Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy is now reality for Nikki and her 18yrs old daughter.
6k words
3.72
11.9k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amsterdam

Charlie met us off the train at the Centraal Railway Station, the rented apartment wasn't far, so we walked, trundling our cases behind us. It was in a modern block, with an electronic entry system. It was surprisingly spacious, with a nice view, not great, but nice. Three bedrooms, all doubles, and with ensuites. The lounge large with an open plan kitchen.

Once we had unpacked, we went out, found a Chinese, and ate.

"So darling, how far is it?" I asked.

"How far is what," he replied as if butter wouldn't melt.

"According to google maps, a five-minute walk!" Liz helpfully interjected.

"I still don't know what either of you mean."

We both laughed at his ridiculous denial.

"Come on dad, let's go and look at the prostitutes in their windows," Liz said, taking her father's arm, as I took the other.

We joined the other hundreds of tourists, wandering Amsterdam's famous red-light district. It wasn't tacky, well I didn't think so, and neither did Liz. As for Charlie he'd put his brains back in his pants.

"Look Liz, two vacant windows, lets rent them both, then we could walk to work together," I joked.

"It's Lizzie, Nikki, and that's a great idea, then dad could meet us both from work!"

Charlies' brains were making the front of his trousers bulge.

***

Charlie was working long hours. During the first weeks here I was a tourist, wandering the streets, visiting museums, and art galleries. Anne Frank's house was a must. I shopped, spending some of my ill-gotten gains. I wandered De Wallen, or as you'd call it, the Red-Light district, all so open unlike England. I was intrigued, there were girls working the streets, but in the main they were behind glass. I wondered if I'd like it, and thought hard about enquiring how one rented one, even talking it through with Liz, but in the end, we both decided it would be like being a goldfish, in a pet shop. Not for either of us, although Charlie liked the idea, for both of us, especially as Lizzie had "confessed" about Bristol to him. He fucked my brains out the whole of the following week thinking about it.

Those nights when Charlie finished work at a reasonable time we'd walk together, and because of our close proximity, that meant De Wallen. There were clubs, most with live sex shows. Some of the clubs were seedy, one or two looked classy, at least from the outside, and always, always with the doorman trying to entice people in. One though was different, The Bacchus. I'd guess it was the standout one, not that we went in, but the doorman always smiled at me and Liz if she was with us, as if he knew something we didn't.

Liz had gone to the Amalfi Coast for a month, meeting friends, one of whose parents had a villa. I was on my way home from the Bloemenmarkt, passing the Bacchus, when the doorman said, "when are you going to come in, you know you want to."

He was right of course, I did.

"What's the cover charge?"

"For you and your daughter no charge if she's old enough, I'll even make an exception for your husband?"

"Yes, she is, and he is my husband," I said, and carried on walking.

It was several days later, early evening, when we walked that way again, me on Charlie's arm. The same doorman was outside, he smiled, but said nothing.

"Hi, I've come about that job, is it alright if my husband comes in?" I asked out of the blue.

If I'd caught him off guard, he didn't let it show.

"You'd be ok if I worked here, wouldn't you?" I asked Charlie, although I was just bluffing.

"You mean as a ..."

"Of course!"

The doorman was on his radio.

"Max, that redhead is here for an interview, shall I send her in, sorry but her husband is with her."

He had an earpiece in, so we didn't hear what was said, but suddenly he smiled and opened the door for us, I checked on Charlie, as suspected his cock was rock hard.

"You want me to work here, don't you Charlie."

It wasn't a question, just a statement of fact, pity I was bluffing.

The club was classy, you could tell from the furnishings, and the cliental, it smelt of money.

"Hi, I am so glad you decided to come in, I am Max, short for Maxima. Now this must be your husband, so take a seat there, one of the girls will bring you a drink, while I show your wife around, and interview her."

Max was about 5'4", but her bust made up for that, dressed as she was in a leather bustier, so her boobs threatened to spill out, tight leather trousers and heels. Bleached blonde hair. She could have been my age, or my Mum's, I really had no idea.

Charlie sat, as a topless waitress in heels and a thong took his drink order. Maxima put her arm through mine and began the tour.

"Jan said he thought you'd be in this week... don't look surprised, he was right, wasn't he?"

"That obvious?"

"If you know the signs. You've experience?"

"Yes, I worked in England, only part time."

"Your daughter as well I take it, from what I've seen of her in the street."

That surprised me, it was like she could read me like a book, or with Liz was she just fishing?

"Only a few of times, but yes."

"You're what thirty-five? Is she old enough?"

"Yes, and she has just turned eighteen."

"And what about him, can he handle you both working here, and I am not talking about bar work for either of you, you understand that don't you?"

"He's fine."

"So, he gets off on it does he, he's not alone in that, you'd be surprised how many do."

She showed me around, the main club floor, the VIP rooms, and the rooms where women like me took their clients.

"What's your work status, have you a work permit?"

"We've both got Irish passports." I told her.

"Even better, no idea what got into the UK with that Brexit nonsense."

"Me neither, but I am lucky, Mum's from Connaught."

"Ok, come back tomorrow, be here at twelve sharp, bring your passports, both of them, and we'll go through the paperwork and then go and get you registered, and tested."

"Tested?"

"For disease. When can Liz come in?"

"She's in Italy until next month."

"Being shagged half to death I would guess. Don't bring him again."

We left the club in silence, my arm once again through his. We could see the railway station before I spoke.

"I won't go back Charlie; it's too much isn't it. It was just fun at home, this would be full time, so too much."

It wasn't too much, it was probably his dream that I'd become a full-time working girl, but I needed him to tell me that he wanted me too, because I'd been fooling myself if I thought I was bluffing.

"I want you to work there Nikki, and full time, but what about Liz?"

"When she gets back, I'll speak to her, do you want her to work there as well?"

"What?" He asked.

"She'll be offered a job as well, and she'll do it I am sure, now take me home and fuck me, from tomorrow I'll be Nikki all the time, and she'll bankrupt you given the chance."

I reached up, kissed his cheek, and felt his cock, making him shudder.

"Don't you dare cum in your pants Charles Latham, don't you dare!"

****

It was twelve o'clock on the dot when I walked through the door of the Bacchus club, my new place of work, and I was excited.

"Come in Nicola."

"It's Nikki when I work, I like to keep things compartmentalised."

"A good way of dealing with things, now passport."

We did the paperwork, she had me strip, so she could take some photographs.

"I'll organise a professional photo session once Liz is back, I want some of you together," she said as I redressed. "Now we need to get you registered."

"Registered?"

"As a prostitute with the authorities. Here you can't work without it, I've already pre-registered you, as well as Liz, but we need to go to the registration office to complete the process, then get you tested. Once that's done back here to give you the first of your daily jabs."

"Jabs?"

"Look have you ever had sex with fifteen to twenty men or more in a single day?"

"No, not even when I was on the streets. Max, I've a caution, like a conviction in the UK for soliciting and possession. I should have told you earlier, I am sorry."

"That's not going matter, what drugs did you have?"

"A molly, that's ...."

"Ecstasy, I know. Well, I'll be giving you them when the situation arises, no side effects?"

"A bit lightheaded for a few minutes, but...."

"Good. Now as I was saying, to fuck the number of clients that I will require of you, we need to ramp up your libido, so you'll have a course of injections to do that, Liz will need them as well."

"Do we really need them?"

"Yes, now let's go!"

****

"Want to see my new ID card," I asked Charlie as few days later.

"ID card?"

"I did tell you, here take a look."

He read it:

Nicola Marie Wilson.

DoB: 10.21.86: Reading, Berks. UK.

Occupation: Prostitute.

Registered to Maxima Ackermann.

Club Bacchus, De Wallen. Amsterdam. 1107.

"Fuck Nicola, that's so hot!" He said predictably.

"Nikki, Charlie, Nikki. I seem to have left Nicola in England, I have to carry it at all times, as it links to my health record."

"Organised or what! Although I am not so sure about these injections you've been having."

"They're just vitamins, and some herbal stuff to keep me "hot" all day, and they're working, you know! But you'll have to wear a condom."

"But I am your husband," he whined.

"And I am your walking fantasy, so for your own good you will always wear a condom."

"But your clients always wear them, don't they?"

"Mostly, there will be some that don't, Max will decide that, not me."

"Max will?"

"Yes, I am hers now, she decides everything, and tomorrow another of your fantasies will come true."

"Fucking a girl?"

"In time, no I'm being tattooed."

"But you hate them!"

"I still do, but as I said, Max decides now."

"What, where?"

"She hasn't told me."

"Fuck!"

****

I reclined on the tattooist's chair, the tattoo had turned into two tattoos, although it was always going to two, no one told me, and it was three if you counted my registration number barcoded on the back of my neck. Now I was naked, my feet in stirrups as my clit hood was partially removed, and a titanium barbell pierced the remainder, my nipples were next, hence the total exposure, my belly button already changed to the permanently locked titanium barbell the same as the others. Each piercing had the Bacchus club motif embossed on it and couldn't be removed.

"You'll need to abstain from sex until this is healed, and take three salt baths a day, for the next week," he said, as he rolled a condom onto his already erect member and positioned himself between my open legs.

"That would be after today," I said as his condom covered cock penetrated me.

The daily injections were working, I was constantly wet, needing to be fucked, my nipples always erect, I'd get the jab after I'd cum, never before, either courtesy of a paying client, or from jilling myself off. Now I needed the injection as much as the release.

His release came too soon, but he'd gotten me off, I just needed more, always more.

****

I kissed her on both cheeks as I met her off the train, then we walked home, dragging her case behind her, as she told me all about her holiday, she was still talking as we closed the door behind us.

"So, what's your news," Liz asked.

"I've got a job," I told her.

"Really! Not some boring office job?" She asked.

"Nope, I am working at the Club Bacchus."

"And not in the back office I take it."

"Definitely not in the back office. Look Liz, they want you to work there as well, no pressure, it's up to you."

"Wow! And what's that on the top of your arm?"

"Just a tattoo, you know."

"Let's have a look!"

She looked at it, admired it, I think.

"I like, in fact I like it a lot."

"Want to see the other one?"

"I go on holiday, I am away for a month, and my tattoo hating mother gets inked, go on."

I lifted my skirt, I was wearing a G-string, so the cheek of my bum as exposed.

"Jesus, it's huge, but I love it, the cypher is the club isn't it. Shit Mum, do you know what's written on them both?" Liz asked.

"Just something in Latin."

"Something? It says: "Haec meretrix Maxima possidetur," which means, "This prostitute is owned by Maxima," you, but meretrix historically refers to a registered prostitute, so you?

"Yes, me, I am registered to her. You can ask about it tomorrow, because you are going to see her, aren't you?"

"You don't mind?"

*****

I stood with Max in her office overlooking the street. Liz stood on the opposite side of the street, leaning against the wall, then she walked away, towards Damrak.

"She'll be back," Max announced, "and you need to earn me some money, so go."

I was on my fourth client, when Liz looked through the door, with Max.

"Your time is nearly up, Liz, give him some encouragement to finish or he'll be paying double... go and rub his balls girl!"

He was on top of me, slowly fucking me, and frankly, he wasn't doing it for me. Suddenly I felt Liz's hand graze my inner thigh, as she complied with Max's instruction, then he grunted, thrust forward and came. He slipped out of, and surprisingly Liz took care of the full condom, knotting it, then looking for the bin.

"It's just there" I said, still laying on the bed with my legs splayed, my cunt open, but slowly closing, until the next time. My client ogling me, as he dressed, before Max took him in hand and they left, leaving me and Liz to talk.

"Are you just going to lay there like that, or put some knickers on?" Liz asked but didn't look away. "I like the clit piercing; did they really remove part of the hood?"

"See for yourself," I told her.

She took a long look, "did it hurt, I am having mine done tomorrow."

"No, it didn't hurt, having my nipples pierced a whole different story, but fleeting pain, you'll be fine."

"Mmm, maybe."

"You've accepted the job then?"

"You knew I would, can't wait to see the look on Dad's face."

"What finally convinced you, we saw you walk away."

"I went and had a coffee, then phoned Auntie Christina."

"She told you to go home and be the sensible one?"

"Yes, she did, but she also said she'd never seen you happier, and reminded me that I enjoyed those tricks in Bristol, so I should consider all my options, plus it was safer than working the streets."

"Very true, a good job you never h..."

"In Reading, I tried it, you are way braver than me, I bottled it after my second one, and phoned her to come and get me."

"You never said, and nor has she."

"No, she promised she wouldn't, as long as I didn't do it again, I tried it here before I went to Italy, but the Police pounced, and moved me on, seems Max was watching out for me, so they didn't even take my name. So here I am, soon I'll be working here with you, and I know, before you say anything, that, that will get weird, Max hinted at it, she also said we have to learn to share, someone called Hans is moving in for a few days. Who's Hans? She asked as I grabbed my knickers.

"The bar manager, and he's well tasty, you'll like him. Moving in, that's going to be fun, he's good in bed by the way!"

As I was pulling my knickers up, I had an idea, "let's not tell your father, just yet."

"Why not, you know he'll get off on it, which I don't want to think about."

"I've an idea, for now Hans is just your boyfriend."

I got home late, it happens, I was half across the lounge, and hadn't put the lights on, when I sensed it, I looked towards the sofa. Liz was like a statue, hovering over a man, both appeared naked from the light of the clock on the cooker. As my eyes got used to the dim light, I saw she was in the middle of fucking him, his cock rising straight up and into her.

"Night Liz, night Hans, I hope you're using a condom!" I called softly, and walked out of the lounge, into the hallway that separated the lounge from the bedrooms.

He was still here when I got up to see Charlie off to work, not something I did every day, but every now and again. Hans walked out of Liz's bedroom, wearing only his boxers, and a huge smile. Charlie didn't know what to say, even more so, when Hans greeted me, ignoring him completely for the moment. Kissing me full on the lips, giving me a hint of a taste of Liz, perhaps that was the point, certainly he was here because Max had sent him.

"Mind if I help myself to a coffee, need it after last night, Liz fucks like you, insatiable."

Charlie nearly choked on his orange juice, and I laughed.

He took his coffee, then swaggered back, looking over his shoulder at me, the smile saying it all.

"He's fucked you, and now he's sleeping with Liz?"

"Actually, he's fucked me on numerous occasion, he's very good, so she'll definitely get there."

"Oh fuck!"

"Why don't you go and listen at the door, it might not even be closed you know."

"I... I couldn't."

"No, you shouldn't but you could, and look what I've found, you've got a hard on Charlie."

As I gripped it, so Liz chose that moment to become rather vocal.

"Here, let me."

I gave him a hand job, there at the breakfast table to the sounds of Liz being fucked and fucked hard. He didn't last long, he'd cum and gone before she came in one long screaming orgasm, I put the €25 in the waist band of my knickers.

"Nikki, in here now!" Hans called.

Her bedroom smelt of sex, positively reeked of it. Hans was here to teach us to share, Max had made that plain. What that meant in practice I thought I knew. Since Liz had become one of Max's registered girls the same as me there had been a change in her. Hans lay on the bed, Liz astride him in the reverse cowgirl, his cock still inside her, no longer as hard as it could be. Spent. Her eyes had a just fucked dazed look.

"Hans, what's in the injections we are given?"

"Why needing yours?"

"Yes," I replied simply.

"Meth, and some herbal stuff, is that what you wanted to hear?"

Now I knew, but it would make no difference.

"Now slut, time to clean my cock, she's made a mess on it, and get me hard again while you're there."

"It's... and she's..."

"Your daughter, hot isn't it!"

I crawled onto the bed, pulled his wet and slippery cock out of her. Her pussy was swollen and red, beneath her red landing strip, her new clit piercing catching the light. She smiled in expectation, looking down at me from between her breasts, tipped by her red nipples, with their new barbell piercings.

"You didn't use a condom," I said, looking up.

"Domini says he doesn't have to when he's with us," Liz said, "and it felt soo good!"

"Domini?" I asked.

"In Roman times women who owned registered prostitutes were called Domini by them, and Maxima owns us doesn't she Nikki."

"Yes," I admitted, looking at her pretty cunt, as a stream of his cum, mixed with hers trickled out of her opening.

"Clean him Nikki, Domini wants you too, then clean me. Do a good job, and you can have the injection you crave, and then it's your turn to fuck my boyfriend, again."

"I can't...."

"Do it slut," Liz said, taking me completely by surprise.

I opened my mouth, then his cock was in my mouth, and I was suddenly hungry, lapping the combined juices from it, hers was the predominant taste, but that might have only been my perception, I licked, and sucked his cock, until all traces of their love making were gone, if it had been lovemaking, for her it might have been, for him, a job.

"Now me Nikki, I am such a mess, whoops!" She said, as the flow increased as she forced the flow.

This was hard, but not as hard as it should have been, the tip of my tongue touched her clit, sending a shock wave through her body. She trembled with anticipation as my tongue descended her labia, to her opening, then I couldn't help myself, and like someone who hasn't drunk for days, I gulped it all down, licking her, sucking what was within, and without thinking swirling my tongue around her engorged clit, which had only one consequence. She came.

12