Fantastical Tryst

Story Info
A Scholar and a Tiefling have a fiery fling.
4.3k words
4.56
1.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dick, my mouth, lets do it."

Wendel's eyes snapped over to Ulvari in dismay. "I... beg your pardon?"

Ulvari smiled. He was leaning on the back of his chair, stradling it as he watched Wendel. His fine, violet-gray skin held an eerie glow in the dim lights of the tavern, made even more eerie by the darkness of the tattoos etched up and down his corded arms. His horns tilted back off of his brow in a sweep, a darkened spiral of ebony in brindling of matte and gloss, ringed in places by hammered metal.

He was a very attractive tiefling. So different in comparison to Wendel; fair skinned, soft brown hair, warm brown eyes, silver rimmed spectacles on a sharp little nose. Among other... differences.

"I was just making a suggestion," Ulvari shrugged, propping his chin on his forearms. At his growing grin, Wendel could see his canines, top and bottom, ever so slightly extended, animalistic. His eyes gleamed opalescent in the dim light, like a spill of oil.

"I -- I hardly think that's appropriate," Wendel stammered, delicately edging his glasses up along his nose, long, gloved fingers dropping back to the book in his lap where they fiddled with the worn pages.

"There's no one else here, I've got a room in the back, if you're embarrassed about it, no one has to know. I won't tell anyone. I'm a gentleman." Ulvari subtly rolled his shoulders forward, like a cat, eyes narrowing ever so slightly as he focused on Wendel's face.

Ulvari was looking at Wendel's lips, the scholar suddenly realized. He licked them, self consciously, and dropped his gaze. Saw his own hands; slender gloved fingers, manufactured to match the rest of his bookishness. A few strands of dark hair slipped free from behind his ear, and Wendel reached up to push them back.

"I'm not embarrassed! It's just -- well, I should be -- and you -"

"What about me?" Ulvari purred. Wendel caught sight of Ulvari's slender tail as it curled around the leg of his chair. It came to a narrow point, elegant and almost whimsical in it's behavior.

"I just didn't think you had any particular interest, that's all," Wendel blurted, shutting his book, and hastily reaching for his watery tea.

Ulvari let out a laugh, straightening in his chair. "Wendel, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't Interested! Seriously?"

Wendel flushed up to his ears at the sincerity in Ulvari's voice, totally unexpected as it was. Ulvari was -- well he was gorgeous, everyone thought so. And he exercised a sort of sexual freedom that was incredibly intimidating to Wendel.

Wendel was a scholar for Pete's sake, his last romantic rendezvous was in a library. (Not that it wasn't lovely, of course. But anyway.)

Wendel was still having trouble forming words past the rush of heat in his face, so when Ulvari reached out to put two fingers under his chin, he jumped a little.

"Hey... it's okay, really. I won't be offended if you aren't interested, alright? You just... seemed like you need some affection."

Wendel blinked, then jerked his head away, snatching his book to stand. "Oh, so what do you call it then, a pity fuck? As touched as I am by the gesture, I think I will pass, but thank you."

Ulvari struggled to his feet right after Wendel and reached out for his arm, face going from smooth flirt to flailingly naïve in a shocking instant.

"No! Wait, I didn't mean it like THAT, Wendel!"

Wendel didn't shake him off, but he couldn't bring himself to look at Ulvari either. Instead he looked down at his arms. "It's alright if you did. I understand."

Ulvari looked down at Wendel's arm too. They were quiet for a moment. "Can you... feel that?"

Wendel nodded slowly. "I can."

Ulvari stepped in a little closer, bringing his other hand around to Wendel's arm. The scholar felt his heart trip up and steady at the gesture, at the feel of Ulvari's fingers tracing down his forearm to his hand, before stopping at the end of his glove.

"May I see?"

Wendel nodded. He didn't know why.

Maybe he did need affection.

Ulvari carefully removed the glove, dropped it on the table. Took the book from Wendel's hand and put that down too. Carefully rolled up Wendel's sleeves to the elbow, and stared at the limbs.

They were exceptional pieces of enchanting. Precious metal and porcelain, curved and precise with many moving parts, each controlled by Wendel's own mind, but not flesh.

Ulvari caressed the inside of Wendel's forearm. "You can feel this, too?"

Wendel swallowed. "Yes."

"They're beautiful." Ulvari glanced over at Wendel. "I know it's... I know how you got them was terrible. I'm sorry."

Wendel shook his head. "I... sometimes I admire them too. They are... one of a kind. I guess."

"And they're yours, you know." Ulvari was still holding onto Wendel's arm. His hands were warm. Wendel could feel them. He could feel the faintest brush of a breeze, the callous under Ulvari's thumbs.

Wendel found he couldn't speak. He didn't know what to say.

Ulvari gently released Wendel's arm. "I'm sorry. I do like you, you know. I didn't mean. How I said that before."

"I know."

Ulvari managed a glint of a smile.

Wendel searched his face, confused, filled with longing, but he didn't know how to say it. The offer hadn't been as unwelcome as Wendel had first thought, and now that Ulvari wasn't touching him, he felt so much colder, so much farther away, and he discovered he wanted that closeness more than anything.

"I'll leave you to your reading then, Wendel." Ulvari's tail flickered behind him.

In that moment Wendel's gaze dropped, picked out every piece of Ulvari that his eyes had been drawn to before, assembled them into the image of the man before him -- the curvature of his chest, the lines of his muscles past the dark ink of his clan tattoos, how he was always warm, the way he stood on one leg, a hip tilted in casual ease.

"Don't?" Wendel offered, a single word.

Ulvari, partially turned to go, tilted back towards him. "...what?"

"Don't go?"

Ulvari's smile returned, but it was so gently placed, so thoughtful it sent an ache into Wendel's heart. The tiefling reached out both hands to take Wendel's face, and he was there, pressed against him, before Wendel could take a breath.

His lips were soft, and so warm, and he kissed Wendel like a wildfire. Wendel found his arms wrapped around Ulvari instantly, mechanical fingers tracing the curve of his spine through his tattered vest, pressing their bodies together.

Ulvari's tongue delicately brushed Wendel's lips, and he whimpered, ever so softly, allowed him entrance, welcomed the dance that followed, drank him in. He was like fire and the sun and the embers of an evening fire, and Wendel shuddered against the intensity.

Ulvari pulled back for a breath, stared into Wendel's eyes with a smile, whispered, "you have beautiful eyes, you know."

"So do you," Wendel breathed, heart racing.

And then Ulvari was leading Wendel down the hall, hand in hand, book and gloves forgotten on the table in the common area. The door was opened and locked behind them, and as soon as the bolt hit home, Ulvari was upon Wendel again, pressing him against the firm wood of the door, covering his mouth with fiery kisses that Wendel was powerless against.

"Do you want to be with me, Wendel?" Ulvari asked, giving him time to gasp against the wall. Ulvari brushed his lips along Wendel's jaw, bent to the crook of his neck, traced delicate teeth there until Wendel shivered.

"Yes, Ulvari, for SO long." Wendel slid the cool material of his hands up under Ulvari's vest and along his skin, across delicate scars and tattoos, felt Ulvari's spine curve as he arched away, tilted his head back in pleasure, pressed his hips against Wendel's with a moan.

Wendel felt Ulvari's member strain against his pants between them, felt it pressing into his own, let his head fall back against the door with a little gasp of surprise.

Ulvari's hands came up and he plucked the spectacles from Wendel's face with a smile, carefully placed them down on the little table beside Ulvari's fur-covered pallet.

"Me too, Wendel. Gods I've wanted to -- Mmm." Ulvari's eyes sparkled with mischief, and Wendel bit his lip.

He felt a laugh bubble up out of him even as he flushed from head to toe, and in a move of daring, Wendel reached up to slide Ulvari's vest off of his shoulders. The tiefling let it drop carelessly to the ground and then his hands came up to undo the fastenings of Wendel's shirt, fingertips brushing against his skin -- his real skin -- sending even more stuttering heartbeats through his entire being.

Wendel's hands moved too. He slid them down Ulvari's sides to the hem of his pants, tugged at the belt, smoothly (thank Gods) undid it and went to work on the laces as Ulvari pushed the shirt off of Wendel's shoulders.

As soon as Wendel had undone as much as he could, he struggled out of his own shirt in haste, adorably frantic, even as Ulvari knelt before him.

Wendel might have yelped in surprise, freezing there as Ulvari smoothly pulled down Wendel's britches and freed him from his restraints.

"Gods you're just beautiful everywhere, aren't you scholar?" Ulvari looked up at him, and Wendel managed an awkward smile, pressed flat against the wall, afraid to move.

The tiefling laughed lightly, beautifully, the sound sending gentle warmth of breath across Wendel's naked skin. He reached up and touched Wendel's arms where they flattened against the wall, and they met eyes.

"I'll do nothing to harm you, Wendel. Here, try this... for the record, I like it." Ulvari winked at Wendel and took his hands. Then he put Wendel's hands delicately on his own horns.

"Oh Gods--" Wendel groaned. He'd wanted to touch those horns for weeks, they were stunning, and now he was holding onto them. "You're -- you're stunning, Ulvari -- I know you know that, but -"

"It's still nice to hear." Ulvari smiled sweetly up at him, tail swishing behind him.

And then Ulvari's warm hands wrapped around Wendel's cock, caressed it from hilt to tip in one fluid motion, and Wendel cried out in delighted surprise.

Again, and again, twice more as Wendel held on to Ulvari's horns. Heat was chasing heat all over his body even before Ulvari hummed, leaning in to plant wet, full-lipped kisses along his shaft, fingers dancing in lines and circles, reaching back to cup his jewels, massaging them with aching gentleness. He was incredible with those strong hands, experienced, teasing out drop after drop of Wendel's pleasure as it seeped from the tip, and then descending on those little pearls with a darting tongue, each lick and kiss sending waves of tingling pleasure into Wendel's core.

He was trembling already, gasping for breath, little sounds escaping without him realizing it. And then, Ulvari took him in his mouth. The tight heat wrapped around Wendel and sank, rose back and forth, moistened him, massaged him with such care he felt his knees going weak.

"Ul -- Ulvari, I don't -- I don't think I can -- Oh, Oh Gods, that's -- Mmm -" Incoherent words between sucked breaths.

Ulvari's pace was slow, giving, careful. Not once did he feel the brush of those sharp teeth, not once was there a startling bit of pain. Ulvari pulled all of him into his mouth an gently sucked, Wendel could feel the constrictions of Ulvari's throat as he swallowed the beads of pleasure that were surely still seeping from him.

"Gods, Gods please, I want to kiss you, Ulvari, I need you, please!" Wendel's words came out desperate as he gently (very gently) tugged on Ulvari's horns.

Ulvari released Wendel, and he found himself pressed against the wall again to regain his composure. His blood was singing in his veins, his arms were trembling but they didn't even HAVE his blood in them.

Ulvari pressed his lips back to Wendel's, and Wendel curled a hand into his hair, slipped his tongue between the tiefling's lips, slid across those pointed teeth and explored the curves of his lover's mouth.

His lover. Gods, this was happening.

"Let me -- let me try?" Wendel broke the kiss, searching Ulvari's eyes.

He found surprising sweetness there, and Ulvari nodded, nipped at his lip playfully, and withdrew. Slowly, he dropped his own britches, and climbed backwards onto his pallet. His body framed by the pelts of fur, languid, beautiful, perfect, with a touch of wickedness that made Wendel climb after him.

"Tell me -- how you like it? Would you?" Wendel shyly smiled at Ulvari, and Ulvari nodded. He swallowed anxiously, propped up on his elbows as he watched Wendel between his knees.

First, Wendel sent his hands across Ulvari's body, just one careful sweep, feeling the skin, the muscles poised beneath, admired them with care, and then his hands followed the delicate V from his sides to the bend in his hip, and Ulvari's pelvis arched up, the tiefling bit his lip.

Wendel rested one hand there, his thumb poised at that juncture, and he slowly traced circles with it, right along that sensitive muscle. He watched Ulvari's member twitch with desire at every pass, and was rewarded with a soft moan from his lover, a thing of need.

His other hand wrapped around Ulvari's cock gently, stroked it, thumb dancing beneath the head, applying subtle pressure as he knew at least he liked it.

"Yes, yes, like that--" Ulvari moaned encouragement.

Wendel moved like that, along that delicate muscle, up and down Ulvari's beautiful cock, until the first bead of pleasure pooled at the tip and Ulvari's breaths were measured and those little moans slipped out every other breath.

Wendel leaned in to trace his tongue along the slit, lapped up the pearl, tasted Ulvari's pleasure and shuddered at how much he liked it. His tongue darted out again, following the trail his hand made up and down the shaft, wrapped around the pulsing head and gently suckled there, tonguing the slit greedily for more.

Ulvari's back arched, "Uggnnn, Wendel, you sneak, you're good at this -- Hhnn, fuck --"

Wendel felt a thrill of pleasure at the compliment, bolstered by the cries the cussing, and the curve of Ulvari's chest.

His movements quickened, ever so slightly, caught a ragged breath from Ulvari.

"Do you -- Wendel, I don't want to, if you -- Oh Gods, fuck, I want to -"

When Wendel rose for a breath, panting along Ulvari's stiffened length, he murmured, "I've wanted to please you for weeks, Ulvari, PLEASE."

Ulvari groaned, desperately, clung to the furs, dropped his head back and writhed there, "Wendel, Gods, harder, I need it, please, Wendel!"

Wendel renewed his efforts, his own manhood heavy between his legs, throbbing with it's own need, seeping without anything to catch the pearls as they fell, but he didn't care.

The sounds Ulvari made would make him blush, but not right now. Now he was taking every inch of Ulvari as best as he could in his mouth, his tongue dancing around the shaft, the head, swirling at the tip, his hand applying wicked pressure to the base, and then he snaked his other hand lower, smooth along Ulvari's jewels.

"Ugnn! G-Gods, yes, yes, Wendel, you fox --- Oh, Ahh God -"

And then one of Wendel's fingers dipped even lower, circled around Ulvari's puckered opening, and Ulvari bucked beneath him in surprise, gasping a cuss, one hand knotting into Wendel's hair.

Wendel was about to apologize, alarmed, but Ulvari purred, nestled back among the furs, a glimmer of sweat along his skin, "If you don't do it I'll be very disappointed."

Wendel found himself grinning.

His finger slid through the opening as he plunged Ulvari's cock back into his throat. In and out, up and down, finding his rhythm with surprising ease, encouraged by Ulvari's desperate, feral moans.

Ulvari gasped his name more than once, and then he shuddered to silence, his back arched like a bow, he pulled in air and shivered as he came.

Wendel carefully swallowed him down, and even as Ulvari shivered beneath him, he licked him clean, withdrew his hand.

"You.... are full of surprises, Wendel."Ulvari collected himself, ran his hands down his chest, gazed at the ceiling. "Come Here, I want you."

Wendel crept onto the furs, suddenly bashful again. "I'm -- I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Ulvari laughed again, that beautiful sound, and as soon as Wendel was on his side beside him, Ulvari's hands found their way to his cock again. His dark eyes glittered. "Oh, I very much did. But we aren't done yet, scholar."

One hand pushed Wendel onto his back as the other administered pressure and the warmth of sliding fingers. Wendel let the furs nestle up against his skin, moaned softly as Ulvari ran his tongue down the line of his jaw.

When the tiefling came to Wendel's chest, he started circling his nipple with his tongue, leaving chilled trails before closing over the hardened nipple itself, taking it in, nipping at it, sending delicious spasms across Wendel's skin.

Ulvari was stradling Wendel now, face bent to his chest, one hand between them, sliding his cock along his fingers, and then arching his back down so their pelvises pressed together, heat and skin and sweat.

Wendel felt delirious. The plaintive sounds he was making, were those really him?

"Ulvari, Uhnn, Gods, Oh Gods, You're -- Uhgnn, you're amazing -"

Ulvari looked up at Wendel and their eyes met, and it was the most beautiful thing Wendel had ever seen.

"I want you inside me, Wendel. Please. Can I?"

Wendel bit his lip. Swallowed hard, and nodded. "I don't -- I don't know how long -"

Ulvari rose up to kiss him, their chests pressed together, heartbeats a cacophony of desire as the kiss deepened and burned.

"I have some surprises too, scholar." Ulvari writhed above him, already hard again, already wanting more. Wendel felt his spine working when unintended, arching up to meet his warm skin, heels digging in to push his hips into Ulvari, hands clinging to the furs, to Ulvari's hair, to his ass, anywhere.

And each of these motions sent shivers along Ulvari's skin, the tiefling purred with pleasure, moaned Wendel's name

And suddenly, Ulvari pulled back, slid his hips forward, and Wendel was poised at his entrance, pressing there. "Wendel -- Wendel, I want you to -- I want you to do what you like, alright? I want you to enjoy this as much -- as much as you can, alright?" Ulvari was panting. Wendel glanced down at Ulvari's hard cock as it rested on his middle, licked his lips, looked back at Ulvari and his pleading face, twisted in desire, almost obscenely beautiful.

"Al-alrght."

Ulvari smiled, and pushed.

Wendel cried out, it tore right from his throat, his body tensed and arched as Ulvari wrapped around him, pulled him in, and he sank into it as every nerve fired off pleasure after pleasure. Ulvari threw his head back, and one hand drifted down to his own cock, and he gently stroked it as he settled, hilt-deep on Wendel, poised there in that tableaux.

Wendel caught his breath and watched Ulvari, watched him stroke himself with his head tilted back, a smile on his face, dark hair in wild locks about his face and horns, body glistening.

Wendel reached down. One hand settled on Ulvari's hip, and the other joined Ulvari as he stroked himself.

Ulvari looked down at Wendel with such desire, such gratitude, even, that Wendel smiled sweetly in return, the purest moment of understanding in such a lascivious embrace.

Ulvari gently tipped his hips. Rolled there, pulling Wendel out and then pressing him back in, slowly, gently, a little at a time as they both stroked Ulvari's cock, catching and spreading the passion he seeped along his length, making it glisten with want.

Wendel's blood was pounding in his ears. He lifted his hips, wriggled as deep as he could go, bit his lip.

"Faster, darling?" Ulvari purred.

Wendel nodded, "Gods, yes please - Ahh!"

Ulvari lifted further, slid himself down, quickened the pace. Their skin slapped together, and Wendel brought both hands to bear on Ulvari's cock as he shifted to hold himself upright above Wendel.

12