Fantasy becomes Reality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This slut is totally built for big black cocks." he added as I came all over his big shaft.

"Oh, my fucking god fuck yeah get that pussy I shouted." as I climaxed yet again.

I was having a sensory overload from all the back-to-back orgasms so close together I was hooked on big black cocks.

"God you guys can go forever." I stated.

"I can't believe neither of you has came yet I I thought my tight pussy and mouth would do the trick." i said.

"It's the famous black stamina." Sean replied.

"I want you guys to come for me now i want to drain those big nuts." I proposed.

I never orgasmed twice in one day, let alone 4 times in an hour. Likewise, I did not think I could take any more cock today. How long does black man last I thought they would be ready to burst by now, I hoped?

"Alright this busty little white slut has come 4 time now it's my turn." He announced.

He grabbed my hand and spun me around and told me to kneel back on the pillow. I was still in a total daze from the last orgasm.

"I'm going to come on those fat white tits." Dre told me.

"Now suck my cock Busty Brittany." He demanded.

"That would be a great porn name I said." Cheekily.

Then he shoved his prick into my mouth I sucked it as best I could. I was sucking and stroking his meaty rod with both hands.

"No hands baby and look up at me with those big blow job eyes."said Dre.

I sucked him as best I could, working as deep on his shaft. I wanted his warm come on my big tits.

"Oh fuck yeah I'm going to ejaculate baby." He stated quickly.

He pulled his giant cock out of my mouth.

"Squeeze those big white tits together Brittany."he shouted.

He jerked his entire veiny swollen cock vigorously right above my tits.

"Come for me baby i want that all over my tits."I replied

I was squeezing my luscious breasts together.

"Oh, fuck he groaned here it comes." he moaned.

The first bit of ejaculate came out followed by 4 heavy ropes of ejaculate which coated my tits and some even hit me on the chin nevertheless, a slight more kept spilling out while he stroked. I had never seen so much come from one man ever in my life! I'll admit it impressed me as he yet looked as hard as ever.

"Damn Brittany you made this brother bust a fat nut god damn that was good." He responded.

As he then grabbed my head and guided my mouth onto his cock dripping with come.

"Suck it clean my dirty girl." He stated.

"Yes master let me taste your come." I responded.

I have never done this, not even for my husband, but I did it willingly without hesitation. I'm not sure what caused me to be such a nympho? By now I would do whatever they told me to do. I love being submissive to alpha males. He tasted super salty, from the come but also Dre was also glistening with sweat.

I then tugged off his dick and looked to Sean.

"Give me your come daddy I need it."

He stood adjacent to me and I could see the pre-cum dripping from his uncovered head. I received him in the mouth and sucked him while working both hands to handle his shaft.

"Can I ejaculate in your mouth Brittany?" He appealed.

I nodded my head as I couldn't speak he started thrusting faster and before long I heard the initial deep groan and felt his Dick start to spasm in my mouth. His load was just like Sean's so much it just continued on going. It streamed out of the edges of my mouth while he was plunging. It was pouring out down on to my already covered breasts.

"Holy shit that's so fucking good!" he exclaimed

He continued thrusting he then finally removed his drained cock from my mouth. I devoured his remaining seed without reluctance it was not bad.

"Damn Brittany, you passed my test!" Sean declared, "Dre what about you?" Sean inquired.

"Fuck yeah She has been my favorite white lady of all time." he grunted as his cock still was standing straight up.

"We would love to have you back another time for an another session Brittany." Sean offered.

"Be more cash but could be a bit more wild also if you have some milf friends you take a bonus for bringing them in as well." Sean continued.

"I will look at what I could do for a friend of two, but I too would love another session with more brothers, I'm a BBC slut now I'm hooked." I declared proudly.

Dre said, "bring one your friends, and I'll fuck the shit out of both of you no question."

"I bet you would Dre" I answered playfully.

"Undoubtedly I would be willing to give it another try It was remarkable, but I'm going to be tender for a few days." I quipped.

Two or 3 more sessions like this would rub the debt slate clean I pondered to myself.

Sean took one of the cameras of the TRI stands and strolled towards me, his prick still rigid to my astonishment.

"One last item before we sign off Brittany. " Sean spoke.

"Suck Dre's cock one more time then pull off and look at the camera tells us your name and what we filmed." Sean pointed out.

"Okay no trouble I can do that." I answered.

I grabbed Dre's still erect cock and suck it rough. Then licked his exposed tip seductively. I looked at the camcorder.

"I'm Brittany Wilson, I'm a married white wife who went black for the first time for cash and loved it." I explained while still gripping his big shaft.

The expression is true everyone has a price and turned out mine was 42,000 dollars, but I think I earned it my mouth and pussy took a pounding I pondered to myself.

Sean then said, "hey Britt we got a shower back if here want to rinse off before you get dressed."

Oh, boy, I can't imagine what they have in mind next, I thought as I glided into the bathroom naked covered in black seed.

This was my first attempt any feed back would be great, thank you. What would like to hear next?