Fantasy Becomes Reality Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really are a dirty bitch Nikki," Hans said.

"Domini will be pleased," Lizzie giggled, "very pleased."

Hans was hard again, my knickers on the bedroom carpet, the red, harsh against the cream carpet, as he entered me from behind, as part two of our lesson in sharing began, I knew what part three was, and so did Lizzie who watched as Hans fucked me. Then she kissed me, and as her tongue found mine, I came. She made me cum again later as she took her turn in cleaning duties, and I came hard.

We were given our reward, always given after an orgasm, never before it. I had that familiar warm content feeling as the drug flowed around my body, at least I knew what it was now, and I knew it didn't matter.

"Nikki, from now on you will call Maxima, Domini, understand?"

"Yes Lizzie, I understand. When will Hans come back?"

"After work, and he'll be living here for a while, and he's sleeping in my bed, but you'll be joining us."

****

Charlie had to go to London for a week, which for us couldn't have been timed any better. Domini sent Hans for us to share, but Lizzie had the lions share, not that I minded. Our tattoos and piercings had healed, and we were about to have our final test, with the promise of a double fix if we did well. Domini watched with Hans, who had his mobile out, to record the result. I should have been nervous but wasn't. Lizzie had no inhibitions anymore, and my moral compass was long since broken. She took control, as she seemed to do frequently. We, French kissed, her hand between my legs, mine on her bum, pulling her close, but leaving space for her arm. Her fingers busy, then I was propelled backwards, onto the bed. She was quickly between my legs, unconsciously my back arched as her tongue found its target, and I came instantly. She switched position, her open legs above my head. She knew exactly what she was doing, fingers curled inside me, searching out my G-spot, tongue tormenting my clit, as her cunt descended onto my face.

That she was wet was a given, even at school she'd soak her knickers, I knew because I washed them after all, but today her cunt was in danger of drowning me. I drank what I could, the rest soaking my face, my tongue inside her, as she came on my face, on my tongue. We switched again, and I caught Domini smiling at us, as we fucked each other. I bit her nipple, causing her to groan with pleasure, her nipples more sensitive that mine, two of her fingers in my bum, having a similar effect. She'd make me clean them later. She kissed her way down my back, her fingers gone, to be replaced by her tongue, as Domini watched, while talking on her phone. We each came multiple times, until Domini told us to stop. We lay on the bed, the sheets soaking, our skin, a sheen of perspiration.

"You two are going to make me so much money, Hans give them both a fix, just H, they've earned it."

Eagerly we held out arms out. We weren't junkies, Domini wouldn't allow that, we'd be worthless if that happened, but the meth had already dissolved our morality, and kept us eager for so much more. How much more, we neither knew, not did we care. We were hers totally, she was our owner, our Domini.

****

Charlie's train had just got into the Centraal Station, he sent me a text, to which I replied. I could imagine him hurrying home, to drop his bags, and then running back to the club.

The doorman let Charlie in, Domini greeted him, which she never did, in fact he was positively discouraged from coming to the club like the other husbands, and especially boyfriends, and rarely were they allowed in. Tonight, she led him to the bar, and even brought him a drink, which Hans served, Hans who was fucking me his wife, and his daughter, often in his bed, not that Charlie knew about the bed, he knew some of the rest, not the extent, that would have him cumming in his pants.

I walked towards them, I had developed that walk, the back dead straight, arms at my side one, where I put one foot across the other, causing my hips to sway in that way that catwalk models do, it had taken a lot of hard work in stripper heels. I wore a green dress, so short the crotch of my knickers was tantalisingly visible. The dress had a plunging neckline, ending below my pierced belly button. My shoulder tattoo, a vivid black against my pale skin, I knew my red hair shone, my eyes a smoky hue to complement my green eyes. A vision of loveliness? I was also a whore. I knew as I approached him, that Charlie was wondering what he'd have to pay to fuck me tonight, because even to him I wasn't free.

He kissed my cheek. I'd done two lines of coke, he could see, if he looked at my eyes that my pupils were like pin pricks, plus I had that attitude coke gave me, it made me arrogant, I thought it enhanced my Nikki persona, but that was me.

"Charlie, I've someone that wants to meet you, ask me nicely and you can fuck her, but she's more expensive than me €3595 for all night, or €400 for an hour, what do you think?"

"I was hoping to fuck you tonight, I've got the money Nikki," he told me.

Desperate?

In his fantasy he always fucked me, but this was reality, his fantasy a fast-fading memory that only he still maintained.

"Sorry darling, I've a party to go to, if you don't want her, then she's coming with me, it's a bigger earner than if she stays with you, much bigger, but you get to choose, if not then I'll fuck her again myself, she's very good, does what she's told, has a wicked tongue which snakes into my cunt and makes me cum soo hard, I am wet now, just from thinking about her. "

I reached over and gripped his hard cock through his trousers.

"Ah, right on time, here she is, now be nice Charlie, she's nervous about meeting you, and so wants to please you."

Domini called her a walking wet dream, and that dream was walking towards us, she like me had red hair, her eyes done the same, the same dress, the same six-inch heels. One of her tits escaped her dress as she did the same walk, she didn't cover it, but left I exposed, the silver barbell nipple piercing catching the light. Like me, she had the club tattoo on her upper arm, and on her bum, which would forever proclaim her as a prostitute. "Haec meretrix Maxima possidetur," this prostitute is owned by Maxima, our Domini, our owner. She stood beside us, as I gripped his rock-hard cock, digging my nails into the flesh. The girl was worth the money it cost to fuck her, possibly more. She lent in and kissed his cheek.

"Hi Daddy, so it's €3595 for all night of everything, and anything, I'll make it so special for my Daddy!" Liz said, and his world and fantasy span totally out of control, as a hand gripped his steel hard cock, his fly now open, a hand inside his boxers, nails digging hard enough to draw blood.

Liz's hand.

His eyes were wide, his mouth open, as Liz worked her hand up and down his shaft.

Then he grunted, and came, in rope after rope, Liz angling his erupting cock away from either of us, most going on Charlies trouser leg, some on her hand, which she held up, and then licked it clean.

"Shame, perhaps another time, the hand job was free, but nothing else will be, so make sure you have €3595 won't you, my owner would like cash please."

Then she kissed him goodbye, his cock sticking out of his trousers, as we walked away.

"Tuck you boob back in, naughty girl."

"Yes Nikki, but did I do everything right?"

"You were perfect, you always are.

****

It was early, Charlie had a morning of working from home, we were both still in bed having not arrived home until the small hours. The doorbell rang, an unusual occurrence, unless it was Liz's boyfriend Hans, whom she now shared with me. Charlie answered the door. A uniformed Police officer stood there, together with a woman, and another man with a briefcase.

"Good morning, Sir. Are you Charles Latham, the leaseholder?"

"Yes, that's correct, I have a year's lease, or rather the company I work for has, what's this about?"

"It might be better if we came inside."

Once inside the woman, a detective officer wasted no time to getting to the point.

"We have been informed that two prostitutes are working from this address."

"No you've got that wrong," Charlie replied.

"Are there any women living here?" She asked, although obviously there was, a handbag and several pairs of high heels were in clear view.

"Only my wife and daughter."

"Are they here now?" She persisted.

"Well, they're still in bed."

"Please get them, now please."

Charlie came and got us, we were both in Liz's bed and both awake, just not up.

"They're just coming," he told them.

A couple of minutes later we both walked into the open plan kitchen/lounge, just wearing a pair of knickers and nothing else. Charlie wanted to scream I could see it on his face.

The female officer identified herself as Officer Van Merwe, of the Amsterdam Vice department.

"Can I have both your names, dates and place of birth," she asked, ignoring our bare breasts.

We told her what she wanted to know but had no clue as to the why.

"Are you mother and daughter?"

"Yes," I replied.

"And do you think it seemly for your daughter be here half naked, as well as yourself?"

I just shrugged, it was our place, we could wear what we liked, or not. Liz said nothing. The officer entered our details onto her handheld tablet.

"According to our records you are both registered prostitutes. You were both registered by Maxima Ackermann, and you work at her brothel in the city, is that correct?"

"Yes," we both replied simultaneously.

"Please get your ID and registration cards, so I can see them, with your health certificates."

We returned still topless in our panties, handing the cards and certificates to the officer, who inspected them, comparing the photographs with us.

Nicola Marie Wilson.

DoB: 10.21.86: Reading, Berks. UK.

Occupation: Prostitute.

Registered to Maxima Ackermann.

Club Bacchus, De Wallen. Amsterdam. 1107.

Elizabeth Christina Latham.

DoB: 02.26.04: Oxford, Oxon. UK.

Occupation: Prostitute.

Registered to Maxima Ackermann.

Club Bacchus, De Wallen. Amsterdam. 1107.

She checked our health certificates, and re-checked our registration on her tablet, all very efficient, or officious depending how you cared to view it.

"So, you'll be working here for several more years to come, you understand the length and terms of the registration, and the regulations associated with that?"

"Yes, the registration officer explained it all in detail" I told her.

"Were you in anyway forced, or coerced into becoming sex workers?"

"No, of course they weren't," Charlie said.

"Sir I was talking to the ladies, if you can't be quite then I shall require you to leave."

That stung him.

"No officer, neither of us were, it was what we both wanted," I said truthfully.

"Is that correct Elizabeth?"

"Yeah."

"If you say so. Do you engage in prostitution on these premises?"

"No, we work at the brothel, or wherever we're required to, but not here," I told her.

"What about Hans Schmidt?"

"He's my boyfriend," Liz said.

"And you let him have sexual relations with you without charging him?"

"Of course!" Liz replied.

"And what about you madam, do you charge him?"

"He's my daughter's boyfriend," I said.

"Yes, so she said, when you have sex with him, are you paid?"

"No." I answered.

"But you do have sex with him, don't you!"

"Yes."

"Here's my card, if you need help, please contact me. Now this gentleman has something to say to you Mr Latham."

"Mr Latham, under the terms of your lease, registered sex workers are not permitted to reside, or work in this building, I hereby serve you notice of eviction. You have seven days to vacate. I will serve your company as the main lease signatory the same notice."

"Will they be told why?"

"Naturally, now have a good day."

"One more thing, ensure you notify the sex worker registration office of your new addresses."

"We'll be leaving, going back to the UK," Charlie said.

"You don't have a clue, do you," she said shaking her head. "As I said, notify your new addresses."

"What did she mean, I didn't have a clue, Nicola?" He asked after they had gone.

"She means, that when we were registered, Domini chose a five-year term, taking an option to extend by the same period, at her discretion, after the initial trial period, when we could end it."

"Which is?"

"Was Daddy, mine expired last week, Nikki's six weeks ago." Liz explained.

"Jesus Christ!"

"Isn't that what you wanted? I am sure it was Charlie, us both working as prostitutes, in any case it was what I wanted."

"Me too Daddy," she said hugging Charlie, her bare breast squashed against his bare arm. "Are you really going back to England? If you are, then remember, I'm €400 per hour, or €3595 for the night, but for €12k we do a joint booking."

"What have I done?"

****

12