Fantasy Becomes Reality

Story Info
Dustin is seduced and teased by his dad's Asian wife.
3.4k words
4.29
65k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===============================================
All characters in this tale are above the age of eighteen. Enjoy...
===============================================

Pleasant afternoon light glimmered through the barely drawn shades of the off-white bedroom, yellow sunlight the only thing illuminating the room. From the attached bathroom, Dustin stepped out of the glass stand-up shower out as a billow of steam followed him. Clear liquid still clung in the contours of his toned abdomen shimmering in the faint glow that managed to glide from the window into the long bathroom.

He reached for his towel when he swore he saw something out of the corner of his eye; a familiar shape.

"Sweetheart, don't keep me waiting..."

The female voice calling from the sunlit bedroom made his soft cock perk up unconsciously. It was a sound that was instantly recognizable; Dustin was being beckoned into the bedroom by his Asian step-mother, Kim.

For a moment he froze, standing in place as the water upon his defined muscles patiently crept its way down to his feet.

I-I'm hearing things; there's no way...

"Come drop that towel and give your mother a hand in here..." the voice called once more, shattering the silence that once consumed the tense air.

Dustin's breaths were growing heavy as white clouds evaporated around him, now giving him only a mildly-obstructed view into the bedroom that lay just through the door before him. His brown eyes strained to focus, searching for the source of the voice calling to him. Foolishly, Dustin had almost convinced himself that his step-mother must have been calling him from a room deeper in the house. Surely, there was no way she would be waiting through that door.

But Kim was waiting with her short, curvy figure sprawled out naked on the bed, restless for her step-son to make his way from the wet shower. In her waiting, she had grown ready, hungry, wet and eager for the boy and the cock just in the next room, slowly being exposed by the evaporating steam before her devious eyes.

* * *

Dustin, now a young-man of eighteen, had long held affectionate thoughts about his Asian stepmother. Since his father remarried some five years ago, Dustin couldn't help his curious mind from being enamored by the foreign beauty that shared his childhood home. Perhaps if Kim met Dustin's father when the boy was younger, different feelings would have emerged. Likewise, maybe if Dustin had been a little older - and had a girl at school he was fond of - the tan curves of his step-mother would have never left such an impression on his budding, pubescent mind.

The reality of the situation was that Kim Nguyen entered Dustin's life during a period that doomed her to become the star of his many teenage fantasies. Something about the uncertainty of how to properly navigate the new relationship, along with the exotic nature of the woman, left Kim feeling always out of arms reach to Dustin.

Ultimately, It was this distance in the relationship that made it possible for Dustin to eventually begin to think of his step-mother in ways that would cause him shame. She had never become a permanent fixture in his mind - for all Dustin knew, his dad would move on from her in the next couple of years. Due to this, when the right mood came upon him, Dustin would find it surprisingly easy to envision the petite Asian beauty wearing nothing but a matching, black, lacy thong and bra. During even more desperate moments, the dark, imaginary underwear would be stripped away before Kim welcomed the pleasures of her distant step-son.

Just like most boys his age, Dustin never indulged in the taboo thoughts as anything more than just a fleeting wish. The boy knew that the mental images he had touched his eager cock to all these years were wrong.

Perhaps more than anything, Dustin believed they would never come to pass.

* * *

Dustin stepped out into the bedroom completely in the nude, a semi-stiff now cock dangling between his legs, lured in by the accented words that had been calling to him.

Even while stripped bare, he stood a good three inches taller than Kim at 5' 11", and his tan, American body was chiseled and defined from years of gym work throughout high school. His frame wasn't so huge that it would be considered frightening, but he definitely cut a nice figure in jeans and a t-shirt.

For the time being, he stood towering and steady, though his inside were like jelly. Anxiety was upon him as each breath came out like the battered breaks on a worn down car.

Kim's exotic body, laying still as her eyes followed her step-son's feet slowly making their way toward her, was a short, but distinctly curvy, thing. Her skin carried a much darker shade than her step-son, but her body was much smaller, save for a few areas: her breasts, hips, and ass. The combination of the three features made her the woman she was, and each was as perky and juicy as the next.

Those voluptuous areas had also played a major role in Kim's motivation for ambushing Dustin in the way she currently found herself engaged in. Though Dustin's father had initially been a passionate partner toward Kim, the past two years had been the dreadful opposite. The Asian step-mother was still a young woman herself - only age 35 - though her husband was twenty years her senior. Through a combination of time taking its tole and her husband's deliberate habit to bury himself in his career, Kim was left a sexless, desperate husk that now yearned for the touch of a man anywhere she could find it, including her own step-son.

The decision had been far from instantaneous. Kim's observant gaze had seen Dustin grow into quite the brown haired, brown eyed stud that now stood stripped before her. Though she couldn't pinpoint the exact moment, Kim estimated it had been nearly six month ago that she experienced her first sexual thought featuring her step-son; he seemed as good of a release as any, and Kim had been long aware of the lust Dustin held for her through the years. The young man did a poor job of keeping his secret, as a man's eyes always gave up their secrets to Kim.

Unlike her step-son, Kim was much older and not willing to simply rest on her fantasies forever. She was keenly aware of her gorgeous body and had ever intention to continue using it to its fully extent.

On this particular Saturday afternoon, her husband had departed just hours ago on a flight to Chicago - business, as always - and wouldn't return home for the next five days.

It only took Kim an hour of having the house to herself to decide she wanted to be fucked and exactly how she was going to achieve her goal.

Now as Dustin's feet nervously carried him closer to his destination, he finally laid his hungry, brown eyes upon the figure before him.

"Well... you want me on top,or should you start?" Kim let out coyly just as Dustin reached the edge of the bed.

Kim's thighs pressed against one another as she lifted a single finger and beckoned him to come closer.

Dustin's cock stood and throbbed, uncontrolled in the open air of the bedroom. In his wildest dreams, he never could have imagined his step-mother to be this forward with him. Rational thoughts started to stray away from the boy as his vision nearly glazed over, unable to break away from the tan skin begging to be touched just inches from his own.

He silently obeyed the finger, crawling his sprawling frame on top of his own step-mother.

Without uttering another word, Kim shot up from her spot as her lips consumed Dustin. His step-mother's kiss was gentle at first, but quickly devolved into a mess of tongues and spit. She was ravaging his mouth, her hot muscle focusing on beating her step-son's own into submission.

When Kim was in one of her moods, such as the fever that enveloped her currently, she always worked to one-up her partner during love-making. Considering Dustin's lack of experience and utter shock at the situation, she would find this quite easy to accomplish.

Then the step-mother at last broke her fierce kiss as a single string of drool hung between mother and son for a moment.

"Lay down over here," Kim ordered gently, patting the area of the king-sized mattress just next to body with her small, delicate hand.

Dustin's heart pounded inside his chest.

The more he took in the exposed skin of his step-mother beneath him, the more coherent thoughts bled away from his mind. Even the smell coming from Kim's body was intoxicating; the aroma was something sweet and smelled of the spring-time. Everything abut the moment sent the young man's blood racing through his body, each cell screaming for the touch of his beautiful step-mother.

As soon as he laid his thick back down on the sheets, Kim was upon his bare, toned chest.

She wasted no time continuing the depraved kiss where it had left off with her warm, curious tongue exploring every inch of Dustin's mouth. She worked the darting muscle against his cheeks, then down his neck, and finally to his chest where Kim planted a soft kiss upon the boy's dark nipple before taking a soft bite of it.

Dustin arched in place as a powerful moan came roaring up from inside him, while Kim's kisses continued down a forbidden trail toward their true destination. As her lips grew closer to her step-son's engorged shaft with every soft touch of her flesh against his own, they could almost feel the bonds of traditional labels peeling away. Heat poured from their skin as Kim's tan body grazed up against the firm muscles of Dustin, both of them now feeling less like kindred relatives and increasingly like two animals, consumed by a primal desire to mate.

The lust between the two bodies clung palpably to the air.

In seconds, Kim was placing gentle kisses on the inside of Dustin's thighs, working her lips back and forth between them, taking extra caution not to come into contact with the throbbing sex that occupied the space between them. Slowly, a devious smile crept across Kim's lips as she watched Dustin's cock twitch with every touch of her lips against his body.

Now Dustin stood completely erect at nine inches, his manhood protruding into the air like a toy begging to be played with. But Kim continued happily exploring the sensitive skin of his thighs with her gentle kisses, occasionally biting instead of kissing and watching her step-son and his cock jump in reaction.

Suddenly, the kisses stopped and Dustin found himself locked in silent anticipation, wild thoughts consuming his imagination as he waited for the Asian beauty's next move. The passion of the moment made it nearly impossible for him to distinguish between reality and fantasy.

Dustin's eyes couldn't break away as he watched his step-mother softly brush the outside of her lips against the pulsating tip of his cock as gently as she could, her curious gaze locked onto it as a fresh pulse shot through its length. Then, her right hand grazed against the skin that her lips occupied just moments earlier, bringing forth equally powerful responses from her step-son's erect sex. The small fingers continued their work with purpose as Kim's small fingertips slid back and forth against the quivering flesh of Dustin's cock head, watching as the muscles throughout his body visibly contracted with every touch.

Kim was an experienced lover and knew all too well that focusing on the tip of Dustin's cock would quickly drive the boy wild; it was exactly what she intended to do.

Dustin, still watching the sight deliriously, fought to catch his breath as his step-mom continued slithering her seductive grasp against the aching top of his shaft. As the pressure built with each new touch, a warmth was rising inside of him. What started off as an ember in the pit of his stomach soon burst forth into a wild blaze after another minute of his step-mother's teasing hand against his pounding sex.

Now his trembling thighs indicated to Kim that at any moment he would cum.

She read the body language exquisitely and immediately released the dripping tip of her step-son's cock, savoring the fresh pleas it brought forth from Dustin's lips.

"W-Why did you stop? I was-"

"So close?" Kim blurted out, finishing the boy's words for him.

"We can't have you cummingso soon; your mother wants to have a little fun herself you know..." she continued as she rolled away from Dustin and on to her back on the other end of the bed. She turned her gaze back to the panting boy in time to catch him fucking her with his young eyes, the brown gaze paying special attention to her perky breasts and brown nipples.

She gestured a single finger towards her mouth and smiled once more, "Your cock, right here, right now".

Dustin couldn't stop himself as he jolted up from his spot and thrust his cock at his step-mother's lips. But he soon found the soft opening would not part for him and he looked down at Kim with confusion painted across his face.

"Not likethat... I want you the bury your facehere first," Kim explained as she parted her thick thighs to expose her shimmering slit. Dustin peered down at the hungry sex and then back at his step-mother, the confusion from a moment ago replace with something close to disbelief.

"And once you're licking my pussy, I want you to bend over my face and dangle your cock just above my lips; I'm sure you're familiar with the term '69'"? she continued in a matter-of-fact way. The tone of the words - perhaps as much as being told what to do by his own step-mother - caused Dustin to throb harder than Kim's fingers ever could.

Within moments, the boy had placed his body exactly how his step-mother ordered him; he obeyed just like an obedient child and got into the 69 position with the son on top of the mother. Before even being told to do so, Dustin's frantic tongue began to lick the outside of Kim's slit, lapping up her fresh juices as it did so. Kim, keeping her moans inside for the time being, stared up at the dripping cock between her step-son's spread thighs hanging just above her hungry mouth.

Kim found the sight to be absolutely delectable, and she savored the image for a few seconds before her tongue reached out of her lips and licked the precum-soaked slit of the cock. At the very same moment, Dustin's slipped his own tongue between the spreading lips of his step-mother's pussy, the strong aroma pouring off of her motivating his muscle to reach as deep as it could inside of her.

The first moan left Kim's lips as she felt Dustin's tongue begin to fuck her neglected pussy and decided it was as good a time as any to wrap her lips around the tip of the inviting cock. Somewhat unsurprisingly, she felt her Dustin;s tongue slip out from inside of her as her lips slid further down the boy's sensitive shaft, forcing loud moans from him which now echoed off the walls.

The passionate noise drove her mouth further up her step-son's cock, working inch by inch until she felt her lips reach the base.

Kim has buried all nine inches into her mouth and down her trained throat.

Dustin could not keep himself quiet.

Much more quickly, Kim slid the shaft back down and completely out of her drooling lips.

"If you want anymore ofthat, you better keep eating my pussy. I'm only going to suck your cock as long as your tongue is inside me,understand?" Kim insisted to her untrained step-son.

Lucky for her, Dustin was a quick learner.

As if answering "yes", he bent his neck back down and buried his tongue back into his step-mother. This time he could feel a reaction from her as her thighs pressed together gently, her body wrapped up in the throes passion. Before long, he felt them squeezing against his head gently, nearly holding him in place.

Kim kept her promise as her lips returned a second later to the begging cock before her eyes. She lifted her head up and down as her lips slobbered across every inch of Dustin's shaft, feeling every fresh rush of blood that found its way to his cock pound against her taste buds. Feeling the boy now more characteristically lapping his hot muscle into the dripping recesses of her sex, Kim bobbed her head back and forth and took frenzied sucks of her step-son's cock as a kind of reward.

Dustin's hot breath burned between Kim's thighs as she heard and felt him moaning, his tongue doing its work on her and her mouth equally pleasing him.

Kim almost let out her own vocal releases, but she knew she had to remain in control of the situation.

Desiring to change the pace, she once more slid the thoroughly sucked shaft out of her mouth before bringing her right hand up to it and grasping the sensitive length tightly. Dustin never had a chance to register what was going on between his spread legs when Kim began to viciously slide her grip against his length, producing a pleasurable cry from his lips which filled her sex as he continued exploring her with his open mouth.

Kim was delighted by this reaction and increased her speed, stroking her step-son from the tip of his cock down to the base of shaft. With every fresh stroke she gradually tightened the pressure of her hand against the boy.

Dustin's entire frame tingled and shook; no matter what happened, he focused what little attention he still retained on keeping his tongue working against his Asian step-mother. He couldn't have her stop now, not when he was so close.

The unrelenting hand moved its way back to the tip and now focused exclusively on it, taking quick strokes up and down against it while never letting it leave its grasp. The sensation sent shock waves through Dustin as he struggled just to stay bent over, much less eat his step-mother's pussy.

But Kim had expected as much from her inexperienced step-son and only increased jerking his cock firmer and faster as he did what little he could to keep his tongue between her thighs.

And even when the boy, finally, could not keep his composure any longer and laid his head between his step-mother's smooth thighs and cried out like a bitch in heat, Kim did not let up.

"That's right, cum for me baby. Give momma what she wants; cum like a good little boy all over momma's face," Kim growled in a deep roar with her face positioned directly underneath the beaten flesh of Dustin's cock, pounding away at it.

As soon as the order hit his eardrums, Dustin's cock ejected a powerful, hot stream that slammed into Kim's cheek. With an audible laugh, she continued working the exploding shaft as more semen from her step-son's cock rained down upon her unchecked.

By the time her strokes had finally subsided, her face was dripping with the thick white discharge of the boy's orgasm.

Dustin was trapped in a daze, panting to regain his breath. However, Kim was completely lucid and slid herself from underneath her step-son's toned frame and eventually came to face him with the cum still sliding down her cheek.

Kim pushed herself forward and planted another lustful kiss against Dustin's fevered breaths, the cum from his fresh orgasm pushing against his skin. In a moment of surprise he tried to recoil, only to find Kim now gripping the back of his head and kissing him harder as the salty taste of semen slid between their lips embrace. To Dustin, it appeared that his step-mother was purposefully rubbing his own seed upon his face.

Then the long kiss broke.

Dustin found Kim's face now a foot or so back from his own, her gaze locked onto his.

"Don't think for a second this is over," Kim started again, looking quickly down as her step-son's shimmering cock and then back into his eyes.

"You're going to fuck me with that thingright now, sensitive or not", she finished with a smirk.

Dustin could feel his fantasy twisting into something else. All that he had ever lusted after had been his, but Kim would soon teach the boy that getting what you want isn't always what it seems.