Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 03

Story Info
Max's fantasy is brought to life.
14k words
4.87
8.4k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am looking at my husband expectantly.

An hour ago we uploaded his bondage fantasy to a website run by an organization we belong to, the one that links consenting adults who have unfulfilled sexual desires. While we were practicing a little bondage of our own upstairs, the organization's computer had sifted through all its members and coughed up eleven couples who have also expressed an interest in mild bondage.

Apparently for years, Max has secretly indulged in a fantasy about tying me up and then allowing some other guy to fuck me while he watches. Last night, one of our date nights, he revealed his fantasy to me for the first time. Immediately intrigued, I expressed an interest in pursuing the idea, but not until after date night was over. So we spent an extraordinary hour or so having sex in the back seat of our Crown Victoria. In keeping with our policy of having date night sex in public places, we did our fucking in the parking lot of the restaurant where we had just enjoyed dinner. I had several sensational orgasms by the time we finished.

We were mostly silent on the way home, each lost in our own thoughts. For my part, I spent the time reviewing the extraordinary evening we had just shared, thinking about his fantasy, and wondering what his reaction might be when it was exposed to the light of day and I gave it my enthusiastic support. I love to be tied up and fucked. The idea of having others involved thrills me, particularly if I get to watch Max do the same thing to another woman.

I suspect he would never have told me about his fantasy if it had not been for the extremely gratifying evening we spent with Lacey and Scott. My fantasy featured him fucking another woman while I watched and, after it turned into an obsession, we ended up joining the organization. My initial goal was to find a woman who was willing to participate. Unfortunately, few females are individual members of the group for reasons of safety. It quickly became apparent that a four-way was my only option. When the website produced a list of like-minded couples for my scrutiny, Lacey and Scott were the winners.

Max and Scott reluctantly went along with the plan Lacey and I put together. Lacey's fantasy was very similar to mine so we ended up being fucked senseless by each other's husbands for an hour or so in an upscale downtown hotel that cooperates with the organization.

By the time we were finished, Lacy and I had achieved several orgasms and my fantasy had been fulfilled beyond my wildest expectations. Max later told me he was surprised to discover that he was highly aroused watching Scott fuck me.

"Well?" I prompt.

"Haley, you were in charge the last time," Max responds, "so I'm a little uncertain about this. Do these couples know we posted something on the website?"

"They do," I reply. "As soon as the computer matched our fantasy to theirs, an alert was sent to their e-mail accounts. If they've checked their mail, they know who we are, what we want, and how to contact us if they wish."

"Have we received any alerts after our rendezvous with Lacey and Scott?"

"A few. New people join the organization all the time and current members post new fantasies like we just did. When their fantasy involves what we specified before, an alert pops up in our Hotmail account.

"You never told me," he says.

"I didn't see any reason to. Even though we weren't certain that we wanted to do anything like that again, I figured we probably wouldn't be interested in repeating the same kind of encounter. Which reminds me, with our original fantasy posting still out there, the one that said 'looking for a couple interested in uncomplicated four-way sex,' we may be sending mixed signals so I'm going to remove the old one from the site right now."

"I see what you mean," Max responds as I make a few quick key strokes.

"There. It's gone. Your fantasy is now the only one on the site that's tied to us."

"So now what?" He asks with raised eyebrows and a grin. I give him an eye roll in return.

"You know perfectly well what happens next," I answer. "We'll look at who responded. This is your fantasy, but I'm at a bit of risk with the bondage thing so I'm going to be very interested in whatever we find during the review. And, just like last time, we don't have to do anything if we get cold feet."

"I agree completely," he tells me. "Your being restrained will put everything on a whole different plane. If we find a couple that appeals to us, we'll proceed very carefully with your safety foremost."

"Thank you," I respond with a smile. "Now let's get busy. We have eleven couples to consider."

I know from experience that Max and I will be looking for essentially the same thing. I want the woman to be in my class. I know I'm beautiful, I have a splendid figure, and I'm very sexy. I want him to fuck a woman who would be my closest competitor in a beauty contest.

For his part, he won't want anyone he refers to as 'Mr. Movie Star' screwing me. He sees himself as ordinary, which is a crock, but he'll stand his ground and rule out anyone he thinks is much better looking than he is. He often tells me he has no idea why a chose him, but he'll always be eternally grateful that I did. My assurances that he's being way too hard on himself always fall on deaf ears.

The last time we did this, I was concentrating on the women. Now Max is in the lead so he'll only be looking at the guys on the first run-through. Three guys catch his eye immediately, but he can't remember how to eliminate the couples.

"How do I make these guys go away?" he asks with another grin. They're all pretty good looking, but my interest will always be focused on watching Max with the other woman, no matter what scenario is involved. The men are of secondary importance to me as long as they are decent looking, clean, and well-groomed.

"Here," I reply with a grin of my own as I point out what he needs to do. "These guys are pretty ugly anyway," I add and his grin widens. He's on to me.

"Do the couples know when we eliminate them?" he inquires.

"No. They're just being set aside. We can retrieve them later if we change our minds. No one will get their feelings hurt, but eventually they'll realize we didn't contact them for any number of reasons. Plus, they can see our profile and may not find us very appealing. It's a pretty good system."

Down to eight couples, Max goes through them more slowly this time with me looking over his shoulder. This time he identifies three more guys who turn him off for some reason other than looks alone. I see nothing wrong with them, but I don't say anything when he ditches them.

That leaves five couples that rate much more careful review. It's time for us to look closely at their profiles, including whatever fantasy they posted that caused the organization's computer to match them with us. It's also time for me to have a vote.

"Your turn," he tells me as he moves aside so I can reach the keyboard.

I don't waste much time. Max knows I will react to the women before even bothering with their profiles. Within a minute or so I have dumped two of the couples. I suspect that Max thinks the women are pretty hot, but neither of them is what I'm seeking. I make one more run-through but don't eliminate anyone else. We are now down to three couples. It's time to read their profiles and consider their fantasy description.

Couple number one's profile tells us that the woman, a stunning green-eyed redhead, is five-five and weighs just over a hundred pounds; almost exactly my size. Her husband is a pleasant looking guy with dark hair and brown eyes. He's an inch shorter and a couple of pounds lighter than Max. He appears to be in excellent shape. Their profile catches my attention immediately. They admit that, while they have an interest in bondage, they have no experience other that what little amateur activity they've tried in their own bedroom.

Couple number two is entirely different. They are both blonde. He is six-four and she's five-eleven. Way too tall for us. I look at Max and shake my head. Ixnay on couple number two. I hit the button that makes them go away.

Couple number three is different. Both have a Mediterranean cast to their features and skin tone. Although I find them both physically very striking, their profile states that they have a great deal of experience with bondage, both mild and not-so-mild. That makes me a bit uneasy. Apparently Max feels the same way.

"I don't know which is better," he offers with a frown, "having an encounter with another couple of rookies, or getting involved with people who know what they're doing."

"Their knowhow bothers me," I respond. "Like I said before, I'm a bit at risk here, and I'm not sure I want to be constrained while some guy with a lot of knowledge works me over. I know we get to approve of everything in advance and you'd protect me, but if this guy goes rogue in the middle of everything, we'll have a problem.

"I agree," he tells me as he reaches out to stroke my hair. "This couple is history. I think we'll be better off learning slowly with couple number one."

"I think so too. Erin and Craig look like our best choice. Do you think we should we contact them now and express interest?"

He thinks for a moment and then responds.

"Maybe we should do some research first. I suspect there are more sophisticated restraints available than what we have upstairs. And I'd like to know more about what will be expected of me and what might be the most pleasurable for you. When we feel more comfortable about everything we can touch base with them."

"On the other hand, it might be best to go ahead and find out if they have any interest in us. If not, it would be better to know that now," I suggest.

"Maybe you're right. Since this is my show, up to a point at least, I'll go ahead and send an e-mail to Craig and see what happens. While we're waiting for a response, we can still do the research."

"I think that's the right answer. Besides, the research should be fun and we might find some things that need to be practiced," I respond with a mischievous grin. Max gives me a grin of his own.

With my help, Max soon has a note that we both think strikes the right tone. We admit to being novices at bondage, but express our desire to explore the possibilities with another couple. We tell Craig that we aren't interested in extremes but think that moderate restraints might be fun. We don't specifically mention sex. We all know that's the point of it all. Satisfied with our composition, he hits the send button.

****

"Holy shit!" I exclaim.

Max and I have spent the past couple of hours researching bondage devices and techniques on the internet. We are now looking at a site that features all sorts of bizarre whips, masks, gags, cuffs, chains, and torture devices. Some look positively painful, some appear to be uncomfortable at best, and nearly all look medieval.

"It's time to talk about this a little," I continue. "I think I need to be up front with you before this goes any further."

"What's on your mind," Max asks with a grin. "The leather straight jacket doesn't appeal to you? Or maybe you're reacting to the nipple clips."

"I'm going to set down some ground rules right now," I begin, ignoring his joke. "If Craig responds favorably to your e-mail, I understand that the two of you will do all the planning, just like Lacey and I did. But there's a big difference this time. Lacey and I put together a plan that only involved normal sexual activity. With bondage, we are adding an extra element into the mix. I don't want you going off on some tangent that I'll have to veto later on."

"Okay," he responds, still grinning. "Shoot."

"First of all, no gags," I tell him as I point to a picture of a woman with large red rubber ball stuffed in her mouth. "I know we'll have safe words and I also need to be able to freely vocalize my pleasure. You know how noisy I am during sex."

"I do," he acknowledges with a wider grin, "and I wholeheartedly approve."

"Stop grinning at me," I order with a fake scowl.

"Yes ma'am."

"Pain doesn't turn me on. No nipple clips. No clitoris clips. If you want to fool around with one of those cat 'o nine tail whips we saw on that other website, the ones with the soft silky ropes, that's probably okay. But if anything hurts me, I'll scream my safe word loud enough to shake whatever building we're in."

"Anything else?" he asks, grinning at me again.

"I know that blindfolds are part of the deal, but I don't want to wear one for very long. If I can't watch you fuck Erin, I'll lose interest in all this pretty quickly. No hoods either. Sensory deprivation doesn't appeal to me."

"Okay. Is that all?"

"I want to be physically comfortable during the whole thing, so whatever makes me feel relaxed while I'm being restrained, and fucked," I add with a grin of my own, "will meet with my approval."

"How about oral sex?" he asks, not grinning this time.

"Absolutely not. I don't want anyone but you doing that to me."

"How about the other way around?"

"What? Oh..., I see. No way. Yours is the only cock that goes in my mouth."

"How about sex toys? We ruled them out with Lacey and Scott, but from what we've seen they often play a big part in bondage."

I give him a long look while I think things over and then respond.

"I guess I'll leave that up to you. You know what I like and how I respond. I know you'll make good choices on my behalf if sex toys are involved."

"All that said," I continue, "if Erin and Craig decide they want to play, she will undoubtedly weigh in like I just did. There is an opportunity here for conflict. We don't know anything about them, what they know about bondage, or what they've tried in the past. We may end up pulling the rug out from under each other before we even get out of the starting blocks."

"That's certainly a possibility," Max agrees. "Here's what I propose. Let's handle everything just like you did with the Lacey and Scott thing. If we get a favorable response from Craig, I'll suggest that Craig and I meet somewhere. I'll be up front with him about everything you just told me. He'll have an opportunity to tell me where he and Erin are coming from. If we're too far apart, I'll call it off right then. If there are only minor differences, we'll work them out."

"Will you tell me what you agree to?" I ask.

"About as much as you told me after your meetings with Lacey," he answers with another grin. "You've already told me what you don't want, so I'll assume everything else is fair game unless you add something to the list later. Basically, you'll be kept in the dark just like I was."

"I guess I can live with that," I respond with a small frown. "And I'll decide later on if I want to meet Erin before we all get together. I know you wanted to meet Scott so you could protect me, but I don't see how Erin could be much of a threat unless she's a mixed martial arts expert," I add with a smile and get a smile from Max in return.

"That probably won't be a problem," he tells me and then shifts gears. "Now, what would you like to do while we wait for a response from Craig?"

"Did you happen to notice that there are a lot of bondage videos out there on the internet?"

"I did."

"Let's sift through them, maybe find a few that turn us on and then go back upstairs. I haven't had an orgasm in several hours. Perhaps you can tie me up and fuck me again."

"Perhaps I can," Max replies a straight face.

****

An hour later I am flat on my back, tied spread-eagle fashion in the middle of the big four poster bed in our guest room. Max has inserted one of our bullet vibrators deep inside my pussy and is now sitting a few feet away in an upholstered chair. He is naked and sporting an impressive erection, but shows no intention of relieving my exquisite agony.

Max has done this to me before and I love him for it. I also hate him for it because I've never been able to cum this way. The internal vibrations push me close to the edge, but I can't get over the top. My hands are balled into tight fists and my toes are curled sharply under as I twist and turn my hips in various ways, trying to find a position that will allow me to achieve release.

"Goddammit, Max! Fuck me! Now!" I demand.

"I don't think so," he responds. "Not yet. You haven't suffered enough."

"Please! I can't take much more of this!" I whine.

"What are you going to do about it?" he asks as he gently strokes his cock.

"Fuck you, Max!" I shout. I'm not really angry with him. Not yet anyway. But if he doesn't come to my rescue soon I will be.

Finally he relents and moves over toward the bed.

"Oh God, Thank you," I murmur. "Thank you."

Max stops at the foot of the bed. Leaving the vibrator running inside my pussy, he positions his shoulders between my widely splayed legs and lowers his face into the soft dark fur. Using his lips and tongue like he did last night, he pushes over the top within seconds. I let out a high pitched wail as several violent orgasmic tremors slice through my body.

He doesn't give me any time to recover. Before I can get control of my breathing, he removes the bullet from my pussy, kneels between my still-quivering thighs, and thrusts his engorged cock deep inside me.

"Oh God, yes," I murmur as he begins to move. I have enough freedom of motion to counterthrust a little. I begin doing so and we quickly establish the perfect rhythm. Several long glorious minutes later I let out a piercing shriek as he pushes me over the edge once again before filling my pussy with his cum.

I am only partially aware of my surroundings when he unties my bonds and pulls me into his arms. As we drift off to sleep, I whisper into his ear.

"I really do want to have a bondage encounter with Erin and Craig. I hope he responds soon."

"Me too," he whispers back.

****

My wish has been granted. When we awaken from our nap, a message from Craig is waiting. Max reads the e-mail and his face breaks out into a wide grin.

"They're game," he announces. "Craig wants to meet for lunch on Monday to see if we have any common ground in terms of experience and expectations."

"Answer him," I urge.

Max agrees to the meeting and hits the send button. Almost immediately, Craig responds and a quick exchange of e-mails has them meeting at noon. Interestingly enough, Charlie's is chosen for its convenience to both men. Charlie's is the restaurant where I had several meetings with Lacey. It's also where Max and Scott met to decide whether they were willing to go along with the plan Lacey and I had put together.

"So now all we have to do is survive until Monday," I announce with a pout.

"It'll go by quickly," he tells me. "We're having dinner with my folks tomorrow. The rest of the time we can have sex," he adds with a smile.

"Maybe. Maybe not," I reply with a haughty look.

Dinner with his parents is a pleasant affair. I love his mom and dad, and they love me. The food and the company are both good as always, but I am a bit distracted. I can't help but wonder how they'd react if they knew what we did with Lacey and Scott and what we might do with Erin and Craig. Emergency room treatment for a pair of strokes would be the most likely outcome.

****

Max leaves for work Monday morning and I sulk. I work out of our home as an interior design consultant and have only a few odds and ends that require my attention today. That gives me lots of free time to feel apprehensive while I await the outcome of the meeting at Charlie's. Finally, after fixing myself a light lunch, I decide to surf the net for more bondage info.

Fortunately, I find some good stuff and my imagination begins to run wild thinking about all the things Craig might do to me and everything that Max could do to Erin. By the time he gets home from work, I am in a highly aroused state.