Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes Percy, or is that Priscilla?... we've all seen how you love to squirm at the greased phallus whilst you write..." She smirked as the maids assisted the redhead in greasing the strap-on, its bulbous domed and lushly crafted helmet shining with the grinning efforts of the maid's delegate hands, their feminine clasp emphasising its ample size as Sylvia continued with pert pleasure.

"...so much so, that we thought you deserved to be taught a lesson in how a phallus should be used..." She grinned as the spiteful Amanda held the wicked implement close to his face, while the maids adjusted the mirrors so he get a good sideways on view, Sylvia then toying with the anal 'comforter'.

"...and when you've been taught that lesson, you'll be plugged anally... in permanence..." She sighed as her elegant fingers rubbed at the pleasingly domed shape.

"...it'll be a constant reminder to you, of just how owned you are... displayed for my amusement and that of my guests when you're hooded and naked, and you'll find it most pleasing in aiding your posture when dressed as a maid..." She pursed her lips wistfully as she looked over to Amanda.

"I think he's more than ready for that lesson now, my girl... and you'll have the pleasure of fitting his plug when you're done."

Percy gasped as the redheaded girl buckled the huge strap-on about her waist, sighing with pleasure as she eased the protruding nub behind the phallus into her cunt; the device designed to stimulate the feminine wearer when fucking their slave. She sneered at him as the gleeful maids joined Sylvia and Martha, ensuring he could see all their faces, and the pleasure on them, while Amanda posed pompously, the plump redhead stroking the huge cock as though it were her own.

"Don't think you're anything special... all the new girls get fucked by me like this!" The women laughed at her curt attitude, and she moved behind him, laughing softly herself as she sized up her approach, the tall heels she was perched on, taking her to the perfect height for entering his anus, as she eased his cheeks apart to view the pucker which would take her rudely large phallus. Sylvia smirked with dominant triumph as Percy quivered helplessly... then groaned in a mixture of discomfort and masochistic pleasure, made to watch his image in the mirror, as dressed as a maid he was taken like a girl, the red-headed Amanda sighing with a pleasure of her own, on easing the bulbous helmet of the phallus into his anus.

Percy's groans turned to a pathetic whine, as Amanda forced the generously girthed phallus in, sighing with pleasure as she watched his pucker stretched agonisingly by its entry, the pressure having the nub at its rear, nurse her clitoris rewardingly, exciting her into pushing harder. Percy's cock pulsed in its boning rigidity, telling him he'd soon come as he watched himself fucked by a dominant girl less than half his age, while the other women that owned him showed their wicked delight in seeing it. Sylvia sighed as she fingered her cunt with excitement.

"Fuck him hard Amanda, let him feel your dominance!" Amanda did just that, the harder she fucked, the greater the stimulation to her clitoris, her sighs and gasps uniting with Percy's own sorry exclamations, as she reamed the cock back and forth, Percy's anus gripping at it as she penetrated it to the hilt, time and time again. Sylvia and Martha watched with spiteful satisfaction as her sighs increased on nearing orgasm at his expense... and that satisfaction turned to a smug and delighted contempt as Percy's face contorted... and he shot his mess in a masochistic quandary, fucked to orgasm by a girl, used, dominated, humiliated.

Percy experienced a new low in his submission, and a new high in masochistic pleasure as he was seen to be dominated in this deliciously humiliating way, he not wanting the thrusts to ever stop, as he took in the tart pleasure on the faces of his Mistresses, while the plump young redhead moaning in victorious ecstasy as she felt him shimmer and jerk in a blissful orgasm... well and truly fucked by her.

She sighed with lusty triumph as she posed for a few moments, the phallus held up to the hilt, the reverse nub hard against her sated clitoris, enjoying her moment of dominance as the women applauded her, then she eased it out slowly, having Percy quiver in submissive awe, his anus seeming to suck at the rude intruder as Amanda slipped its length out, her smile one of intense satisfaction as she watched his dilated pucker wink at her in thanks. She looked to Sylvia, who now handed her the equally generous butt plug with some eagerness, the redhead grinning as she felt its bulky weight.

"You'll wear this for me now... I can't wait to have you display for the girls in the dorm!" Percy groaned once more, as she eased the demonic bulb into his pucker, its girth wider than the phallus, and taking his pucker to near splitting point. His whine was greeted by her satisfied sigh, as the bulb slipped in at last, his pucker clenching gratefully at its lesser circumference before the flat base concealed it. Percy's spent cock had no time to go flaccid, before being stimulated once more, the lush feel of the plug holding his anus wide, gave him an exquisite feeling of fear... and the permanent feeling of being owned, as promised.

Sylvia, Martha, and the maids inspected the placement of the plug, put there with pride by Amanda, who flicked the whip playfully, eager to thrash him again, now the plug was in. Sylvia gently took her to one side.

"Come girl, let's go and discuss your new position at St. Ada's, we're so proud of you, and our pet here, can remain bound for an hour or so, before you show him to the girls... it'll give him time to get used to that plug." The redhead grinned pertly, and after unbuckling the strap-on, lay it in front of him for his inspection, before they left, Percy already thrusting his cock at the leather in the need to come again, before the laughter of the departing women had died away.

12