thrusted into her. Jess rolled over onto Greg's chest watching us three and played with Greg's cum covered cock. The site started the burn between my legs and ignited the powder keg in my stomach. I thrust hard and opened my legs a little further so Ben could do the same. Karen sank into the bed and gripping the sheets, screaming like a banshee as her essence covered the pink strap-on I buried inside her. Her orgasm twitched every fiber of her body and she slumped right there under me. Bending over completely, I relaxed my hips as Ben railed me from behind. His thick veiny rod thrust so deep the pain was there, but muffled by the sensation. The keg in my stomach ignited and like a rocket launch, my orgasm hit with the force of a jet at launch. Every muscle in my body twitched as the sensation flowed throughout my body.

Ben, gripping my hips even tighter, thrust himself against my ass with a thunderous slap. With a quick shove, he pushed me on top of Karen so her essence covered ass hit my stomach. I looked around just in time to watch him wrap those big hand around his cock and stroke streams of cum out that landed on my ass. String after string of cum bolted out of his cock and the warm sensation against my ass as it dripped down to my entrance made all of us gasp. With a sharp exhale of air, Ben grunted and collapsed on the bed.

The room smelled of cologne, perfume and sex as all five of us breathed heavily from the exhaustive escapade for the night. I rolled off Karen and snuggled up between her and Ben as his cum cooled against my skin. The dreams that came were peacefully and serene while we snuggled for heat. Karen's fantasy had come true and she passionately kissed me goodnight as I fell asleep feeling her heart beat against my hand.

12