Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 04

Story Info
Laundry duty done, Emma entertains with her physique.
3.6k words
4.71
5.5k
3

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madam Sylvia Birching's cunt was moist with the sexual excitement of her arousal, the level of her triumph over Percy Harris so blissfully erotic as she watched him put to task as Priscilla the maid, pressed to laundry duties by the stern Martha and eager maids, while she, his dominant captor, pursed her lips with pure contentment as she held the phone to her ear in contacting those select friends who'd witness that triumph over him... and thoroughly enjoy his total humiliation under her ownership of him.

"...yes, yes Maud... the whole weekend... bring your most favoured erotic attire... I've a very, very, special treat for you that you'll not believe... Petra, Alice, Honor, and Hillary have all confirmed they'll come too..." She laughed as the matronly Maud responded in the elegant and curtly majestic way that she was familiar with when in the company of the sixty year old dominatrix.

"...oh yes Maud... 'come' will be very much the operative word!" Her grin of satisfaction matched the warmth of her cunt as she watched Martha have Percy kneel before a laundry basket which the eager maids dragged across the floor to him, he having been made to follow from room to room. Martha's cunt was wet with arousal too; there was nothing she enjoyed more than seeing to the humiliation of males feminised in maids garb, and training them in the strictest fashion, as their submissiveness had deservedly earned them. She tapped the elasticated and girdle-like front of 'Priscilla's' panties below the frilly dress with her cane, knowing the captive cock encased within would be standing erect and rock hard, the little blue pills having worked their magic... in assisting Percy's own erotic state of mind, in the turbulence of his lust to know humiliation at women's hands... which she'd ensure he now knew. A maid grinned spitefully as she lifted the lid on the wicker basket, bringing a broader grin to Martha's face.

"You'll take each item out, and when it comes to panties.... you'll sniff the gusset hard!..." The maids giggled as Martha fished out a nicely soiled pair of black lacy panties with her cane, and held them teasingly close to the new maid's nose, the giggling of the maids evoking edged with contempt as he sniffed the air longingly, Martha's cunt tingling with her own lust, already thinking of having him parade as a maid before Sylvia's friends... after some severe training over the next few days whenever the opportunity was there.

"...you're to determine which panties will require a more thorough wash, and which are just simply... nicely scented with feminine odour..." She grinned with haughty satisfaction as he craned his neck in an attempt to sniff at the displayed panties... so pathetically eager to take on the sordid task.

"...you you'll make two piles... but you'll keep one pair back on their own, as you go - the pair with the fragrance that excites you most..." The maids giggled with extra cynicism, knowing what was coming.

"...your mind will be changed by the scents as you go through, and you'll swap many times no doubt, but when the basket is empty you have your two piles and the selected pair... we'll watch you masturbate while to have a good sniff..." She cut the air with her cane, and smiled wickedly.

"...and the lucky woman who owns the panties, will then have the pleasure of caning you for your mischief, at an appropriate time!" She flicked the first pair at him from her cane, as one of the gleeful maids kicked the basket over, grinning with satisfaction as its soiled contents spilled out. Those maids, and both Martha and Sylvia watched with smug contentment as Percy duly took the first pair and sniffed hard at the gusset; they knew he'd be more than ready to earn that cane by the time the basket was sorted. His cock boned in the elasticated panties, throbbing and oozing pre'cum once more, as his nose sampled the heavenly female odours, the ripeness of the feminine perfumes exquisite, and he unable to mask his pathetic enthusiasm at the task... just the first gusset already having him longing to masturbate in shame before his dominant owner. Sylvia sneered with contempt, as after having a damn good sniff of the panties and putting them down, he eagerly picked a white pair, the gusset nicely stained yellowish, and lifted the elegant gusset to his nose.

"There'll be some nicely seasoned pairs in there, from our group discussions about securing you whilst a paid for submissive enjoyed whip and cane... and there's also some left by our guests from a previous session..." She laughed curtly as the new maid Priscilla, bucked on his knees, longing to spurt at the delicious tangs which assailed his senses.

"...just think of the thrill it would give a guest... to thrash a favoured author of submissive tales, Percy Harris, owned, defeated... and perhaps dressed as a maid!" Further curt laughter resonated about the room, Percy now bucking on his knees in the frilly maid's uniform, gaining as much stimulation as possible from the elasticated panties, as those he sniffed were placed in piles, each pair offering a delightful new array of ball tingling whiffs, his erection pulsing wildly, and having him want to come in humiliation... even before being made to masturbate for the cane, such was the delicious resignation to a life of submission he now knew was his lot.

With the women having thoroughly enjoyed some entertainment at his expense, Percy now knelt before two piles of panties... and the heavily soiled pair whose delicious whiffs would demand the surrender of his seed in shame. Sylvia was more than ready to witness his belittlement, she and Martha cutting the air with their canes and laughing almost deliriously as the beaten Percy stared down at the panties which would bring him shame and pain, his cock throbbing in the need to know both. Sylvia's delirium in triumph over masculinity was interrupted just briefly, as her sneering laughter was broken by her command to the equally enthralled maids.

"Help him down with those panties girls... we're ready for the show!" Percy gasped with excitement as the delicate hands of the maids eased the tightly elasticated panties down to his stocking clad knees... and his cock was seen by all, to stand high in a stiff erection, in an erotic salute to his humiliation at the hands of womanhood, the bell glistening with pre-cum, confirming the weakness that Sylvia would exploit with wicked contentment.

"Sniff those panties!... masturbate!... and by God you'll know the cane when you've come!" Percy swallowed hard, then without hesitation, picked the heavily soiled panties his nose had chosen, lifted the delightfully stained gusset to his nose, and amid the cynical laughter of his feminine audience, took his stiff cock in his hand and gasped with lusty pleasure into the gusset as he sniffed and snorted at the delectable scents and odours of feminine arousal... dominant feminine arousal. With the scent as overpowering as the woman who'd blessed it with her odours undoubtedly was, Percy jerked and thrust, clad in the tight maid's uniform, enveloped with imagining the spiteful and vindictive thoughts which had created the pleasure generated, which he now indulged in... and how she, whoever she was, would thoroughly enjoy caning him for masturbation in submission over her panties. Sylvia was just as excited with the prospect as her wicked laughter echoed a out the room with the others.

"The panties will be displayed prominently at our next gatherings of select friends and guests..." She grinned with smug satisfaction as Percy stropped swiftly toward an humiliating but superbly rewarding orgasm.

"...you you'll greet our guests on your knee with the panties hanging from your teeth... it'll be such a lush thrill for the owner, getting to own you with the cane on her very first encounter of your submission!" Percy could hold back no longer, and snorting at the ripeness of the gusset with its glorious vaginal and anal perfumes, grunted in ecstasy as he thought of the double caning his shameful humiliation would bring him, the sound of those canes cutting the air in heralding what was to come, mixed with scathing feminine laughter as he shot a loop of seed toward the piles of already soiled female apparel... enveloped in erotic pleasure at being dominated and longing to feel those canes as he shot his seed liberally.

The cunts of both Sylvia and Martha produced poking clitorises with hot arousal as they watched the snorting male shoot his seed in feminised humiliation, not for their usage of the cane on his already nicely striped backside... and knowing those clitorises would soon be worshipped in thanks by their tearful maid, having been deservedly thrashed by them. After Percy had finished his jerking orgasm, he shuddered as a maid took the panties from him, and tied them about his head, masking him with the gusset, Sylvia then prodding him with the cane and pointing him to the two piles.

"Lay over the first pile Priscilla!... your face in the more soiled pile!" Percy did just as he was told, and still indulged in the lusty scents of feminine dominance, Percy was swiftly reduced to tears with sadistic satisfaction by Sylvia and Martha, the smiling maids sitting on a nearby bed, playing with their cunts at the show of utter dominance over feminised manhood, Percy's emasculation bringing them untold erotic pleasure. The delicious song of the cane and its impact on his red, black, and blue buttocks, had Percy long all the more for that anonymous caning he'd receive in fresh humiliation, as each stroke had his tears flow, and when his masochistically charged ordeal was over, he tasted the shaven cunts of four women in genuinely felt thanks, for his disgrace at their hands.

Cunts and anuses licked clean and with thorough and submissively loving attention, four women were licked to orgasm by his grateful tongue, Sylvia's burst of erotic ecstasy at her triumph, followed quickly by that of Martha's, the two then grinning with satisfaction and perking toward further pleasures as they watched the feminised male oblige the younger women with equal adoration and servitude, the freshness of their cunts contrasting beautifully with the seasoned tastes of the mature women, their smugness as he saw to the maids smooth and lubricated slots and their delightful puckers, ensuring Percy would spend the night erect... and in bondage, unable to date the yearning of his longing to spend in grateful submission once more.

*** *** ***

When morning broke, Sylvia was nowhere to be seen, as the maids who'd had their cunts licked to orgasm the night before, grinned and goaded his stiff erection as they unbound him, their mischief boiling over as they saw his startled eyes look for his Mistress while they removed his maid's outfit.

"Mistress Sylvia is out seeing friends she's not spoken to on the phone... she'll be inviting them to a 'Pleasure Weekend', a mysterious one in which they'll know the thrill of dominating you when they see you under ownership for the first time." The second maid smiled wickedly as she tugged him toward the wash room on a leash.

"But don't you worry, Mistress Emma is to use you today..." Her grin curled to a spiteful wickedness as she ordered him to the tiled floor, arse high, and jetted his anus and shaven balls with the shower head.

"...she has a class from a finishing college that Madam Sylvia and her friends are associated with, young ladies of a like disposition... Mistress Emma instructs them in physical education, and they'll be delighted to see her use you in a demonstration." The other maid grinned as she washed the shower gel from his shaven body, and slipped a black hood over his head, Percy erecting to full stiffness as she did up the hood's straps, and removed the section over his mouth and nose, and added her point with spiteful glee.

"Have you ever been dominated before a class of young women, who were no more than girls a short time ago?..." She chuckled in a false and perversely pleased tone as he was tugged away to know his fate that day, his anus tingling wildly.

"Oh yes... you'll be well and truly humiliated today... dominated most thoroughly!" Percy's balls tingled and had him quiver in a most delectable way as he imagined what faced him next, his stiffening cock, still knowing a little of the effect of the blue pills from yesterday, was boosted by the pictures and paraphernalia adorning the walls on this part of the large residence. Portraits of women with male property cowering at their feet, there noted pomposity displayed unashamedly between objects of antiquity associated with the unquestionable ascent of feminine superiority. He noted a vicious looking braided whip, as the maids hesitated before steps to a further corridor, situated between it and a portrait of an extremely pompous looking woman with a defeated cur at her feet: 'Lord Bathmere, tamed and broken with this whip, by Madam Elaine Randall, 1867.' Percy's cock boned at the thought, that he was merely a pawn in what had been the correct order of things... eternally.

The maids grinned spitefully as Percy showed a little reluctance for the first time, on being led through double doors to a huge auditorium like room, a stinging cut of the cane to the display of purple and blue lines across his buttocks eagerly applied by the maid, saw to it that he proceeded. The first thing that he sensed, was the overwhelming scent of massed feminity mingled with a gym-like smell, his eyes taking in the expanse of a spring wooden floor adorned with padded mats at the centre... and his ears taking in a raucous applause from obviously youthful femininity, which had his cock pulse and perk rigidly in anticipation as he was led in, hooded and leashed for their amusement.

Percy gasped in submissive wonderment as he was hauled back on the leash to kneel and display for a massed rank of young women, their looks of utter contempt, spiteful giggling, and goading states, keeping his cock high in a salute to their amusement at his expense... which then broke into adoring applause as the Amazonian Emma strutted forth, his anus clench and dilating in a lusty fear on seeing the look in her eyes, and seeing her as never before.

He'd seen her dressed as a chauffeur, and she'd been exquisite enough when formally dressed, but now, near naked and in a topless leotard, her firm breasts sporting rock hard nipples, the leotards G-string gracing the slot of her cunt and barely hiding it... the material already discoloured with arousal, Percy wanted to shoot his mess for her there and then. The sneering maid acknowledged her as she unclipped his leash, leaving him stranded centrally upon the padded mats his cock standing high, exciting his audience further.

He quivered on his knees as he look in her sublimely athletic figure, tall elegant, dominant without question, her muscular thighs so broad, her lithe torso flexing along with her broad and muscular buttocks as she strode, the epitome of feminine athleticism. There was nothing about her physique which detracted from that femininity though... Percy's cock pulsed at that thought... she was simply feminine superiority at its physical peak, and he was going to know that power intimately. She stood hand on hip, sneered down at him smugly, then turned to face her audience, each face filled with the thrill of what they were about to witness.

"Today, young ladies, you'll witness the physical superiority of femininity over masculinity... how to break a male, his despair in defeat... and the ultimate admission of absolute surrender, confirmed in a way that only a male can!" Percy gasped and quivered, his anus convulsing near defecating as he took in her words... and the lusty excitement of his audience who applauded her stern words raucously. Madam Sylvia Birching had special interests and arrangements in St. Ada's Finishing College for Young Ladies, being a patron and founder member of it. The college was for select young women who'd shown a natural aptitude for dominance - the finishing academy ensuring that dominance was confirmed forever, and enjoyed to the full... and when it came to physical education, there was nothing they liked more than the classes tutored by Madam Emma... those who also harboured bisexual tendencies - as was common - receiving special attention from her.

The young women were as captivated by Emma's physique as was Percy, her lithe form illuminating a dominant presence and superiority which was undeniable. She'd been an attractive enough proposition to him when wielding the cane following Sylvia's domination of him, but now, she was in her element, her cunt ripe and ready for her chosen wickedness... and Percy would not escape it. She grinned spitefully as she twirled lengths of white cord in her hand, and tossing them to the padded mats, her feminine audience erupted with an anticipation which had him know they'd enjoyed her performances before. His cock boned as she slapped his face hard, her eyes glinting with spite as Percy automatically raised a hand in a feeble effort to deflect a second blow... an act of defiance in her eyes, which gave her all the excuse she needed to entertain her adoring guests.

She was on him in a moment, all the air expelled from his lungs as he knew the athletic grip and feel of her body, as he was taken down by her, her delicious scent teasing his nostrils as he fought to intake air as she wrestled his limbs into an immediate surrender. Hopelessly overpowered immediately, as desperate as his feeble efforts to defend himself were, he felt her torso slip against him as she turned... and the crowd of girls roared with delight as she scissored his neck with her broad thighs, and gave him a good sniff of her cunt and anus as she twisted his knees under him with her athletic arms.

Percy's cock was hers to toy with, standing high in confirmation of his pathetic pleasure at being humiliated, dominated, beaten physically by a woman as he sniffed at the delicious scents of her G-string up against his nose, his eyes taking in the magnificence of the tight mound of her lushly feminine buttocks as she gripped him into submission. The audience cheered as she gripped his balls having Percy know more agony, then slapped his standing cock several times, having him jerk and writhe as best he could... showing further defiance. He groaned in pain, the tears beginning to show, as she swiftly ascended, turned him, and twisting his arms behind him and placing her heel to the back of his hooded head, having him thrust his cock at the mats. Emma gasped wickedly, her cunt hot for sadism.

"See how he yearns to know more pain in defeat girls!... see how he craves to weep in humiliation at being owned!" Percy's cock pulsed longingly as he thrust at the mats, the pain intense as she twisted his limbs... and knowing her words were promises he'd not deny the feminine crowd in providing the debacle they sought. As he writhed in pain, she turned him again, and first, deftly picking a cord, she stood and raised his legs, placing a foot against his balls, her grin spitefully victorious as she applied pressure to them, her pleasure untold as Percy grimaced through the hood in agony. She tied his ankles, then giving his balls a swift kick to ensure his tears flowed, she turned him and straddled him, riding her cunt against the small of his back as she held his neck in a vicious stranglehold, twisting his wrists as she arched his back up, to have her audience witness his utter despair.

"See his tears of defeat girls!... see how he yearns to offer complete surrender!" Percy wept openly, the tears dripping down the hood for all to see as Emma twisted his joints in the opposite way to normality, his blurry eyes picking out the sheer delight of the young women at his pain, and the ruthless power of their favoured goddess. Percy thrust his cock at the matting in a masochistic delirium, longing to spend, but having bound his wrists she turned him again, denying him that immediate pleasure, and slipping her torso against her now bound and totally helpless prey, straddled his face and had her audience see the reward of her victory, Percy's cock poking high like a flagstaff as his nose was rewarded with the full arousal of Emma's cunt, as she slipped the G-string to one side and ride his facial features to orgasm.

12