Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 05

Story Info
Percy dominated by Emma, then humiliated by a girl.
4.5k words
4.65
7.5k
5

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Percy's pathetic pleasure in being utterly humiliated by a woman before women, was merely shrouded by his tearful expression as Sylvia emerged from within the ranks of those applauding young women, to salute Emma's victory over him, and goad his humiliating display of hot seed in confirming her absolute rout of him physically. His cock was already yearning to spurt again, as the Amazonian Emma stood with one foot on his quivering body in an arrogant victory pose, the intense and spiteful applause at her inevitable triumph and his crushing defeat - the result so obviously a foregone conclusion, but received with feminine relish - having him want to masturbate again, there and then. He'd long remember that grip as she brought the seed from him, the cheer as he shot his mess, the blissful humiliation of it... and how he longed to know it again.

Sylvia's goading sneer as he was then paraded before her and the scathing young women in defeat, Emma, sated for the moment, but eyeing favourites of hers amongst the crowd, as she too thought of a repeat demonstration using him... but she'd have her cunt licked in worship by a blonde young lady, whom she pursed her lips at, on passing the leash to one of the two maids who now accompanied Sylvia. Now close to the horde of dominatrices in the making, Percy cowered in submissive awe of the delectable creatures half his age, but seemingly more than ready to devour him; the pleasures he was now being forced into, under Sylvia's ownership, just kept coming... and he was already erecting again as he knelt with red eyes before an audience who'd truly relished his humiliation. Sylvia's enjoyment was just as erotically profound.

"Kiss Madam Emma's feet and thank her for your humiliation...." She sneered with spiteful pleasure.

*...we all know you thoroughly enjoyed it... your spend certainly confirmed it!" The women laughed cynically as he made himself prone at her feet immediately, the further excitement of the crowd of young women, ringing in his ears as he pursed his lips at beautifully pedicured feet which had held his head to her cunt with such aplomb. Percy's erection stiffened lustily at the floor as the audience of young women murmured scathing contempt as he kissed them, his fresh erection testament to his pleasure in humiliating defeat to her. He gasped, unable to avoid glancing at the spiteful pleasure shown in each of those younger faces at his being shown his place - a memory he'd masturbate over when given the chance - then looked up meekly to the proud and arrogant Emma, awaiting his ego boosting thanks for the pain she'd awarded him... which would also boost her cunt to arousal in readiness for the attentions of the blonde young lady's tongue.

"I... I thank you Madam Emma.... thank you for my humiliation..." His cock boned once more at her contemptuous but victorious smile, and the lusty jeering and wholesomely genuine applause given out by the youthful audience at his utter degradation... having him want to come again more than ever. Emma beckoned her favoured blonde girl forward from the audience, the jealousy in the eyes of other girls of a bisexual persuasion so plain to see, as she stepped forward meekly but eagerly, glancing at a plump redheaded whose spiteful and jealous look told her she'd be caned in the dormitory later. She smiled curtly at her, then looked to the present prospect of domineering a male with the illustrious tutor whose cunt she'd readily lick - she may have had submissive tendencies with her own gender which she thoroughly enjoyed, but her dominance over masculinity was never in doubt. Emma pointed to the cowering male as the blonde stepped up.

"Put your foot to his back girl... show him his place below you." The girl smirked with sadistic pleasure as she put her spiked heel to Percy's back grinding it spitefully and having him squirm his erect cock to the floor with the pleasure of it, as the feminine audience offered further applause at the erotic spectacle. Emma grinned as she watched the girl make him suffer a little more humiliation, whilst she held her shoulders and sniffed at her scent.

"How does that feel?... makes your cunt nice and wet, doesn't it, having him know you're confirming your dominance over him." She gave a pert and satisfied grin, the crowd of femininity showing their appreciation too, as Percy thrust his cock at the floor spontaneously, confirming he knew it, the simple gesture of being under the heel of a mere girl while an audience witnessed his belittlement, so exquisitely erotic. Emma took her hand and felt her reluctance as she pulled her away.

"Come girl, to my room... I've a mind to have you in the position he's in." Sylvia watched as Emma led the blonde away to have her cunt worshipped, the jealous eyes of certain parties noted by her with some amusement, she knowing of the hierarchies which existed in the dormitories of St Ada's... something she approved of wholeheartedly; she'd had her eye on the plump redhead who had as great a lust for spanking other girls as she did venom toward masculinity; she was progressing well... and spitefully dominant student Amanda Brunt would soon have the pleasure of being introduced to Percy.

The mature woman grinned at the girl, having her blush slightly at her ire having been noted by one of the college's prominent benefactors, and seeing her whisper in the ear of one of the maids, who then approached the redhead with a smug smile. Amanda was expecting some sort of reproach, but what she heard would have her putting her favoured dildo to good use when she got back to the dorm.

"Madam Birching requires your attendance at the studio lounge here, Thursday, seven in the evening, 'casual' dress... " The maid's formality disappeared as she smirked and gave away a little more than had been suggested by her Mistress.

"...your assistance will be required in the training of her new pet." The plump redhead gasped, thanked her... and headed back to her dorm immediately, her clitoris most prominent in her panties, in need of attention.

Sylvia knew Percy's ordeal and what followed it, would have him longing to spurt again, despite the recent discharging of his balls in pure ecstasy. Her sneer at him did nothing to relieve his erection as she pointed the other maid to his leash, as the other returned from her errand. Percy's balls tingled as he was pulled up and led along on all fours, noting that Sylvia was in a very spicy mood indeed.

"Time to write something, I think... she smiled as she strutted ahead to give him a good view of her backside jostling in a tight skirt, whilst the maids took turns in leading him behind her on all fours, with smug satisfaction.

"...that greased phallus awaits you, and you'll know its stimulation, helping you compile something nice and lurid!" Her laughter only increased his wanting to spurt, as his anus attempted to clench and dilate whilst being walked to know the intruding object, his mind wrestling between thoughts of a tale which would please his mistress, and the lush feel of the writing position forced upon him... and all the time, the buttocks of the woman who owned him, jostled delectably in the skirt before him, his cock boning again at the thought of those delicious orbs of flesh descending to smother his face.

Percy would have to wait for the treat of being face-sat though, Sylvia smirking with both sexual pleasure, and a keen business sense as Percy was made to ponder the delights of his writing position, whilst the mature woman to great pleasure in liberally greasing the standing phallus whilst he watched, her cunt oozing as she had him know her erotically charged vindictive thoughts.

"You're such a wimp Percy!.. you don't know the pleasure it gave me seeing you beaten and humiliated by Emma... especially your pathetic pleasure in suffering it... I can't wait to hear you describe how it felt when you came, to my friends when you meet them... " She wagged her finger at him and the two smiling maids took his arms.

"...up you come!... up to where you'll write for me!... write in blissful submission to the phallus!"

Percy's cock stood high and rigid as the two maids offered him up to the chair, he offering no resistance whatsoever as he stood in the stirrup like foot placements, a maid parting his buttock cheeks... and his erect cock dribbled pre-cum as the maids ensured his anus greeted the phallus and consumed it to their satisfaction, the women sneering with delight as he was strapped in to ensure he could not escape the full benefit of the rigid intruder, he gasping with the perverse pleasure both it, and their spiteful pleasure at the wicked torment it gave him, awarded his senses. As his ankles and wrists were clasped with the restraints, he amused them further by squirming his buttocks on the seat, learning to love the intruder's stimulation of his prostate... and his utter submission to the whims of dominant womanhood, as Sylvia taunted him.

"Play with your pathetic cock Percy... we all know you long to..." She grinned with satisfaction as he did so immediately, squirming with pleasure as he stroked his erect cock below the keyboard in utter bliss, the cables which allowed his otherwise cuffed and restricted wrists access to his needy cock, making just enough noise as he stroked to remind him that he was captive. The mature blonde and her maids laughed wickedly as they ridiculed his shameful self abuse, she then having him know that her control over him was absolute.

"Don't you dare come though!... stimulation and the denial of the ecstasy of orgasm is all you're allowed!... you'll be monitored remotely when left alone to earn money for me, if you spurt without permission, you'll be thrashed within an inch of your life!" She picked something from a tray behind him, and whispered in his ear before showing him it.

"You'll write a minimum of three thousand words, then I'll come for you... you'll sniff the gusset of the panties I'm wearing now.." The maids giggled cynically as he was seen to strop his cock a little harder at that thought.

"...you'll smell just how excited today's pleasures have made me... and if you've written to my satisfaction, I just might let you come... after a little domination." Percy gasped at that thought... and at her hands appearing either side of his head from behind him... a black ball-gag dangling from one hand, the strap at the other end was gripped by the other, and with Sylvia offering a sneering laugh in his ear, his cock pulsed and boned in his hand as the ball was popped into his mouth... and the satisfaction in her tone had his balls and penetrated anus tingle with lush submission as her control over him was made complete by her whim to silence him.

"There!... there's no need for you to speak... I don't need to hear you... you'll work for me in silence..." She and the maids stared into his face, letting him know they thoroughly enjoying seeing him hooded, gagged, captive, as he sucked and dribbled at the intrusive ball... longing to spend at the sneering looks they gave him. Sylvia turned and flicked several switches, the screens all about the walls, flickering to life.

"...but you'll get to know some friends of mine you'll be meeting soon... that's a promise, and as you'll see, they're just the sort of women you cherish..." She sighed with satisfaction, as a group of women in black appeared on the screen, each one stepping forward in turn to announce who they were.

"I'm Maud...I'm Honor... I'm Petra..." When all had introduced themselves in pompous and arrogant fashion, the screens went to depictions of them enjoying what they loved most... the dominance and punishment of masculinity. Percy almost came as the woman called Maud whom he'd soon know, flexed her obviously mature figure, clad in leather, as she inflicted deserved punishment upon a male, with a braided bullwhip, Honor trussing a male and practising asphyxiation on him, Petra being pulled along on a cart as she horsewhipped the male pulling it... Sylvia let him see several other of her dominant friends before leaving with the maids.

"Three thousand words minimum my pet... no less." Percy squirmed on the phallus as she and the maids closed the door behind them, his ankles testing the shackles, his mouth sucking at the gag... and his cock being stropped wildly as the women he was soon to meet, dominated with feminine aplomb on the screens around him. With the phallus threatening to have him lose his load of pent up semen at any moment, he prodded at the keyboard... and a tale of dark and humiliating degradation soon issued from his masochistically infused mind.

*** *** ***

Percy once again knew the humiliation of Maid service, teetering on those tortuous heels as Martha put him through his paces, delighting in whipping him with her cane whenever he showed any element of non-femininity in his movements, whilst she pressed ahead with her etiquette training. Thursday had arrived, and though having been captive for just a few days, Percy's cock boned in the elasticated panties at the life sentence he'd allowed himself into, those few short days seeming like an erotic eternity, his cock boning in submissive anticipation of the humiliations to come, while his present situation, the shame of being feminised and dominated as a maid, already had him longing to spurt his seed.

Martha was also in her element, her cunt hot for the task, to which she adhered with her strictest and most erotically excited temperament. She'd feminised males before, thoroughly enjoying their tears of shame as dominant wives looked on with spitefully vindictive pleasure, but those males had been taken home by those wives, to endure further humiliations with their new outfits in privacy, or before select and satisfied friends. But Percy, presently Priscilla, was at her beck and call permanently, hers to inflict her severest of teachings upon whenever her maid was not being dominated by Sylvia... and she'd not tolerate anything but perfection from the new maid, her whip would see to that.

Percy's cock stood rigid in an aura of erotic submission, at just those thoughts too. He knew Martha's whip enhanced attentions would be relentless as he strutted after maids he was made to mimic in every movement and stance, their delight in striking the most feminine and dainty of poses as they performed tasks, shown him remorselessly with their curt smiles, and having him longing to spurt in those panties as Martha used her whip on seeing his slightest deviation... but it saw to it that the feminisation of the maid improved with every hour of tutorship, and Percy's pleasure in performing as a maid, soon had him feeling a perverse desire to be seen as such.

Martha sensed his perverted pleasure, flexing her whip in readiness as he mirrored a grinning maid, stooping low to pick a silk handkerchief from a chair, standing with leg straight, pert backside high in the air to display the stocking seams, the other leg cocked and held high, displaying a tall heel.

"Good girl!... we'll soon have you ready to serve Sylvia's guests in total humiliation! Just imagine the thrill you'll get from the contempt of her most pompous friends!..." He gasped as she clapped her hands, and the two maids she'd been mimicking, eagerly drew out an ominous looking chair from behind a screen, shackles at each of its legs, a collar on a chain hanging down from the cushion at its front. Martha grinned wickedly as she stroked the whip through her hands.

"Panties off!" Percy's anticipation of what was to come, was expressed by his cock in no uncertain terms, as the maids gleefully lifted his short frilled skirt and relieved him of the elasticated panties, its throbbing rigidity ridiculed by the feminine helpers as the panties dropped to greet his tall heels. Martha's grin widened as a door opened, and in walked Sylvia, guiding a redheaded young lady whose face was full of mischievous excitement. The girl wore nothing but a tight leotard and tall heels which emphasised the delicious plumpness of her figure, her cunt expressed wonderfully in a lush camel-toe, her nipples poking hard through the material. Percy's erection boned as he was bent over the chair by the maids, recognising her as one of the girls who'd enjoyed his torture and defeat at Emma's hands, her spiteful look exciting him. Sylvia concealed some objects against her breast, as she goaded him curtly.

"This is Amanda, she's a Head Girl at St Ada's, and is to be offered a position there as Trainer. She likes to bully and punish new girls... and she's going to dominate you." Percy felt his legs being splayed, his cock pulsing against the soft leather of the chair, unable to take his eyes off the spiteful look of determination on Amanda's face, whilst his ankles were secured, legs wide, and he peeped from under his blonde wig as he was bent low over the chair and his wrists secured down at the front legs. He thrust his boning cock at the leather, as the smiling maids then kept his head low while they collared him, the chain to it ensuring he knew the exquisite feel of total bondage, whilst still being able to see what was to happen to him. With his shaven buttocks high and inviting atop the punishment chair, his equally hairless ball-sack hanging to display his gender in defiance of his feminisation, Martha passed the whip to a curtly smiling Amanda, while the maids gleefully moved two full length mirrors across, so's the captive missed nothing.

"Give him a taste of dormitory life, young lady, get him in the mood for what's to come... I'm sure you'll want the girls to see how you've owned him, when you lead him through the dorm on a leash." The tarty redhead grinned, completely in her element and unfazed by the situation, first stepped close to the feminised maid's head, and lifting it as high as the restrictive chain would allow, had him sniff at the rich scent of her aroused cunt, hot with the prospect of dominating a submissive male, and the thought of parading him in shame, confirming her absolute authority to the other girls, boosting her ego, whilst giving them a rewarding treat too. She grinned spitefully as Percy thrust at the leather, near nuzzling her cunt as he took in its delicious whiffs, she knowing he longed to lick it in submission to her dominance.

"Don't worry... you'll have your chance to lick me clean, once you've earned it through my whip... and something else." Percy tested his bonds, and viewed his pathetic reflection as he did so, whilst she cut the air with her whip, then casually strolled to his rear, her smile telling him she thoroughly enjoyed the teasing interlude, that cunt, bulging in the leotard, hot with sadistic excitement as she licked her ruby lips and flexed the whip. His cock pulsed and dribbled pre-cum to the leather, making it slip deliciously against it as she raised the whip.

"I'm going to thrash you now." Her pleasure in stating the obvious, enhanced Percy's feeling of utter submission, dressed as a maid and in bondage over a punishment chair, about to be dominated by a mere girl, and how she knew it. Without further ado, she pleased her small audience by bringing the whip down again and again, Percy moaning in pain, his high backside clenching and flexing with the stinging bite of each impact... and having him long to come as he watched his own face in the mirror contort as he was swiftly reduced to tears, owned by a redheaded girl and awarding his watching mistresses intense satisfaction, but after the spiteful girl relented with the whip, his ordeal at her hands was far from over.

Sylvia and Martha congratulated the girl on her efforts, ridiculing Percy's tears, and delighting in his submission, the taunting bringing him ever close to spurting across the chair's leather, and longing to lick the redhead's cunt in submission, his hopes that he'd be released from the chair to do so, halted by Sylvia's smile as she revealed what she held close to her mature and now hard nippled breasts. Percy's cock pulsed in the urge to come in absolute defeat, as Sylvia first pulled a huge strap-on phallus from the velvet bag she carried, handing it to the redheaded girl to whom the device was obviously no stranger... then her smile broadened as she pulled a bulbous anal plug from the bag, its girth as wickedly broad as his Mistress's smile.

12