Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie took his time, giving me time, guessing I was up to something he stopped for a drink in the bar.

"Nicola, it wasn't in the car," he called through the closed bathroom door when he returned.

"I know, just a minute," I replied, putting some more mascara on my false eyelashes, hoping they'd stay on, as they weren't something I normally wore.

I opened the door. "It's Nikki by the way!"

The big cheesy grin on his face told me everything I needed to know, as he literally drank me in, from my head to my red painted toes.

"Fuck me!"

"That's' the idea honey, for a price naturally."

He was still checking me out, my hair which I'd back combed slightly, then sprayed half a can of hairspray on, to my heavy makeup, the false eyelashes, the lip gloss, down to my tits, the white blouse tied under my bust, but with my dark nipples showing though, and know I wasn't wearing a bra, my bare midriff, with the barbell in my belly button, to the low rise red leather skirt, which came high up on my thighs, my stocking tops on view, to my favourite red stilettos, with their spiked heels, six-inches naturally.

"Spectacular as ever Nikki, good job my wife's not here."

"Perhaps she'd like to join in sometime."

"For a price," he said.

"Everything and everyone have a price," I told him, not then knowing the future.

"But there's one thing wrong, Nikki would have had to phone up for my room number, don't you think?"

"You mean what I think you mean?" I asked, my heart rate rising.

"Yes. You need to take the lift down to reception. I want a selfie of you there, then send me the photo, then phone and ask for my room number, it's what a call girl would have to do, isn't it?"

I thought for a moment.

"What if we get thrown out?"

"You think you'd be the first prostitute in this hotel, but if we do, there are other hotels nearby."

I didn't say anything else, I just picked up my handbag, and walked out into the corridor, as the door closed behind me, I had a moment, and realised that my room access card was the one that was activating the lights, Charlies in his wallet. I took a deep breath and walked towards the lift. I was lucky, the corridor was empty, as was the lift. The lobby would be another matter, I thought looking at myself in the lift's mirror, seeing just how revealing my outfit was now it wasn't just for the bedroom. It positively screamed whore.

There were half a dozen people in the lobby, and I needed air. I walked towards the doors, my heels making enough noise on the marble floor to wake the dead. Then I was outside, the relief was indescribable. Then I noticed just how busy the street was.

I got myself together. Charlie wanted a selfie, he'd get two, one from outside, one from reception. I held my mobile up, ensuring the hotel doors and sign were in the shot, but my hands were shaking so much, I couldn't take it.

"Need a hand lovely?" A west country voice asked.

"Would you mind?"

"Be my pleasure, but only if I can have one of my own!"

"Deal!"

He took a couple, side on, and facing him, then he took the same for himself, plus one with his arm around me, as people passed us by, mostly totally ignoring us.

"Thanks," I said kissing his cheek.

"Don't have a card do you?"

"Sorry I've run out of them."

"Not to worry, I'll find you online, yes?"

"I'm there," I lied.

I stepped back into the hotel; the receptionist gave me a hard stare. I ignored her, and took my selfie, which I then sent to Charlie, together with one of the ones from outside. Then I phoned him, it rang. No fucking reply.

"Can I help you madam?" She asked.

"Thanks, I'm just making a call, before I go up."

"I see, you'll need a room number of course. I am sorry I can't give it to you, you understand naturally."

"Yes of course."

"I've not seen you here before, not one of our regular ladies, can I have your details to add to our database?"

Almost struck dumb, I followed her to the desk, gave her my name, Nikki Wilson, and my mobile number.

"Do you have a website?"

"I'll let you have it once the new one is active," I lied, smiling.

I phoned Charlie again, then just when I thought he wasn't going to answer, he did. The receptionist was still within earshot.

"Hi, I am Nikki, the escort you booked, I'm down in reception...."

He gave me the room number, like I didn't know it.

"I'll be right up," I told him.

Then smiling at the receptionist, I walked to the lift. This time I wasn't alone, a middle-aged couple were with me, he couldn't take his eyes off me, especially my bust, as my nipples attempted to bore their way through my blouse. They got out on the same floor, but turning right instead of my left, I could feel his eyes boring into my back as I walked away, wiggling my bum. I knocked on our bedroom door and had to wait yet again.

"Hi, I am Nikki," I said.

He opened the door, and let me in, with a soft whistle of admiration.

"You booked for an hour, that's £150 please," said, getting the money thing out of the way.

He handed the cash over, which I counted, then put into my purse.

"One more thing, it's condoms only," I informed him, "which you will have seen on my webpage."

"Of course."

I put my handbag on the dresser, then turned, and undid the knot holding my blouse together, it wasn't buttoned and the girls spang free, I quickly took it off, placing it neatly on the back of a chair, then unzipped my skirt, allowing it to drop to the floor, from where I retrieved it, placing it with my blouse.

"Let's start with a blowjob, just to warm you up, shall we?" I said smiling.

He was putty in my hands as we played out his fantasy, one where the boundaries today had become even larger. His cock, my cock was harder than I'd ever remembered it being. When I sensed he'd reached the point from which he'd cum if I continued, I stopped.

"Time to fuck, or shall I continue?"

"No lets..."

"Fuck," I said completing his sentence.

"What's your favourite?" I asked.

"Doggie," he said.

That was a surprise, I'd have sworn he'd say, cowgirl, or reverse cowgirl. I rolled the condom onto his wonderful erection, then pulled my red silky knickers off, before kneeling on the bed. He rushed, penetrating me so quickly.

"No rush babe, you've plenty of time," I said. "Remember if you cum, we're done."

"What?"

"I am yours for an hour, or until you cum, so nice and steady," I admonished him.

That calmed him, and he gave me the slow fucking I needed.

"Mmm honey, so big, and so deep!" I groaned, and it wasn't a put on. I meant it.

His strokes were long and getting quicker, he held my hips tightly, as he began to fuck me harder.

"Fuck that's good, oh yes... yesss... yes!" I moaned. "So good, so good."

I was on the verge of cumming, when he thrust forward, and ejaculated, setting off my own orgasm.

"Oh yesss!" I yelled, throwing my head back, as he kissed my neck.

"Fuck Nico.... Nikki," he said correcting himself, "that was fantastic!"

"Glad to be of service," I said laying on my back getting my breath. Then my phone rang. I rolled over and grabbed it. An unknown number, but not withheld. I pressed the green button.

"Hi," I said.

"Is that Nikki?"

"Yes, this is Nikki," I said, getting Charlie's attention.

"Oh good, hi, it's Carol from reception at the Clayton, you are still here, aren't you?"

"Yes, still here," I replied slightly confused.

"Good, I've a booking for you, if you're available."

"Hold on a tick," I said, pressing mute.

"Well Charlie, am I available?"

"You want to?"

"It's entirely up to you."

"Yes," he hissed.

"Hi Carol, I'll be free in fifteen minutes, what room?" I asked.

"Room 241," she said.

"Thanks," I said. "Will you still be there when I'm done?"

"Yes, I've another three hours before my shift ends."

I put my mobile down. "You are sure, aren't you?" I asked him.

"I am, are you?"

I nodded.

"I'd better get ready," I said.

I cleaned up, then dressed again. Redid my makeup. I was ready, and suddenly unsure.

"What are we doing Charlie, sex with someone else, you are sure, you won't hate me afterwards?"

"I could never hate you, or pressure you. But it's not Nicola that's a prostitute, never her, it's Nikki the escort, it's her going to have sex with a stranger, now go, don't keep your client waiting."

"You've got a hardon already, I'll take care of that when I'm finished."

"I'll be in the bar."

An hour later.

I saw her behind the reception desk.

"Hi Carol, just wanted to say thanks for the booking."

"No problem, Nikki, a satisfied customer I hope."

"Of course. Here, this is for you," I said handing her a £20 note, your commission."

She quickly took it and tucked it away.

"Thanks Nikki."

"You're welcome, now my earlier client wants to buy me a drink, there's no objection to me going in the bar I take it?"

"I'm the duty manager, so none whatsoever."

Now I had to face my husband. I walked into the half full bar. I would have changed, but again I didn't have my entry card.

"Fuck you look good!"

I sat down beside him; he had my drink waiting.

"I hope this is a double," I said.

"It is, are you ok?"

"Who are you asking, Nicola, or Nikki?"

"Judging by how you're dressed, and where you just come from, I'm talking to Nikki."

"Are we still good?"

"Better than ever," he said.

"In that case, let me finish my drink, and you, yours. Then I'd like a lift into town."

"You mean?"

"Yes, but right now, before I change my mind."

On the way I told him about my booking, memorable only because it had been Nikki's first. I would never forget it.

It was dark when we got there, the streetlights were on. I was surprised at how many girls were working the street, and it appeared business was brisk.

"Charlie, we can turn back now if you're at all unsure," I said knowing it wasn't him that was.

He didn't answer, he knew he didn't need to.

"I'll do circuits, I'll slow down when I see you, and if you're not doing anything stop and make sure you're good. If you're not there, I'll go around again. You've got your mobile. Now go."

I swallowed hard, then got out of the car, grabbing my coat, which thankfully was on the back seat, as I'd need it. I put it on but left it open. Charlie drove off, and I was on my own. Nervously I walked to where I thought might be a good spot, my six-inch heels seemed to echo off the pavement. Then I stood back, and waited, whilst checking out the competition, it was almost like being back at the school disco.

I watched him drive past, as I lived out his fantasy, me Nikki, street whore. His fantasy which wasn't far from mine, although Richard Gere was yet to sweep me off my feet. Then a car pulled up, the window went down, and I hesitatingly approached it.

"Hi, can I help you?" I said trying to remember how I was supposed to do the "deal."

"How much for a blow job?"

"£25," I said.

"How about £20?"

"It's "£25," I said firmly.

"Show me your tits, while I think about it."

"Think about it, then when you pay me, you can see my tits."

"Fuck you!" He said, then drove away, as I went back to where I'd been standing.

I wasn't there for long, the next car was soon in front of me, this guy was at least polite, and we soon agreed a price, full sex, £50, tits included. I got into the passenger seat. As we drove off, I saw Charlie passing in the opposite direction.

I'd not had sex in the back of a car since I was at school, but here I was again, my coat open, my boobs out, as a random stranger between my legs pumped away with only one thought on mind, his own pleasure. It didn't last long, it was never going to, he came, pulled out, took the condom off and threw it out of the window. I sat up, pulled my knickers back into place, then go back in the front seat. Soon I was back where I'd been fifteen minutes earlier, standing and waiting.

Charlie pulled up, checked I was alright, and if I still wanted to stay, then he drove off again.

"Is he your pimp?" A voice asked.

I looked to my right, where a young girl, not much older than Liz, stood in her heels, and a pair of panties, a long coat the only thing keeping her decent.

"In a manner of speaking," I replied. "I am Nikki."

"Candice," she replied, her coat falling open to reveal black pointed nipples and full breasts.

"Do you have a pimp?"

"Yeah, he'll be around for his money soon."

"He takes it all?"

"Of course, but he does look after me, so that's alright, doesn't yours?"

"Not all of it," I lied, unsure of what to say, only that with her the truth was not it.

"If you need anything he'll have what you need," my new friend continued.

"I've got enough condoms," I replied.

"No, you can get condoms for nothing at the clap clinic when you're there, I mean...."

I suddenly knew what she meant and kicked myself. She reeled off the names of several drugs, none of which meant anything to me, apart from coke, I knew what that was, and H.

"I am trying to stay off them," I told her.

She looked confused by my stance. I was saved by another client.

As he took me back, I saw the blue flashing lights of a Police car, stopped at the side of the road, I looked like people do. They'd stopped Charlie, and I wondered why. I looked back up the road, as I got out, to see Charlie being put into the back of a Police van.

"Looks like your pimp just got nicked," my new friend gloated, "hope his gear is well hidden."

"Are you working or gossiping?"

Candice jumped, as her pimp walked up to her, his hand out. She quickly handed the money over. He looked at me like I was his next hot meal, then walked off, as another car stopped beside me.

"I am looking for the works, for an hour, my crib is close by."

"The works?"

"Yeah everything, including your arse, and I am willing to pay!"

I obviously had the time. "£250," I said quickly.

"Get in."

"I just need to send a text, boyfriend, you know."

"Picked up for an hour's gig, I'll ring when I'm back, N x." I texted.

His place or his crib wasn't far, a flat in a block, clean if you didn't look too hard.

"Don't mind a few pictures do you, I'll throw in an extra twenty."

"Well, I...."

"Good, keeping your coat on?"

I took it off, as he snapped away, then my blouse.

"Great tits, but they'd look better with pierced nipples, I'll give you my mates number, he'll do you a deal, now the skirt."

Soon I was just in my stockings and heels, laying back on the bed, my legs spread, masturbating for an extra £50, as he filmed me, two of my red tipped fingernails deep inside me, making the occasional appearance as I frigged myself for him, for his camera, for an extra £50.

"You're a rare one, no body piercings, and no tatts, which in the right place would look awesome on you."

"I don't like them," I told him, at which he seemed genuinely surprised.

"Time, I fucked you, before you charge me double, here take this," he said.

I rolled the condom on him, noticing he was very well equipped, then before I knew it, he was inside me and fuck did he know what a woman liked. His cock was not only long, but thick, and soon I was lost on a sexual fog, where only one thing mattered, I needed to cum. I drove my hips down onto his, flexing my cunt on his shaft, gripping it, feeling it all through the walls of my vagina, and then I came, and then came again, as another rolled into the proceeding ones, my body shaking, as I came down from my post fuck high.

"Wow, I guess that molly was good for you then," he said.

"What molly?"

"The one in your drink darling, good, yes?"

I was angry, but he was right.

"Fucking good," I admitted, smiling like an idiot up at him.

"That will make great viewing on my website."

"Wait, you filmed this to go on the internet?"

"Sure, only we're actually live now!"

Then I laughed, Charlie would love it.

"Can I have access to it?"

He dropped me back at my spot, it was quieter now. I phoned Charlie, he picked up on the third ring.

"I'm ready to be collected," I said, then pressed end. "Candice, has your man got any mollies?"

"Sure, just mollies?"

"I've just had the most amazing sex whilst on a molly, so just that I think."

By the time Charlie collected me I had a couple of mollies tucked safely in my handbag.

"See you tomorrow girlfriend," Candice called as I got into the car, suddenly exhausted.

"Charlie, I need something called a burner phone," I told him.

"In the glove box, I had the same thought."

"Hey why did the Police stop you?"

"Headlight out, plus a warning about kerb crawling, we need to be careful."

"We?"

"Well ok me."

"Well tomorrow night you'd better just drop me off, I'll phone you when it's time to collect me."

"You're doing it again?"

"Definitely, plus I need to give the hotel my new number, just in case!"

****

That was our first weekend in Bristol, it wouldn't be our last. But it was our last that caused the problem, for Nikki, as well as Nicola.

"Hi Candice, won't be long now."

"Another six weeks, unless I got my weeks wrong," she said laughing.

"Oh, here we go.... Hi, what can I do for you honey," I asked.

"What do you suggest?" He asked.

"How about a quickie, or just a blow job?"

Then the shit hit the fan, as behind me a voice said, "I am arresting you for outraging public decency and for soliciting, I caution you...."

They took me to the Police station, and booked me in, just like on the TV, the strip search was unwelcome.

"Charlie, it's me. I am at the Police Station, they've arrested me.... What do you mean what for, for prostitution for fuck's sake!"

I was interviewed, they'd found a couple of mollies in my bag, so added that to the list. Then I was fingerprinted, and they took my DNA, plus a mugshot when they'd booked me in. Then a social worker came, and asked so many questions, but the only time I was scared was when she asked about Liz. Then I was bailed, to return in six weeks, with a condition to stay away from various streets in Bristol. Not a problem.

"Jesus fuck Mum, you've been going to Bristol practically every weekend, and working as a prostitute?"

"I am sorry," I said.

"No, you're not, you're just sorry you can't go whilst on bail!" Liz said.

"You know you're right."

"So, come on, tell me what it's like, and like dad really knows, yes of course he does, is that why we always went via the red-light area in town?"

"Well sort of."

"That social worker I had to see is a right hypocritical cow, trying to be holier than thou, otherwise I think it's well cool, and you Mum are super cool," Liz said, taking me completely by surprise.

"You do, really?"

"Of course, she does," Christina said, "I do as well, you've got more guts than me."

"Thanks, both of you."

"This isn't going to stop you, is it Nikki?"

"Wait whose Nikki?"

"Nikki is your Mum's alter ego, Nicola would never do anything like this, Nikki does though."

"This is well sic I can't wait to tell Polly."

"Liz, you can't tell anyone, seriously, no one at all!" Christina said.

"Well Polly knows, her brother has seen that video online, so telling her you're a hooker is like not a biggie."

"Video?" Christina asked.

***

It was five weeks later, when I was back in Bristol, for the first time since my arrest. Charlie drove me, still beating himself up, and blaming himself.

"Charlie, I didn't do anything I didn't want to, it was as much my fantasy as yours darling."

"Well, whatever happens, Nikki is not coming out again," he said firmly.

"It's not your decision to make anymore. Nikki has a booking tonight at the Clayton, just as well they still had my normal number, you don't mind I hope."

"What if you're charged?"

"Then I am charged, but you know what the solicitor said, I'll get a caution and we'll carryon, in any case nothing has essentially changed.