Fantasy becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn Brittany, it seems like you are enjoying this." said Sean.

"Of course, I am Sean." I answered while moaning softly.

Dre sucked on my neck and boobs. I was so horny by now they knew they had me ready to drop on my knees and worship their big black cocks.

"It doesn't seem fair I'm the only one who is naked so far." I exclaimed.

"I want to see these big throbbing erections which I inspired." I announced with a a full smile on my face.

"All good things come to those who wait." Sean said before licking my puss again.

Dre then said, "what do you judge would be a reasonable price to suck both of these big black cocks Brittany?"

"I have never sucked two guys at the same time, but I have fantasized about it many times."I replied.

"But I'm more than ready to try it for the first time." I stated, "Hmm let me think for a second?" I countered.

I could use all the money I could earn. Likewise, I couldn't believe I was living out a fantasy of mine of sucking two black cocks while getting paid. I was going to give these guys the best fuck they ever had, I pondered to myself with a smile.

I then turned around and sat back on the couch and said, "how about 5,000 dollars for both big cocks" I answered.

While I caressed my left breast and erect nipple and ran my fingers over my fluttering wet puss. Then I rubbed my swollen clit.

"That's a deal." answered Sean.

He and Dre both stood up and removed their shirts. Good hell, I thought to myself upon seeing their pants straining to contain those massive erections!

Dre laughed and said, "hell we were willing to pay 10,000 to get a blow job!"

I snapped "hey no fair I want more money then."

Sean stopped me and said, "Brittany you can make it up somehow later I'm certain."

He then grabbed a pillow and placed it on the floor and helped me on to my feet I then couldn't refrain anymore and reached down and started rubbing his cock through his slacks. He smiled, then French kissed me.

"God, I just want to see it." I sighed.

He whispered in my ear. "Don't worry Brittany you will get to touch and suck this cock plenty" he added.

"Now please get on your knees Brittany while we finish undressing," he requested.

I lowered myself onto the pillow and was in enjoying the show of black man's flesh. Sean was perhaps 6 foot 2 more of a slender build, about 180 pounds, but had great abs and nice pecks, was perhaps about 40 and a shaved head and nice dark skin. He slipped off his shoes and undid his belt and released his slacks and stepped out of them, leaving on his white briefs that could barely contain that huge prick. The bulge literally filled up the whole right side of them it was a sight to behold, I thought while still caressing myself.

I licked my lips and bit my lip and said.

"Show me that cock, Sean." I pleaded.

He then plunged his boxers down-and-out, sprang his cock it was about 9 inches and rather thick and uncut and the head appeared large after he stroked the skin back. His balls were good-sized and hairy. I was staring at a black man stroking himself while I was nude on my knees on a pillow I still thought I was dreaming or watching a porno, or I guess making my own, I realized.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I had looked at my first naked black guy in actual life. Also, being uncircumcised as well, which I had never seen either, but I liked as I licked my lips and peeked to Dre who had steeped over by the desk a few feet away.

As I glanced his way and he was already naked but facing away from me. He had a nice butt and muscled legs. Then he whirled around and started walking right towards me.

My god, it's even bigger than before, I thought seeing his big fat cock was so hard and it stood straight up, it just bounced up and down as he stepped towards me with a deadly expression in his eyes while he caressed his cock. He was also in his late 40s like more of broad build, not fat, just thick everywhere. The both had perfect pearly white teeth and mesmerizing eyes.

He was 6 feet tall and 250 pounds and had lighter skin than Sean but had dark cornrows with some gray hair. His member was 8 or 8.5 inches and uncircumcised as well and so thick, much thicker than even Sean, and had a multitude of protruding veins and his balls were immense by far the biggest I had ever seen. His cock matched his body perfectly.

There was no way I could take these cocks in my mouth or little white pussy, I speculated to myself.

"What do you think of these cocks, Brittany?" said Dre as he wiggled his mighty cock from side to side.

"How does your husband compare to these?"Dre asked.

"He is about 5 or 6 inches and not near as thick." I whispered.

"They are so fucking big they can't be real." I screeched as I barely got a word out I was kind of in a big dick daze.

"Yeah, I'm not sure I can do this I'm scared." I said while trembling.

"You will do fine Brittany we will be nice and gentle with you being as it's your first time." Sean explained.

"What's the biggest cock you have had?" asked Sean?

"My husband is, I don't think those cocks are going to fit anywhere in me." I answered.

Both men were on each side of me with their big hard black cocks right by my face. They both smelled great. My eyes were just darting from one cock to the other. While I was touching myself. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"You going to stare at them all day or start sucking them? "Dre asked while grinning. The point of no return had passed I was going to be blacked.

"Yes sir, I'm ready to suck these cocks." I responded.

"That's a good girl." Dre added.

My hands trembling, I took a hold of both shafts and my right hand couldn't even close around Dre's thick shaft and barely closed around Sean's.

"Damn, that feels good Brittany stroke that Dick." Dre added.

"I have been itching to get you on this cock since I saw you undress, and you was touching yourself." Dre added.

"I knew it was someone back there jerking off watching me you dirty bastard." I replied while jerking both of their hard cocks.

"The feeling is mutual because I have wanted to do this since I saw your both of your big dicks." I responded.

I caressed them both at the same time and then spit on both shafts and stroked them both. I then turned my head to the left and opened my mouth wide to suck Sean who I had wanted to suck off for the last half hour. But now I also wanted to suck Dre's member just as much if not maybe a little more.

Suddenly, I halted and glanced up and laughed and announced.

"Hmm, who wants to pay to have his big black cock sucked first by me?"

I knew I could pick up some cash out of them effortlessly. Men are powerless when it comes to blowjobs. It helped also that they were both just as horny as I was by now.

"Damn, she is a stone-cold negotiator." Dre yelled.

"I'm not waiting any longer to have those perfect lips on my cock." said Dre while he was thrusting his cock through my small grip.

He!pulled out all 5,000 dollars they had saved from the blowjob negotiations earlier and lobbed it in the big pile of cash.

"You fucker, Dre she wanted to suck my cock first." Sean announced.

"Gotta be quicker on your feet buddy but now she gonna earn it the hard way." said Dre proudly.

He grasped my head and turned it towards his cock and gripped his cock by the base and guided it into my mouth forcefully. Wow it was so big I mused to myself.

"Oh, fuck yeah Brittany, that feels so good your lips are so luscious." he asserted as he moaned.

I had about 3 inches of that monster into my mouth before I slid it out of the mouth and thus launched back down the shaft while he reached down and grasped one breasts while his other hand was on my head pushing my slutty little mouth onto his black cock. I can't believe I had just sucked a black man's cock, I pondered to myself.

Likewise, I again pulled his shiny cock from my lips as some spit clung to his cock as I drew away, and I jerked him forcefully.

"You like how I'm sucking your big cock baby?" I gasped.

"Hell yeah worth every damn penny Brittany now keep sucking." Dre replied.

I continued sucking him for a couple more minutes or should I say he was just fucking my married mouth for a couple of minutes as he was rather rough.

After a few minutes, he spoke, "sorry Brittany, I'm being so rough you just made me so horny I can't refuse."

"I mean, see what you have done to me?" he explained.

"I just love busty girls like yourself, and you are by far my favorite." He continued.

He stepped back and showed me his entire cock, it was something to admire. The veins on his shaft were so enormous I could feel them on my lips. The color of his shaft was mesmerizing as it was glossy from my mouth. What a hunk of man, I thought. His meaty cock had grown a least an inch or more since I sucked him. Had to be at least 9 inches, I supposed.

I thus shifted towards Sean, and he was breathlessly waiting for me.

"Brittany, please suck my cock?" He inquired respectfully. He knew how to communicate to a queen.

"MMM of course I wanna suck it baby." I said.

I raised his heavy rod and passed my tongue along his balls while jerking his large cock. Then I guided my tongue from his balls to the tip of the shaft then took his cock in my mouth and started slowly but grew faster and faster sucking his cock while Dre was pressing the back of my head farther onto Sean's now shiny black cock.

"How you like these black cocks, baby?" Dre asked.

"My god I love them I have been missing out." I acknowledged.

"That's what I love to hear now, suck his cock like a good slutty girl." Dre responded.

I sucked him off for a good 10 minutes I was so into Sean he drove me wild with lust. Dre had knelt beside and was fingering me while kissing my neck while I jerked his enormous shaft. Sean glanced down at me and suggested.

"You better pay some attention to Dre as well Brittany we don't him getting any hornier." he stated while he smirked.

"Yes master, I will suck his cock." I responded.

Dre then rose, and his cock hit me right in the chin while he rose up he chuckled.

"Careful you could break my jaw with big ass cock of yours." I explained. Dre then once again gripped me and forcefully stuck his cock in my mouth so deep I choked and jerked backward.

I typically would be furious by this, but they were rewarding me to do what they wished, so I just grinned as spit ran down on to my breasts.

"Not bad baby girl, you took almost got 4 or 5 inches that time now keep sucking this Cock." He added.

"No better yet as he sat down on the couch, wrap those big Fucking tits of yours around my cock." he ordered.

"Yes master," I responded.

He sat there stroking himself as I knelt in front of him and spit between my tits and slide his big prick in between by big white breasts.

"How do you like this black dick in between your tits?" Dre asked.

"Well I'm not complaining at all am I, of course I love its remarkable." I responded.

The contrast of his black cock being enveloped by my creamy tan breasts was very erotic to see. It looked so huge, even though it was engulfed by my big breasts. His prick was so tall it reached right next to my mouth while I titty fucked him. Of course, I accommodated and sucked it while he titty fucked me.

"Damn, her tits are ideal for titty fucking." groaned Dre.

I heard Sean say yeah, that's it Brittany suck that prick, as he was teasing my asshole with his tongue. He had laid down on the floor. He was right under me, licking my cunt and ass while stroking himself.

I pulled my mouth off Dre's enormous cock and announce "I need some big black cock in me right now." I moaned.

"6,000 dollars for that pure white pussy?" Dre asked.

Oh, I was prepared to let you have this pussy for 3,000 dollars but 6,000 is just great." I countered, playfully.

I stopped sucking Dre and moved and laid down on the couch on my back while Sean positioned himself.

"You ready for this Brittany?" He inquired.

"Oh god yes give it to me just go gently at first," I pleaded.

He slid in his cock on my clit. Then he brushed the tip on my lips, teasing me. He slipped in the tip which my wet pussy took but gradually of course. Slow and steady, but wasn't long before he was pounding me pretty hard. I had never been so wet in all my existence. I was creaming on a cockfor the first time in my life.

"Fuck that tight pussy harder, baby." I moaned.

I reached down and caressed my swollen clit and oh my god! Likewise, I was going to come after about two minutes of penetration. Not only that, but I was just on the threshold of coming when Dre knelt next to me and thrust his huge swollen cock in my mouth and snapped my concentration.

"Get that slutty married mouth on my cock, baby." he declared.

"Oh my god this is incredible." I wailed loudly.

"Make this little slut come, Sean." yelled Dre.

I continued rubbing myself 4-5 minutes later I came again, and my moans were suppressed by Dre's gigantic cock, which I was lovingly sucking by this time. My entire body spasmed with tremors as I was still Cumming my nipples were so hard and Dre sucked on them.

"We got another one to bite hook line and sinker Sean she is fucking loving this," Dre yelled after sucking on my big tits.

"Oh my god I have never orgasmed like that before I crave more." I expressed.

"I got more for you Brittany, don't needworry now get that pussy over here." Dre replied.

He plucked me up like I weighed nothing his strength was scary but hot. He grabbed my ass and lowered me onto his thick wide shaft, it was so large my pussy couldn't receive it.

"It's too big it won't fit in my tight vagina." I murmured in his ear.

He set me down and slapped my ass a few times.

"Don't fear I got the equipment for tight pussies." Dre said.

They had lube in the briefcase for first timers like me. He raced back towards me and sprayed lube all over my big breasts.

Oops, sorry my bad Brittany." He explained as he giggled.

"Now Spread that lube all over your tight body Brittany, then rub some on my cock." Said Dre.

I rubbed the lube on my tits, then on my ass and all over my puss. I put my hands back on his cock and rubbed lube everywhere with both palms. My hands moved so rapidly up and down his stiff, polished shaft. Dre started jabbing his rod again through my small hands. Then I noticed Sean step closely behind me and felt his Dick poke my wet ass.

"Hmm this is very hot being circled by big hard dicks with your hands all over me." I professed.

Sean was caressing my tits with both his palms while sticking his cock between my legs, brushing against my trembling pussy while kissing me on the neck.

"I know you want Dre's big black cock in your married pussy, don't you Brittany?" whispered Sean into my ear. While softly pinching my swollen nipples.

"Oh god yes I want it so bad right now," I answered.

"Let's see if that first time puss is ready now?" Dre said.

Dre then picked me right up and forced his glistening cock into my wet pussy as I held my arms around his neck. The lube made it slide right in. The circumference of his dick and the sense of fullness were overpowering.

"Oh, my god it's so enormous." I whimpered.

I have never felt so fulfilled in my life the pleasure was beyond incredible. He yanked me back and forth on his meaty rod.

"Fuck me harder, Dre." I moaned!

"Fucking A this pussy is so tight." Dre huffed.

"Oh my god that Dick is going to make me come so fast holy shit get that pussy big daddy."I wailed.

It Wasn't long, and he was pounding me so fast and deep I came without clitoral stimulation for the first time in my life I was looking at stars. My entire body was tingling and quivering from the life-changing orgasm.

He halted after my soul trembling orgasm finished. He set me back on my feet.

"Suck your come off my cock Brittany!" He ordered.

"Yes daddy give that black Dick." I responded.

I fell to my knees and took him in my mouth like a dirty porn star I had seen in the movies.

"Oh god my pussy tastes so sweet as licked his cock." I exclaimed.

I had never been this turned on in my life. He again was forcing the back of my head onto his pulsing, hard prick, but I was getting better at capturing more of him in my tiny mouth. I was grinding my clit feverishly while I serviced him.

Sean then stepped next to me. I stared up at him while he was rubbing himself I reached over and started jerking it for him while I continued to have my mouth fucked by Dre! I then sucked Sean and thus back to Dre sucking each cock back and forth I felt a busty little porn star. I inhaled them both for a few minutes it was deeply erotic even spitting on both their dicks like the whore they were paying me to be.

Sean the stood me up and kissed me while cupping my ass while Dre was molesting my tits and plunging his dick into my small hand. Sean added, "get into the doggy position baby."

"Oh god yes my favorite position of all time." I exclaimed.

I assumed the position on the couch and curved my back all the way, so my ass was in perfect, magnificent display. I reached backward and gripped my lubed ass cheeks and stretched them open.

Dre once again sprayed lube all over my ass while he roared!

"Damn that ass looks so perfect with lube all over it." Dre proclaimed. I happily massage the lube all over my ass for him.

Sean then stepped behind me and slapped my ass and said tell me you want it, Brittany.

"Give me that black cock nice and deep I need so bad." I begged.

He was just rubbing the tip on my aching pussy. He then slipped in slowly, then deeper and harder while he gripped my hips and was shortly going almost balls deep into me.

Of course Dre had moved behind the couch and did his thing with that juicy cock, making me suck him hard! After about 5 or 6 minutes of sheer euphoria, doggy style is my favorite position by the way, I could feel another deep orgasm building while he plunged in and out of me. I came all over his prick and had some squirt come out of me for the first time in my existence. I assumed I was going to pass out. The stimulation of my g spot had never been so powerful.

"Oh my god I squirted that has never happened before it was earth moving." my voice was wavering, and I was trembling.

"I now worship black cocks they are so much better," I blurted out.

"Not the first I have heard that baby." Sean replied with a tremendous grin.

"My turn, I'm getting some of that pussy doggy style." shouted Dre.

He traded places with Sean and was soon pounding me the hardest I have even been. Thank god for the generous amount of lube applied, I thought to myself.

"How much for that tight ass to take some dick?" piped up Dre.

"Not going to take place today, master." I answered.

Have never done anal there was no way it was going to take place without lots of training first.

"You can put in a finger for free though I'm sorry." I countered.

"I'll work to train it for next time, so it can take these big dicks." I included.

"Deal, but next time I'm fucking your ass baby." He retaliated.

Dre then worked in his index finger while still pounding me. It felt weird at first, but I like it.

"Damn, your ass is tight Brittany I'll break it in for you soon." He spoke.

The extreme penetration of my married pussy and the stimulation of my tight ass, I once again came all over his big black cock.

"My god I'm coming so fucking hard!"I squealed while climaxing.

"Don't fucking stop don't stop don't quit!" I shouted.

He pulled it out right during my climax.

"Fuck put it back in now."I begged.

"Please please put it back I was so close oh god please give me that big black Dick." I wailed.

He laughed and slide his prick back in and thrust fast and deep.