Fantastic Francine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hal moves to the back of the truck closes everything up and gets in the drivers seat. Without looking he starts ... " I'm so sorry I didn't see.." But Francine was in her own world rubbing her pussy and pinching her nipples. The whole situation had her hotter than ever and she was putting on the show Hal wanted.

Hal's dick was hard and pushing to get out but he had to focus on driving. He started the truck and checked the road and began to pull away. Turning the radio off Hal just wanted to listen to Francine pleasuring herself. The sounds of her moans and the sweet sounds of her fingers working her very wet vagina, "thank you Hal I would never have been so daring on my own. It was so hot I want to cum again."

Hal flipped up the center console not caring about the contents spilling into the back seat, and encouraged Francine to lay with her head face up in his lap. "You just keep playing with yourself, I'll help where I can and when we get back to my place we can make sure both of us cum more". With that Francine started working herself harder and moaning more. Masturbating in the truck wasn't completely in her control. The bumpy New England roads provide surprise jolts that cause her hand to surprise her.

It had only been a few miles there was probably another 15 minutes till they were home but the throbbing in Hal's tightened pants was getting to be too much. The show going on in front of him was unlike anything he ever experienced. Francine was almost lost in her own world. Hal was helping as much as possible kneading her breasts and playing with her nipples with his right hand. Not sure he would make it home Hal thought of a secluded spot half way home and headed there.

Once they stopped, Francine paused and asked where are we. Hal respond "you keep going don't stop I'll just be a second". He opened the door got out closed it and quickly went to the passenger side. Opened the door grabbed her legs and pulled her to him just far enough to put her ass and pussy at the edge of the seat. Then he dove in planting his mouth on her and furiously eating her deliciousness. He couldn't help himself he was pushing his tongue between her lips and running it up and down and in. Covering his face and beard with her wetness. There was no technique or plan just hunger and lust.

As Hal devoured Francine's most intoxicatingly delicious lady bits, his cock was begging to get out. Francine's encouraging moans and muffled screams and pelvic thrust told him he was doing everything right but he wanted more. Then as if she read his mind she said it " FUCK ME, take that throbbing cock out and fuck me I want to cum on your cock!"

Hal wasn't going to make her ask twice he frantically undid his belt and his pants and released his rock hard man part rubbed it on her lips making it wet with her juices while teasing her. Then he found just the right angle and pushed into her savoring the warm wet tightness of her. Slowly in and out a couple times to enjoy the newness, this being the first time they went this far.

Then as he found a footing and a groove he picked up the pace again being cheered on and instructed by Francine, "that's it right there, more, faster, don't be shy! Yes oh yes. " The motion shaking the truck and the two of them lost in the passion of the moment. They play off each other speeding up, slowing down relishing in the experience out in the coolness of the night naked and fucking.

Pleasures ebb and flow and Francine is hitting a high ready to cum on Hal's cock she reaches to her clit rubbing it as he is picking up the pace again pushing in as far as he can as strong as he can and finally she tenses on his cock and grabs at the leather seats in an attempt to brace herself as she lets out " I'm cu cu cu cummmingggg! "

Hal pleased by his efforts is along for the ride balls deep in her tightness also on the edge but holding back. He wants to cum but he wants to send his load across her tight body. As she relaxes Hal pulls back until he pops out of her and takes but a few long strokes with his hand until he releases his first shot with a force that surprises him even with all this excitement. The first release landing between her firm perfect tits, the next just past her belly button and the rest flowing over his hand to her luscious mound.

Francine now covered in sweat and cum and the comfort of contentment, sits properly in the passenger seat and looks at Hal and says "ok now we can go back to your place". She didn't move the rest of the way home she just sat back naked in the seat with a smile and still purring. It was like she was part cat. Part really happy cat.

When they arrived back at Hal's it was still dark but more early morning than late night, Hal came around to the passenger side and opened the door. Francine with no rush or shame got out of the truck still naked and sticky with their fluids just headed for the apartment. It was the sexiest most confident thing Hal had ever seen. Francine looked back at Hal and said " I'm taking a shower and going to sleep, you coming?"

Of course Hal was coming this was the most incredible night of his life. Seems right to end it with a hot shower with an incredible woman.

12