Fantastical Tryst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh Wendel, Gods, this is -- Uggnhnn bliss, fuck --"

Wendel rose to catch a kiss, and Ulvari moaned into it, let himself crash into Wendel and Wendel wrapped his arms around Ulvari, held him close, planted his heels and thrusted.

As Ulvari's head tilted to let out moan after moan, their bodies pressing his cock between them, sliding there as Wendel slid in and out of Ulvari, Wendel nipped at Ulvari's collarbone, his throat, kissed his neck and jaw.

"You -- you feel incredible, I can't -- Ulvari I"m going to, I want to, can I - "

"Fuck, Wendel, Gods, Hmmmm, Please, g-go harder, I can- I can take it, I want it, I want it too -"

Wendel, without knowing where this feral energy came from, pulled Ulvari down, rolled above him, even as Ulvari brought his knees up, wrapped them around Wendel's middle, cried out his name in such crystalline lust that Wendel moaned in pleasure.

"Gods, yes Wendel Ugghhnnnn --"

Wendel thrust harder, faster, reveled in the slapping of their skin, the feel of Ulvari's cock bouncing against his stomach, the tightness of his partner's legs around him. The fire built up and built up at the base of his spine until he was gasping for air, desperately thrusting into Ulvari, losing himself in the tiefling as he cried Wendel's name over and over again.

Wendel came with Ulvari's name on his lips, a desperate moan and gasp and shudder that shook them both.

Ulvari ran his nails down Wendel's back, and gently let Wendel withdraw. Panting as he was, his eyes drifted to Ulvari, between his legs, where his member was still hard with want.

"Ulvari?"

"Mm?" Ulvari purred, kissing along Wendel's neck.

"I -- I want you to take me now. If you like."

Ulvari looked up at him, a faint smile on his lips. "Are you sure?"

Wendel nodded. "I've -- I've done it before."

"...did you like it?"

Wendel's shy smile returned. He nodded.

Ulvari pressed a fiery kiss to his lips and they spent a moment exploring, Ulvari's hands running down Wendel's slick skin. When he withdrew, Wendel was trembling.

"Turn over, darling."

Wendel did as he was told. Came up to his knees with Ulvari's gentle hands guiding his movements. Let his head fall onto the furs as he breathed.

Ulvari used his fingers first, gently one at a time, probing and stretching as Wendel let out soft, sweet whimpers.

"Is this alright?"

Wendel glanced back at him, blushing, but smiling. "Of course."

Ulvari grinned. By the time he was poised at Wendel's hole, Wendel felt himself twitching back to life, eager, heavy beneath him, ready.

"I want -- I want to go slowly at first." Ulvari breathed, caressing Wendel's ass, sliding his hands along Wendel's sides, bending to kiss his spine.

"Alright," Wendel breathed.

He was gentle when he penetrated, larger that Wendel thought he would be, but Gods, feeling him fill him was delicious. Ulvari pushed with care, spread him open and thrust with aching slowness until Wendel was full. Wendel felt Ulvari's cock pulse with desire when they paused, deep as Ulvari dared to go, hands gripping Wendel's hips.

"Alright, darling?"

"Very," Wendel moaned.

Ulvari slowly withdrew. Even slower thrust back. Again and again, the only sounds Wendel's soft whimpers of delight, and Ulvari's shuddering breath. Again and again, withdrawing his full length and pushing it in again, filling and emptying Wendel with infinite care.

"Can I -"

"-Yes, Ulvari, yes," Wendel moaned, hands already knotted in the furs, his own desire engorging him until he strained against himself. He wanted to stroke himself, to feel it, but Gods Ulvari was pushing every button already.

Ulvari pulled out again, and thrust back in with a grunt, sending a shock through Wendel that made him cry out.

"Alright, darling?" Ulvari quickly asked, running his hand down Wendel's back.

Such care, so sweet.

"More than, I'm fine Ulvari I -- I promise."

Ulvari did it again. Wendel reacted the same, each time with equal pleasure, and Ulvari shuddered, bent over his back, and the thrust came with more force.

As they slapped together, pounding flesh against flesh, Ulvari's hand slipped around to Wendel's stiffened cock, and he began to stroke it as he railed behind him.

"Ugghnn, Ul -- Ulvari!" Wendel cried out, face buried in the furs, eyes squeezed shut.

"It's alright, I -- I Oh. Oh, Oh Wendel, I want to feel it, come now, I want to feel you--"

Wendel moaned, low and long and Ulvari whimpered, leaning back just enough o keep thrusting, keep filling Wendel with his length, feel the tightness of his body wrapped around his cock, the length of the scholar in his warm hand as it pulsed with need.

They came like a firestorm, furious and panting, Ulvari threw his head back with a shout, a delirious shout of Wendel's name, and Wendel writhed and tore at the furs in desperation as he spilled across the furs, through Ulvari's strong fingers. He felt Ulvari release within him and it sent thousands of sparks down his spine, and out where his pleasure was still spurting and streaming.

They collapsed upon one another in a gasping heap, sticky, and tired and spent.

When their breaths steadied, and they were a tangle of arms and legs and a tail, Ulvari nuzzled closer, let Wendel tuck his face at the crook of his neck.

"I really like you, scholar."

"Gods I'm so glad." Wendel breathed.

Ulvari started laughing, then giggling and trying to stop it, but Wendel was already laughing too, and it devolved into the warm, merry laughter between lovers in the dark.

12