Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kept me waiting for an hour before I was shown through, to be told I was being cautioned for possession of a controlled drug, namely ecstasy, and for soliciting for the purpose of prostitution. They gave me some warnings, like if I reoffended, I'd be charged, and the court told of this caution. I got a sexual health leaflet. I signed a load of papers, and then it was done. And Nikki had a client to go and see.

****

It was the week before Lizzies eighteenth birthday, I, as in Nicola had just got in from my work as an office manager in Reading, and I was pissed off, since Nikki had made her appearance in our lives, work had become a chore.

"Better sit down, I've news," Charlie said.

Now he had me worried.

"There's as always, good news and bad news. First the good: I've been promoted and have a substantial pay rise."

"And the bad?" I asked.

"I've been given the job of aligning and bringing up to speed a company we've just acquired."

"And?"

"It's in the Netherlands."

"As in Holland?"

"Well, it is in the province of Holland, but it's the Netherlands, so you won't be able to work because of Brexit, not that you'll need to anymore."

"Where does this red hair come from? My Mum is Irish, so I can get an Irish passport, but what about Liz?"

"What about me?"

"Dads got to go and work in the Netherlands,"

"Fab, I take it, I can come, I was thinking about taking a gap, hold on, where?"

"Amsterdam..."

"No way you are leaving me with Auntie Christina then, when do we go?"

"A month," Charlie said.

"Then I'll apply for Irish passports for me and Liz, that will give us both options, then we need to......"

****

A month was always going to be a big ask, in the end Charlie went on ahead. I took great delight in handing in my notice. Lizzies' birthday had been organised weeks and weeks ago. I had potential bookings in Bristol. It was strange driving down there without Charlie, but Liz kept me company, despite my reservations in her coming with me, but as she pointed out, she knew all about why I was there, and she was eighteen now, plus she could share the driving, and get some motorway driving experience at the same time.

We had a drink together in the hotel bar, not the first time she'd had a vodka and lemonade in a bar with me, but the first time it had been legal. We'd dressed up for the occasion, and as I'd promised Charlie I wouldn't go down "the street," plying my trade, we both wore little cocktail dresses, hers a wrap around one, sparkling silver, she'd raided my wardrobe before it was either sent to Amsterdam, or put into storage, mine a little backless blue number, that did cover my bum, so both tight, both short, she'd even borrowed a couple of pairs of high heels and had nearly broken an ankle in the six-inch ones, not that it put her off at all. She drew the line at suspenders, opting for holdups. Some of her birthday money had been spent in Victoria's Secret. She looked every inch my daughter and was beautiful.

"Ah Nikki, there you are," Carol the duty hotel manager said. "I've another request, is your friend available?"

"Sorry Carol, but she's not a...."

"Not a problem, I'll let him know, or do you want me to ask if he'd like a later booking?"

"Ask for the later booking Nikki, I'll be fine," Liz said.

"You sure?"

"I wouldn't have said if I wasn't, now go."

I took the lift to the third floor, found the correct room, then knocked, completely in "Nikki mode."

"Hi honey, I am Nikki," I said. "You're expecting me I hope."

The smile said it all, as he opened the door wide allowing me in, closing the door behind me. I was back at work, and a feeling of contentment filled me.

"Hi honey, that will be....

I stopped off at our room to freshen up on my back to the bar. Liz was still there, talking to some boy, who made his excuses and made himself scarce.

"Did I frighten him off?" I asked.

"Sort of, he thought he was getting in my knickers tonight, like really!"

"At least you haven't been all on your own. Another, or shall we pop out?"

"Out, some fresh air would be good, unless you have another client that is."

"If they have one for me, they can phone," I told her.

"Mum, can we go down to that street, I'd like to look."

"Just look?"

"What can you mean?"

"You know very well what I mean!"

"Do you mind?" Liz asked.

"No, no I don't, you are now old enough to make your own decisions."

"How did you know?"

"You were wearing black stockings, which are in the bin in our room, now you're wearing dark blue ones, plus you've a bit of a hickey on your neck. Make sure in future that doesn't happen, it's not good for business."

"Will you tell Dad?"

"No, you will."

"What do you think he'll say?"

"You should know, after all the times you sat in the back of the car, pretending to be listening to your headphones."

"You never said."

"No, I didn't, did I."

"I am so glad you are both here...." Carol said.