Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure of showing her arrogance in victory before an adoring audience, ensured she soon groaned in a thousand ecstasies as she scissored his head in a delicious orgasm, then bringing her feet up, expertly tucked his face into her lusty crevice till her pleasure subsided... then cupped the captive's balls with her hand and gripped his cock, standing rigid in honour of defeat at her hands. Percy snorted longingly at her messy cunt, the scent exquisite as she sighed and made her announcement.

"You'll show us all your surrender now... and just how much you've relished being shown you place..." Percy writhed beneath her, the pleasure unbelievable, as she stroked his cock whilst the feminine audience clapped in time, having him know the wish to see his utter surrender was universal. It took no more than a few seconds, much to Emma's delight... as bound, hooded, defeated physically by a woman, in utter humiliation before a feminine crowd, Percy Harris, author of femdom novels, sent a plume of semen high, delighting that audience as his cock sent up the white flag of total surrender to feminine dominance, the pure ecstasy of his humiliation ensuring he could barely hear Emma's cynical laughter above the raucous applause of youthful femininity.

12