Fantasy Crossroads Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't move," orders Max, as they both remove short straps from the boxes. Craig moves around behind Erin and kneels down behind her legs. I can't see what he's doing. Max moves into position behind me. I look at Erin and Smile. This will most likely be the finale.

Max puts his hands between my knees and pushes outward. His meaning clear, I spread my legs a little. He repeats the gesture and I spread them some more. Within seconds, each of my ankles is strapped to a table leg, keeping my legs forced wide apart. When Craig finishes with Erin's leg constraints, he rises to his feet.

"Now both of you reach toward each other until your hands touch and then remain that way," Craig orders. We comply. The table is small, so we are able to support most of our weight on our forearms as we did on the dresser, grasp each other's hands, and hold our heads up to look around. Once again Erin and I exchange smiles. This is going to be fun.

Max produces two short pieces of chain like those used to join our cuffs in front of our bodies earlier. He snaps one end onto the ring in the cuff on my right wrist and then snaps the other end onto the ring on Erin's left wrist. Seconds later he completes the process with our other cuffs, joining us together for whatever they intend to do to us next.

The restraints they have applied are simple but effective. We are bent over the table with our ankles firmly fastened to the table legs and our wrists bound to each other. We are in a perfect position to watch what is going to happen, but powerless to do anything about it except to use our safe words. The short chains give us some freedom of movement so we can easily maintain contact with each other.

"Hold onto my hands no matter what happens," I whisper to Erin, who nods her head in agreement.

Both men return to their respective boxes. Each removes a small tube of lubricant and a flesh-colored silicone object about six inches long and an inch or so in diameter at its widest point. I am suddenly glad I had the foresight to take that enema.

Erin and I know exactly what those things are and react immediately by looking directly at our husbands. They don't say anything, but I understand they are giving us an opportunity to veto what they are about to do.

I have never experienced a butt plug, or even seen one outside of internet photos. From the look on Erin's face, I don't think she has either. It's apparent that neither of us thought to add them to our list of bondage no-no's. Now we have a decision to make. I look at her, raise my eyebrows, and give her a slight nod. She understands that I am willing the give it a try, so now it's up to her. She gives me a long look and then smiles up at her husband. The men now know they have permission to proceed. If either of us doesn't like what happens, we can use our safe word.

Each man picks up a butt plug and the lubricant and then takes up his positions behind us; Max behind me and Craig behind Erin. I watch Craig open the lubricant, spread a generous amount on the plug and a smaller amount on his middle finger. As he reaches down to apply lubricant to Erin's anus, her body jerks a little when he makes contact. Max has done the same thing to me and now all appears to be ready.

Craig holds Erin's plug up where I can see it. I know he is showing me what I am unable to see behind my back. Max is probably showing Erin the same thing. After I've had a good look, Craig bends down slightly with his hands behind Erin's perfect little ass. A couple of seconds later, her eyes open wide and she lets out a soft moan. I don't know if it's from fear, discomfort, or pleasure.

Max hasn't done anything to me yet, so I think they deliberately chose Erin to be first. If she uses her safe word, everything will stop. For both of us. So far she hasn't said anything.

I watch, fascinated, as Craig continues to ease the plug into her ass. She blinks rapidly a few times, makes a small sound deep in her throat, and then her face relaxes a bit. I believe the sound is in response to the thick part of the plug spreading the ring of muscle around her anus. Those muscles and the wasp-waist shape of the plug allow the device to remain in place until it is purposely removed. Finally she gives me a little grin. Now it's my turn.

Butt plugs are a mystery to me but I have spent very little time researching them on the internet. They are completely passive devices as far as I can determine. I finally reached the conclusion that they are nothing more than symbolic bondage devices used to demonstrate control of one person by another. Accordingly, I have low expectations for the plug but I know I will soon be vigorously fucked after the plug is inserted. That Max is going to be the one to put it in place does not surprise me since his fantasy requires that he prepare me for Craig's attention.

My reaction mirrors Erin's. I moan softly as the intrusion begins. Max takes his time so it is several long moments before I feel the wide portion of the plug begin to stretch my anus. The pain is minimal but I am fully prepared to use my safe word if it gets much worse. A couple of seconds later the thick part of the plug slips through and the momentary discomfort disappears. The butt plug is now in position, but I still don't understand how I will derive any pleasure from its presence.

I am now waiting for the men to change places so the finale can begin. But, to my surprise, they don't move. Apparently they have decided to fuck their own wives for the final act of the night. That's fine with me. I've helped fulfil my husband's fantasy, watched him fuck the beautiful redhead, and I am more than pleased to have Max provide my final orgasm of the night. I hope we begin soon.

I expect Max to enter me immediately, but he doesn't do anything except gently stroke the small of my back while we watch Craig reach down, grasp his cock, and start to ease it into Erin's pussy.

"Oh God!" she exclaims as her eyes open very wide for the second time in as many minutes. "Oh my God! Oh...oh...oh!

I don't understand what is causing her reaction. She is fiercely squeezing my fingers but she doesn't use her safe word. Her mouth has fallen open and her eyes glaze over as a long low moan escapes her lips while Craig pushes himself all the way into her. Finally, her hands relax a little and she gives me a tiny smile. Apparently all is well.

Suddenly, I feel the head of Max's cock probing my pussy. With slow but steady pressure he begins to enter me. Immediately, I understand Erin's response to the unfamiliar but exquisite sensation of being slowly and completely filled up sexually. Reflexively, I squeeze her fingers as she had done to mine.

"Oh my God! Oh God! I chant as Max slowly completes his penetration inch by inch. Soon, he is fully buried inside me, his cock competing with the butt plug for space inside my body.

Apparently at some signal undetectable to me, both men begin to move in concert with one another. As Erin and I each let out a startled cry, I instantly understand the purpose of the plug. As Max's cock is thrust in and out of my pussy, it disturbs the plug buried in my ass, causing it to come alive and start to move as well. The sensation is mind-blowing. With the plug moving in my ass and his cock moving in my pussy, it feels like I am being actively fucked in both places at once.

I have never experienced anything remotely like this. I quickly ramp up to what I believe is going to be the most explosive orgasm of my life. Erin and I are tightly clutching each other's fingers and crying out in response to the unbelievable pleasure we are experiencing.

I cum within seconds and Erin is right behind me, each of us letting out a long, high-pitched wail as powerful orgasmic contractions surge through our bodies. We briefly fall sobbing onto the table but our husbands keep fucking us at the same rapid pace, the sound of their flesh striking ours filling the room. Moments later Erin cums again with a piercing shriek. Before the echoes of her cries have died out, I have a second thunderous orgasm and scream into the night as my body trembles violently for the second time in as many minutes. Max keeps thrusting and I cum again, this time emitting a loud animal-like growl deep in my throat. Erin looks at me, eyes unfocused, and lets out a similar sound. We have been reduced to nothing more than two feral creatures lost in the intense semi-conscious haze of pure animal fucking. The orgasms continue.

Finally I can no longer bear it. The pleasure is so intense that I know I will leave this room insane if it doesn't end now. Just as I open my mouth to use my safe word, Max let's out a primal sound of his own and spews into me with great pulsing contractions. Releasing my hips, he grabs the edges of the table with both hands to hold himself upright.

Seconds later, Craig loses control with a series of powerful, low pitched grunts. Erin has lowered her forehead to the table while she struggles to breathe. We are still holding hands, but our fingers have relaxed. I am amazed that the men don't collapse until I watch Craig fold his body atop Erin's as Max does the same to me. The stillness in the room confirms that we are now finished with our first bondage encounter. I doubt it will be the last.

****

The men eventually recover enough to withdraw dripping cocks and butt plugs from our bodies and remove our restraints. Instantly, cum starts to ooze down the insides of my thighs. As soon as I think I can walk, I head for the bathroom. Erin is right on my heels.

"Let's share," I suggest with a smile and get one in return. We take over the bathroom, leaving the men to fend for themselves while we shut the door to clean ourselves up.

When Max and I had our first couples encounter with Lacey and Scott, we had adjoining rooms and, once all the fucking was done, we took great care to avoid each other, even agreeing on staggered checkout times the next morning to avoid the embarrassment of running into one another. No one seems to care this time around.

Both of us grab washcloths to mop up what remains of pent up semen release and then rinse them out in the two sinks. I wring the excess water from mine and flip it over the shower curtain rod. When I turn back toward the mirror, Erin is openly staring at me. I return her gaze.

"This is the first opportunity I've had to get a good look at all of you," she begins. "Now that we are completely naked except for our shoes. You truly do have a beautiful body. All we had to go on was the photo in your profile. Both of you exceeded our expectations by a mile. Watching my husband fuck you completely blew my mind."

"When I saw you enter the bar, however many hours ago that was, I found myself envious of another woman's beauty for the first time in many years," I reply. "Whoever the last one was, she isn't even in your league. Watching my husband do the things he did to you was one of the most erotic experiences of my life."

"How many orgasms do you think we had?" she asks with a grin.

"I have no idea. I suppose at some point I'll rethink this night and try to add them up," I answer with a grin of my own just as someone knocks on the door.

"Ladies," says Max, "it's time to go."

"Go where?" I whisper to Erin and get an amused shrug in return as we open the door and stride into a room that has been transformed. Each bed contains a large gym bag, our wraparound dresses, and a fresh pair of lacy panties. Our husbands have added shorts and Hawaiian shirts to their costumes and the Lone Ranger masks have been put away somewhere, presumably in the gym bags along with the boxes, whips, chains, plugs, spreader bars, and straps.

"We each have separate rooms down the hall," announces Craig as Erin and I make a little show of slowly donning panties to conceal pussies that the men have been fucking for most of the evening. Neither of us appears to suffer from the slightest bit of modesty about being totally naked in front of people who were complete strangers just a short while ago. I chalk it up to being more experienced at sharing sex with other couples now that we've all done it twice.

"Anyone hungry," asks Erin as she slips into her dress and ties the little cloth belt in place. "I'm starving."

Suddenly, I realize that I'm hungry as well and say so. Both men smile and nod their heads in agreement.

"Then let's drop this stuff in our rooms and meet downstairs in the bar in five minutes," I suggest.

Erin and I retrieve our purses, the men grab everything from the beds, and we stroll down the hallway to rooms that are across the hall from each other. Minutes later, we are all seated around a table in the bar. It is ten o'clock so there are very few other patrons. Fortunately, service is available until eleven so we all order sandwiches and a couple of bottles of wine.

While we are waiting for our orders, Erin takes a little note pad and a pen out of her purse, jots something down, and then puts it all away.

"Just making note of an errand I want to run tomorrow," she says in response to a curious look from her husband.

This is a first for Max and me. Probably for Erin and Craig as well. I find it bizarre that I am sitting at a table with two men, one of them my husband, who have both fucked me half to death over the past couple of hours. I'd bet the farm that everyone else is experiencing similar thoughts. And to make things even more intriguing, I am once again aware of my sexual attraction to the gorgeous redhead seated next to me.

When our sandwiches are gone and we are enjoying the last of the wine, Erin and I excuse ourselves for the traditional trip to the ladies room. When we arrive back at the table, we take our seats for a few more minutes as we finish our drinks. Suddenly I feel tired and, looking around the table, everyone else looks a bit fatigued as well. It's time to call it a night.

We ride the elevator together back up to the fifteenth floor and stop in the hallway by our rooms. The men shake hands silently while Erin and I exchange hugs and then we all thank each other for a splendid evening and bid everyone good night.

Max and I shower together with predictable results. Minutes later I have another orgasm, its intensity fueled by random mental flashes of what we had been doing earlier. As we drift off to sleep, I vow to make a sincere effort to add up tonight's orgasms. I suspect that some sort of record has been set.

****

It is mid-morning before I discover a folded note in my purse. 'Call me,' it says in a decidedly female hand and provides a phone number. The note is unsigned, but I have no doubt that Erin found a way to slip the note into my purse last night, either in the ladies room or after we returned to the table.

And there it is; that flutter in my stomach again.

To be continued...maybe

*****

I encourage readers to vote and comment. Constructive thoughts, suggestions, and criticisms are always appreciated. If you prefer to provide feedback privately, I answer all legitimate e-mails.