Fantasy Becomes Reality for Percy Ch. 08

Story Info
Percy shamed in feminisation before Sylvia's friends.
1.4k words
4.7
10.7k
5
0

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flaccidity of Percy's cock did not last long, following the surrender of his seed to Madam Maud's leather clad calves, as the prospect of a further humiliation before a scathing audience of womanhood soon had his member displaying an uncontrollable excitement, as his shamefully submissive nature was put to the test in another direction by the stern Martha. Aided by two of her stricter maids, whom had shown him the whip on prior occasions, Sylvia was delighted to have Eva Kane and the other guests have him swiftly feminised for domestic duty to his betters.

Sylvia's sense of achievement reached a pompous high as Percy was eagerly adorned with the elasticated panties by Martha and her maids, many of the guests standing close and laughing at his humiliation, bringing his cock high to stand erect against the stimulating band as he was shamed. Their delight as he was frocked with the frilly skirt, slipped into black stockings, forced into high heels, and blonde wigged, was tumultuous, applauding loudly, sneering and jeering as he stood awaiting the stern Martha's command. Not only had he been feminised, their spite was rich indeed at his being reduced to a serving girl... put to task by Martha's short and flexible whip, a stripe added through his panties, and having him close to coming again as the female audience laughed at his teetering on tall heels.

"Get to that table girl!... ask your guests pleasure!" Reduced to a mere girl in service to dominant women, Percy's remaining spirit was crushed by the ardent sincerity of every women there in enjoying his humiliation, the intensity of his submissive pleasure in defeat, in knowing that this was now his path in life, dominated permanently, already had him close to spurting in that elasticated waistband as he teetered on high heels, shamed. Sylvia glowed in the adoration she received from her delighted friends, her cunt as aroused as his cock at her triumph in seeing to the complete downfall of a male they would all now enjoy dominating. Martha was in her element as she flicked her whip at him again after he'd been ordered to pick a tray from the table, the motion on the heels having him gasp on being close to coming with the spiteful derision of Sylvia's feminine guests.

"Take that tray to the other table!... be quick about it girl!" The women laughed as he wobbled in full exposure, the feel of the frilly skirt about the tight panties and the sheerness of the stockings on his legs, exquisitely enhanced by the mocking derision of his audience. Martha sneered with a lustily erotic delight of her own, the opportunity to demonstrate was she did best before an audience thrilling her. The breaking of a male into service in full feminisation had her cunt hot with arousal as she flicked her whip at his frilled buttocks.

"Posture girl!... posture!" Percy, now Priscilla, felt the sting and heard the laughter as he placed the tray... and felt his cock, nursed by the waistband, tell him he was to disgrace himself in utter humiliation very shortly. Martha saw the signs too, her cunt bulging at the prospect.

"Move girl!... back to the other table!... quickly!" Though he did his best to move quickly on the heels, he was awarded her whip once more, its sting and the lush massage of the waistband as he was scrutinised by the eyes of dominant femininity taking him to a submissive zenith he couldn't avoid as he teetered. Sylvia saw the signs too, and ensured a disgrace which would seal the women's opinion of him as a pathetic submissive.

"I'll bet you never dreamed you'd be subjected to this in reality!... but look!... here you are!... just a girl to be used by your betters!" The audience of woman roared their approval, as Percy's face began to contort with every whip assisted step in the heels, Sylvia carefully lifting the front of his frilly dress as he progressed as the 'she' he was now seen as, the bulging length of his cock now shown to all, the tip of his bell protruding from the femininity of the black lacy panties... and he letting out a gasp as a darkly divine pleasure engulfed him... and Sylvia.

"See how he enjoys being feminised ladies!... he comes!" Percy jerked on his heels, the feeling of the outfit and the laughter of the women, so deliciously humiliating... as the hit milky seed spurted up from his cock nursed so lovingly by the elasticated waistband, his utter disgrace confirmed as a lushly erotic orgasm gripped him as the semen spat again and again amid the torrid laughter of womanhood at his disgrace, none more cynical and spiteful than Sylvia's. The laughter increased as his knees threatened to buckle, so immersed in the ecstasy of a submissive orgasm so thoroughly enjoyed by his audience, resulting in Martha applying her whip even harder, whilst she rubbed at her cunt, close to orgasm herself.

"Stand girl!... stand!... by god I'll have obedience from you!" Percy's anus clenched at the plug which had helped award him the ecstacy in disgrace he now endured, her whip, the continuing laughter, and the sheer bliss of humiliation, having him spurt to the cane which Sylvia held his skirt high with... a cane which would soon add further striping to his feminised buttocks. Satisfied that he'd spent his load sufficiently, Martha took to a chair and lifted her skirts, revealing no underwear, but an aroused and glistening cunt in need of service. She pointed her whip to the floor between her legs.

"Kneel girl!... lick my cunt!" Percy didn't hesitate, and further laughter ensued as the blonde wig moved up and down with the motion of his tongue, whilst Sylvia stood in pompous dominance behind the frilly backside which poked its lace covered cheeks, the stockings and heels there for all to admire, as she flexed her cane.

"You're a pathetic disgrace my girl!... spoiling your dress like that!... you'll pay for it now!" Percy's cock tingled toward the longing for a further disgrace as the sound of her cane cut the air, and he spluttered into the juiced and aromatic folds of Martha's mature cunt as he was deservedly caned while feminised, Martha moaning as she closed in on an ecstasy of her own with each stroke prompting his nurturing of her clitoris. The audience of women sneered with satisfaction and spitefully smug delight, as a trembling maid was swiftly brought to tears for her gross misdemeanor, each ready to approach Sylvia to request personal appointments at the earliest juncture, where they could serve punishment upon the defeated male at their leisure.

Martha's legs spread high and wide, as the caned and tearful maid brought her off admirably, and in total obedience, many of the seated audience reaching orgasm themselves at the lush debacle, while the weeping male was shown one of his new positions in life, a life of submission he'd now endure permanently. When Sylvia had sated he just ire with the cane, she was alerted to the attentions of Eva Kane, who whilst in conversation with the leather clad Maud, beckoning her over whilst Percy wept openly on his knees with a scornful Martha prodding him with her whip in commending him for reasonable service. Sylvia smiled at seeing something in the leather clad woman's hand, the 60 year old dominatrix smiling curtly herself as she showed it to her.

"Trust me, he'll be so invigorated by it... and it'll serve as a permanent reminder that he's owned, even more than his anal plug..." She gave a spite filled sneer, the issue awarding her a lush arousal on passing the object to the woman who now owned a male in entirety.

"...and it'll be twice as apparent to him, whilst he's still under the influence of those pills you gave him... and you can always dose him with more, to keep him extra keen."

Sylvia grinned with refreshed spite as she viewed the object, then turned to her beaten and feminised property.

"Head up Priscilla!... see what we've got for you!" The female audience applauded their approval, their scathing renewed once more with a spiteful delight, as Sylvia lifted the silvery object high, and Percy lifted his tearful face to view it. His astounded face was enjoyed by an array of smug faces, righteous in their concurrence that this was just what he deserved, having disgraced himself so wantonly. His cock did it's best to erect immediately, in a vain attempt to avoid what he saw... Sylvia's eyes glazed with a rich contempt for him, as he was shown a suitably small, and nicely barbaric cock cage, the cap adorned with internal spikes which would teach him the folly of sexual lust... something he'd now never be allowed to avoid.