Fantasy

Story Info
Selena's boyfriend uses her as a slave 18+.
990 words
4.01
28.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up after noticing your warmth gone from my side, something completely different from how I fell asleep. I go turn on my side, sleepily, longing for you, only to find that I can't turn very far. My arms are bound above my head and my legs are tied down spread open at the base of the bed.

"Love?" I ask, turning my head towards where I can barely see you in the darkness.

"Ah, good," you say as you run your warm hand down my naked body. "My little slut's awake."

"What's going on?" I ask, confused. For some reason, my brain still hasn't caught up with what you're doing to me.

"I'm going to make you scream," you say, grabbing my breast and beginning to roll the nipple between your fingers. It hurts, but it also feels good, and when you begin to give my other breast the same treatment, I moan.

"That's right," you say as you begin to kiss my neck, "Moan for Master."

I squirm in pleasure, trying to give you better access and begging you to bite me. You don't, instead letting the anticipation build. Then, suddenly, you kiss me deeply, thrusting your tongue into my mouth before pulling back to bite my pierced lip, hard. Simultaneously, you twist my nipples extra hard, and I moan and arc my back.

Before I can kiss you back, though, you've moved your mouth away from mine and back to my neck. You kiss and lick your way up and down my skin, occasionally breathing out hot air that makes me shiver. You lightly bite my earlobe, and I sigh out in pleasure.

Not satisfied, you grip my hair and jerk my head to the side so my full neck is exposed. You finally bite down, hard, and I moan. You repeat, biting up and down my neck, eliciting a moan each time. Finally, when you get to the spot just above where my shoulder meets my neck, you bite, and then begin to suck.

I start to protest, not wanting to deal with the knowing glances the next day and you pull away. "You are mine," you say. "And I'm going to brand you as I see fit."

"Yes, sir," I say.

"Good girl," you reply before you begin again to suck on my neck. As you do, you slide one hand down my body and in between my legs. You move your fingers around my opening, teasing me with the thought of you sliding one in. I can tell by the way you move and the way you seem pleased that I am quite wet.

You slide your fingers even lower, almost as if you were spreading my wetness onto my anus, and then you slowly put the tip of one finger inside my ass. I moan, and you take it out again, and begin to again tease me.

As you're sliding your fingers around my pussy, you move your mouth from my neck to my unattended breast and begin to suck, hard. I moan, and you ram your fingers inside my pussy, causing what was a medium-loud moan to become a quiet scream.

You slowly move your thumb in circles around my clit, and again insert your pinkie into my ass. You thrust your hand in and out, and I don't even know what to do.

Everything feels so good—the pain on my neck, you sucking on my nipple and twisting the other one, your fingers inside of me, and the strokes on my clit—that it isn't long until I'm close.

Knowing my body as well as you do, you know how close I am—and you keep me there as you slowly begin to slide fingers from my pussy into my ass, stretching me out. Suddenly, you stop all attention to my breast, grab a toy I didn't even notice on the bed, use some lube on it, and switch it with your fingers—keeping stimulation at my clit the whole time.

I moan loudly as it fills me deeper than you could reach, and stretches me even further.

You smile. "That's not even the best part." I am so close now, it hurts me to not orgasm. You flip a switch on the end, and it begins to vibrate deep inside my ass. That's all I need to be pushed over the edge, and I orgasm violently.

I scream your name, and before I even have a chance to recover from the first orgasm, you're sliding into me, your cock filling me and feeling even huger than normal due to dual penetration.

You thrust hard into me, taking me as you please, going harder and faster, and giving me orgasm after orgasm. Finally, you get close.

"Beg for me to come, slut," you say, thrusting so hard into me it sends delicious pain through me.

"Please, please Master. Please, please let me be worthy enough."

"Good girl," you say as, with one final thrust, you fill me with your hot seed.

Then, you get up. "I'm going to go get cleaned up. Stay here."

You leave me for an hour, tied up and with a big butt plug vibrating in my ass, keeping me right at the edge of another orgasm.

When you return, you notice my position. "Oops. It would appear that I forgot something. My bad."

You bend between my legs, putting your mouth right up to my pussy. I begin to get even wetter in excitement for you. You begin licking me, lapping up my wetness and stroking my clit with your tongue.

When I orgasm around you, you take me again.

Throughout the day, you take the butt plug out of my ass, but you never untie me. I am always there, ready for you to take and use as you see fit. I am your toy, your slave, there for nothing but your pleasure.

I love it.